Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me (72465 Views)

Woman Narrates How Her Ex Who Forced Her To Do PDA, Died / South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Andytyx(m): 10:26am On Apr 20, 2022
HIV+ Loading...
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by possibilita(m): 10:28am On Apr 20, 2022
No be client I dey see so

Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by adekunleogun: 10:29am On Apr 20, 2022
Mekenz:
you think so? There's consequence for these type of activities, only if you will understand.

huuuummm....
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by treatise: 10:29am On Apr 20, 2022
Olunmercy56:
lipsrsealed you have already known what to do, or what do you expect people to advice you? Oshi

Na who push piece come front page ?

1 Like

Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Pastorsmile: 10:32am On Apr 20, 2022
My friend, why bringing the topic here when you already knew what you are going to do?.

What do you want me and my fellow great people of Nairaland to do?

Are you indirectly inviting us to come to the party of shame and be spectators?.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Aroyjunior(m): 10:32am On Apr 20, 2022
Sha use protection since you have your mind made up already
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:32am On Apr 20, 2022
Milli10:
I had this girl who was once my girlfriend. We dated for seven months, and what we shared and had then was magical. On the sixth month of our relationship, she told me she was going to travel to our neigboring state, Owerri and never knew when she was going to come back

I granted her wish, but when this girl came back a few weeks later, she became the opposite of the girl I used to know and love. She would promise to come visit me in my house but would fail to come.. This continued for days and I got tired of the "incessant promise and fail". I had to give up on her and move on with my life

It's been three years since I broke up with her( yes I broke up with her cos I thought she herself had lost feelings for me that's why she never wanted to come and see me again), and in between those years, my friends told me she's married cos they would see her baby bump when she was pregnant..

Just last week, she sent me a friend request on Facebook and started telling me how she has missed me and would like us to meet again. I checked her Fb profile, I got to realise she's got two kids, and in a relationship with the man she was pregnant and delivered for.

This girl has been on my neck, looking for ways to see me again. She says she misses me everyday and wants to have sex with me, and guess what folks? I'm gonna give her what she wants in full package regardless her marriage or single mum status.. I don't give a f**k what people have to say. I'm gonna give it to her how ever she wants it cos myself, I have missed her t***. "Who never f***ed up, should pls don't bash me"
Lol! Such a pathetic statement from a pathetic loser." I am gonna give it to her however she wants it cos myself I have missed her too" Can you hear yourself?
That shows you lack decency and self control. You want to sleep with another man's wife,and are trying to justify doing so.Can't you forget her and move on? A woman who left you for someone else.
Well go on with your decision. Remember the measure you use for others shall be used for you.
Bleep her and another man shall Bleep your wife thoroughly.
Good luck.
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by yusluvad(m): 10:33am On Apr 20, 2022
Daniel7543:
Fvck her if you wan fvck her, that one no concern me.

I'm more concerned about your client that dropped message for you,.. instead make you reply your client message, you dey waste your time dey follow Nigerian wh0res dey chat.

E be like say Nigerian women dey dash you money maybe na why you no wan reply your client.

Abeg, pass me the client make I nurse her for you abeg..
Comrade don drop vawulence. grin grin grin
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Myles22: 10:34am On Apr 20, 2022
Milli10:
I had this girl who was once my girlfriend. We dated for seven months, and what we shared and had then was magical. On the sixth month of our relationship, she told me she was going to travel to our neigboring state, Owerri and never knew when she was going to come back

I granted her wish, but when this girl came back a few weeks later, she became the opposite of the girl I used to know and love. She would promise to come visit me in my house but would fail to come.. This continued for days and I got tired of the "incessant promise and fail". I had to give up on her and move on with my life

It's been three years since I broke up with her( yes I broke up with her cos I thought she herself had lost feelings for me that's why she never wanted to come and see me again), and in between those years, my friends told me she's married cos they would see her baby bump when she was pregnant..

Just last week, she sent me a friend request on Facebook and started telling me how she has missed me and would like us to meet again. I checked her Fb profile, I got to realise she's got two kids, and in a relationship with the man she was pregnant and delivered for.

This girl has been on my neck, looking for ways to see me again. She says she misses me everyday and wants to have sex with me, and guess what folks? I'm gonna give her what she wants in full package regardless her marriage or single mum status.. I don't give a f**k what people have to say. I'm gonna give it to her how ever she wants it cos myself, I have missed her t***. "Who never f***ed up, should pls don't bash me"

Am currently dating a married young lady with 3 kids and I am also married... She's the line I said I'd never cross but gosh ... wired thing is that she's madly in love with me and recently bought me a car which I refused.. she's processing visa to Jakpa as mine is almost out..

This babe is asking me to marry her abroad .. she no love her hubby .. I love my wife and ain't leaving her for anything... The sex is wow but that's where it remains

1 Like

Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Naijatask: 10:35am On Apr 20, 2022
Yes bro, Give her wotowoto.

Just imagine the rubbish I'm reading early this morning undecided.

Indeed, Many are mad, but only few are roaming
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by tjcare4u2005(m): 10:36am On Apr 20, 2022
You are digging yourself grave gradually. God will help you miserable human being.
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by seyz91(m): 10:39am On Apr 20, 2022
cheesy i thought i was the only one that noticed it
Daniel7543:
Fvck her if you wan fvck her, that one no concern me.

I'm more concerned about your client that dropped message for you,.. instead make you reply your client message, you dey waste your time dey follow Nigerian wh0res dey chat.

E be like say Nigerian women dey dash you money maybe na why you no wan reply your client.

Abeg, pass me the client make I nurse her for you abeg..
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by seyz91(m): 10:40am On Apr 20, 2022
cheesy
EmzyT:
Be like say OP na “Yahoo Man” see as Client Drop message for am for Messenger grin grin
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by justicechichex: 10:41am On Apr 20, 2022
He even saved her name as 'drama ex'.... Hehehe
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Lastmankc(m): 10:42am On Apr 20, 2022
Milli10:

I never sought for anyone's advice. I don't know what has become of women these days. I pity some men who would marry this kind of woman thinking they have someone they could call a wife
Keep quite Mr man, from your chat above,I see you are even enjoying the attention.You go don even f*uck that woman.Mind you,nah so another man go bang your wife pu*ssy that's karma.
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Polarpresident: 10:42am On Apr 20, 2022
dnawah:

man: hello
Boy:wat is it?
Man:oga sorry,I know say u dey bash my wife,hope she told u that she get HIV?
Boy: Faint
Man: hello, hello are u there.

grin
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 20, 2022
Hydroxide:
After 3years with 2kids, she won't be juicy as before. Op should ignore her and channel that energy into something else.

It depends o, guy I know of a lady with four kids, if them tell you say she don drop four you will not believe,
Slim, flat Tommy, tall, black, sexy coca cola shape and her head lamp never look shoe,
I asked her what's her secret? she said na God o,
But, I confirm the day I saw her mum replica of her, you go ask weda na her sister or na her mother,
All woman be the same na for mouth, shout out to Fluffybaby.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by nams77: 10:44am On Apr 20, 2022
Hamachi:
The group na fire!!!!!
Wetin dey sup. Give person update
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Qadaffi2idiamin: 10:45am On Apr 20, 2022
Milli10:

I never sought for anyone's advice. I don't know what has become of women these days. I pity some men who would marry this kind of woman thinking they have someone they could call a wife
Weyrey pikin

You're part of the problem. In a morally rotten society you're telling us how you plan to fvck another man's wife.

Good luck chap!
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by SunMusk(m): 10:46am On Apr 20, 2022
Hmmm.. quote author=Shalommy post=112084055]Oops.. You wanna please someone that turned her back on you? That'll make you a fool before her. Avoid her completely. Chaiii[/quote]
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by fabsyl(m): 10:46am On Apr 20, 2022
Ashawo n oko ashawo. No love just for d sex. Daalu n
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 20, 2022
For the sake of God block her,i don't know why some of us are like this self...why won't our 10 Year old be having sex everytime sex,sex,sex haba! The future is now what exactly? too much civilization and copycat from oyibo has berrated some people sotay! they do pass oyibo self tueeh... Pls who has a spare andriod phone and is willing to give out?please

1 Like

Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Keniwit(m): 10:50am On Apr 20, 2022
Nw tell me ,what will gain from having sex with another person's wife??Oga move on...We have hundreds of pussy out there... moreso put urself in her husband position,do you think he will be happy with this?? Assuming she's still single well I will say no big deal bt isn't...You better don't don't go to ur grave bt your time...I'm nt here to advice you tho cos I know av you already decided...
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by nedekid: 10:50am On Apr 20, 2022
First shocker you will see is the her body wount be set as before after dropping 2 engines, boobs wount stand again, possibly stretch marks if she is light skined, big tommy with possible scars if she had CS, tear on the totex if she gave birth with forceps and needed cutting and stitches.
At the end of the day, you see it is not worth it, the only excitement is kinky part that you are sleeping with someone else's wife.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Parachoko: 10:51am On Apr 20, 2022
Milli10:

Wetin you wan do risky o.

If you go listen to me, I will advise you to free her.

Girl wey treat you like that? She left without any reasonable explanation.

Well sha, just know say wetin you wan start nah very risky stuff

E fit end badly if the husband later find out.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Prettychild(f): 10:51am On Apr 20, 2022
RoyalBlu:
*This new mantra of 'who never f**k up...' has opened doors to more anyhow doings. lipsrsealed

OP, what's right is right, and what's wrong, is wrong.
Look before you leap o bros. It's all camouflaged trap.

It's well o.

Exactly!
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Govocrete: 10:52am On Apr 20, 2022
I had one who got married without my knowledge, I found out on Facebook she was married so I stopped calling her.

Few months later, she called to visit and I turned her down. When she was forming anger, I open up to her and that was the last time we ever communicated.

If you can bang the hell out of any babe even after marriage she still want to feel you but I decided long ago not to drink from someone honey well that is fully paid and delivered.

I sorry for guy out there that cannot use their third leg to reset their partner brain. As for me once am done she most fall at sleep to regain energy.
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by frozen70(f): 10:52am On Apr 20, 2022
Milli10:

This your response on what you want to do with her is just funny

I don't want to blame you because she requested for it

Enjoy yourself

How am I even sure she is with the man and what if she is not getting satisfaction as you do for her

I can't advise you on this matter because she is the one asking for it
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by lomprico(m): 10:54am On Apr 20, 2022
Moderators and seun, why is this piece of shit on front page?
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by ejieddy: 10:56am On Apr 20, 2022
So why the post? Who cares? Die if you want, live of you want. Your life, your choice. When the bill also comes, pay up k.
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by joyandfaith: 10:57am On Apr 20, 2022
Milli10:

Proverbs
7:1-27

7 My son, keep my sayings,
And treasure up my commandments.+
2 Keep my commandments and live;+
Guard my instruction* like the pupil of your eye.
3 Tie them around your fingers;
Write them on the tablet of your heart.+
4 Say to wisdom, “You are my sister,”
And call understanding “my relative,”
5 To guard you against the wayward* woman,+
Against the immoral* woman and her smooth* words.+
6 From the window of my house,
Through my lattice, I looked down,
7 And as I observed the naive* ones,
I discerned among the youths a young man lacking good sense.*+
8 He passed along the street near her corner,
And he marched in the direction of her house
9 In the twilight, in the evening,+
At the approach of night and darkness.
10 Then I saw a woman meet him,
Dressed like* a prostitute,+ with a cunning heart.
11 She is loud and defiant.+
She never stays* at home.
12 One moment she is outside, next she is in the public squares,
She lurks near every corner.+
13 She grabs hold of him and gives him a kiss;
With a bold face, she says to him:
14 “I had to offer communion sacrifices.+
Today I paid my vows.
15 That is why I came out to meet you,
To look for you, and I found you!
16 I have spread fine covers upon my bed,
Colorful linen from Egypt.+
17 I have sprinkled my bed with myrrh, aloes, and cinnamon.+
18 Come, let us drink our fill of love until the morning;
Let us enjoy passionate love together,
19 For my husband is not at home;
He has gone on a distant journey.
20 He took a bag of money with him,
And he will not return until the day of the full moon.”
21 She misleads him with great persuasiveness.+
She seduces him with smooth speech.
22 Suddenly he goes after her, like a bull to the slaughter,
Like a fool to be punished in the stocks,*+
23 Until an arrow pierces his liver;
Like a bird rushing into a trap, he does not know that it will cost him his life.*+
24 And now, my sons, listen to me;
Pay attention to the words I speak.
25 Do not let your heart turn aside to her ways.
Do not stray onto her paths,+
26 For she has caused many to fall down slain,+
And those she has killed are numerous.+
27 Her house leads to the Grave;*
It goes down to the inner chambers of death.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next / Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN / 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.