Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,493 members, 7,836,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot (60559 Views)

Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile / Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. / Lebanon Explosion: Hezbollah Arms Depot Destroyed After Massive Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 23, 2022
WriterNig:

I studied in the UK and transferred to Australia as an exchange student. I have nearly all members of my immediate family in the US, some in Canada. grin In all honesty you're the one who needs that prayer the most.

If this is true, then you are the most hypocritical fool on planet earth

1 Like

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by 2kurupt(m): 10:24am On Apr 23, 2022
omenka:
All of these munitions just to KILL HUMANS.

Humanity is sick and in dire need for redemption honestly.

The thing is crazy my brother. The governments have money for wars but can't feed the poor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by Krismas(m): 10:25am On Apr 23, 2022
Toktee:
THIS IS WHERE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND RUSSIA'S PROPAGANDA MACHINES AT FULL SWING grin.

"These are the munitions that the Ukrainian forces used to bombard residential quarters of populated areas, constantly endangering civilians," the ministry stressed, adding that the depots also contained ammunition for small arms, tube artillery, the armament of air defense systems and various grenades.

CAN SOMEONE FROM RUSSIA ROBOTIC CAMP HERE TELL ME WHERE UKRAINE HAVE BEEN SHELLING CIVILIANS RESIDENT AREAS.

grin U just wouldn’t believe. U have been told over and over again that Ukraine forces are killing Ukrainians and using them as body shields but u will not believe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by Bbbwings: 10:29am On Apr 23, 2022
ruggedtimi:
how?? So Russia should not capture anything...is a war stuffs like this are bound to happen. Nothing like west here. Ukraine is on a defense to a superior power and obviously they will get support from their allies. Syria war Russia supported the Syrian Government against rebels. Same thing happened in Vietnam war, Russia on one side and u.s on the other side.
No
US armed the rebels that wanted to topple the government. The rebels later became ISIS.
Right now Americans are stealing Syrian oil.

3 Likes

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by Dawn91(m): 10:29am On Apr 23, 2022
[s]
UncommonLogic:

So your IPIG terrorists blodas that are supporting Russia are also ISIS supporters abi? Even the conservatives on Fox news in the US, and many others are supporting Russia. I guess they are all Muslims. Mumu man.
Pls GTFOH.
[/s]

This infidel is not normal... Your life is obviously plagued by djins.. banza
Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by Dawn91(m): 10:30am On Apr 23, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:

Omo, dem finish you for this thread sha cheesy You need to buy that guy 6 bottles of beer for educating you

You are very stupid ..and unfortunate... Only unfortunate beings like you responded stupidly read the number of likes and understand how stupid and insignificant you are
Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 23, 2022
Nonexisting:
Imagine these weapons in the hands of boko haram. Na to run enter Cameroon be that. Afonjas don already dey use to running off to Benin Republic at the sight of Fulani bandits so they no get problem.

cheesy

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by ruggedtimi(m): 10:34am On Apr 23, 2022
Bbbwings:

No
US armed the rebels that wanted to topple the government. The rebels later became ISIS.
Right now Americans are stealing Syrian oil.
nah ...U S Fought ISIS in raqqa, Syria and also supported a rebel group against Assad's govt. Assad is a dictator
Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by RepoMan007: 10:39am On Apr 23, 2022
Russians are pathetic.
So Ukraine was responsible for the constant shelling of Mariupol and execution of civilians with hands tied also. What about the mass graves everywhere that is being discovered after Russia's withdrawal?
If the depot was trully for Ukraine, they won't be begging for arms and ammunition.

It also means the russian manage to encircle it and drive out Ukrainians without accidently setting it off too. I am not surprised if this comes from a man who said the war is going as planned after losing 20,000 men. It means he planned for the loss of 20,000 souls and counting.
Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by osiham324: 10:41am On Apr 23, 2022
see below
Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by UncommonLogic: 10:41am On Apr 23, 2022
Dawn91:
[s][/s]

This infidel is not normal... Your life is obviously plagued by djins.. banza
Another brainwashed retar@ded delusional IPIG terrorist monkey spotted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by meeky247: 10:42am On Apr 23, 2022
Say no more. The government have removed history from the school curriculum and western media has taken over. What did you expect?
anonymous1759:

Who will jail PUTIN some of you are funny eh. Before Putin will go to jail these three men will be there before him because they killed more . You think Russia is Libya or Iraq funny people.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by Masterito(m): 10:42am On Apr 23, 2022
Your mentor. Too many foolish Nigerians. One spotted.
BeardGangJnr1:
God bless my mentor Putin the Great wink

1 Like

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by Invitationn: 10:44am On Apr 23, 2022
WriterNig:

I studied in the UK and transferred to Australia as an exchange student. I have nearly all members of my immediate family in the US, some in Canada. grin In all honesty you're the one who needs that prayer the most.
It's funny how the default impression on Nairaland is that everyone is in Nigeria and dying to get a visa to the West.

4 Likes

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 23, 2022
the Z invasion is going to plan, special operations is going to plan, Russia has moved over to the 2nd phase of the special military operation, the liberation of the Donbass, Luhansk region east of Ukraine and seizing military facilities in mariupol, Dont let the west deceive you anymore!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by bizzibodi(m): 10:47am On Apr 23, 2022
Ukraine is a very dull nation what have they been doing with their defence all those years,if they have a hostile, devilish neighbour.... Begging d West for help,where are their Soviet era nuclear weapons?if they have followed the north Korea example, Russia will not dear them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by roGF22(m): 10:48am On Apr 23, 2022
These weapons are not western made, they are either Russian or Ukrainian made,...its just part of the info war,... For the western supplied ammunitions, the Russians are still finding it difficult to track it's movement

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by muhammaduyusufu: 10:48am On Apr 23, 2022
donforeign:
I need. Australia way , help a brother ..
no let that guy scam you oooo. Person wey dey Naija dey claim America, Canada, and Australia

Someone who spends days and night on Nairaland licking Putin's arse.

Have you asked him why he chose to move to the West instead of his beloved Russia.
Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by Dawn91(m): 10:50am On Apr 23, 2022
UncommonLogic:

Another brainwashed retar@ded delusional IPIG terrorist monkey spotted.
May all your generation both born and unborn be decimated by misfortune and djins... May all your children die before you. may all curses of sickness, failure and misfortune .

Instead of me to exchange words with a lowly kafir like you I will rather dike with pigs...

Disgusting infidel
Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by RepoMan007: 10:50am On Apr 23, 2022
WriterNig:

TASS || Yahoo News
I refuse to believe this news yet. How possible that Ukraine that's begging for arms and ammunitions will give up such colossal amount of ammunition without a serious fight. It means Ukraine actually bombed Mariupol to oblivion and handed their remaining people there to Russians to encircle.
Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by berryPee(m): 10:50am On Apr 23, 2022
Putintinho is not smilling
Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by muhammaduyusufu: 10:51am On Apr 23, 2022
Invitationn:

It's funny how the default impression on Nairaland is that everyone is in Nigeria and dying to get a visa to the West.
Let's not deceive ourselves. Not everyone but a good majority of Nigerians would japa if they get the opportunity.
Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by ZombieSlaughter: 10:53am On Apr 23, 2022
omenka:
All of these munitions just to KILL HUMANS.

Humanity is sick and in dire need for redemption honestly.

Not everything that behave or look like humans are actually humans. Some are actually zombies and vermins with their blood clotting in their veins due to anti-Igbo haterade replacing their testosterone and making them go bald.
They deserved to be wiped off. Don't you think? wink
Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by RepoMan007: 10:53am On Apr 23, 2022
Heathrow44:
the Z invasion is going to plan, special operations is going to plan, Russia has moved over to the 2nd phase of the special military operation, the liberation of the Donbass, Luhansk region east of Ukraine and seizing military facilities in mariupol, Dont let the west deceive you anymore!
so you mean those thousands of Russian souls perishing are part of a plan approved by a supposed world power nation? I understand the need to win an information war, but you can do better than this comrade.

1 Like

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by Invitationn: 10:55am On Apr 23, 2022
muhammaduyusufu:

Let's not deceive ourselves. Not everyone but a good majority of Nigerians would japa if they get the opportunity.
True.
But we shouldn't generalize.
Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by olas24u(f): 10:56am On Apr 23, 2022
ruggedtimi:
nah ...U S Fought ISIS in raqqa, Syria and also supported a rebel group against Assad's govt. Assad is a dictator
So they have the right to go and topple a sitting givernment?
Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by Chukslar: 10:57am On Apr 23, 2022
FAKE NEWS
Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by olas24u(f): 10:58am On Apr 23, 2022
RepoMan007:
so you mean those thousands of Russian souls perishing are part of a plan approved by a supposed world power nation? I understand the need to win an information war, but you can do better than this comrade.

The plans are going on as planned xdont use emotions .
Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by UncommonLogic: 10:59am On Apr 23, 2022
Dawn91:

May all your generation both born and unborn be decimated by misfortune and djins... May all your children die before you. may all curses of sickness, failure and misfortune .

Instead of me to exchange words with a lowly kafir like you I will rather dike with pigs...

Disgusting infidel

You are nothing but a dead man talking rubbish.
Go and get ready for your burial.
Rest in peace.
Your Obituary will be out soon.
I don't chat with dead zombies.
RiP.

BYE
Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by RepoMan007: 11:01am On Apr 23, 2022
olas24u:

The plans are going on as planned xdont use emotions .
Okay. I hear you. 20,000 souls and counting, all planned out.
Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by frowland(m): 11:01am On Apr 23, 2022
Toktee:
THIS IS WHERE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND RUSSIA'S PROPAGANDA MACHINES AT FULL SWING grin.

"These are the munitions that the Ukrainian forces used to bombard residential quarters of populated areas, constantly endangering civilians," the ministry stressed, adding that the depots also contained ammunition for small arms, tube artillery, the armament of air defense systems and various grenades.

CAN SOMEONE FROM RUSSIA ROBOTIC CAMP HERE TELL ME WHERE UKRAINE HAVE BEEN SHELLING CIVILIANS RESIDENT AREAS.

Donetsk.
Seems most of us here claim to know history but in reality knows little.
I am not saying the claim is true or not but Ukraine have been shelling rebel region Donetsk long before this current war started.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 23, 2022
RepoMan007:

russia has lost woefully in this war and I'm sure they regret ever invading Ukraine and I'm sure they would think twice if they intend invading another EU country, EU and NATO has made sure of that but you can now see that Russia has demonstrated its influence in EU through their gas, Russia has bent Germany, France, UK, and even countries like India and saudia Arabia, Russia may have lost soldiers and weaponry, but they have reined in EU into their sphere of influence and it sets the stage for the FALL of Russians biggest adversary that is "NATO" just the same way the WARSAW TREATY ORGANIZATION AND THE FMR. USSR FELL

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) / Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock / Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.