Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,791 members, 7,831,558 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. (61993 Views)

Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything / Perfect Answer To "What Do Women Bring To The Table?" / Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Graceman89: 8:40pm On Apr 21, 2022
posty56:
pesin they talk girlfriend and boyfriend something you dey bring marriage , you see how dumb you're?
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by ThankGodFriday(m): 8:40pm On Apr 21, 2022
Women not wives
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Worksunlimited: 8:40pm On Apr 21, 2022
Animegirl:
Put the microphone on speaker.

Men if you can't carry nine month old pregnancy or go through labour, you don't have any right to ask us what we bring to the table. T for thanks.

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by ozo13(m): 8:41pm On Apr 21, 2022
PUSSYHOE:
You mean she brings pussy to the table for procreation??

Everything about this gender na TOTO
grin grin laff catch me

6 Likes

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Worksunlimited: 8:41pm On Apr 21, 2022
Animegirl:

Men if you can't carry nine month old pregnancy or go through labour, you don't have any right to ask us what we bring to the table. T for thanks.

This is just daft

4 Likes

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by kilisi(m): 8:41pm On Apr 21, 2022
Animegirl:

Some women delivered all their babies through CS. What do such women bring to the table?

2 Likes

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by JayPeeOham: 8:42pm On Apr 21, 2022
Animegirl:

Anime what if I don't wanna have kids what else does she have to bring to the table please?? grin

Asking for a friend tongue

7 Likes

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by solexyy: 8:43pm On Apr 21, 2022
AND WHAT IF THE MAN DOES NOT BRING THE SPERM TO THE TABLE, HOW WOULD U PASS THRU LABOUR?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by dbestuncle: 8:43pm On Apr 21, 2022
Animegirl:

This is not what you chose but what Hod did.
If God allows you to choose, most of you will not even give birth to one child let alone 2

4 Likes

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by PencilBox: 8:43pm On Apr 21, 2022
judatech:
What do you offer a man that does not want a child?

A very good question my G

2 Likes

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by onuman: 8:43pm On Apr 21, 2022
PUSSYHOE:

In fact, you don't understand a thing.
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by DIAMANTE1759: 8:43pm On Apr 21, 2022
this pregnancy thing wen una wan turn to another thing
na baba God design like that nah....God know say una go fit carry the belle na make am give una the responsibility

4 Likes

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by FatherOfJesus: 8:43pm On Apr 21, 2022
This doesn't even make any sense.

7 Likes

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by PencilBox: 8:43pm On Apr 21, 2022
kilisi:

Some women delivered all their babies through CS. What do such women bring to the table?

Gbas gbos!
Another angle cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by obynoceaser: 8:44pm On Apr 21, 2022
Life sentence to all scammers, including paternity fraudsters

I believe that guy now

4 Likes

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 8:44pm On Apr 21, 2022
Women Are So Stingy

, can also prove it here

3 Likes

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Nyascobar1414: 8:44pm On Apr 21, 2022
What really the essence of marriage self....

A man will work his ass off to make his value and come carry a womans burden....

I mean this Institution is real SCAM.

5 Likes

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by pek(m): 8:44pm On Apr 21, 2022
Animegirl:

You wanted to sound smart but you ended up sounding dumber than a lamp post. FYI, every mother goes through child birth. But the question still remains, what will YOU bring to the table?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Aboks(m): 8:44pm On Apr 21, 2022
SensualMan:
No doubt about married women. We are asking what shawarma and oloshos disguised as gf bring to the table if it ain't over abused tow tow.

1 Like

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Toktee(m): 8:45pm On Apr 21, 2022
Animegirl:

Be precise in your narrative,are you referring to married women or the vampires on the streets.
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Bbbw: 8:45pm On Apr 21, 2022
Really
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by openmine(m): 8:45pm On Apr 21, 2022
cheesy cheesy

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by FatherOfJesus: 8:45pm On Apr 21, 2022
babaalagbo11:
Carrying pregnancy is not easy ooo...that's why women that deserves your penny is your wife and mother
You are not making any sense
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by chaddy16: 8:45pm On Apr 21, 2022
Nice one OP, even female animals procreate and hunt, they only depend on males for protection.
A typical Nigeria woman that hasn't even had a child is already dependent on men.

5 Likes

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Broveens42(m): 8:46pm On Apr 21, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
What really the essence of marriage self....

A man will work his ass off to make his value and come carry a womans burden....

I mean this Institution is real SCAM.

Seems you just realized.... grin
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by newconnectng1: 8:46pm On Apr 21, 2022
Our Women are trying, Labor is not easy at all
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by HELLASJ(m): 8:46pm On Apr 21, 2022
So to bring congo for man to shine na eem be wetin u fit bring for ontop table?

Well going through labor isn't easy, it's natural but aside breeding what else can you offer.

You better be productive young lady

2 Likes

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by pegix(m): 8:46pm On Apr 21, 2022
jericco1:

I get your point.
That is why as a lady self development is key.
If a guy sees you're trying or have the potentiality of been a viable partner, that question won't come to bare.

I for one will never commingle with a lady that I'll have to ask such questions. I believe from afar, I can see or have a glimpse of it.
issokay
Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 21, 2022
Lol.. This OP no smart at all. It's like saying men bring gbola or sperm to the table. Na wah.. abeg make i go bend elbow with something cold. Mumu girl grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by seyz91(m): 8:47pm On Apr 21, 2022
I tell you
PUSSYHOE:

1 Like

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by IamV: 8:47pm On Apr 21, 2022
judatech:
What do you offer a man that does not want a child?

Vag*na .

1 Like

Re: Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. by onuman: 8:47pm On Apr 21, 2022
solexyy:
AND WHAT IF THE MAN DOES NOT BRING THE SPERM TO THE TABLE, HOW WOULD U PASS THRU LABOUR?
Sperm donors are aplenty. You can keep that your sperm in your scrotal sacs as long as you want. Na you go tire. The woman can go to sperm donors as long as she wants.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie / Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.