Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

I Am Tired Of My Marriage - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Tired Of My Marriage (37150 Views)

I Am Tired Of My Mom / I Am Tired Of My Wife / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by BigBashiru: 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2022
Sanchez01:

She married too early. That's the problem here. This is often a thing with those who get married early. She is bored, wants independence and suddenly wants to be alone to explore. I'd say it's pretty normal.

I know someone who got married at 21, has three kids and now wants to live just because she wants to live life and never had the chance to while she was younger.

What is she exploring?? After she finishes exploring the husband will not be waiting for her to return home.... she will probably have to remarry.... and if she doesn't get husband quality, she will become depressed.....because she once had husband quality.....

3 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by GistFullGround: 1:08pm On Apr 22, 2022

You are mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chrisland will take care of your children.
Stupid mother!

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by bigiyaro(m): 1:08pm On Apr 22, 2022
Madam, just free yourself. Whatever rocks your boat.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by OlawaleBammie: 1:08pm On Apr 22, 2022
Tunagee:

Exactly. All african women are only affer their kids. Once they get those kids, even their husband becomes secondary. She might be a yoruba lady cos its their nature. But why bring the man into the agreement when you knew you were gonna opt out later? Dont worry, na your type dem dey swear for wey u go come move on and life starts to become unbearable for you, especially when your husband has been good.
dont mind them, she's even saying it without any iota of shame. With her lips like #100 kanda.

If she later have her wish now and her husband abandon her and her children altogether, she wil be the one poisoning the mind of the children again their father, she won't mention how selfish she had bn to the man.

I swear men are not supposed to be in marriage with anybody, marriage my foot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by anyicash(m): 1:08pm On Apr 22, 2022
BigBashiru:

Not at 33...she doesn't hv time..... 35 is expiry....
okay
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Anfieldboss: 1:09pm On Apr 22, 2022
bukatyne:

@bold:

Permit me to laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy

Honestly, the woman is so gullible to have believed what she wrote up there.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by DoctorOlasDesk: 1:09pm On Apr 22, 2022
candidbabe:

To think that she is comparing her marriage to that of oyedepo baffles me..

Majority of Nigerian pastors are liars and rogues.

Majority of Nigerian pastors are liars and rogues.. Well, when there's money, arguments becomes lesser. Majority of arguments in marriages is directly linked with being broke cheesy
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by iamme1234(m): 1:09pm On Apr 22, 2022
Tunagee:

Exactly. All african women are only affer their kids. Once they get those kids, even their husband becomes secondary. She might be a yoruba lady cos its their nature. But why bring the man into the agreement when you knew you were gonna opt out later? Dont worry, na your type dem dey swear for wey u go come move on and life starts to become unbearable for you, especially when your husband has been good.

I swear the woman is just a disgrace and one Ingrate harlot.
How would she says this about the man
The point is that she got another man who is promising her all wealth not knowing all is a falasy
Because buhari promised us more than what his new man s promising her
Shameful girl

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by CountVersailles(f): 1:09pm On Apr 22, 2022
bukatyne:

@bold:

Permit me to laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy
Me gan I just burst out laughing. Papa don tell am correct story hehe
I'm even sure it's a lie because that man na hot-headed craze man. No be him dey slap witch that year?
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Oyiboman69: 1:10pm On Apr 22, 2022
janejjjjj5000:
No, sir. We have not.

This is a good idea.

I just feel so tired and unmotivated to work on the marriage.

instead of you to side with your husband, you're here taking side with your children...

If he ignores the Children, you'll be the one complaining. as for me,I.see no reasonable excuse from you other than you seeking to be free just to explore the world and you're not wrong either. Fire down....
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Shebbs: 1:10pm On Apr 22, 2022
Words Of A Cheat
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 22, 2022
janejjjjj5000:
No. I grew up in Winners Chapel and Papa and Mama always say they have never argued in their marriage. Even last year, Papa still said that he and mama have not had their first argument almost 40 years later. That is the kind of marriage I always wanted but now, I feel bad because I cannot boast of the same thing. Shouting at your wife is abuse. And worse is that our children see it. I have read that it can affect children psychologically. I feel that I have failed.

This account is just trolling. cheesy
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by meeky247: 1:10pm On Apr 22, 2022
Just be open and tell us that you now have a nest guy that is digging ur hoe and we woll understand better. Nigeria women and cheating
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Inception(m): 1:11pm On Apr 22, 2022
candidbabe:

I am also a living faith member but, don't be deceived about most pastors testimonies all are lies.

Oyedepo said for fifty years now he has not visited hospital
But he secretly goes to the US for medical checkup.

shocked

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by nedekid: 1:11pm On Apr 22, 2022
BigBashiru:

Not at 33...she doesn't hv time..... 35 is expiry....
Hmmmm, at just 33 or 35?
See you, the women that have time the most sef are the over 40. It's as if they installed turbo charger in their engine grin
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by favour32(m): 1:11pm On Apr 22, 2022
BigBashiru:

Every rational man should not put all his eggs in one basket after marriage. The husband of this woman has built his life around her thinking he has a "wife".... he will be devastated if the woman leaves.... but if he had 5 other girls as back up, even after the wife leaves he will still be fine....
Yes!
You are a genius!
Never rely on a woman you called your wife.
The solution is, if you have got the resources, make sure you have more than a wife.
I have got two wives and enjoying myself.
Soon,I will add the third.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by VicM6: 1:11pm On Apr 22, 2022
janejjjjj5000:
Please, I don't want to be judged. My husband is a good man. We have been married for 14 years. I am 33 years old. He is 39 years old. We have 4 kids - 3 girls and 1 boy. He has never cheated on me. Right from day 1, he has been very open. He is not the type of husband that locks phone and all of that. But I am tired. He has the habit of flaring up around the children and I don't like it. I don't want my kids to be damaged. I know some will say no marriage is perfect but at this point, I don't even want marriage again. I just want to be free and single and look after my kids. I am tired.

Anytime we have an argument, he always talks about how he did this and that for me. In front of the children. I don't want this kind of life. He hardly gets angry, maybe twice or thrice in a year but when he does, he does not have the sense to know he should not be doing it in front of the kids. He apologizes to them and to me but I am done.

He has no other issue apart from this. He has never beaten me or anything but I am tired. Overall he is a good husband to be fair and honest but I can no longer deal with this. I prefer to be single and free than deal with this rubbish.

I feel like pouring out my heart.
Next.....this one never knw wetin dey disturb her at all..
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Socratiz: 1:12pm On Apr 22, 2022
There is hope in this marriage, stepping out if it is not the right decision.

What your husband needs is to undergo therapy for anger management. It seems he has many unresolved internal conflicts that can only be explored in therapy.

Please don't leave your marriage. You will also need therapy because the negative energy you have already a sorbed from this relationship will manifest later if it's not resolved right now.

Even your children need therapy because of what they have already witnessed.

You can send me a mail so that I direct you.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Danny5050: 1:12pm On Apr 22, 2022
I understand your plight but I must tell you that you're very very ungrateful. So, you've a good man like this just because of his shortcomings you want to end everything. Do you know that the day he'll begin to take cognizance of your own shortcomings he'll just throw you out like a trash. Instead of you to look for solution you're here shouting you're tired. If you dare leave him forget the fact that he's a good man another woman will take over your home better know this truth. Go home, sit with your hubby and look for a solution, break up is never the best option.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Fiscus105(m): 1:12pm On Apr 22, 2022
janejjjjj5000:
No. I grew up in Winners Chapel and Papa and Mama always say they have never argued in their marriage. Even last year, Papa still said that he and mama have not had their first argument almost 40 years later. That is the kind of marriage I always wanted but now, I feel bad because I cannot boast of the same thing. Shouting at your wife is abuse. And worse is that our children see it. I have read that it can affect children psychologically. I feel that I have failed.

Are you referring to Oyedepo as papa or another person? If you referred , you are most gaulible sheep I ever heard. Oyedepo that flare up in every little misunderstanding would be telling you that rubbish and u accept it hook line and sinker.

If Adeboye that far calmness than him could say he and his wife did have hot argument in early years of marriage, how much less hot temper man of God.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Lifeisgoody: 1:13pm On Apr 22, 2022
This is widom.
Women are there own enemies
Nuelzi:

Show me a man that have never shouted at his woman then you have to believe me when I say that my grandmother is still a virgin.

The fact that he apologizes to you when he is wrong speaks volume....no be every man dey apologize yet their woman always stick around them.

This is a family matter,you two need to be counseled by a marriage counselor,you don't have to leave your marriage because your husband shouts at you sometimes

I know you have friends that have being feeding you with such nonsense that their own husband (s) don't shout at them...blah blah blah....

Na Dem dey feed you with all dx divorce of a thing...but believe me when I say one or two of them are not happy that you have that kinda man.

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Kobojunkie: 1:13pm On Apr 22, 2022
Oyiboman69:
instead of you to side with your husband, you're here taking side with your children...

If he ignores the Children, you'll be the one complaining. as for me,I.see no reasonable excuse from you other than you seeking to be free just to explore the world and you're not wrong either. Fire down....
She is right to take the side of her children this since it is her responsibility as a parent to do so. And she is rightly concerned about the impact his tantrums will have on their future. undecided
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by ityP(m): 1:13pm On Apr 22, 2022
janejjjjj5000:

Hot slap wey I for give you if I dey near you eh grin. The winner's chapel papa and mama wey tell you this thing no get their own problem? You sabi whether the papa no dey shout for the mama, but e dey mend her face? Women of this generation, God forbid
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Klass99(f): 1:13pm On Apr 22, 2022
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Tradegood: 1:13pm On Apr 22, 2022
Lies.

Meant to ginger the R.ed Demon Pillers to continue on their downward spiral journey.

Which womn in her right senses gets tired of marriage for this flimsy reason?

Lies!

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by ojabel(m): 1:13pm On Apr 22, 2022
[/color]
janejjjjj5000:

[color=#006600]

So, Papa and mama are now the Bible that you want to pattern your marriage after? You have been scammed, woman!
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by rollywise(m): 1:14pm On Apr 22, 2022
janejjjjj5000:
Please, I don't want to be judged. My husband is a good man. We have been married for 14 years. I am 33 years old. He is 39 years old. We have 4 kids - 3 girls and 1 boy. He has never cheated on me. Right from day 1, he has been very open. He is not the type of husband that locks phone and all of that. But I am tired. He has the habit of flaring up around the children and I don't like it. I don't want my kids to be damaged. I know some will say no marriage is perfect but at this point, I don't even want marriage again. I just want to be free and single and look after my kids. I am tired.

Anytime we have an argument, he always talks about how he did this and that for me. In front of the children. I don't want this kind of life. He hardly gets angry, maybe twice or thrice in a year but when he does, he does not have the sense to know he should not be doing it in front of the kids. He apologizes to them and to me but I am done.

He has no other issue apart from this. He has never beaten me or anything but I am tired. Overall he is a good husband to be fair and honest but I can no longer deal with this. I prefer to be single and free than deal with this rubbish.

Ok. I hope if we ask him about your flaws it will be a clean slate o? Meanwhile if you really tired as claimed just find a way he will see this your post. He will do the needful trust me. I know your type of husband, he's a real man
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by CountVersailles(f): 1:15pm On Apr 22, 2022
candidbabe:

I am also a living faith member but, don't be deceived about most pastors testimonies all are lies.

And you still go to the church? Dem use chain hold you there?
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Kobojunkie: 1:15pm On Apr 22, 2022
candidbabe:

ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy wink cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink cheesy wink
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:15pm On Apr 22, 2022
janejjjjj5000:

See Wetin religion dey cause, Oyedepo don lie give these ones �������, even God vess for him main man, him right hand man Lucifer ����, Oyedepo in 40 years no argue with him wife, them fit swear with OGUN OR AYELALA NI.

Some humans are so so naive, damn, so naive, you want perfect marriage, even THIS MOTHERFFUCKING LIFE IS NOT PERFECT, this goddamn earth is not perfect.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by kizyalex10(m): 1:15pm On Apr 22, 2022
janejjjjj5000:

women always taking the gold they have for granted.guess u want to taste the other side of life,single,loneliness etc.if there is one guy washing ur head or telling u how beautiful u look then think again,maybe u jst visit him and he is doing so as he is collecting.wait till u leave or stay with him then u will know what u have done to urself.another woman’s prayer point is what u re taking for granted.he doesn’t just flair up,have u accessed urself to know and address ur wrongs that makes him flare up.well I’m the kind of man ur husband is because I take shit a lot and when I explode it splashes everywhere .my wife told me she screenshotted all I told her in one of our heated quarrel.one day she was in sch like pta some parents were discussing how their husbands have been a failure and they all stated a lot of things their husband do and funny enough my wife didn’t find any of them in me.infact I was the direct opposite .omo my wife brain automatically reset and then she knew I was 98 percent of women prayer point.now see as she come loyal eh and guide me like egg.cos she felt she got me on a platter.no hassle no much issues no too long dating .she felt it was jst easy.I provide virtually everything for her in excess.so now I have peace in my home.I’m nt perfect and no marriage is perfect.he is tolerating ur excesses and I advice u to do the same and use ur head.it’s nt easy outside ooo don’t mind all these divorcée boss lady,u don’t know what they pass through at night with regrets and then in the morning they will come out to decieve people to do d same mistake they did

5 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Apst: 1:15pm On Apr 22, 2022
If u read the post u will get insights to her problem. She sees the marriage as a cage why

1) she said the man has never cheated on her but didn't say if she cheated on the man that is to tell u she is cheating already because it is normal for someone to say "we have never cheated on each other than he never cheated on me" for a woman to use the second means something's fishy

2) from the story above she married early without testing and testing different men a girl who got married at 19 who may not even be expose so now she has different options of men coming in she wants to go out and see

From the post not as if she is suffering but she wants support for her negative action she didn't say why or what she does to provoke the man to anger so she is covering up her side using the kids

Sister to my advice for u

1) leaving ur marriage because of the kids so as not to damage them is the biggest deceive u can deceive urself quote me anywhere how many successful people u know that are products of divorced homes?

2) who will be the fatherly figure to scold and correct the children when u leave their father? Sister no man will take care of them like their dad.

3) u see a man who can get angry and shout without raising his hands on you yet u need freedom. The only free people are those who are dead because they are completely free from earths problems.

On a more serious note you will destroy those kids more and suffer if you try it. But women like you are hard to advise

Nuelzi:

Show me a man that have never shouted at his woman then you have to believe me when I say that my grandmother is still a virgin.

The fact that he apologizes to you when he is wrong speaks volume....no be every man dey apologize yet their woman always stick around them.

This is a family matter,you two need to be counseled by a marriage counselor,you don't have to leave your marriage because your husband shouts at you sometimes

I know you have friends that have being feeding you with such nonsense that their own husband (s) don't shout at them...blah blah blah....

Na Dem dey feed you with all dx divorce of a thing...but believe me when I say one or two of them are not happy that you have that kinda man.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. / Ladies Which Of These Have You Done Before? / Four Generations Photo Of 4 Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.