Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot (60557 Views)

Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile / Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. / Lebanon Explosion: Hezbollah Arms Depot Destroyed After Massive Blast (2) (3) (4)

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by solexyy: 1:17pm On Apr 23, 2022
THE REAL REASON BIDEN IS TO TENSED. THOSE DIRTY LIL SECRETS OF HUNTER BIDEN WILL WASHED IN THE PUBLIC DRUNK EYES OF BORIS AND CO.

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by donforeign: 1:27pm On Apr 23, 2022
muhammaduyusufu:

no let that guy scam you oooo. Person wey dey Naija dey claim America, Canada, and Australia

Someone who spends days and night on Nairaland licking Putin's arse.

Have you asked him why he chose to move to the West instead of his beloved Russia.
hahahah lmao .. thanks for the heads up... People many for 9ja
Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by Iliya1520: 1:42pm On Apr 23, 2022
so now a loosing side has seized the arsenal of the winning side Abe?
Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by 8BitGee(m): 1:42pm On Apr 23, 2022
WriterNig:

This you? Headslammer!

Here you are calling your brother such a derogatory name because he disagrees with you on disputes between two Slavic brothers. If you were well educated as you want to pass on, you'd have avoided such a vile ad hominem in an argument over a war wey no concern you. If push came to shove, yous both will be in the same boat in any of these countries. Truth be told, what should one expect from someone who relishes war and destruction.

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by ken045501: 1:45pm On Apr 23, 2022
Putin means business. Anybody that supports the west haven’t understand a-whole thing not just this war

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by tnerro1(m): 1:54pm On Apr 23, 2022
But selebobo is always asking for more weapons, I hope he is not scamming the EU and the Americans

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by Samken2: 2:18pm On Apr 23, 2022
WriterNig:

I studied in the UK and transferred to Australia as an exchange student. I have nearly all members of my immediate family in the US, some in Canada. grin In all honesty you're the one who needs that prayer the most.
Wetin concern ur news and visa ,bro not everything people say needs answers.
Ur story is legit it came with a pix confirmation
Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by rottennaija(m): 2:43pm On Apr 23, 2022
Funkyswagzz:
I tut Ukraine was winning the war.. so what happened?

Not even remotely. What the west did was to remove all sources of information that didn't support the narrative (of Ukraine winning) from all social media. That was why remove RT, sputnik, and anyone or any news sources that didn't push their official narrative.

It was same with nairaland. That's why everyone was believing everything they said. So the few voices that were saying something different were labeled as Putin stooge, propaganda etc. Today, citizens in the west and EU are coming to the realization that they were fed false information from the beginning.

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by PaNnamdi: 2:59pm On Apr 23, 2022
WriterNig:

I studied in the UK and transferred to Australia as an exchange student. I have nearly all members of my immediate family in the US, some in Canada. grin In all honesty you're the one who needs that prayer the most.
Show us pictures na grin Mr australia elite and put we the doubters to shame cool
Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by Kingsnairaland(m): 3:16pm On Apr 23, 2022
rottennaija:

Not even remotely. What the west did was to remove all sources of information that didn't support the narrative (of Ukraine winning) from all social media. That was why remove RT, sputnik, and anyone or any news sources that didn't push their official narrative.

It was same with nairaland. That's why everyone was believing everything they said. So the few voices that were saying something different were labeled as Putin stooge, propaganda etc. Today, citizens in the west and EU are coming to the realization that they were fed false information from the beginning.
. It is only a matter of time the world will wake up from west lies.

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by ledaman: 3:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
Vladimir Putin no talking just actions grin

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by khasm(m): 4:23pm On Apr 23, 2022
WriterNig:

Please how is the transfer for exchange student done?
How did you do yours?
Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by goodheart01: 4:53pm On Apr 23, 2022
WriterNig:

Sharrap my friend. Him sey him school for UK, members of family in US and Canada... Lol.. Everybody for nairaland dey claim diaspora
Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by ieebrahima: 6:25pm On Apr 23, 2022
Passionate888:
grin grin grin war without end? cheesy cheesy
I remember that movie grin
Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by Pacesetter123(m): 6:52pm On Apr 23, 2022
Bestbeelieve:
"These are the munitions that the Ukrainian forces used to bombard residential quarters of populated areas, constantly endangering civilians," the ministry stressed, adding that the depots also contained ammunition for small arms, tube artillery, the armament of air defense systems and various grenades.

Lies!!!
Lies as in how?
That they were bombing civilians?
Don't you know that before this Russia Special Military Operations in Ukraine,that Ukrainian forces were bombing the civilian populace of the breakaway regions?
That, that is one of the reasons they ran to Mother Russia for help?
Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by Pacesetter123(m): 6:54pm On Apr 23, 2022
ruggedtimi:
how?? So Russia should not capture anything...is a war stuffs like this are bound to happen. Nothing like west here. Ukraine is on a defense to a superior power and obviously they will get support from their allies. Syria war Russia supported the Syrian Government against rebels. Same thing happened in Vietnam war, Russia on one side and u.s on the other side.
Ok then.
Let them continue with the war and support like that dey go.
Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by Pacesetter123(m): 7:03pm On Apr 23, 2022
Georgejeez:
It's enough biko , European leaders should come together , find a way to call the leadership of Russia and Ukraine , settle this matter once and for all without involving the trouble makers USA who cash out on conflicts
But for H.E Emmanuel Macron alone,what you are saying would have been achieved since 19Abraham.I like the guy well.
But you see Brother Johnsino and "Saint" Bidini?
Lie lie, dem want make Ukraine fight and kill themselves all for all the care as a form punishment to H.E Varladimir Putin.
Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 23, 2022
Hesus Christo shocked all these Europeans will burn down the whole world one day and these are the same people accusing the Arabs of terrorism undecided
See weapons abeg wetin them wan take am do cry
Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by Flossq: 8:25pm On Apr 23, 2022
BestLife22:
Saudi Arabia is not just an Islamic country like everyone thinks. There are a lot of majestic sights to explore in this beautiful city of Riyadh
Let's give you a tour of Riyadh in Saudi Arabia during Ramadan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rK97jmN9t8o

Just take a look at the drift before and after iftar

Imagine how underdeveloped riydha looks. They spend all they money on the mosque lol
Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by BestLife22(m): 9:05pm On Apr 23, 2022
Flossq:

Imagine how underdeveloped riydha looks. They spend all they money on the mosque lol

I believe you were only speaking ironically, You need to watch to the end. Beautiful
Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by VirileNelly2420: 11:41pm On Apr 23, 2022
Eriokanmi:
So, Ukrainians would just be bombarding their parents, cousins, wives and relatives in their residential building's? To achieve what exactly by wilfully destroying their own country? Is this Putin of a guy ok at all? They're trying to evade war crime obviously with this warped claim but I can't see this propaganda working. There are obvious facts that putin would end up in jail after this war.

Only fools and disgruntled anti-west would believe this claim hook,line and sinker
...to achieve global pity and support. Wife can stage her kidnap just to get money off her supposed stingy husband.

...the end Justifies d means...
Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by VirileNelly2420: 11:44pm On Apr 23, 2022
LordEclipse:
but wait, how can you have all these weapons and someone still captures it all.. It's just like someone robbing a gun shop with a pistol..
Most of diz are just new deliveries. Yet to be put to use.

For engineers to have found it, it's hidden.
Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by mattb1(m): 1:14am On Apr 24, 2022
Funkyswagzz:
I tut Ukraine was winning the war.. so what happened?

Only winning through the media
Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by Bestbeelieve: 5:33am On Apr 24, 2022
Pacesetter123:
Lies as in how?
That they were bombing civilians?
Don't you know that before this Russia Special Military Operations in Ukraine,that Ukrainian forces were bombing the civilian populace of the breakaway regions?
That, that is one of the reasons they ran to Mother Russia for help?

read it again....dont make excuses my friend!
Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by Eriokanmi: 6:08am On Apr 24, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

...to achieve global pity and support. Wife can stage her kidnap just to get money off her supposed stingy husband.

...the end Justifies d means...
This practice could only be possible in the Arab world where conscience and love are dead, maybe some African countries too. A white man wouid rather lose his life , saving their own people than kill or destroy their property wilfully.
Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by Flamemignon1(m): 1:51pm On Apr 24, 2022
Ellasure:
Ukraine wining which war. Probably you have been glued to only western world media giving you fake and sweet news favourable to them only.

The western world as of old is lost today. We have communist women in political power with the exception of UK Boris Johnson. Please pray to God Almighty to rescue the western countries from evil forces reigning over there economic and political affairs.

How can a gay, homo, LGBT person think of good quality activities to carry out. LGBT person can not carry out military defence of any land area because they are fully immersed in the pleasures of the body beyond measures. LGBT person is a lost soul to pleasure and the reason God Almighty destroyed them in Sodom and Gomorrah their birth place.

The LGBT person is not welcome in Russia and China. The reason these countries are standing firm and strong ready to fight all evil that is thrown at their home land.
Not only are you a misinformed religious fanatic but a complete bigot. Your comment takes the cake for hate

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by VirileNelly2420: 1:54pm On Apr 24, 2022
Eriokanmi:
This practice could only be possible in the Arab world where conscience and love are dead, maybe some African countries too. A white man wouid rather lose his life , saving their own people than kill or destroy their property wilfully.
It can be done anywhere. Who knows, dey can even evacuate civilians nd den destroy empty building.(am just trying to tell u anything is possible esp during war. Lies upon lies are told!

Also, When dey said children hospital was bombed...
How many dead children did u see? ...

Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) / Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock / Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says