Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,238 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Wicked Nigerian Men Strike Again (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wicked Nigerian Men Strike Again (photo) (4725 Views)

I Done Stock My Fridge Before Dollar Rise Again: Photo / After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) / FÙCK: This Is How It Went Down. Don't Try This Again [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wicked Nigerian Men Strike Again (photo) by EmzyT: 12:34pm On Apr 20, 2022
[s]
Truvelisback:
The man is from which tribe?
[/s]

And what do you intend doing with this information? undecided Does being wicked come from one particular tribe? undecided

Get sense na

1 Like

Re: Wicked Nigerian Men Strike Again (photo) by EmzyT: 12:37pm On Apr 20, 2022
[s]
Prettygirl200:
Eheheeen naaaa am I lying Are some men not wicked Especially igbos with their ritual killings everytime
[/s]

May you sleep and never wake up for this stvpid comment of yours! I don't know what you fools gain here by promoting tribalism bigotry and Hate on this wonderful forum.

Evil Goat sad angry
Re: Wicked Nigerian Men Strike Again (photo) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:04pm On Apr 20, 2022
No RIP to waste

Next!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Wicked Nigerian Men Strike Again (photo) by Jeon(f): 1:10pm On Apr 20, 2022
shine teeth with any Nigerian man at ur own risk.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wicked Nigerian Men Strike Again (photo) by VictorUSA(m): 1:26pm On Apr 20, 2022
That was just a lie to implicate that man.He looks innocet.That useless harlot deserves her dead.
Re: Wicked Nigerian Men Strike Again (photo) by Prettygirl200(f): 1:29pm On Apr 20, 2022
[quote author=EmzyT post=112114288][s][/s]

May you sleep and never wake up for this stvpid comment of yours! I don't know what you fools gain here by promoting tribalism bigotry and Hate on this wonderful forum.

Evil Goat sad angry[/quote) Lol e pain u?? Ohhhhhh I didn't know just go nd hang yourself naaa. Ehhhh flat heads nd ritual Killers grin grin grin
Re: Wicked Nigerian Men Strike Again (photo) by EmzyT: 1:41pm On Apr 20, 2022
[s]
Prettygirl200:
Lol e pain u?? Ohhhhhh I didn't know just go nd hang yourself naaa. Ehhhh flat heads nd ritual Killers
[/s]

People on Nairaland are the Stupidest people I've ever come across, they always think anyone who opposes Their stupid and senseless comments is either from that tribe they are attacking, or the person Is OPs alternate moniker or better still, a SIMP! grin

Even the girls are not an Exception, waiting to see a Nairaland girl with Brains is Like waiting for God to die! You hardly see any of them who'd make reasonable comments on threads grin grin (Even though we know most of them here are males with female monikers just like this animal I quoted)

You better grow up and stop being stvpid. grin

Re: Wicked Nigerian Men Strike Again (photo) by Milli10(m): 2:04pm On Apr 20, 2022
Nigerian girls are useless.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Wicked Nigerian Men Strike Again (photo) by Prettygirl200(f): 3:04pm On Apr 20, 2022
[s]
EmzyT:
[/s]

[s]
People on Nairaland are the Stupidest people I've ever come across, they always [s[/s]]think anyone who opposes Their stupid [s][/s]and senseless comments is either from that [s][/s]tribe they are attacking, or the person Is [/s][s]OPs alternate moniker or better still, [/s]a SIMP! grin

[s]
Even the girls are not an Exception, [s][/s]waiting to see a Nairaland girl with Brains is [s][/s]Like waiting for God to die! You hardly [/s]see any [s]of them who'd make [s][/s]reasonable comments on threads grin grin (Even though we [s][/s]know most of them here are males with [s][/s]female monikers just like this animal I [/s]quoted)

[s]
You better grow up and stop being [/s]stvpid. grin
E pain am grin grin grin
Re: Wicked Nigerian Men Strike Again (photo) by Dreiwizzy: 3:54pm On Apr 20, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Igbo men and rituals be like 5ans 6. Godforbid!!!! Very wicked set of people. Useless men
Useless men? The generalisation is harsh. Is well.
Re: Wicked Nigerian Men Strike Again (photo) by postmann: 5:08pm On Apr 20, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Eheheeen naaaa am I lying Are some men not wicked Especially igbos with their ritual killings everytime

I see you got yourself a fairly new handle. The previous one needed discarding obviously because it carried the scars of your behavioural flaws.

Unfortunately, your in-person, the real you doesn't have such opportunity despite how desperately you need it.
Re: Wicked Nigerian Men Strike Again (photo) by luminouz(m): 5:21pm On Apr 20, 2022
Sniper04:
She knew he was into rituals before she became a victim too but she thought, oh he is my boyfriend,he can not use me for rituals lol, no be one person he use do the money you dey spend. All these girls must get SENSE. by force, I will start monitoring my sister and calling her everyday now

Yinmu....

She is with me tongue
Re: Wicked Nigerian Men Strike Again (photo) by toujurs: 6:33pm On Apr 20, 2022
These lonely and broke abuja girl, rest na. Get a life, most of these girls are aware that their boyfriend is into yahoo yahoo but their love for fast cash won't let them reason. This is just the beginning. Since these lazy girls has refused to work.
Re: Wicked Nigerian Men Strike Again (photo) by Prettygirl200(f): 6:45pm On Apr 20, 2022
Dreiwizzy:
Useless men? The generalisation is harsh. Is well.
Aren't generalizing though. Some are wicked anyways
Re: Wicked Nigerian Men Strike Again (photo) by Unzerious: 7:12pm On Apr 20, 2022
Mining Crypto no longer Pays, Men must Mine.
Jeez! Disgusting.
wahala oo
Re: Wicked Nigerian Men Strike Again (photo) by Pip2coin: 9:12pm On Apr 20, 2022
siofra:
I can't be sharing the same country with these vile beasts. Please I can't.

And please stop tagging it money rituals. This man clearly has a morbid interest in fucking dead women.

He's sick and needs to be away from normal people and women in the society.

How disgusting!!!! angry

I am a guy and I am deeply pained with the ceaseless greed that drives some men to commit heinous acts of murder for the sake of financial comfort. See, I am very very sad about the whole thing. I'm sad. Whether it be prostitute or student or girlfriend....they don't deserve to have had their lives ended so tragically. It is really painful but the rest of us are helpless and can only watch as the horror continues to unfold but pray that it doesn't come near us and our loved ones.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Met And Slept With A Girl Under 36 Hours / What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? / 7 Things Women Say They Don't Like...but They're Pretending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.