Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed (50776 Views)

Hausa & Indigenous Gbayi Residents Clash In Abuja, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Graphic / Okada Riders & Traders Clash In Abuja. Pregnant Woman Killed, Properties Burnt / Thugs & Hausa Residents Clash In Osun State, One Person Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by hope4nigeria(m): 9:34pm On Apr 20, 2022
Malory:
Yorubas and troubles everywhere. It is only the Igbos that they can't dare
you are a mumu, you ever ear Yoruba fight anywhere before, this show akwa ibom people are useless, most of akwa ibom people are house girls and cook in Lagos, there are here showing foolish, let everyone go there seperate ways in this country, thats when all of you will appreciate yorubas

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 20, 2022
Afonjas always calling people to help them fight their battles for them,
Same thing happened in Kwara state that make them loose it and got their name Afonja till today,
They will like to look for trouble first, call you names and when you reciprocate they will start calling for help here and there and be claiming the victim,
If you can't stand heat stay away from the kitchen.

Akwa Ibom please deal with those skullers very well so,in their next life they will never forget.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Ojey1234: 9:37pm On Apr 20, 2022
foryourmindlol:
The skull miners should carry their yoonity begging parasite self and go back to Ogun state the capital of rituals. cheesy

Akwa Ibom/Cross Rivers are one of the coolest people on earth. For them to fight you means you're Satan.

They are the only people we will allow into Biafra (if they indicate interest of course).
human eaters I do NYSC there eye see

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Arysexy(m): 9:38pm On Apr 20, 2022
Why are skull miners not respecting their Akwa ibom accomodators?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by LILTJAY1: 9:39pm On Apr 20, 2022
Mtcheew
Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:41pm On Apr 20, 2022
Kelvin3476:
Why are u crying ?
Because your ma bit down hard while sucking grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by agadez007(m): 9:42pm On Apr 20, 2022
Yoruba Muslims on nairaland who haven’t crossed ondo state in their whole life be like “Every tribe in Nigeria 8 ibo people and love us Yoruba Muslims so much”
E go soon clear for their eyes
I kuku trust akwa ibomites,people wey jungle justice be like playing soccer for their eyes
The vawulence never reach self

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by copyrites: 9:42pm On Apr 20, 2022
Akwa Ibom people should not allow the tribalistic Igbos cause a rift between them and the Yorubas. They're obviously using this thread to incite you guys.

Yorubas and Akwa Ibom are definitely very accomodating people. Take Lagos as a case in point, Akwa Ibom people are everywhere in Lagos but they blend well with the Yorubas.

Ignore these inciteful ba.stards on the threads. The owners of Lagos have never fought your people so learn to look away.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by VirginSearcher(m): 9:43pm On Apr 20, 2022
Buhari just destroyed this country beyond repair.. hatred, tribalism and ethnic tension everywhere

9 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Kelvin3476: 9:43pm On Apr 20, 2022
legba1:

that statement coming from ndi nomadic developer. who is most likely typing that trash from lagos
CHECK ANY PART OF YOLUBA WITH LESS IGBO'S, THEN COME BK LETS TALK.
Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 20, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

So if 3 Yoruba cultist bring fight to your door step, you will allow them go free

No naw!!!

I don't need to touch them. I will just act like say I'm angry, comot shirt hold my old kala and you know the rest. They'll flee through bush paths.

"If I wake up to hear the Afonjas beating the drums of war, I'll simply go back to sleep" (Ibrahim Babangida et al., 1800BC).

11 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by AfonjaTheAfonja: 9:44pm On Apr 20, 2022
IBB has said it all grin

15 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by twilliamx(m): 9:44pm On Apr 20, 2022
Malory:

Fool... Replace the yorubas in your statement with igbos

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Arysexy(m): 9:46pm On Apr 20, 2022
Very ungrateful Afonja cone heads fighting their accomodators in Akwa ibom. Something they won't allow in Ibadam.

Nonsense and skull miners

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 20, 2022
copyrites:
Akwa Ibom people should not allow the tribalistic Igbos cause a rift between them and the Yorubas. They're obviously using this thread to incite you guys.

Yorubas and Akwa Ibom are definitely very accomodating people. Take Lagos as a case in point, Akwa Ibom people are everywhere in Lagos but they blend well with the Yorubas.

Ignore these inciteful ba.stards on the threads. The owners of Lagos have never fought your people so learn to look away.

grin grin grin

You don dey beg? Typical Afonjaic being that would speak from both sides of the mouth. You lots will taunt others when they have unrest but play "civil" when you meet your Waterloo.

Say no to violence generally though. Not because it concerns Afonjaic beings but because it's bad.

21 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by twilliamx(m): 9:46pm On Apr 20, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
Some Tribal bigots will soon start their foolishness
Too late
Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Rollsnjaguar(m): 9:46pm On Apr 20, 2022
DaveDGreat:

No naw!!!

I don't need to touch them. I will just act like say I'm angry, comot shirt hold my old kala and you know the rest. They'll flee through bush paths.

"If I wake up to hear the Afonjas beating the drums of war, I'll simply go back to sleep" (Ibrahim Babangida et al., 1800BC).

grin grin grin
What you said is exactly what happened, Ibeno people dealt with them and they fled through the bush path and came online to console themselves.

21 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Afonjakid: 9:47pm On Apr 20, 2022
copyrites:

Yorubas and Akwa Ibom are definitely very accomodating people. Take Lagos as a case in point, Akwa Ibom people are everbhhjywhere in Lagos but they blend well with the Yorubas.

Useless Yoruba fool...no be their oil money they use develop Lagos before.. They have every right in Lagos just like other Nigerians.. you can relocate back to benin IDP if you don't like it..

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 20, 2022
sapele914:
Shut up Ignoramus, they are indigenous Yoruba Ijaws (Sources said the Ilaje people, mostly fishermen).

Tomorrow you will blame President Buhari for your own ethnic bigotry?

Thanks for setting the guy straight. they have messed up Nairaland with their juvenile tribalism.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 20, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

grin grin grin
What you said is exactly what happened, Ibeno people dealt with them and they fled through the bush path and came online to console themselves.

grin grin grin

Nor mind them.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Jlow2: 9:49pm On Apr 20, 2022
Dnt forget in a hurry when your oba said some section of the country will be drowned in the lagoon if they dnt vote for apc, how re dey fairing ,if not for akeredolu southwest will have been overran by Fulani terrorists,

11 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Arysexy(m): 9:49pm On Apr 20, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

grin grin grin

Like they fled into Cotonou when Hausa dealt with them in Ogun state.

They are Cowards but like trouble like ewedu

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by jneutron4000: 9:50pm On Apr 20, 2022
[s]
Malory:
[/s]
Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by copyrites: 9:50pm On Apr 20, 2022
DaveDGreat:

grin grin grin

You don dey beg? Typical Afonjaic being that would speak from both sides of the mouth. You lots will taunt others when they have unrest but play "civil" when you meet your Waterloo.

Say no to violence generally though. Not because it concerns Afonjaic beings but because it's bad.

This an example of the tribalistic basta.d I mentioned earlier. They live on hate, they eat hate, they think hate, and nothing more.

Their brains have been configured to hate everyone but themselves. They blame everyone for their troubles but themselves. They're the largest nomads in Nigeria, always running from their villages to other regions to hate. They're the most tribalistic, vengeful and hateful entities in Africa.

By the way, I'm not Yoruba! Yoruba, Efki, Hausa, Ijaw, or Fulani people are not your problem. The hate within you is the problem.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by BadEnglish(m): 9:50pm On Apr 20, 2022
Reading comments on NL shows how hatred and bitterness has really eaten deep into the soul of this dot ppl. Anytime yoruba news is on fp they feast on it like flies feast on shite

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Mavor: 9:50pm On Apr 20, 2022
OVB123:
Nigerians are not just united, disunity among the ethnic groups. When are will going to resolve crises related to ethnicism? God help us.
Nigeria was never meant to be a country. The Royal Niger Company was formed by the British to use as a medium to loot the territory of Nigeria. Putting 300 different tribes, with various culture, language and religion together was always a recipe for disaster. It was never going to work. The foundation of this country was always weak and on sand. That is the major reason we are having all these problems today.

15 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Gainman: 9:51pm On Apr 20, 2022
Tobichimezie:
Great job by my brave Ibeno brothers, those people don't take any nonsense and I'm glad they treated those pigsty Yaribanza skull mining and fetish terrorist subhumans in the language they understand, they can take their dirty and ritual practicing useless selfs back to their shitholes in Ogbomosho if they can't respect their host.
and if this should escalate to other state like Ondo,Ogun and Lagos. Who will suffer most. Know that you people are more in the south west than Yorubas in your areas. Ibos only know how to out mouth in what that doesn't concern them. Ibos can only shout online.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by Kelvin3476: 9:51pm On Apr 20, 2022
Contekbbc:
Even when Biafra is actualized,you will be at the lowest ebb of food chain because you're not part of people fighting for biafro neither are you relevant in the struggle.

So,don't be too happy, because the actualization of biafro could be the end of your miserable life.

Think about this!

LOOK AT THIS ONE TALKING AS IF HE IS NT AT THE BOTTOM OF THE FOOD CHAIN IN ZOOGERIA.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by PointZerom: 9:51pm On Apr 20, 2022
OVB123 E see your life?. Hope you know better now that your people are many in SE and SS.
But I won't blame you Sha..because you don't travel. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed by LILTJAY1: 9:52pm On Apr 20, 2022
Lol see as igbos carry matter for head like gala.. 99% of the comments on this thread are from igbos..
Mumu people

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Joseph Mayowa, LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Jilted Him / Ex Corper Killed In Nasarawa While Preventing Robbery. Graphic Pic / Emmanuel And Annie: Cause Of Death Of Couple In Car A In Maryland, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.