Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? (8878 Views)

Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks / Name A Reason You Are SINGLE / Do You Need A Reason To Love Someone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 08, 2011
Of Lately i've been thinking Loud to myself why partners seldomly fall out of a Love that intoxicated them on the Inception.
I pondered through many factors that can aid such Shortcomings and came up with the idea that probably some do love a partner for a certain feature or reason per say which if it depreciates the relationship breaks up while others love without any vivid reason or preferances and this sort of philosophy have seem to pay off perfectly in relationships.

In your best interest, do u really think one ought to love a partner for a reason or without a given reason? undecided
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by Dyt(f): 10:03am On Jul 08, 2011
Its wt no reason
d day i find d reason i love my bf den his days r numbered
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 08, 2011
Meaning?
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by Sijo01(f): 10:23am On Jul 08, 2011
Loving somebody with reasons is not advisable. Because a day might come dat d thing u saw in ur pattern that makes you to fall in love with him or her will no longer be there. U alone knows what will happen from there!
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by MMM2(m): 10:36am On Jul 08, 2011
To love just becos of punny. angry
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 08, 2011
MMM thats One thing about Naija Guys, fall in love cos of punny. . . Too bad sad
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by ifffffy(f): 11:50am On Jul 08, 2011
M M M:

To love just becos of punny. angry
keep shut dude.
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by ifffffy(f): 11:53am On Jul 08, 2011
El Guapo:

Meaning?
put on ur glasses nd read again.
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by ifffffy(f): 11:56am On Jul 08, 2011
Sijo01:

Loving somebody with reasons is not advisable. Because a day might come dat d thing u saw in your pattern that makes you to fall in love with him or her will no longer be there. U alone knows what will happen from there!

u said it all.
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by Mynd44: 11:58am On Jul 08, 2011
Most guys Fall in love as a result of free punny
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by Phate07(m): 12:01pm On Jul 08, 2011
Only crazy folks love without any reason.

There's got to be something in the person you love that makes you love them, example is their personality.
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by Cuddlemii: 12:09pm On Jul 08, 2011
Obviously you must love for a reason or there would be nothing keeping you in it

Its good to love for the right reasons though.

Must people fall out of love because they loved for the wrong reasons or their partner started loving another for the wrong reasons.
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by sayso: 12:10pm On Jul 08, 2011
e bi like say the moderators no get work.which one be this for NL front page?
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by DaDoctor: 12:19pm On Jul 08, 2011
^^WITH OR WITHOUT REASON, A RELATIONSHIP NOT MEANT TO BE/NOT ORDAINED BY GOD WILL CRUMBLE BECAUSE IT TAKE THE GRACE OF GOD TO REMAIN IN LOVE^^

Lets leave aside mere philosophies of life
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 08, 2011
Sijo01:

Loving somebody with reasons is not advisable. Because a day might come dat d thing u saw in your pattern that makes you to fall in love with him or her will no longer be there. U alone knows what will happen from there!

Phate07:

There's got to be something in the person you love that makes you love them, example is their personality.

Two great contrasting opinions that led to my opening this thread, now how do i get to know which among the duo best works? undecided
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by ypad: 12:35pm On Jul 08, 2011
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by Sijo01(f): 12:47pm On Jul 08, 2011
Phate07:

U'r guy right? check these out:

U love a gurl cos she has a beauty skin - if by tomorrow she has some kind of cream reaction dat damaged her skin wat will u do?

U love a gurl cos she has stright leg - some thing happen & she got cripple, wat will u do?

U love her cos she is tall - U see a taller person tomorrow, wat will u do?

U love her cos she is a star - she gat some scandal tomorrow, wat will u do?

U love her cos she's from a rich backgroung - d family run's into bankruptcy, wat will u do?

my dear d list is endless.

saying crezy folks love without reason is baseless and void.
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by harrychido: 12:59pm On Jul 08, 2011
its really important your partner has a positive impact in you life than any other thing.
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 08, 2011
Phate07:

i concur,

loving someone without a reason doesn't make sense.

the question is which reason,

why am i not surprised that most females are loving without a reason,

no wonder they are taken for granted and then you start wondering why,

now let me analyze this my way,

guy loves a girl without a reason,
breaks up with her and moves on to another girl,

few months later discovers that the former girl is the best and wanna make up,

teens fall inlove without reasons,

as you grow older you fall inlove for different reasons
the question is can that reason stand the test of time,
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by Gbenge77(m): 1:59pm On Jul 08, 2011
Luv is "wicked"Luv is "wicked"
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by Chrsss(m): 2:57pm On Jul 08, 2011
ypad:

http://greatwomanwithlove..com/2011/03/your-spouse.html
IS only a kid in love can love without reasons, if you love with the right reasons, it will stand the test the time and never for regret if the collases why you loved.
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by ronkebp(f): 3:01pm On Jul 08, 2011
I don't think you can 'love' or 'not love' a person without a reason, There will always be a reason.
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by iice(f): 3:02pm On Jul 08, 2011
With reason
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by cephaspee(m): 3:07pm On Jul 08, 2011
love, with or without doesn't stop breakup of relationship.
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by kabiratd: 3:31pm On Jul 08, 2011
witout a reason cos wen ever d no d reason u will stop lovin dat person
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by kpolli(m): 3:35pm On Jul 08, 2011
Dyt:

Its wt no reason
d day i find d reason i love my bf den his days r numbered

she is fund of making them run away grin
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by mirob(f): 3:40pm On Jul 08, 2011
how can U love w/out a reason, something must have gotten U attracted 2 him/her in d first place.
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by Cuteobi(f): 3:52pm On Jul 08, 2011
I can only love a guy if hes got a fat wallet.the day that wallet gets thin,CUTEOBI will run for her dear life.a babe gotta look good u knowcheesy
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by kokoye(m): 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2011
Thank God my love is not blind.

Use your head
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by Cuteobi(f): 4:13pm On Jul 08, 2011
[/b]i think am in love with him already and that means JIMMY CHOO shoes, LV handbag and a DRESS off the RUNWAY[/b]cool
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by ShyOne(f): 4:14pm On Jul 08, 2011
Kingsleyinfo:

i concur,

loving someone without a reason doesn't make sense.

the question is which reason,

why am i not surprised that most females are loving without a reason,

no wonder they are taken for granted and then you start wondering why,

now let me analyze this my way,

guy loves a girl without a reason,
breaks up with her and moves on to another girl,

few months later discovers that the former girl is the best and wanna make up,

teens fall inlove without reasons,

as you grow older you fall inlove for different reasons
the question is can that reason stand the test of time,

^^^^ - so true - beautiful
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by 190: 4:16pm On Jul 08, 2011
shy one smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Where Is This Man's Peniss Ooo? What Happened To It? All in the name of 6pac / Lady Gets Shock Of Her Life After Visiting A Man She Met Online...see Photos / Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing!( Pics Ins.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.