Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. (62019 Views)

Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything / Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" / Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Nyascobar1414: 10:24pm On Apr 21, 2022
Tradegood:

Who go be your wife?
You fit toast woman?

I can toast a lady...
But Its been long I did that cos I dont wanna Inflate their ego,cos they are mere human beings...

As for marriage, its all SCAM.. I cant toil all day long for a woman thats not even related by blood to me...

I came to the earth alone, and when I die I'm also going back alone, so no need of taking care of a woman...

I need only children thats all..
Babymama loading.......

Ain't gad time for stress...

Cos they gad nothing to offer me In return of commitment and protection...
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Tradegood: 10:24pm On Apr 21, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
It's not a matter of how much I give a woman, women always think like chickens.
That's not the essence of the topic, start reasoning like you are a homo sapiens. Focus on the message and not your normal feminine tantrums

You never give woman money but you let us hear word.
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by FatherOfJesus: 10:24pm On Apr 21, 2022
Tradegood:

Because money involves you and you are too lazy so she must join you do your own work.

But her own work you remove hand.
E no concern you.

Selfish.

Go office women don almost occupy every where finish.
keep daydreaming and not take back your place in the workforce.

You won't die if you become a little independent you know.
Stop reasoning like a gutter Nigerian girl

1 Like

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by abbey621(m): 10:25pm On Apr 21, 2022
Tradegood:

You fit born?
You never answer me.

Abi Sperm donor don finish?

No but I fit pay someone wey go born. Same way woman fit pay someone to donate sperm, so I ask you what exactly does a woman bring to the table when pregnancy is removed from the equation?
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by FatherOfJesus: 10:25pm On Apr 21, 2022
Tradegood:

You never give woman money but you let us hear word.
How do you know I haven't given amd I still don't give woman money.

If we talk say Nigerian girls na fish brain una get now, you go dey vex. How did you come about that vivid conclusion?

1 Like

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Nyascobar1414: 10:26pm On Apr 21, 2022
Tradegood:

You fit born? You never answer me.
Abi Sperm donor don finish?
Abi babymama don finish Surrogates don finish

You cant sum it all...
My Instinct tells me you are female....

This I have seen!

1 Like

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Tradegood: 10:27pm On Apr 21, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
You won't die if you become a little independent you know.
Stop reasoning like a gutter Nigerian girl

Open your eyes.

Women don thief una job finish.
Enough dey pain you.

E dey pain me o.

Wake up.
Go school.
Graduate.
Work.

School is not scam.

The women wey una dey curse don go bed because they need to wake up 5am tomorrow to reach office.

Which money you dey give which woman?
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Tradegood: 10:28pm On Apr 21, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Abi babymama don finish
Surrogates don finish

You cant sum it all...

My Instinct tells me you are female....

This I have seen!

You again.

Sperm donor don finish.

Red D.emon Piller no dey reason wide.
Make una dey try.
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by FatherOfJesus: 10:29pm On Apr 21, 2022
Tradegood:

Open your eyes.

Women don thief una job finish.
Enough dey pain you.

E dey pain me o.

Wake up.
Go school.
Graduate.
Work.

School is not scam.

The women wey una dey curse don go bed because they need to wake up 5am tomorrow to reach office.

Which money you dey give which woman?

The topic is not about women stealing jobs.
You need to focus on the topic, you need to exercise your brain enough to focus on the topic.

There nothing wrong BTW if women get jobs, you go get one. We will be happy if you can and stop over dependent on a man.
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Tradegood: 10:30pm On Apr 21, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
How do you know I haven't given amd I still don't give woman money.

If we talk say Nigerian girls na fish brain una get now, you go dey vex. How did you come about that vivid conclusion?

You no be Re.d Demon Piller again?

Abi you don trun simp offline grin
Na una way shagrin
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by boldking(m): 10:31pm On Apr 21, 2022
PUSSYHOE:
You mean she brings pussy to the table for procreation??

Everything about this gender na TOTO

Kala .....wuwa Ika
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Tradegood: 10:33pm On Apr 21, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
You need to focus on the topic, you need to exercise your brain enough to focus on the topic.

There nothing wrong BTW if women get jobs, you go get one. We will be happy if you can and stop over dependent on a man.

Man wey no give woman money, women wey dey earn correct salary o, say she is bringing nothing to the table because responsibility dey make am, you, fear.

Okay.

As I don branch off topic, but you remain inside., well done.

As if e no follow person argue reach here.
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by FatherOfJesus: 10:33pm On Apr 21, 2022
Tradegood:

You no be Re.d Demon Piller again?

Abi you don trun simp offline grin
Na una way shagrin
Which way, what's wrong in telling you start making your own money?
Why is that threatening to you?
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Tradegood: 10:34pm On Apr 21, 2022
abbey621:

No but I fit pay someone wey go born. Same way woman fit pay someone to donate sperm, so I ask you what exactly does a woman bring to the table when pregnancy is removed from the equation?

What are you bringing to the table since she is earning a fat salary and can get a good sperm donor?
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by FatherOfJesus: 10:34pm On Apr 21, 2022
Tradegood:

Man wey no give woman money, women wey dey earn correct salary o, say she is bringing nothing to the table because responsibility dey make am, you, fear.

Okay.

As I don branch off topic, but you remain inside., well done.

As if e no follow person argue reach here.
Yes, it's good you make money and bring something to the table.
Go bring something that not pussy and children.
You could also bring connections, it's something.

Don't be overly useless
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Nyascobar1414: 10:35pm On Apr 21, 2022
Tradegood:

You again.
Sperm donor don finish.
Red D.emon Piller no dey reason wide. Make una dey try.
Sperm donor no go finish also surrogates and babymamas no go finish..
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Tradegood: 10:37pm On Apr 21, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Which way, what's wrong in telling you start making your own money?
Why is that threatening to you?

Na you tell am?
Abi na her Papa wey train am go School so she can earn?

Which girl you don give money for this your life?
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by FatherOfJesus: 10:38pm On Apr 21, 2022
Tradegood:

Na you tell am?
Abi na her Papa wey train am go School so she can earn?

Which girl you don give money for this your life?

Even if I have never giving a woman money, how does that make any difference here?
Do you have a brain?

1 Like

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Tradegood: 10:39pm On Apr 21, 2022
abbey621:

A man can get a surrogate, he can get a kid from almost anywhere nowadays, he does not need to put a woman for house and expose himself to lifetime of liabilities. same way a woman can go to a sperm bank, so 2 cancelled 2, back to the drawing board!

See this one?
Sperm donor don finish?

What are you bringing to the table that she is not bringing?
She get money, you get so?
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by omotola90(m): 10:39pm On Apr 21, 2022
judatech:
What do you offer a man that does not want a child?
what does a man who wants no child look for in a woman?
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Tradegood: 10:39pm On Apr 21, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Now I see how sensel*ss you are....

How about saying can a woman Impregnate herself

She ft carry sperm

Without her ovum, your sperm is super useful.
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by FatherOfJesus: 10:40pm On Apr 21, 2022
omotola90:
what does a man who wants no child look for in a woman?
Like connections, money and peace of mind.
Can you offer that?
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Tradegood: 10:40pm On Apr 21, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Without sperm...
Woman ft born pikin

Sense wey you no go get!

No without Ovum, Man fit born na.

Mr Plenty sense
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Nyascobar1414: 10:40pm On Apr 21, 2022
FatherOfJesus:

Women are stealing jobs....
Lmaooo...

I laugh ehh...

Jobs is not the main thing that makes a woman happy, they all know that...

Marriage is their saving grace..
See Rita Dominic, despite her money, she still marry..
And she's way more happier than getting a new job even though the salary is 30million...
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Nyascobar1414: 10:42pm On Apr 21, 2022
Tradegood:

No without Ovum, Man fit born na.
Mr Plenty sense
Chaiii ooo...
En mean say as dem tok say females get fish brain, dem no dey lie...
You just prove them right...
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Dshocker(m): 10:45pm On Apr 21, 2022
Tradegood:

Hope say you no go date man for this wan wey you dey like this so?

You fit born pikin?

Woman can bring money.
You fit born pikin?

Ask yourself naaa?
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by nijanigga: 10:46pm On Apr 21, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
grin grin grin grin
Where is he now ? Missed him ,forcing his candidate on efo people and love that press conference on how atiku camp ,Decamp,....
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Tradegood: 10:46pm On Apr 21, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

The more women keep getting exposed, the more marriage is dwindling...

My friend staying in America said the youths are no longer getting married....

Ask any guy staying abroad, he will gist you wella...

And same is happening in Nigeria, most of our churches, women wey suppose don marry dey yapa everywhere but no man is there to ask them out in marriage...
Even old women are complaining that guys are not getting married...

So its a loose to women, cos marriage is their saving grace which benefit them but does not benefit men...

You come dey talk like normal human being small. I be think say you be robot.

The same Re.d Demon Piller programming you not to marry, dey groom the ladies with fe.minism.demon to get money and they won't need a man.

They are feeding you initiates, with the same crap, condemning both sexes and laughing at you all when you refuse to reject the dem.onic ideologies.

As them don tell you say na woman dey loose, e sweet your belle.
Why? Because money wey you never even give woman before you no go give am again abi?

Abi which woman you don give money?
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Tradegood: 10:48pm On Apr 21, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Chaiii ooo...

En mean say as dem tok say females get fish brain, dem no dey lie...

You just prove them right...

Mr human brain talk, make I answer you.
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by mitje(m): 10:50pm On Apr 21, 2022
Animegirl:
Put the microphone on speaker.

Men if you can't carry nine month old pregnancy or go through labour, you don't have any right to ask us what we bring to the table. T for thanks.
Are you aware that the 9 months pregnancy you talk about is just for nine months? What of we; men that have been carrying the seed since we were born? We just borrow una say make una carry for 9 months una dey wail grin grin grin
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Tradegood: 10:50pm On Apr 21, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Even if I have never giving a woman money, how does that make any difference here?
Do you have a brain?

Kikikigrin man wey don give woman money no fit talk this thing wey you talk some.

Na you no give woman money, na you money dey pepper for body.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie / Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us / Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.