Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,429 members, 7,836,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot (60553 Views)

Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile / Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. / Lebanon Explosion: Hezbollah Arms Depot Destroyed After Massive Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by OyinO: 9:37am On Apr 23, 2022
WriterNig:

Open your eyes to the truth you black slave.

Both Ukraine and Russia are Christian countries. I don't need to be a Muslim to support a Christian country like Russia.

Must somebody be a Christian or Muslim to be able to exist on Earth? What were these people before Christianity and Islam was invented?

3 Likes

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by Toktee(m): 9:37am On Apr 23, 2022
WriterNig:
THIS IS WHERE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND RUSSIA'S PROPAGANDA MACHINES AT FULL SWING grin.

"These are the munitions that the Ukrainian forces used to bombard residential quarters of populated areas, constantly endangering civilians," the ministry stressed, adding that the depots also contained ammunition for small arms, tube artillery, the armament of air defense systems and various grenades.

CAN SOMEONE FROM RUSSIA ROBOTIC CAMP HERE TELL ME WHERE UKRAINE HAVE BEEN SHELLING CIVILIANS RESIDENT AREAS.

1 Like

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by Shadysen: 9:38am On Apr 23, 2022
Dawn91:
[s][/s].
No need for all these lies ..

Be silent let's pray for you. Remember this is Ramadan so don't tell lies
then after Ramadan start telling lies, hypocrite.

5 Likes

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by Bbbwings: 9:38am On Apr 23, 2022
Dawn91:
[s][/s]

I have heard you... You will be granted visa and your ban reversed don't worry

Sorry ehn grin
So someone shouldn't have an independent thought because of visa.
Your slavery mentality knows no bounds.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by valuedammy(m): 9:38am On Apr 23, 2022
omenka:
All of these munitions just to KILL HUMANS.

Humanity is sick and in dire need for redemption honestly.

Seriously speaking my person.

How on earth will a sane person manufacture all this Amunitions just to kill human being.

8 Likes

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by pegix(m): 9:39am On Apr 23, 2022
Dawn91:
[s][/s]
I don't know how many times you were denied visa that made you this bitter or if it's because you sympathize with ISIS but guy stop the propaganda.
how does russia and isis correlate

Russia that bombarded isis like.never seen before in syria
Within a year.....all their building were levelled

Most Russians are christian....and a very religious one
Eastern orthodoxy christianity no be beans

11 Likes

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by OyinO: 9:40am On Apr 23, 2022
If this is true, then it's a big and devastating blow on Ukraine and NATO supporters. Ukraine could've opted for dialogue with Russia instead of following wrong influence and advice.

8 Likes

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by Osariemen12: 9:40am On Apr 23, 2022
Z Z Z

Z Z Z

Z Z Z

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by Idaytesj29(m): 9:41am On Apr 23, 2022
WriterNig:

I studied in the UK and transferred to Australia as an exchange student. I have nearly all members of my immediate family in the US, some in Canada. grin In all honesty you're the one who needs that prayer the most.

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy see upper cut. LMAO

Limao!

Hahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by Imortal001: 9:42am On Apr 23, 2022
omenka:

True talk! Na when the world go come to this understand?
Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by jrusky(m): 9:42am On Apr 23, 2022
Ok. Noted, next topic pls........
Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by Eriokanmi: 9:42am On Apr 23, 2022
So, Ukrainians would just be bombarding their parents, cousins, wives and relatives in their residential building's? To achieve what exactly by wilfully destroying their own country? Is this Putin of a guy ok at all? They're trying to evade war crime obviously with this warped claim but I can't see this propaganda working. There are obvious facts that putin would end up in jail after this war.

Only fools and disgruntled anti-west would believe this claim hook,line and sinker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by LordEclipse: 9:42am On Apr 23, 2022
WriterNig:

TASS || Yahoo News
but wait, how can you have all these weapons and someone still captures it all.. It's just like someone robbing a gun shop with a pistol..
Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by Idaytesj29(m): 9:43am On Apr 23, 2022
pegix:
how does russia and isis correlate

Russia that bombarded isis like.never seen before in syria
Within a year.....all their buildind were raised though

Most russian are christian....and a very religious one
Eastern orthodoxy christianity no be beans

You think they know what they are saying? They are fools and want others to be fools too.

6 Likes

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by West1side: 9:43am On Apr 23, 2022
On Ukraine vs Russia thread n no Igbos will caution your foolishness.

If we argue that you are from a cursed tribe of lunatics mod will start showing their banning skills. Make I just de look you as you ruin your pathetic the more.

Nonexisting:
Imagine these weapons in the hands of boko haram. Na to run enter Cameroon be that. Afonjas don already dey use to running off to Benin Republic at the sight of Fulani bandits so they no get problem.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by Snakedoctor1: 9:43am On Apr 23, 2022
WriterNig:

It is finished
Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 23, 2022
The thing is that Ukraine soldiers will recapture the ammunition depots back from Russian troops.Or will Russian troops use them to fight?Where are the launchers?
Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:43am On Apr 23, 2022
Funkyswagzz:
I tut Ukraine was winning the war.. so what happened?

Lol shit happened lol.
Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by MrBONE2(m): 9:45am On Apr 23, 2022
BloomingDale:
Damn. The west na bastard.

Am telling you SiSi grin
Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by dappydozzy(m): 9:45am On Apr 23, 2022
WriterNig:

Open your eyes to the truth you black slave.

Both Ukraine and Russia are Christian countries. I don't need to be a Muslim to support a Christian country like Russia.

Even Russia doesn't support ISIS, go and check what Russia did to ISIS in Syria, as a result of Russia's superior airpower, they decimated ISIS and the Free Syrian army through precise and sporadic airstrikes from fighter jets and naval ships in the Persian Gulf. Don't always paint conflicts with religious colors. This conflict is not about religion. This mindset cannot help us, this war is not our war, it's not a religious war, let Ukraine carry it's cross.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by frankson1(m): 9:46am On Apr 23, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:

Omo, dem finish you for this thread sha cheesy You need to buy that guy 6 bottles of beer for educating you

He immediately disappeared off the thread cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by xjiggy: 9:47am On Apr 23, 2022
The US is still sending more weapons they won't be able to trace to the end user. I just pity the Ukrainians. They're the grass that is suffering from the power tussle of two Elephants

2 Likes

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by foolbuster: 9:47am On Apr 23, 2022
omenka:

Humanity isn't sick, just still evolving. Wasn't that too long ago fire was discovered. We'll eventually get there.
Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by Bfly: 9:47am On Apr 23, 2022
Weapons of mass destruction.

What is a world without violence?
Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by OneKinGuy(m): 9:49am On Apr 23, 2022
gambojimeta:
So you invade their country and celebrate catching their arms depot.

Where you not expecting them to fight back?

Yes. Humanity is sick. That is the reason why a monster like Putin would invade a country that was in peace and started bombing civilians to smitherins.

Perhaps you have never been to my country Nigeria. Nigerians are not sick but the devil himself resides in the country; hence, the corruption, crimes and wickedness.

grin grin grin grin

IF TRUE, why not Russia, North Korea or China ?

I smell lies because your topics (history) are Anti-West but now claim to live In UK and Australia, and also bragging about your family living in USA and Canada grin

Most of y'all villainizing Putin have a Marvel knowledge of what's happening in Ukraine.
Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by dalass(f): 9:49am On Apr 23, 2022
Funkyswagzz:

Ukraine was winning on social media grin

Russia that even UK plus US dey fear. cool.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by shogz89: 9:50am On Apr 23, 2022
Revolution2022:
The thing is that Ukraine soldiers will recapture the ammunition depots back from Russian troops.Or will Russian troops use them to fight?Where are the launchers?
This are western weapons Russia will lightly not use them for war but will definitely want to know what its made of and probably do a reverse engineering. Is will never send their advance weapons there for fear of been captured by Russia and learning how to make it or make a weapon to counter it.
Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by shaggy007(m): 9:50am On Apr 23, 2022
Funkyswagzz:

The lies have a limit.

The truth will always prevail.

The media is tired of lying about Ukraine winning the war.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by Ellasure: 9:50am On Apr 23, 2022
Ukraine wining which war. Probably you have been glued to only western world media giving you fake and sweet news favourable to them only.

The western world as of old is lost today. We have communist women in political power with the exception of UK Boris Johnson. Please pray to God Almighty to rescue the western countries from evil forces reigning over there economic and political affairs.

How can a gay, homo, LGBT person think of good quality activities to carry out. LGBT person can not carry out military defence of any land area because they are fully immersed in the pleasures of the body beyond measures. LGBT person is a lost soul to pleasure and the reason God Almighty destroyed them in Sodom and Gomorrah their birth place.

The LGBT person is not welcome in Russia and China. The reason these countries are standing firm and strong ready to fight all evil that is thrown at their home land.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by donforeign: 9:50am On Apr 23, 2022
WriterNig:

I studied in the UK and transferred to Australia as an exchange student. I have nearly all members of my immediate family in the US, some in Canada. grin In all honesty you're the one who needs that prayer the most.
I need. Australia way , help a brother ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) / Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock / Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.