Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

If You Had The Chance To Be Unfaithful Would You Do It? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Had The Chance To Be Unfaithful Would You Do It? (2133 Views)

Please Advise Me, I’m Worried That I’ll Be Unfaithful Again. / Can Too Much Suspicion Push You To Be Unfaithful? / If Given The Permission To Be Unfaithful, Would You Cheat On Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Had The Chance To Be Unfaithful Would You Do It? by emiemi(f): 8:58am On Apr 15, 2009
@poster
I am married and so committed to my marital vows. I won't do it cos I always think of action and consequences.
I love my husband and children too much to allow a flimpsy thing destroy all of that.
Re: If You Had The Chance To Be Unfaithful Would You Do It? by lildainty(f): 3:55am On Apr 17, 2009
@POSTER NOBODY HOLY PASS . . . . BT HUM NAH OKAINO GO BREAK MA HEAD
Re: If You Had The Chance To Be Unfaithful Would You Do It? by EbeleAmobi(f): 6:05am On Apr 17, 2009
Read 1corinthians 7 vs 37.I cant do it cos it doesn't pay.Dis goes out to people who ve done it.Virginity is good n has to be done only if ure married.
Re: If You Had The Chance To Be Unfaithful Would You Do It? by yme1(f): 9:38pm On Apr 17, 2009
:-x
Re: If You Had The Chance To Be Unfaithful Would You Do It? by bluespice(f): 9:49pm On Apr 17, 2009
hmmm
lemme go think

ill get back to u
Re: If You Had The Chance To Be Unfaithful Would You Do It? by follypimpi(m): 10:43pm On Apr 17, 2009
Well most times i hve a chance to be unfaithfull but i try as much to keep my shits in my pants,also depends if am truely in luv with the girl but if not i wont even think it twice,wld only think of it wen am done being unfaithfull
Re: If You Had The Chance To Be Unfaithful Would You Do It? by homosapien(m): 3:30am On Apr 18, 2009
capital yes.women are no worth dying for
Re: If You Had The Chance To Be Unfaithful Would You Do It? by Hollysmile: 6:57am On Apr 18, 2009
I used to be faithful, until i had my own 'life-break'. Sorry! Heartbreak! Now i'm 'faithless'.
Maybe i'll be faithful again in marriage: but until den, i stil remain faithless! Y'all should pray 4me. LOL.
Re: If You Had The Chance To Be Unfaithful Would You Do It? by emiemi(f): 1:32pm On Apr 20, 2009
homosapien:

capital yes.women are no worth dying for

Hmmm Homosapien! Your type get so mad when you see your wife with another man so much you want to commit murder. grin grin
Re: If You Had The Chance To Be Unfaithful Would You Do It? by nelynel: 2:26pm On Apr 20, 2009
absolute faithfullness is the best legacy for a married man, question is, is it feasible embarassed ans is , lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: If You Had The Chance To Be Unfaithful Would You Do It? by tpia: 2:28pm On Apr 20, 2009
Re: If You Had The Chance To Be Unfaithful Would You Do It? by smartleo(m): 8:53am On Mar 14, 2015
Hazeleyed:
unfaithful to boyfriend yes, to husband, no.NO!
Life is all about habit,you can't stop what has become part and parcel of you.#leospeaks#

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Wants Me: What Do I Do? / Love And Infactuation / ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.