Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

I Am Tired Of My Marriage - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Tired Of My Marriage (37146 Views)

I Am Tired Of My Mom / I Am Tired Of My Wife / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Bignuell(m): 1:15pm On Apr 22, 2022
Hold up, i read your second post, after 14 years, you now have a better view of marriage. So after 14 years, you still dey call the children your children, not even ours. Omoo, wetin i dey read sef. Ma'am, no marriage is perfect, there are flaws but it's up to you guys to work on it. Heads up. I'll tell you the truth, you have 3 children, if at all you leave the marriage and want to enter another relationship, na just knacks guys go dey give you, nothing go come out. Please try to talk to him. You are sheltering your children from this and you think a broken home doesn't affect children. You're jokes ma'am. I was hoping maybe a serial cheat or something. Whether shouting or not, pikin wey go like papa don like am. Salam
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Jokkarm2: 1:15pm On Apr 22, 2022
janejjjjj5000:
Please, I don't want to be judged. My husband is a good man. We have been married for 14 years. I am 33 years old. He is 39 years old. We have 4 kids - 3 girls and 1 boy. He has never cheated on me. Right from day 1, he has been very open. He is not the type of husband that locks phone and all of that. But I am tired. He has the habit of flaring up around the children and I don't like it. I don't want my kids to be damaged. I know some will say no marriage is perfect but at this point, I don't even want marriage again. I just want to be free and single and look after my kids. I am tired.

Anytime we have an argument, he always talks about how he did this and that for me. In front of the children. I don't want this kind of life. He hardly gets angry, maybe twice or thrice in a year but when he does, he does not have the sense to know he should not be doing it in front of the kids. He apologizes to them and to me but I am done.

He has no other issue apart from this. He has never beaten me or anything but I am tired. Overall he is a good husband to be fair and honest but I can no longer deal with this. I prefer to be single and free than deal with this rubbish.

I feel like pouring out my heart.

sorry about how you feel, my dear dont go anywhere. sit him down, talk to him, and tell him you are sorry for everything, make him understand you cherish him and the family. many things are on us as a man, we pass through a lots, it can lead to many actions. sorry for being tired . but dont get tired.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by GCFR: 1:16pm On Apr 22, 2022
Your husband deserves a better woman than you.
Please go.
Waa gba!
Your kitty go get blister
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by iamme1234(m): 1:16pm On Apr 22, 2022
This one na mugu girl not woman with lizard brain
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by TenQ: 1:17pm On Apr 22, 2022
janejjjjj5000:
I am tired. I have a better view of marriage. He is not meeting up. My children are saying that the way he talks when upsets affects them. The children cry and he apologizes to all of us. I know I sound confused but I am just tired. I feel that my children will not be seeing this when we divorce. That is why I don't want the marriage anymore. I just want all round peace. I am tired.
Aren't you making a basic mistake about "your" children!?

The children are not "yours" but BOTH of you. You both have responsibilities over the children. If you have concerns about "your" children, does he also have any concerns?

Have you considered the damage divorce will do to your children? Do you think they hate their father?

Repair your marriage as EVERY marriage in the world have their own different challenge!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by DoctorOlasDesk: 1:17pm On Apr 22, 2022
Klass99:
[s][/s]

Please rest.

Does your comment make sense to you?
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by nautybride: 1:17pm On Apr 22, 2022
You are having an emotional breakdown due to see finish. You have a good man there, you could dash others if you walk out
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by int0x80(m): 1:17pm On Apr 22, 2022
This is the more reasons why men should stop marrying underage girls. They will definitely want to explore life later on. This lady right here just wants to taste other dicks, period. Good luck in your quest for adventures!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 22, 2022
Obviously a clickbait story for the Association of Nairaland woman haters to masturbate on. Anyone who takes this seriously should have their head examined.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by DoctorOlasDesk: 1:18pm On Apr 22, 2022
candidbabe:

I am also a living faith member but, don't be deceived about most pastors testimonies all are lies.

Oyedepo said for fifty years now he has not visited hospital
But he secretly goes to the US for medical checkup.

When do you remain under the ministry of a man you consider a liar?
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Klass99(f): 1:18pm On Apr 22, 2022
cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by abeniagbon(m): 1:18pm On Apr 22, 2022
janejjjjj5000:
No, sir. We have not.

This is a good idea.

I just feel so tired and unmotivated to work on the marriage.

Haaaaaa!!!! to dey suffer dey worry you abi..... He will still enjoy his life
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by mrksquare: 1:18pm On Apr 22, 2022
janejjjjj5000:
Please, I don't want to be judged. My husband is a good man. We have been married for 14 years. I am 33 years old. He is 39 years old. We have 4 kids - 3 girls and 1 boy. He has never cheated on me. Right from day 1, he has been very open. He is not the type of husband that locks phone and all of that. But I am tired. He has the habit of flaring up around the children and I don't like it. I don't want my kids to be damaged. I know some will say no marriage is perfect but at this point, I don't even want marriage again. I just want to be free and single and look after my kids. I am tired.

Anytime we have an argument, he always talks about how he did this and that for me. In front of the children. I don't want this kind of life. He hardly gets angry, maybe twice or thrice in a year but when he does, he does not have the sense to know he should not be doing it in front of the kids. He apologizes to them and to me but I am done.

He has no other issue apart from this. He has never beaten me or anything but I am tired. Overall he is a good husband to be fair and honest but I can no longer deal with this. I prefer to be single and free than deal with this rubbish.

Have you thought about the psychological effect your action will directly have on your children most especially your female children? The problem I have with my wife is the fact that she lacked father figure in her life. Female children raised by a single mother always grow up not seeing men as something to be respected. I'm talking from experience.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 22, 2022
Choba's wisdom is needed....

Well well well

What do we have here

I just love a scenario whereby one's party is becoming weak and instead of seeking help among the two's party, dey tend to bring it to a faceless forum and to my best of knowledge, I read the first page and indeed fools odor is yet to be percieved..

Woman! Fact is you are thinking of entering street(maybe friends telling you shits or one man somewhere is brainwashing you) u just need some people here to give you the go ahead with reasons...

If you ask me... if your husband feel like shouting or burning down the house,just let him take the children outside, to a neighbor's house, children crying cus of it is normal and not depending on what you feed them with after the shouting... your husband has a bad side which is what you are seeing, none is perfect, the only way he can manage it is the question you should be asking cus all what you wrote is gibberish and a way to let you start running street... you gat the best but if you feel you don't want that type,you can quietly leave him...

YOU'VE NOT SAID WHAT PROVOKES HIM IN THOSE 3 INSTANCES...

You have d best , even obembet, iyaebe and co will willingly settle for...

U can try other men and see what you lost....

If it's just the shout,u guys can work on it

But if you don't want,quietly divorce him and try other men to see the problems each men can't live without making it....
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by tmoneyu: 1:19pm On Apr 22, 2022
janejjjjj5000:

Seriously u have no problem, what I can see is that u already have a relationship outside marriage and d guy is pressuring u to leave your marriage , Madam it's hot outside one day u will see what you did to yourself because of ignorance, am dissatisfied with your reasons because it does not hold water. You have your own flaws which he manages without complain, I can see too that u are jobless that's why it's you have time to type this rubbish. Biko leave him to marry someone else immediately.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by DoctorOlasDesk: 1:19pm On Apr 22, 2022
Klass99:

Like I said rest.

Pele o. LovePeddler
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Anakazo22: 1:20pm On Apr 22, 2022
janejjjjj5000:

I think there is something you are not telling us, probably you are eyeing someone else because if this is just his issue as you stated here, I think you are the problem not him, besides you sound as if you have never offended him for once.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Miracle2022: 1:20pm On Apr 22, 2022
janejjjjj5000:

I wish and pray for you to marry the opposite of your husband,then you will know the difference between kerosene and water.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Ebubu: 1:20pm On Apr 22, 2022
janejjjjj5000:

You don’t have a problem worth leaving marriage for

All I just see is you just want to be single and finding the flimsiest excuse for it

Enjoy your singlehood
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Idaytesj29(m): 1:20pm On Apr 22, 2022
janejjjjj5000:
I am tired. I have a better view of marriage. He is not meeting up. My children are saying that the way he talks when upsets affects them. The children cry and he apologizes to all of us. I know I sound confused but I am just tired. I feel that my children will not be seeing this when we divorce. That is why I don't want the marriage anymore. I just want all round peace. I am tired.

My children? They are no longer his right?
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 22, 2022
int0x80:
This is the more reasons why men should stop marrying underage girls. They will definitely want to explore life later on. This lady right here just wants to taste other dicks, period. Good luck in your quest for adventures!

You're right and she can lie to her self, marrying underage girls is a no go area for me

Let them enjoy those dicks and relationships and they will see that every man or woman has a bad habit dey can't do without...

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 22, 2022
Hmmm, sister, if all you said is true, and the only thing your husband does to you is flaring up at you and the children which he does only 3-4 times in a year without beating you, but you still want to leave your marriage, then know it that the devil is beginning to have a nice time in your life and senses. Better stay back in your home and commit the area of your husband's character you don't like in the hands of God for transformation if you can be patient to see that happens. Know it now that no one is perfect including you and I.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Ebubu: 1:21pm On Apr 22, 2022
Nuelzi:
What exactly does this gender want?

Sorry to say this but if what you wrote up there is true then permit me to say that you don't really know what you want

- you pointed out these qualities that most men lack yet you don't want to hold onto him.

E be like say e get niqqa wey you dey eye somewhere na why you wan dropout undecided

Nobody should quote me....na my mind I talk,I no stone person

She wants to be single and flirting

Singlehood dey hungry am. Otherwise I don’t see why she’s ending her marriage for the flimsiest of excuse.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Anakazo22: 1:21pm On Apr 22, 2022
Nuelzi:
What exactly does this gender want?

Sorry to say this but if what you wrote up there is true then permit me to say that you don't really know what you want

- you pointed out these qualities that most men lack yet you don't want to hold onto him.

E be like say e get niqqa wey you dey eye somewhere na why you wan dropout undecided

Nobody should quote me....na my mind I talk,I no stone person

You have said exactly what's in my mind, she is eyeing or already seeing someone.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by kingdestiny(m): 1:22pm On Apr 22, 2022
Honestly u should at least tell him that he shouldn't be shouting at u whenever he is angry, that it is affecting the children, how do u think ur children will feel having a divorce parents, how sure are u that u won't remarry, do you think ur children will copr
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by AutoRedux: 1:22pm On Apr 22, 2022
Women, una matter tire person. I yaff tired for una angry angry angry
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by 4tomandchi: 1:23pm On Apr 22, 2022
Abeg check yourself village people dey on top your matter.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by JovialJune(f): 1:23pm On Apr 22, 2022
Fiscus105:

I dnt biliv in that, this is my opinion thou.

Wen wife not having external rivalry in her husband house (girlfriend or in-laws), she tends to fight husband and be her own rival.

If the man has one of two gfs now, she would be fighting those one off and give her husband peace.

Did you really say the bolded? Fighting off husband's two girlfriends will give the man peace? How old are you undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by CountVersailles(f): 1:23pm On Apr 22, 2022
Anfieldboss:

Honestly, the woman is so gullible to have believed what she wrote up there.
And she's 33! That's pathetic.
How does someone marry at 19? That's just too young

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by iamme1234(m): 1:23pm On Apr 22, 2022
As for me I get angry more than 400 times a year
Yet my pretty woman would still pamper me and says calm down and relax God would bless you more....
Yet this one is here talking rubbish
If na you dey feed the ouse as a woman with billion bills,then you will understand men are the best...
My advice for madam winners
Please park out tomorrow
As you park out devil would join you ahead.so you can know how u kill your self by your self through urself.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Marriage by Shine04: 1:24pm On Apr 22, 2022
janejjjjj5000:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Doctor, Two Daughters Die In Lagos Fire Accident (Photos) / His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. / Ladies Which Of These Have You Done Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.