Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

I Am Tired Of My Marriage - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Tired Of My Marriage (37062 Views)

I Am Tired Of My Mom / I Am Tired Of My Wife / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by LyfeJennings(m): 12:56pm On Apr 22, 2022
Nuelzi:
What exactly does this gender want?

Sorry to say this but if what you wrote up there is true then permit me to say that you don't really know what you want

- you pointed out these qualities that most men lack yet you don't want to hold onto him.

E be like say e get niqqa wey you dey eye somewhere na why you wan dropout undecided

Nobody should quote me....na my mind I talk,I no stone person

Eni ti weyrey wa Lori e

5 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Ate247(m): 12:56pm On Apr 22, 2022
janejjjjj5000:
Please, I don't want to be judged. My husband is a good man. We have been married for 14 years. I am 33 years old. He is 39 years old. We have 4 kids - 3 girls and 1 boy. He has never cheated on me. Right from day 1, he has been very open. He is not the type of husband that locks phone and all of that. But I am tired. He has the habit of flaring up around the children and I don't like it. I don't want my kids to be damaged. I know some will say no marriage is perfect but at this point, I don't even want marriage again. I just want to be free and single and look after my kids. I am tired.

Anytime we have an argument, he always talks about how he did this and that for me. In front of the children. I don't want this kind of life. He hardly gets angry, maybe twice or thrice in a year but when he does, he does not have the sense to know he should not be doing it in front of the kids. He apologizes to them and to me but I am done.

He has no other issue apart from this. He has never beaten me or anything but I am tired. Overall he is a good husband to be fair and honest but I can no longer deal with this. I prefer to be single and free than deal with this rubbish.

I feel like pouring out my heart.
From my calculation you married very early. I guess that is your problem. If not, from your narration your husband is a good man. U just wanna receive other d**ks. Since u didn't do that as a result of early marriage. Receive sence and work on his lil anger issue.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by angelmichael790: 12:56pm On Apr 22, 2022
You already decided on your decision. I wish you all the best for the gentle man to enjoy his life.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by vengertime: 12:57pm On Apr 22, 2022
janejjjjj5000:
Please, I don't want to be judged. My husband is a good man. We have been married for 14 years. I am 33 years old. He is 39 years old. We have 4 kids - 3 girls and 1 boy. He has never cheated on me. Right from day 1, he has been very open. He is not the type of husband that locks phone and all of that. But I am tired. He has the habit of flaring up around the children and I don't like it. I don't want my kids to be damaged. I know some will say no marriage is perfect but at this point, I don't even want marriage again. I just want to be free and single and look after my kids. I am tired.

Anytime we have an argument, he always talks about how he did this and that for me. In front of the children. I don't want this kind of life. He hardly gets angry, maybe twice or thrice in a year but when he does, he does not have the sense to know he should not be doing it in front of the kids. He apologizes to them and to me but I am done.

He has no other issue apart from this. He has never beaten me or anything but I am tired. Overall he is a good husband to be fair and honest but I can no longer deal with this. I prefer to be single and free than deal with this rubbish.

What if he has to take the children how will you feel.

Think about it
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by SmartPolician: 12:57pm On Apr 22, 2022
janejjjjj5000

If this is why you are disturbing us on Nairaland, madam, you don't have a problem.

Tell your parents that you are done with marriage because of this flimsy reason and they will forget their hands on your face.

This life is funny! You want to throw away what tens of thousands of young ladies pray and fast for. Indeed, women's needs are obviously insatiable.

8 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by JovialJune(f): 12:58pm On Apr 22, 2022
janejjjjj5000:
No. I grew up in Winners Chapel and Papa and Mama always say they have never argued in their marriage. Even last year, Papa still said that he and mama have not had their first argument almost 40 years later. That is the kind of marriage I always wanted but now, I feel bad because I cannot boast of the same thing. Shouting at your wife is abuse. And worse is that our children see it. I have read that it can affect children psychologically. I feel that I have failed.

Why the hell will you believe such a lie? Use your common sense na,, siblings argue, colleagues argue, friends argue, didn't you see your parents argue at a point? Once you're staying with a person for a long period of time, there is no way there won't be misunderstanding now, haba

At bolded, you've never shouted at your husband? You don't provoke him too? In fact your comment above shows you are really naive, and that's the effect of marrying too early, SMH.

You are very delusional babe, because your reason for leaving your marriage is very silly, you are simply tired of being married because you never experienced single life, you married at age 19, so I understand your mid life crisis

You are your problem, not your husband.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by zelnababa(m): 12:58pm On Apr 22, 2022
matcheew, you get problem.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by DarlingtonC: 12:59pm On Apr 22, 2022
Mtchew.

Its obvious you married early. Just say you want to explore life. Your husband is not your problem

3 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by DoctorOlasDesk: 12:59pm On Apr 22, 2022
candidbabe:
Hahahaha
Another one

You think there are issues online? If you visit the nearest high courts close to you, you will lose faith in marriages. Case everywhere

3 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by nakoks(m): 12:59pm On Apr 22, 2022
janejjjjj5000:
No. I grew up in Winners Chapel and [b]Papa and Mama [/b]always say they have never argued in their marriage. Even last year, Papa still said that he and mama have not had their first argument almost 40 years later. [b]That is the kind of marriage I always wanted [/b]but now, I feel bad because I cannot boast of the same thing. Shouting at your wife is abuse. And worse is that our children see it. I have read that it can affect children psychologically. I feel that I have failed.

This is where your problem lies. I wish you the best

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by 1x2x3: 12:59pm On Apr 22, 2022
janejjjjj5000:
No. I grew up in Winners Chapel and Papa and Mama always say they have never argued in their marriage. Even last year, Papa still said that he and mama have not had their first argument almost 40 years later. That is the kind of marriage I always wanted but now, I feel bad because I cannot boast of the same thing. Shouting at your wife is abuse. And worse is that our children see it. I have read that it can affect children psychologically. I feel that I have failed.

They are both lying and deceiving their members. This is where your problem is built on. You want to be like mama and papa..... If mama tells you papa has not had the strength to perform his bed duties well enough for many years, would you also want your husband to be that way?

If mama and papa individually tell you what they wished for in the marriage that's lacking you'd grateful for what you have.

Be wise!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by candidbabe(f): 12:59pm On Apr 22, 2022
janejjjjj5000:

I am also a living faith member but, don't be deceived about most pastors testimonies all are lies.

Oyedepo said for fifty years now he has not visited hospital
But he secretly goes to the US for medical checkup.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by SA25(m): 1:00pm On Apr 22, 2022
Alagbere. Olosho. Alainitelorun, immediately u leave d marriage. Next day is ur obituary. Idiot

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by DoctorOlasDesk: 1:00pm On Apr 22, 2022
JovialJune:

Why the hell will you believe such a lie? Use your common sense na,, siblings argue, colleagues argue, friends argue, didn't you see your parents argue at a point? Once you're staying with a person for a long period of time, there is no way there won't be misunderstanding now, haba

You are very delusional babe, because your reason for leaving your marriage is very silly, you are simply tired of being married because you never experienced single life, you married at age 19, so I understand your mid life crisis.

I have friends and family members that we've all never argued. over 20-25 years of relationship
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Kriss216: 1:00pm On Apr 22, 2022
Beremx:
Comparing his wrongs to rights which is in the ratio of 1:10, Madam you have a very good husband. If you are tired of the marriage, another woman will gladly enjoy your loving husband.
Correct woman

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Kobojunkie: 1:00pm On Apr 22, 2022
janejjjjj5000:
I am tired. I have a better view of marriage. He is not meeting up. My children are saying that the way he talks when upsets affects them. The children cry and he apologizes to all of us. I know I sound confused but I am just tired. I feel that my children will not be seeing this when we divorce. That is why I don't want the marriage anymore. I just want all round peace. I am tired.
Your children will not be seeing this when divorced? You no know say you go likely share custody of the kids with him.. you get one week and he gets the other week with them.....that sort of arrangement even? undecided

Take the kids to see a professional mental health therapist if you need to, but divorce is likely not going to resolve this issue you highlighted here. They are his children too and so he will get to see them same as you, divorce or no divorce. undecided
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by hashtagged(m): 1:00pm On Apr 22, 2022
She is tired of the marriage
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by thorpido(m): 1:00pm On Apr 22, 2022
Divorce isn't the option you need to start seeking.
Your hubby needs anger management therapy.Get him to agree with you to seek therapy.He should also try to express himself from time to time I stead of bottling things up till he explodes.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by hustla(m): 1:00pm On Apr 22, 2022
janejjjjj5000:
I just want to be free and single and look after my kids. I am tired.

Baba were!

Na where your issue dey be this

grin

3 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by writeprof(m): 1:00pm On Apr 22, 2022
janejjjjj5000:
I am tired. I have a better view of marriage. He is not meeting up. My children are saying that the way he talks when upsets affects them. The children cry and he apologizes to all of us. I know I sound confused but I am just tired. I feel that my children will not be seeing this when we divorce. That is why I don't want the marriage anymore. I just want all round peace. I am tired.

You cannot handle those children alone. In short, that's when you will know that the father is important in their lives.

Have you shared your dream or idea of your 'ideal' marriage with him?

Don't you have any mentor - mature adult to talk to? You should have a spiritual mentor at least. If you're a Christian, seek out a Christian marriage counsellor.

But more importantly, you need to ask yourself what made you to marry your husband 14 years ago...and what you need from life...and where you want to see your family especially your children 10 years from now.
Your husband is a good man... you have your flaws also...unite your family to remain one.

It's well with your home Ma.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by favour32(m): 1:01pm On Apr 22, 2022
One of the smartest psychoanalyst, Sigmund Freud said that;
"Over three decades of my career, I do not know what a woman really wants."

The man, your husband is a good man, then what do you want?

An unverified research showed that girls/women are easily tired of good guys or men!

7 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by CountVersailles(f): 1:01pm On Apr 22, 2022
janejjjjj5000:
Your children will not see this, but they will see something else which may be worse. Life is give and take. You can't win all the cards
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by BigBashiru: 1:01pm On Apr 22, 2022
janejjjjj5000:

Haha.... they are not only your children....they are his children too.......
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Jonwesley(m): 1:01pm On Apr 22, 2022
janejjjjj5000:

A Winner by growth? What church are you now? Certainly you have drifted from what you learned while growing up? Haba!, It means you are a disappointment to the body of Christ. You were directly under Bishop Oyedepo and mama? And this is the best decision you can make? How can a woman just choose Hell with her own hands. Women don't really know what they want? Tell me something else.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by JovialJune(f): 1:01pm On Apr 22, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

I have friends and family members that we've all never argued. over 20-25 years of relationship

We are talking of people that live together, see each other everyday, not once in a blue moon calling or reaching out like yours.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Godispeace: 1:02pm On Apr 22, 2022
Time waster. u just succeeded in wasting my precious time. mtchwww shocked shocked shocked shocked
janejjjjj5000:

3 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Legendguy(m): 1:02pm On Apr 22, 2022
janejjjjj5000:
At 33 you want to drop out abi?
When women like you are still staying even up to 60, continue

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Bostin(m): 1:02pm On Apr 22, 2022
janejjjjj5000:
Sorry to ask you this , when you finally divorce him what is your plan for sex .

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Kobojunkie: 1:02pm On Apr 22, 2022
janejjjjj5000:
You do know that Your Papa and Mama there lied to you, right?? undecided

ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by candidbabe(f): 1:03pm On Apr 22, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

You think there are issues online? If you visit the nearest high courts close to you, you will lose faith in marriages. Case everywhere

To think that she is comparing her marriage to that of oyedepo baffles me..

Majority of Nigerian pastors are liars and rogues.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by BigBashiru: 1:03pm On Apr 22, 2022
favour32:
One of the smartest psychoanalyst, Sigmund Freud said that;
"Over three decades of my career, I do not know what a woman really wants."

The man, your husband is a good man, then what do you want?

An unverified research showed that girls/women are easily tired of good guys or men!

Every rational man should not put all his eggs in one basket after marriage. The husband of this woman has built his life around her thinking he has a "wife".... he will be devastated if the woman leaves.... but if he had 5 other girls as back up, even after the wife leaves he will still be fine....

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos / Nigerian Man Marries With ‘fake’ Genotype, Abandons Wife With ‘sickle Cell’ Kids / Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.