Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. (62017 Views)

Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything / Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" / Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Nwaotu10(m): 9:16pm On Apr 21, 2022
judatech:
What do you offer a man that does not want a child?
Co-asking grin grin

1 Like

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by macho44(m): 9:16pm On Apr 21, 2022
Rapture4real:
Women don't need to bring anything to table. They have the potential to multiply what you give them. Eve didn't bring anything to Adam. Give her groceries,she gives you good soup, give her love, she gives you peace of mind. Give her sperm ,she gives you a baby. Give her frustration, she gives you hell. She her house she gives you a home (Myles Munroe)
To every Mallam, his kettle as you don talk your own, oya collect chair siddon make I talk my own grin

1 Like

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by abbey621(m): 9:17pm On Apr 21, 2022
Tradegood:

Woman dey bring money
They work.
They are Bosses and CEOs.
No surrogates.

You fit born pikin??
No dey dance round and round.

Na wetin I hate for Red Demon Piller body.
Them go see truth like this, lie lie them no go gree.

Other men get sense pass una.

Don't get me wrong.
In the home,
GOD is first.
Man is next in authority after GOD. He must love his wife and PROVIDE.
Woman is next, after HER husband in authority, she must submit to him.
Then the kids.

Before all other family member.
Na so Bible order the authority.

Any other thing ma balderdash.

So the women wey dey do surrogates na wetin? Animals or dummys? Man no fit carry pregnancy but he fit hire person wey fit do am, so what does he need a wife for? If na only pregnancy woman good for, why should he marry?

2 Likes

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Bfly: 9:17pm On Apr 21, 2022
You bring babies to the table. grin Babymama wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by FatherOfJesus: 9:17pm On Apr 21, 2022
Rapture4real:
Women don't need to bring anything to table. They have the potential to multiply what you give them. Eve didn't bring anything to Adam. Give her groceries,she gives you good soup, give her love, she gives you peace of mind. Give her sperm ,she gives you a baby. Give her frustration, she gives you hell. She her house she gives you a home (Myles Munroe)
You are ridiculously funny with this statement.

You think this place is your church marriage class? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by addictiv(m): 9:18pm On Apr 21, 2022
Still about the pus

1 Like

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by onuman: 9:18pm On Apr 21, 2022
solexyy:
I DONT THINK SHE'LL BE NEEDING A DONATION FROM A DOG. IT MUST STILL BE FROM A MAN.

But the talk here is about marriage or partner live-in relationship.
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Transcriber: 9:19pm On Apr 21, 2022
Who put this trash on the front page?
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by mymadam(m): 9:19pm On Apr 21, 2022
judatech:

Gbam cheesy

1 Like

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Transcriber: 9:20pm On Apr 21, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
You are ridiculously funny with this statement.

You think this place is your church marriage class? cheesy
cheesy
Me sef shock shocked cheesy

1 Like

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by PASSWORD09: 9:21pm On Apr 21, 2022
Please always honour the Female folk.
They are Life givers/savers.
I am a living TESTIMONY �

2 Likes

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Andytyx(m): 9:22pm On Apr 21, 2022
Is it that sex and child bearing is the area of specification for this gender? I don't gerrit

1 Like

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Tradegood: 9:22pm On Apr 21, 2022
abbey621:

So the women wey dey do surrogates na wetin? Animals or dummys? Man no fit carry pregnancy but he fit hire person wey fit do am, so what does he need a wife for? If na only pregnancy woman good for, why should he marry?

You dey do agidi.
Na still woman dey do surrogate.

You fit born pikin?
You fit do surrogate?

You never answer me.

Even if you use technology, na still woman make-up you go copy.

You fit born pikin?
Man fit born pikin?

Answer me Red dem.onic Piller!

That is what she brings to the table.

No go date man o.
GOD hate that sin well well.
No let Red De.mon Piller deceive you into that cursed lifestyle!

**Don't get me wrong.
In the home,
GOD is first.
Then the kids.

Na so Bible order the authority IN A HOME!

You must take your responsibility as a man seriously and provide for your house.

Any other thing na balderdash or you just no ready for marriage. Except you no want peace!
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by robosky02(m): 9:26pm On Apr 21, 2022
My dear

The woman is the table
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by onlinestaff2020: 9:28pm On Apr 21, 2022
Animegirl:
Put the microphone on speaker.

Men if you can't carry nine month old pregnancy or go through labour, you don't have any right to ask us what we bring to the table. T for thanks.

Please, I don't want to talk too much about women and what they bring to the table because I've had bad experience with them.

See let me tell you, 98% of women do not bring anything to the table...All they do is to put men at vulnerable positions because they feel they have bottom power.

Most girls/ladies/women are basically wired the same...They are so fickle minded with fish brains and they lack understanding.

They failed to realize that men goes out everyday on the war field to hustle amidsts all the impending risks and loom hanging around them...When the men have finally conquered and arrived, the women folks will go swarming around him for urgent 2k and monetary favours thinking that because they have worn out oranges and TOTO that has expanded more than River Benue and River Niger, the men will succumb to their whims and caprices.

I beg, the women folks do not bring any good thing to the table apart from their usual lies, tricks, STIs, HIV, AIDS, nagging, unnecessary drama and unwanted pregnancies.

The OP was talking about pregnancy in her post, please what she said was totally awkward...Was she the only one that got herself pregnant? The man contributed one or two of his seeds to make her pregnant...Do you know that the man has been carrying millions of seeds compared to just eggs.

I beg make I rest jare.

Last line
Women are unnecessary evil and baggages because Lucifer disvirgined the first woman (Eve) before she later scammed and decieved Adam with her worn out TOTO...Women have been decieving us since time immemorial...That's why God decided to make woman pay for her evil act by making her to undergo acute pain during labour and delivery...Adam was enjoying the Garden of Eden before woman came into being.
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Bimpe29: 9:33pm On Apr 21, 2022
May God bless our women for their sacrifice.
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Fuckyoumod: 9:33pm On Apr 21, 2022
babaalagbo11:
Carrying pregnancy is not easy ooo...that's why women that deserves your penny is your wife and mother
how many years are you? This your comment sounds 14 years

3 Likes

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Johel(m): 9:33pm On Apr 21, 2022
Animegirl:

Men if you can't carry nine month old pregnancy or go through labour, you don't have any right to ask us what we bring to the table. T for thanks.

This is senseless, without a sperm can y'all female get pregnant?...Abi are we God that bestowed pregnancy on y'all?,God cursed men and women ok...it's clear that it's only pussy y'all ladies this days bring to the table that's why many of you don't reason with your brains,y'all reason with your pussies.

3 Likes

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by vince96w2(m): 9:34pm On Apr 21, 2022
Animegirl:

Everybody brings their life my sister..straffing that pussy to get you pregnant some men can get cardiac arrest..And if your a troublesome life ,he dies young..Once you become married ur always broke..Bring ur brains to the table make we hammer together..we can adopt if u no get power to born..

2 Likes

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by AMI3(m): 9:36pm On Apr 21, 2022
What about women where no fit born?

1 Like

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by creditvsem: 9:40pm On Apr 21, 2022
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by bizzibodi(m): 9:45pm On Apr 21, 2022
Sabadon:
grin
LOL!no be Queen Victoria be that?

1 Like

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Luluakim: 9:46pm On Apr 21, 2022
Jerryog:
Be resourceful and stop thinking about men.
will they listen? All women want is a ring. Bleep

1 Like

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by toxtimmy: 9:49pm On Apr 21, 2022
Ask the mans mother.

judatech:
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by bizzibodi(m): 9:49pm On Apr 21, 2022
When you should be talking of how to help your man manage & survive this buhariconomy...all you feminist do is silly reasoning that subject members of yo gender to bashing.

2 Likes

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Nyascobar1414: 9:50pm On Apr 21, 2022
Tradegood:

Hope say you no go date man for this wan wey you dey like this so?

You fit born pikin?

Woman can bring money.
You fit born pikin?

Now I see how sensel*ss you are....

How about saying can a woman Impregnate herself

She ft carry sperm

2 Likes

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by abbey621(m): 9:53pm On Apr 21, 2022
Tradegood:

You dey do agidi.
Na still woman dey do surrogate.

You fit born pikin?
You fit do surrogate?

You never answer me.

Even if you use technology, na still woman make-up you go copy.

You fit born pikin?
Man fit born pikin?

Answer me Red dem.onic Piller!

That is what she brings to the table.

No go date man o.
GOD hate that sin well well.
No let Red De.mon Piller deceive you into that cursed lifestyle!

**Don't get me wrong.
In the home,
GOD is first.
Then the kids.

Na so Bible order the authority IN A HOME!

You must take your responsibility as a man seriously and provide for your house.

Any other thing na balderdash or you just no ready for marriage. Except you no want peace!

But na my money I go pay, a woman wey I paid to born pikin no different from wife? Must I marry? Abi which kind rubbish you dey yarn? Society don advance pass all this one, if na preganncy be woman's only asset in a marriage then why should men get married?

I get money, I pay you, you born pikin.....SHIKENA!

2 Likes

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Nyascobar1414: 9:54pm On Apr 21, 2022
Rapture4real:

I can see... You no get sense..

Then why do men gv them money to take care of themselves since Adam didn't do that

3 Likes

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Nyascobar1414: 9:57pm On Apr 21, 2022
onuman:

But the talk here is about marriage or partner live-in relationship.

Surrogates nkor
Babymama nkor

Why should a man marry a liability just to have kids that he will still take care of...

Women gad nothing to offer a man...

That's why marriage is real SCAM

1 Like

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by chymes0359(m): 9:59pm On Apr 21, 2022
If not for a child, Man will build a house and buy a dog.

As for women , fear women.

Onweghi kwa ihe eji nwanyi kporo!

1 Like

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by shantti(m): 9:59pm On Apr 21, 2022
Animegirl:

Are u aware that many men have lost their lives when they had to donate all their blood to their wives who are having complications during pregnancy. Men bring their lives to the table more than women

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie / Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us / Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.