Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:01 AM

To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? (8886 Views)

Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks / Name A Reason You Are SINGLE / Do You Need A Reason To Love Someone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by Nobody: 5:14am On Jul 09, 2011
^ Even when those reasons are ones that are not compactable to ur traits? undecided
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by senoraaquila(f): 9:03am On Jul 09, 2011
Even a blind person loves 4a reason. I have to love u 4a reason (4d ryt reasons). If there's no reason to luv, then its easy to love a monkey, a pig, a bamboo etc. Love alwaz has a reason.Even a blind person loves 4a reason. I have to love u 4a reason (4d ryt reasons). If there's no reason to luv, then its easy to love a monkey, a pig, a bamboo etc. Love alwaz has a reason.
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by proffmanue(m): 9:43am On Jul 09, 2011
just love with out string attached,
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by oladayo042: 10:20am On Jul 09, 2011
The topic makes me remember my macroeconomics lecturer who always use economics to analyse love and relationship. He posited that before you can love somebody, there is always a factor of "Because". If someone is asked why do you love that girl/boy, he/she will respond with - because he/she is God fearing, rich, intelligent, humble, genial, outspokeness, etc. He therefore argued that there is nothing called true/unconditional love without ceteris paribus.

The lecturer used to make my day lighter after hectic day lectures.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=680203.msg8436812#msg8436812
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by oladayo042: 10:58am On Jul 09, 2011
U love her cos she is tall - U see a taller person tomorrow, wat will u do?
You don't love a girl because she is the tallest but cos she is tall to your taste.

Sijo01:

U'r guy right? check these out:

U love a gurl cos she has a beauty skin - if by tomorrow she has some kind of cream reaction dat damaged her skin wat will u do?

U love a gurl cos she has stright leg - some thing happen & she got cripple, wat will u do?

U love her cos she is tall - U see a taller person tomorrow, wat will u do?

U love her cos she is a star - she gat some scandal tomorrow, wat will u do?

U love her cos she's from a rich backgroung - d family run's into bankruptcy, wat will u do?

my dear d list is endless.

saying crezy folks love without reason is baseless and void.

All the questions you asked are in context but do you think these things happen overnight? Before they happen, there are new reasons to stay together. People who are married for over 20 years will sure have some of the reasons that got them together faded away. They will show you tons of reasons to have separated but some reasons still got them going.

In addition, you listed qualities that can quickly fade away but there are also some qualities that doesn't get lost easily.
You love her cos she is tall - She can't become short overnight.
You love her cos she is intelligent - Unless brain tumor sets in, she doesn't lose intelligence overnight.
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by HornyJane(f): 1:01pm On Jul 09, 2011
To Love With no reason Is the best
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by chibaby5(f): 1:11pm On Jul 09, 2011
I guess it wud b better if we luvd without a reason but is it possible? The answer is NO.
There has to be a connection, an attraction, something
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by Smallville4live(m): 1:40pm On Jul 09, 2011
Man got to luv for a reason, U must have seen one amazin thing of that individual to make u fall in luv with her/him. But the question is, are u loving for the good reasons, or u just wanna get something and run away.
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by adimoyo: 2:08pm On Jul 09, 2011
with a reason always
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by Gbenge77(m): 3:33pm On Jul 09, 2011
You ve got to have a reason for loving someone.
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 09, 2011
chi-baby:

I guess it wud b better if we luvd without a reason but is it possible? The answer is NO.
There has to be a connection, an attraction, something

Sure!! Nice talk Sista Chizoba wink
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2011
Loving without a reason makes me think about women (and men) in abusive relationships. They can't leave the abuser and claim to love him/her. You wonder what exactly they love about a person to makes them feel so bad about themselves? Unconditional love?
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by redsun(m): 6:16pm On Jul 09, 2011
You love what you need.It all comes down to "you""Me".
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by EKPOI(m): 12:02am On Jul 10, 2011
LOVING FOR A REASON IS JUST SAME AS LOVING FOR NO REASON CUS WHEN THE ITEM THAT GIVES YOU THE REASON TO LOVE DIMINISHES IT GOES WITH THE LOVE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,she once told me that she doesn't or can't explain why she loves me beyond her reason and,
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by HornyJane(f): 12:24am On Jul 10, 2011
The philosophy above me is still hard to comprehend
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by tunnex190: 9:38am On Jul 11, 2011
Love without reason. Don't love simply because of what he/she has done for you.
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:06pm On Jul 11, 2011
At poster I love with reason if I dont love with reason that means me loving an ashawo
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by kindla(f): 3:41pm On Jul 11, 2011
is baseless 2 lov witout reasons cus deres no way 2 lov witout sumtin attracting u 2 d person, it maybe his/her personality
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by ODUANKPA: 6:04pm On Jul 11, 2011
PureOhio:

Alrighty. I'm all ears.

By the way you look cute. smiley

No smoke without fire so it is with love.
No love without reasons.
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by newmaonza: 10:40pm On Jul 12, 2011
when u have a reason to "love" someone then in truth u r not in LOVE, Real Love is Loving some-one to the extent of over looking his or her faults, any other thing is selfishness
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by Nobody: 4:53am On Jul 13, 2011
undecided
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by DaDoctor: 1:41pm On Jul 15, 2011
**Love is magical**
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 15, 2011
**Love Is also abhorrent**
Re: To Love With A Reason Or Without A Reason? by Nwamama1: 2:06pm On Jul 23, 2011
Natural love means loving without a reason and that is true love,
Love without reasons, the more you try to find out why you love him/her the more you love fell in love for him/her (i.e True Love) but to love with a reason is meant to be infatuation/sexually attracted/lust which will not last longer, It fades at any time.

So real LOVE goes with no reasons.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comotion In Whatsapp Group As Member Purposely Sends His Joystick (photos) / How The Broke Guys In Your Area Get Free Coochie (Photo) / What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.