Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,655 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls (41504 Views)

Uncooperative Wife, Advise Needed Pls / When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. / Must I Always Be The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife,advise Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls by perryy(m): 7:49pm On Apr 29, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Oga, do you need a prophet tell you that your wife has another guy banging her pussy? angry

Haven't you heard Nigeria girls are so useless, All of them? With her behaviours, you don't need anyone to tell you that your wife secretly and codedly has another dick banging and servicing her pussy. My brother Your wife Na Olosho, just as most Nigeria girls are. your wife is looking for a way to end that marriage and be with her new lover. That meeting definitely won't stop her from hoeing around.

Oga, You better divorce that girl for your complete peace of mind. Stop killing yourself, forget her and move on

I support this statement with ten cartons of Goldberg. That woman is banging around. I was a victim bro. Trying to beg her to stay will put your life in jeopardy. Either she leaves or you die. Just choose one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls by elinaxy(m): 7:49pm On Apr 29, 2022
Pls send it here, I'm interested.
OKOATA:
angry
I'm tired of all this news, time and time again, you find the same issues men complain about women, I have no advise to give but if you are interested I can send you a book about women. If you read it you will understand more about women and stop all this stress you are giving yourself because of a woman, much more naija woman. Or just type Ubunja on nairaland search you will learn more.
Re: Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls by SoapQueen(f): 7:51pm On Apr 29, 2022
Sominablack:
Thanks all for the advice, I appreciate. But as it is now, am no longer interested in the relationship any longer, how can I do with my daughter of 7years that's the only issue bothering me now, cos I dont want her to influence her negatively.

Cc:
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Obinoscopy
Etc.

Wow! I'm so scared of this thing called marriage.
Re: Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 29, 2022
oga your matter be like our cos my uncle wife does that before, but las las when she hear say her husband want sent her back to where she was living her mind now claim down she now ask for forgiveness it is a very long story i can tell u but here is very small
Re: Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls by SoapQueen(f): 7:54pm On Apr 29, 2022
snookcg:
Lots of marriages are like this lately and I don't know why yet but i am guessing this female Facebook pages where they share different stories are largely contributing to it or maybe I am just tripping. Wahala wey social media go cause ehn, internet nor go fit solve am.

I hate to agree but I thinks this is the truth. Social media has done more harm than good.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls by frozen70(f): 7:57pm On Apr 29, 2022
Sominablack:
Greeting Nairalanders,
My wifes attitude has been unbecoming, disrespectful, avoiding intimacy for months, insultive and always playing the silent treatment which I have learnt to ignore. Her mum visited and confirmed these attitude, she did counsel and advised her to change yet she was reluctant and stated she dont want to continue being a wife that she has lost love and feelings for me because I want things to be done decently and in order in my family which she is opposed to. Having observed this her mum left angrily and told the matter to her husband to confirm some of the issues of my wifes behaviour which I had stressed on and as a result had a family meeting with her family since I was invited not long ago.

Now with the attitude still being displayed by her, her dad asked me to come down to the village by next week so the issue will be discussed in their larger family so that my wife would come and explain to them why she is behaving the way she is doing, but not up to three months we had a meeting and now this one billed for next week again.I dont feel like honouring the meeting because I have done my best to follow peace even though I cannot fathom where I am at fault. At this juncture what do I do?

Some people need freedom and a breathing space, if you don't give it to them, they will smoke you

Your wife has lost love and affection in your relationship of marriage and she wa ts to go her way

You ha e honoured the first invitation in her family and now the second invitation is almost around

If you still want the marriage to continue, honour the meeting for thr last time and see her reasons and ask yourself, do you do her bidding or she should be allowed to go her way

If she wants to go her way don't ever stop her leave her before it gets violence

After that you too drop her and move on

Life is like that and only few can cope with the stress of marriage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls by effort1: 7:59pm On Apr 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. What are examples of these "things to be done decently and in order in my family" that your wife seems vehemently opposed to? undecided

2. What exactly is this grudge your wife holds against you? You haven't exactly told us anything about what really happened so I am not certain how you intend for you to rationally opine in this matter of yours. undecided

3. You reported your wife, a grown woman, to her folks, didn't you? And you have been granted an even wider audience by her folks to air your grievances against your wife, so why back out now?, undecided

Between reporting the grown woman to her family and beating her up, which do you think is the wiser thing to do?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls by King2019(m): 7:59pm On Apr 29, 2022
Sominablack:
Thanks all for the advice, I appreciate. But as it is now, am no longer interested in the relationship any longer, how can I do with my daughter of 7years that's the only issue bothering me now, cos I dont want her to influence her negatively.

Cc:
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Obinoscopy
Etc.
Hello,
We only have your side of the story and I can already see red flags.
Tell us exactly what is going on?

1 Like

Re: Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls by King2019(m): 8:01pm On Apr 29, 2022
socialmediaman:
Has she always been like this?

First of all, you're African. Don't let your wife manipulate you into having some power sharing agreement with her or any of that sort. You're the leader in your home as far as your marriage is concerned, but being a loving partner and having a peaceful home free from avoidable rebellion may need more wisdom and better leadership skills.

Do you often micromanage your wife? This may not be necessary because she is a full grown adult and can make decisions of her own when you delegate tasks and responsibilities to her.

African
Have humans become something that can be separated by geography or regions dictated by the past
Everyone is equal before the creator the faster you realise this the better for you.

1 Like

Re: Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls by shepherd003: 8:02pm On Apr 29, 2022
You dog start barking at you, someone else is giving her bone
Re: Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls by HRMK: 8:03pm On Apr 29, 2022
i blv uv offended her but u would need somebody she respects a lot to av this settled!
Re: Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 8:05pm On Apr 29, 2022
Haha, Nigerian men are suffering o,I can't imagine someone I'm catering for telling me that she has no feelings for me again and I will be seeking public opinion on what to do, I'm not a redpiller but believe me,the chief redpiller needs to learn from me

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls by michlins(m): 8:07pm On Apr 29, 2022
Every discussion about your family and wife should be done at your house. No body should be dragging you up and about

1 Like

Re: Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls by AdedoyinO(f): 8:11pm On Apr 29, 2022
Hypocrisy is the second name of Nigerian men. See how all of them are quick to tell OP to send his wife packing. They are the same men that will abuse and advice a woman in marital distress to stay put in a loveless marriage.

I am yet to see a man asking for the other side of the story from Op's wife. Trust men at your own risk.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls by streetsoldier1(m): 8:12pm On Apr 29, 2022
Sominablack:
Greeting Nairalanders,
My wifes attitude has been unbecoming, disrespectful, avoiding intimacy for months, insultive and always playing the silent treatment which I have learnt to ignore. Her mum visited and confirmed these attitude, she did counsel and advised her to change yet she was reluctant and stated she dont want to continue being a wife that she has lost love and feelings for me because I want things to be done decently and in order in my family which she is opposed to. Having observed this her mum left angrily and told the matter to her husband to confirm some of the issues of my wifes behaviour which I had stressed on and as a result had a family meeting with her family since I was invited not long ago.

Now with the attitude still being displayed by her, her dad asked me to come down to the village by next week so the issue will be discussed in their larger family so that my wife would come and explain to them why she is behaving the way she is doing, but not up to three months we had a meeting and now this one billed for next week again.I dont feel like honouring the meeting because I have done my best to follow peace even though I cannot fathom where I am at fault. At this juncture what do I do?

Just Yul-Edochie her

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls by updatedws: 8:12pm On Apr 29, 2022
some of u lots are married to lesbians... most gals are bisexuals. as soon as they taste marriage, they begin to seek a way out. they just want to mark register that they were once married.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls by Bbbw: 8:13pm On Apr 29, 2022
Oh
Re: Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls by Nwachi22(f): 8:17pm On Apr 29, 2022
ibechris:

Marriage is not easy and stop saying what u don't know.
How can u say this to our women? if u are normal and come from a respectable family u won't say all this trash.

U can only say all this nonsense because u are a textbook example of a prodigal child who does not see anything good about women

Allow those who are married to talk and render responsible advice and not be talking nonsense just because u feel like.

I wish I can like this post a million times.

1 Like

Re: Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls by emmanbol: 8:19pm On Apr 29, 2022
Dont Go to the meeting. Let her find where to stay aside where you both currently live. She will get back to senses. She just want to punish you.

Sominablack:
Greeting Nairalanders,

Re: Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 29, 2022
This one na ASUU and FG.. inconclusive after series of meetings grin
Re: Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls by Bamzyriches451: 8:25pm On Apr 29, 2022
Damn!
Seems this thread is for married people, lemme respect myself
Re: Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls by poweredcom(m): 8:27pm On Apr 29, 2022
The reason @womenareapess say marry a naija girl of today you are on ur own ...

Oga OP we no follow u de bang her so carry ur cross

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls by rickleye: 8:27pm On Apr 29, 2022
theForth:

Give her 100k for what exactly?

Could be any amount . The idea is to give her something so she doesn’t start from nothing.
Re: Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 29, 2022
rickleye:

Could be any amount . The idea is to give her something so she doesn’t start from nothing.

He doesn't owe her that if they are divorced.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls by Mayeldah(m): 8:28pm On Apr 29, 2022
Sometimes na small thing dey make women behave that way.

You may have been ignoring her complaints, what does she always hammer on when you guys quarel?

Relax your stance on doing somethings in a particular way, let her also have freedom to contribute to family issues and respect her decisions

Above all, give her more money, as much as you can!

If you do all these she no change, then she may be depressed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls by Kobojunkie: 8:29pm On Apr 29, 2022
effort1:
Between reporting the grown woman to her family and beating her up, which do you think is the wiser thing to do?
There is no wisdom in any of what you asked abeg! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls by ACE1010: 8:29pm On Apr 29, 2022
Trust me, another man is shagging her grin grin grin
Re: Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls by effort1: 8:31pm On Apr 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
There is no wisdom in any of what you asked abeg! undecided

Of course, being a dumb feminist makes you blind to reason and myopic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls by Kobojunkie: 8:32pm On Apr 29, 2022
effort1:
Of course, being a dumb feminist makes you blind to reason and myopic
Again....There is no wisdom in any of what you asked abeg! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls by SocialJustice: 8:32pm On Apr 29, 2022
Righteousness2:
From your epistle, no one said you are wrong.
As for the meeting, make yourself available for it , if you can.
Explore every avenue to bring peace.
Most Important, commit your Family to GOD ALMIGHTY in Prayers. Conciously bring GOD into your Home.

I Pray for you that My Precious DADDY Heals your Home and restore the Love , Joy , Peace and togetherness that brought you two together , in JESUS Name
Don't you see how this your message is like a sweet fragrance? Will you not listen to a person that talks to you like this than the one that comes with threats of hellfire and all sorts of rubbish.

When your mind sees something as wrong you spit fire but when you agree with the situation, you bless.

God is bigger than this attitude. If you want to experience the boundlessness of God, you need to start breaking the primitive cycles of religion in your life. The more you break, the more you experience God.

If you can't do this, I'm sorry but you will just be another spec in the cosmos going round in cycles like every other thing like the planets around the sun or the earth's rotation on its axis.

2 Likes

Re: Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls by Kobojunkie: 8:33pm On Apr 29, 2022
Mayeldah:
Sometimes na small thing dey make women behave that way.

You may have been ignoring her complaints, what does she always hammer on when you guys quarel?

Relax your stance on doing somethings in a particular way, let her also have freedom to contribute to family issues and respect her decisions

Above all, give her more money, as much as you can!

If you do all these she no change, then she may be depressed!
Wow ... you sound like someone who has experience. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! / Bathing A New Born Baby. . . / Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.