Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,424 members, 7,830,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed (50775 Views)

Hausa & Indigenous Gbayi Residents Clash In Abuja, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Graphic / Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt / Thugs & Hausa Residents Clash In Osun State, One Person Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:52pm On Apr 20, 2022
You mean Akwa ibom people killed 5 Afonjas , because Afonjas I know can't fight nor defend themselves in crisis

11 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Justiceleague1: 9:53pm On Apr 20, 2022
I really don't like this but one cannot help but recall how the yorubas always, yrbmzls of course, always tag the Igbos people who disrespect their hosts with nothing to prove their evil accusations..what do we call this now!?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by copyrites: 9:53pm On Apr 20, 2022
BadEnglish:
Reading comments on NL shows how hatred and bitterness has really eaten deep into the soul of this dot ppl. Anytime yoruba news is on fp they feast on it like flies feast on shite

Igbos are the most hateful entities in the world. That tribe stinks of hate.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by LILTJAY1: 9:53pm On Apr 20, 2022
PointZerom:
OVB123 E see your life?. Hope you know better now that your people are many in SE and SS.
But I won't blame you Sha..because you don't travel. grin grin grin
they are ilajes.. the mostly stay in water areas because they are fishermen.. yorubas are not many in ss and se

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Trentee4eva: 9:53pm On Apr 20, 2022
Zonefree:
Ever since Tinubu proclaimed that Yoruba and Fulani are one, Yorubas have been behaving like the Fulanis.
Yoruba herdsmen grin grin grin

18 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Gainman: 9:54pm On Apr 20, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

If they burn them well, let them try any reprisal in Akwaibom. They will be wiped out.

Did you read the report that they are already running away through bush part grin

Where was OPC when ordinary herdmen where slaughtering Yorubas in Ogun, they even chase whole community on exile grin
Remember your people are plenty here. Reason u no get sense. Instead of trying to make peace u are here boasting. I beg u make u go Lagos street and boast.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Arysexy(m): 9:55pm On Apr 20, 2022
Afonjoid hypocrites claim they are respectful, but see how they disrespect their accomodators. Very hypocritical chamfered head skull miners

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Sheriman(m): 9:55pm On Apr 20, 2022
If you won see Nigerians finished just come to this Nairaland. It just a replica of what is going in the country. Why do we hate ourselves so much in this country ??

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Gainman: 9:56pm On Apr 20, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

We are ready for war with Yoruba anytime anyday.

When endsars started Yorubas were crying that Igbos want to burn down Lagos grin

With OPC and Agberos everywhere, your Oba of Lagos was chased out within 24hrs grin
young age dey worry you

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by PointZerom: 9:57pm On Apr 20, 2022
LILTJAY1:
they are ilajes.. the mostly stay in water areas because they are fishermen.. yorubas are not many in ss and se

At least the carpenter doing work for all my building projects stays in Nnewi with his family.. He vowed never to return to Ogun state.

18 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by sammirano: 9:58pm On Apr 20, 2022
Afonjakid:

Useless Yoruba fool...no be their oil money they use develop Lagos before.. They have every right in Lagos just like other Nigerians.. you can relocate back to benin IDP if you don't like it..

Fool, go and say that in Lagos. Most of you foolish lot are languising in one hut in your villages. We Yorubas are your lord and savior.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Arysexy(m): 9:59pm On Apr 20, 2022
Zonefree:
Ever since Tinubu proclaimed that Yoruba and Fulani are one, Yorubas have been behaving like the Fulanis.

Especially the yoloba Muslims.

They are now behaving like herdsmen who attack their accomodators

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Rollsnjaguar(m): 10:00pm On Apr 20, 2022
Gainman:
Remember your people are plenty here. Reason u no get sense. Instead of trying to make peace u are here boasting. I beg u make u go Lagos street and boast.

Who is boasting?
Where were you when your Lagos Oba was chased out and his staff of office was taken from him by young boys below 15yrs old.

Where was OPC

Where was MC Oluomo and his boys

Where was all the Agberos in Lagos Island

grin

After they chased your Oba out of Office, Yorubas came online to cry that Igbos want to burn down Lagos grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:00pm On Apr 20, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

I sabi say u want make ibeno become barren and blood stained like ur village and state but God no go gree for u.

Olodo, Land full ground for Yorubaland so tey Oyo state na d size of your whole Iboland. If Ilaje go one tiny village,na because d people good but now dem dey attack dem, e no good for ibeno. I no want genocide committed against minorities o
and if u minus landed properties that belongs to igbo people in West
I don't think what will remain of ur land will be up to Onitsha in size angry grin

12 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by bomb24: 10:00pm On Apr 20, 2022
Osariemen12:
I am just looking at the place they occupy in Akwa Ibom state. Compare it to the rants of Yorubas buying properties everywhere in Nigeria on the thread where the Iwo traditional rule committed verbal sacrilege in a bid to attack the people of the lower Niger. Tomorrow, they will tell you Akwa Ibom don't sell land to outsiders. The above picture is the apt description of the Yoruba area in Iyaro here in Benin City.

Hahahahaha bomb! grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Afonjakid: 10:01pm On Apr 20, 2022
sammirano:

Fool, go and say that in Lagos. Most of you foolish lot are languising in one hut in your villages. We Yorubas are your lord and savior.
Lord and savior that can't save their useless selves. We saw what happened during end Sars where afonjas nearly annihilated theirselves by forming different gangs to rob and kill their fellow afonjas.

Once their stop their oil flow, most of you afonja states will be at their mercy for survival cause they will no allocation again for your useless parasitic states in the west.

16 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by porthouse7(f): 10:03pm On Apr 20, 2022
foryourmindlol:
The skull miners should carry their yoonity begging parasite self and go back to Ogun state the capital of rituals. cheesy

Akwa Ibom/Cross Rivers are one of the coolest people on earth. For them to fight you means you're Satan.

They are the only people we will allow into Biafra (if they indicate interest of course).
why u refuse to go school

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by ORIAYO70(m): 10:03pm On Apr 20, 2022
Malory:
Yorubas and troubles everywhere. It is only the Igbos that they can't dare

Were nse werey yin
Cowards.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 20, 2022
copyrites:

This an example of the tribalistic basta.d I mentioned earlier. They live on hate, they eat hate, they think hate, and nothing more.

Their brains have been configured to hate everyone but themselves. They blame everyone for their troubles but themselves. They're the largest nomads in Nigeria, always running from their villages to other regions to hate. They're the most tribalistic, vengeful and hateful entities in Africa.

By the way, I'm not Yoruba! Yoruba, Efki, Hausa, Ijaw, or Fulani people are not your problem. The hate within you is the problem.

Well I guess you must be very ashamed that your d*d rejected the mistake pregnancy that produced you hence you feel every other person is a Basta*d like you. It must really hurt, I know. So take heart.

As per the topic, you're nothing but a St*pid hypocrite who wouldn't remove the log from their eyes but call others black sheep. You left out the fact that the people from SW deride the people across the Niger on this platform. Say hateful, inviting and stupid things about them. You left the fact that they taunt people by calling them meth addicts and drug pushers yet since you dislike them, you went ahead to accuse them of "inciting hate" and even calling them bast*rds. This speaks a lot about your background.

If you like come from the moon tribe, don't your people travel? Are they docile? If they aren't, then you're a f*ol.

As for being nomads, guess you just learnt the word today and can't wait to use it. Illiterate go and check up the meaning of "nomads" before coming here to accuse the Igbos.

Hate-filled? Lmao. I am not done with my thoughts on how to better my life, is it hate that I'll fix in my heart? Just like you said, the Igbos live almost everywhere in Nigeria but how many times have you heard them engaging the locals in feuds? See why I call you an unrepentant hypocrite? Please continue in your loop-sided views but no one cares.

Mistake in a human form

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Afonjakid: 10:04pm On Apr 20, 2022
copyrites:

Igbos are the most hateful entities in the world. That tribe stinks of hate.
You fought for uyo with ibeno people due to your hate and wickedness of the indigenes, you are here blaming igbos. Go to ibeno and rescue your useless afonjas stranded there.

Had it been igbos, you lots who have been screaming that igbos don't respect their hosts.
Go to akwaibom and see how afonjas have taken over the oil industry there due to nepotism and tribalism

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by bahdpersona(m): 10:05pm On Apr 20, 2022
grandstar:
Instead of condemning the violence, many statements here are full of bigotry.

Are ilaje people Yoruba? The answer is hit and miss. Some claim their ancestry to Benin, but have been greatly Yoribanized over time. A bit like how Igbo speaking Anioma or Ikwerre view themselves.

Also, there is a lot of intermarriage with the Ijaw people. Ondo state has indigenous Ijaw. The state TV has news in the local Ijaw language

There has been clashes between the Ondo Ijaw and Yoruba people in the past, so clashes between Ilaje and Akwa Ibom people should take no one by surprise
lol you guys would keep saying what you know nothing about, ilajes and ikales are yorubas . I'm half ikale and ilaje by the way

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by perez100: 10:05pm On Apr 20, 2022
Everytime you hear Yorubas say "we will bring the fight to your doorsteps,". Those stupid ones might have thought it easy due to the manners their cowardice brothers always say it " we will bring the fight to your doorsteps."

So, they decided to bring the fight but when casala began to chorus - they started racing towards the bush paths.

Talk always dey easy for Yorubas.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 20, 2022
copyrites:

My father is the most hateful entity in the world. In fact, my ancestry stinks of hate cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by bomb24: 10:06pm On Apr 20, 2022
LILTJAY1:
Lol see as igbos carry matter for head like gala.. 99% of the comments on this thread are from igbos..
Mumu people

Them beat una no be small! grin grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by bahdpersona(m): 10:06pm On Apr 20, 2022
grandstar:
Instead of condemning the violence, many statements here are full of bigotry.

Are ilaje people Yoruba? The answer is hit and miss. Some claim their ancestry to Benin, but have been greatly Yoribanized over time. A bit like how Igbo speaking Anioma or Ikwerre view themselves.

Also, there is a lot of intermarriage with the Ijaw people. Ondo state has indigenous Ijaw. The state TV has news in the local Ijaw language

There has been clashes between the Ondo Ijaw and Yoruba people in the past, so clashes between Ilaje and Akwa Ibom people should take no one by surprise
lol you guys would keep saying what you know nothing about, ilajes and ikales are yorubas, thats why you see obateru competing to become Ooni of ife cuz they believe they all migrated from ife
Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Arysexy(m): 10:07pm On Apr 20, 2022
Osariemen12:
I am just looking at the place they occupy in Akwa Ibom state. Compare it to the rants of Yorubas buying properties everywhere in Nigeria on the thread where the Iwo traditional rule committed verbal sacrilege in a bid to attack the people of the lower Niger. Tomorrow, they will tell you Akwa Ibom don't sell land to outsiders. The above picture is the apt description of the Yoruba area in Iyaro here in Benin City.

What were you expecting to see? When they sell agbo and Man power to survive outside their domain or do Tout work.

Don't mind their bragging about Lagos. Let the replicate Lagos in their shitty states if Lagos is about their ingenuity

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Franking: 10:07pm On Apr 20, 2022
sapele914:
Shut up Ignoramus, they are indigenous Yoruba Ijaws (Sources said the Ilaje people, mostly fishermen).

Tomorrow you will blame President Buhari for your own ethnic bigotry?

Why are u bringing the clueless one into this matter?
Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Cerebellum: 10:07pm On Apr 20, 2022
Coldsperm:
I was part of those that chased away the Oba of Lagos with sticks. He was very lucky that day. I would have divided his oblong head into two equal parts assuming he didn't escape that day while dressing like a midwife.

Walai you be mumu gringrin

Tribalism has eaten deep into you people's skull. Too bad!

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by toyinid78: 10:08pm On Apr 20, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

They are Yoruba, they should be chased away from Akwaibom if they can't obey the law of the land.

Yorubas like dominating wherever they are. They are claiming omo oni ile in Akwaibom.
just imagine what you are typing some of u will come to Yoruba land and call it no mans land because they are accommodating so now yourba that u people say no dey travel done become enemies n trouble maker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by copyrites: 10:09pm On Apr 20, 2022
Afonjakid:

Useless Yoruba fool...no be their oil money they use develop Lagos before.. They have every right in Lagos just like other Nigerians.. you can relocate back to benin IDP if you don't like it..

At least, it's oil money they used, not anambla plantain chips grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by agadez007(m): 10:10pm On Apr 20, 2022
Afonjakid:

You fought for uyo with ibeno people due to your hate and wickedness of the indigenes, you are here blaming igbos. Go to ibeno and rescue your useless afonjas stranded there.

Had it been igbos, you lots who have been screaming that igbos don't respect their hosts.
Go to akwaibom and see how afonjas have taken over the oil industry there due to nepotism and tribalism
leave that one,fear done grip the guy man he denounce Yoruba sharply sharply,eventhough he is in faraway Irabiji,he is still scared of ibeno youths

Ibeno should replace violence in the dictionary,e,g-the afonjas were Ibeno-Ed in Akwa ibom the other day

20 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Cuts Off His Mother's Head In Northern Part Of Nigeria (Pix) / Joseph Mayowa, LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Jilted Him / Ex Corper Killed In Nasarawa While Preventing Robbery. Graphic Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.