Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot (60543 Views)

Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Destroyed By Ukrainian Missile / Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. / Lebanon Explosion: Hezbollah Arms Depot Destroyed After Massive Blast (2) (3) (4)

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by handsomeyinka(m): 9:26am On Apr 23, 2022
Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by BoluwatifeNG(f): 9:26am On Apr 23, 2022
Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by Nonexisting: 9:26am On Apr 23, 2022
Imagine these weapons in the hands of boko haram. Na to run enter Cameroon be that. Afonjas don already dey use to running off to Benin Republic at the sight of Fulani bandits so they no get problem.

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by chronique(m): 9:26am On Apr 23, 2022
These are equipments sent by the west. A huge cache of these weapons have been captured or destroyed by Russia. I honestly don't know why they are still sending in more.

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by omoh5064: 9:27am On Apr 23, 2022
O tun ti zeh fun Ukraine... Stop The war let peace reign

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by Bestbeelieve: 9:28am On Apr 23, 2022
"These are the munitions that the Ukrainian forces used to bombard residential quarters of populated areas, constantly endangering civilians," the ministry stressed, adding that the depots also contained ammunition for small arms, tube artillery, the armament of air defense systems and various grenades.

Lies!!!

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by omoh5064: 9:28am On Apr 23, 2022
O tun ti zeh fun Ukraine... Stop The war let peace reign.

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by Flier: 9:28am On Apr 23, 2022
Funkyswagzz:
I tut Ukraine was winning the war.. so what happened?
Its war,these things are normal,

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by ruggedtimi(m): 9:29am On Apr 23, 2022
BloomingDale:
Damn. The west na bastard.
how?? So Russia should not capture anything...is a war stuffs like this are bound to happen. Nothing like west here. Ukraine is on a defense to a superior power and obviously they will get support from their allies. Syria war Russia supported the Syrian Government against rebels. Same thing happened in Vietnam war, Russia on one side and u.s on the other side.

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by kamtamark(m): 9:29am On Apr 23, 2022
Handicap for Ukraine supporters
Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by Georgejeez: 9:29am On Apr 23, 2022
It's enough biko , European leaders should come together , find a way to call the leadership of Russia and Ukraine , settle this matter once and for all without involving the trouble makers USA who cash out on conflicts

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by Xx44vree: 9:29am On Apr 23, 2022
I'm hosting a Free Whatsap group class in regards to Domain flipping..

Let me teach you How to make sustainable cash income for yourself easily by reselling expired domain name's online including the tools to get you started too..

If you're interested, send a text via whatsaaap to the number in my signature or Profile...

It is Free!
See you at the Top.

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by ParinDesk: 9:30am On Apr 23, 2022
remanbless:

please maa help me with little amount to eat the hunger is unbearable 65 55 38 64 14 Fidelity Bank

Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Offering:

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application via WhatsApp to 0-7-0-5-4-0-1-1-4-5-4

It's strictly on first come, first serve basis..

Good Luck
Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by Henvest: 9:30am On Apr 23, 2022
Is a lie grin !!
Hand work of pro Russia and Putin ass lickers.
URK is winning ��
Infact UKR has won already according to Nairaland war analyist

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by Obamaofusa: 9:31am On Apr 23, 2022
Zelensky is not being smart..

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by zinaunreal(m): 9:31am On Apr 23, 2022
WriterNig:

I studied in the UK and transferred to Australia as an exchange student. I have nearly all members of my immediate family in the US, some in Canada. grin In all honesty you're the one who needs that prayer the most.

And so?

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by Bigchristo: 9:32am On Apr 23, 2022
WriterNig:

Open your eyes to the truth you black slave.

Both Ukraine and Russia are Christian countries. I don't need to be a Muslim to support a Christian country like Russia.
“Open your eyes you black slave” that part got me really laugh grin grin grin Ogbeni your mouth bad

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by Alamkir: 9:33am On Apr 23, 2022
Damn..... Dats a lot of loss to Ukraine,

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 23, 2022
WriterNig:

Open your eyes to the truth you black slave.

Both Ukraine and Russia are Christian countries. I don't need to be a Muslim to support a Christian country like Russia.
. But you chuz to sopot russia becus america is on the side of ukraine.. because america has bin a problem to the activities of terrorists and terrorists nations.. I am not surprised ..I don't expect any terrorists to support ukraine

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by a2d3rew(m): 9:33am On Apr 23, 2022
All this weapons,is because of human being?

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 9:36am On Apr 23, 2022
Dawn91:
[s][/s]

I have heard you... You will be granted visa and your ban reversed don't worry

Sorry ehn grin

Omo, dem finish you for this thread sha cheesy You need to buy that guy 6 bottles of beer for educating you

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 23, 2022
Humans
Re: Russian Soldiers Capture Ukrainian Arms Depot by UncommonLogic: 9:36am On Apr 23, 2022
Dawn91:
[s][/s]
I don't know how many times you were denied visa that made you this bitter or if it's because you sympathize with ISIS but guy stop the propaganda.
So your IPIG terrorists blodas that are supporting Russia are also ISIS supporters abi? Even the conservatives on Fox news in the US, and many others are supporting Russia. I guess they are all Muslims. Mumu man.
Pls GTFOH.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) / Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says / Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock