Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. (61894 Views)

Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything / Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" / Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Geo4646: 9:00pm On Apr 21, 2022
Sharapppp dia

1 Like

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by KenBen217: 9:00pm On Apr 21, 2022
this simply means the women who were treated harshly because they're barren deserves it 100%. as sey woman's major worth is being a baby factory.

2 Likes

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by lilyheaven: 9:00pm On Apr 21, 2022
Yet your fellow men won’t leave over abused tow tow.
What is wrong with your fellow men? Can’t they be disciplined enough to stay away from olosho , they keep sponsoring them with their useless demands.
Some men behaves like village people are remoting them.
Yucks!
SensualMan:
No doubt about married women. We are asking what shawarma and oloshos disguised as gf bring to the table if it ain't over abused tow tow.
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Lanretoye(m): 9:01pm On Apr 21, 2022
Do u care how many times I've risked my life on a daily to bring you and your child's need to the table?

2 Likes

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by joetem(m): 9:01pm On Apr 21, 2022
Animegirl:
Put the microphone on speaker.

Men if you can't carry nine month old pregnancy or go through labour, you don't have any right to ask us what we bring to the table. T for thanks.

do you know the pain of keeping sperm? Sperm dey pepper man for waist

2 Likes

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Coldie(m): 9:01pm On Apr 21, 2022
Animegirl:

Men if you can't carry nine month old pregnancy or go through labour, you don't have any right to ask us what we bring to the table. T for thanks.
What about during dating when u guys don’t have any procreation intentions yet
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by obinna58(m): 9:02pm On Apr 21, 2022
And after the child is born, it becomes both of yours, the man takes full responsibility and you're given the most credit.

There's still nothing on the table, you're just doing yourself a favor by giving birth

1 Like

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 21, 2022
I know many men who wish to be able to carry pregnancy, it ain't a big deal just that it's nature....

2 Likes

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by tunmoj(m): 9:02pm On Apr 21, 2022
Anime girl...They really hit you badly on every side...Think before you post on NL...Intellectuals full here and not only only clowns.(apologies)

3 Likes

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Tradegood: 9:02pm On Apr 21, 2022
Digmygold:
Ubunja the wrinkled puke needs to see this.

Una keep quiet when e start, na im cause am.

Evil thrives when the righteous keep silent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by newoffer: 9:02pm On Apr 21, 2022
You call it To-To ...
PUSSYHOE:
You mean she brings pussy to the table for procreation??

Everything about this gender na TOTO

1 Like

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by ExcelDBM: 9:02pm On Apr 21, 2022
Animegirl:

How did this bollocks hit front page?

1 Like

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by FatherOfJesus: 9:02pm On Apr 21, 2022
BloomingDale:

I will advise such a man to just date his fellow man instead of all this energy you are expending.
are you not ashamed that what you have to bring to the table are children?
These children even increase what has to come to the table and then you brought them.

God abeg no allow me see this kind of aimless lady in my life. Lady wey Just born and that's all.

5 Likes

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by IamV: 9:03pm On Apr 21, 2022
joetem:

do you know the pain of keeping sperm? Sperm dey pepper man for waist
LOL

1 Like

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by annyz: 9:04pm On Apr 21, 2022
All female mammal get pregnant if impregnated so they pass through the same pain during child delivery even beds and reptiles that lay eggs.
Have u seen the size of an egg and compare it to the hole that popped it out?
Look for another logical topic against men okay?

3 Likes

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Tradegood: 9:04pm On Apr 21, 2022
Dshocker:

So na so so pikin you come this world come born?
Hope say you no go date man for this wan wey you dey like this so?

You fit born pikin?

Woman can bring money.
You fit born pikin?
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by solexyy: 9:06pm On Apr 21, 2022
onuman:

Sperm donors are aplenty. You can keep that your sperm in your scrotal sacs as long as you want. Na you go tire. The woman can go to sperm donors as long as she wants.
I DONT THINK SHE'LL BE NEEDING A DONATION FROM A DOG. IT MUST STILL BE FROM A MAN.

2 Likes

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by abbey621(m): 9:07pm On Apr 21, 2022
Tradegood:

Hope say you no go date man for this wan wey you dey like this so?

You fit born pikin?

Woman can bring money.
You fit born pikin?

A man can get a surrogate, he can get a kid from almost anywhere nowadays, he does not need to put a woman for house and expose himself to lifetime of liabilities. same way a woman can go to a sperm bank, so 2 cancelled 2, back to the drawing board!

3 Likes

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by lampi: 9:08pm On Apr 21, 2022
PUSSYHOE:

Toto way born mumu like u
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by BloomingDale(f): 9:09pm On Apr 21, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
are you not ashamed that what you have to bring to the table are children?
These children even increase what has to come to the table and then you brought them.

Go abeg no allow me see this kind of aimless lady in my life. Lady wey Just born and that's all.

Oga relax. First of all I have no interest in wanting kids. Also, I am very well established and I have never asked any man for money in my life except my father.
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by prophetfire: 9:09pm On Apr 21, 2022
Animegirl:

. It's very unfortunate that the only thing you can achieve in life is spread toto fuckkk,, get pregnant and born.
Even mad women under the bridge do it with ease.
Be creative and do something worth while. God created you to be an achiever. Stop thinking about men and Bleep Bleep all the time.

2 Likes

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Tradegood: 9:09pm On Apr 21, 2022
abbey621:

A man can get a surrogate, he can get a kid from almost anywhere nowadays, he does not need to put a woman for house and expose himself to lifetime of liabilities. same way a woman can go to a sperm bank, so 2 cancelled 2, back to the drawing board!

Woman dey bring money
They work.
They are Bosses and CEOs.
No surrogates.

You fit born pikin??
No dey dance round and round.

Na wetin I hate for Red Demon Piller body.
Them go see truth like this, lie lie them no go gree.

Other men get sense pass una!!

**Don't get me wrong.
In the home,
GOD is first.
Man is next in authority after GOD. He must love his wife and PROVIDE.
Woman is next, after HER husband in authority, she must submit to him.
Then the kids.

Before all other family member.
Na so Bible order the authority IN A HOME!

You must take your responsibility as a man seriously and provide for your house.

Any other thing na balderdash or you just no ready for marriage. Except you no want peace!

1 Like

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by ExcelDBM: 9:09pm On Apr 21, 2022
BloomingDale:

Don’t you think it will be better and less stressful to date your fellow men since you guys hate women so much? The energy expended just hating seems too much.

Keep quiet if you have nothing meaningful to say.

2 Likes

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by FatherOfJesus: 9:10pm On Apr 21, 2022
onuman:

Sperm donors are aplenty. You can keep that your sperm in your scrotal sacs as long as you want. Na you go tire. The woman can go to sperm donors as long as she wants.
I think men are by average more intelligent then women.
The sperm donor you are talking about, na pig go donate am?

4 Likes

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by FatherOfJesus: 9:11pm On Apr 21, 2022
BloomingDale:

Oga relax. First of all I have no interest in wanting kids. Also, I am very well established and I have never asked any man for money in my life except my father.
Good for you, that's what I expect from most ladies. Independence accords respect.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by achimendy(m): 9:13pm On Apr 21, 2022
Animegirl:

My dear be useful to yourself, your husband , your children and society at large.

They always emphasise on this 9 month pregnancy thing, but they never ask their self after delivery what's next for the baby.

3 Likes

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by killuminati(m): 9:13pm On Apr 21, 2022
PUSSYHOE:

yeah, same Ol pussy, same TOTO weh man pass come thru cry
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by PharmacyStore: 9:13pm On Apr 21, 2022
Many comments here are quite funny
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Rapture4real(m): 9:14pm On Apr 21, 2022
Women don't need to bring anything to table. They have the potential to multiply what you give them. Eve didn't bring anything to Adam. Give her groceries,she gives you good soup, give her love, she gives you peace of mind. Give her sperm ,she gives you a baby. Give her frustration, she gives you hell. She her house she gives you a home (Myles Munroe)

1 Like

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by T0BY(m): 9:14pm On Apr 21, 2022
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by BigBashiru: 9:15pm On Apr 21, 2022
Animegirl:

Labour or pregnancy is NOTHING. It is one off. It was punishment God gave the female folk.... no be man cause am. The child being born is hers too.

Women bring nothing to the table in marriage.

1 Like

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by macho44(m): 9:15pm On Apr 21, 2022
PUSSYHOE:

Comrade, you mean say Dem be a "Totolicious" breed?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House / I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.