Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:32 AM

She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? (34518 Views)

If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl / How I Dump My Boyfriend Because Of Small D**k — Nigerian Lady Revealed / How Do I Dump My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by Agbebakun22: 10:01am On Apr 24, 2022
Johnsown1:
Treat her and treat yourself too if you have any conscience in you
so what's stopping the girl to treat herself. God knows i will dump her asap before she give me deadly std
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by Kajaard: 10:02am On Apr 24, 2022
The things I read on this nairaland on a daily basis just makes me shake my head. The types of questions people ask here will make you wonder if these individuals have working brains at all. Pathetic undecided
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by Westernequinox: 10:02am On Apr 24, 2022
Your fornicating only gave your gonorrhea,well it might end up taking your life at this pace. Any individual that would desire to dominate life must learn self control.
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:02am On Apr 24, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Dont dump her bro, real men dont dump their women...

Wait make she give you syphilis or HIV/AIDS b4 you dump her...

True love exist...

SIMPleton....

This you will see!
....Lol.
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by FutureIsFemale(f): 10:03am On Apr 24, 2022
[s]
Olamila:
Hello nairaland I'm so afraid right now because of what is happening to my vital part (pnis).

Since last week I have being having discomfort in my pnis after sxx with my girlfriend. So I didn't know what is causing it, I tot it was due to rough sxx drive that my pnis was paining me but everything changed when I discovered something was dropping out of my pipe so I went to a secret place to take a deep look and i discovered it's doesn't look like what I have seen before in my life.

So I began to research online and saw it could be gonorrhoea, although I haven't done any test to be factual but with the description of the symptoms I can be sure I'm correct in my assertion.

Now I have checked myself for the last 3 months (sex record) no sex with anyone else or even throughout the moment I met her. I have tried to be careful with my sex life maintaining only her as a sex partner.

She is in her early 20s and I know that girls at this age have high sex drive but what kept me confused is that she always says that I'm the only one that she normally sxx with ever since we met. She only said her ex tried little but her major sxx life is with me ever since we met.

Now I don't know what to do with her or believe because this issue of infection is very hard for me to bear. I don't like hearing it that's even why I prefer to masturbate than intercourse because to be honest condoms things isn't really my thing. She claims she loves me and I'm seeing it at least she's trying compared to others I have met before but the issue now is that I can't just imagine myself keep treating infection or I don't no what she's doing at my back whether the infection is natural or she caught it with someone. I'm confused I met her since last year. Please I need advice help a brother I'm one of you guys.

This image is about second handed phone I warned her not to buy but she bought it now I just discovered, an the phone had started giving her issues just within a day.
[/s]

And your dumb research did not tell you that gonorrhoea can also be contracted through other means aside sex?

Didn't your dumb research tell you that one can contract gonorrhoea through toilet?
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by Jagaban79: 10:04am On Apr 24, 2022
Guy beta rush to Lab now, find out if it is only Gonorrhea, don't trust any gal no matter how tender she is. Learn from Chrissland school children.
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by okunwaye(m): 10:04am On Apr 24, 2022
lifenija:
so wats our buinesss with second phone, abi she put d pone inside pussy come get disease

Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 24, 2022
Southernigbo:
u sexed another person girl, worse still in a raw manner?
[center][/center]
grin grin so u never sex another person gal b4?? grin
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by jubrilELsudan: 10:04am On Apr 24, 2022
GO DO HIV TEST

SHE DON GIVE YOU AIDS

Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by Dizzytee: 10:05am On Apr 24, 2022
advanceDNA:

so he should wait for another infection before leaving olosho??
this is dangerous if the babe dey sample other men..na HIV loading be that

females sometimes get infections from toilet n public place .
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by zakkxx: 10:06am On Apr 24, 2022
You are a foolish man! You are playing with sin! You will soon get hiv and die!! You are not foolish but you are acting foolish!! Run for your life, that girl go kill u! Don’t run from her to another girl ooo if not na Hiv u go get next!! If U like don’t go and treat your self in the hospital, be asking us useless question!! Don’t repent u here continue in your foolishness!!
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by okunwaye(m): 10:07am On Apr 24, 2022
[center][/center]
Datikwerreboi:

AT EMBOLDENED, SINCE CONDOM IS NOT YOUR THING GONORRHOEA IS NOW YOUR THING grin
grin

Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by trashman: 10:08am On Apr 24, 2022
Bro
What you need is Jesus, having sex with someone you arent married to is stealing of kpekus called sin of fornication
If rapture meets you in that condition, i pity your life and that of the girl.
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by Zazoopk(m): 10:09am On Apr 24, 2022
You would have use condom.
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by Starberg(m): 10:09am On Apr 24, 2022
This happened to me long time ago. Chase the hell out of her away. She will definitely give you another one since the person she's must have been sleeping with will continue having raw sex with her. If she had it outside without protection, man, she doesn't value you. A lady who values and cherishes her boyfriend will make sure the nigga use protection for your safety. Good radiance...
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by Blaqroman0000: 10:09am On Apr 24, 2022
advanceDNA:

which stupíd love??

So he should be spending money on another person's waywardness??

So until she infects him with HIV that has no cure..thats when he should stop the relationship...
your mom might have had several infections before they gave birth to you.. Am sure now she still has infections even at an old age including your sisters....

Little guy you think ladies contact infection through several sex partners or what
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by tfelicityk(m): 10:10am On Apr 24, 2022
Go for medical checkup. Then treat yourself. You can as well treat her too. I don't think you want to let her go.

Even if you want to let her go. Make sure you go for proper treatment so as you don't spread it to other ladies out there...

Advise:
Any other time you plan to date any lady again. After the mutual agreement, you guys should take yourself to the hospital to run some infection test. E no cost at all.
If you are satisfied with eachother results.... Continue

Don't come and disturb Nairalanders again.
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by Dybala11(m): 10:11am On Apr 24, 2022
Please don't dump her, wait until she infects you with HIV.
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by haniejay(m): 10:11am On Apr 24, 2022
Dude, don’t stress at all.
First, you need to be more exposed. You’re a grown up so act like one.
Second is Get tested and treated 100 percent (finish your medications and take some herbs too )
Try using condoms , at least to have series of infections sexually.
Third - Get your girl tested and treated
Watch your girl closely always ( make sure she’s not having sex with other people )
Try to be clean too , maintain good hygiene as a man too
STIs are normal in relationships ( handle it with maturity)
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by haniejay(m): 10:12am On Apr 24, 2022
I sell genuine oraimo powerbanks and accessories
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by Johel(m): 10:16am On Apr 24, 2022
Olamila:
Hello nairaland I'm so afraid right now because of what is happening to my vital part (pnis).

Since last week I have being having discomfort in my pnis after sxx with my girlfriend. So I didn't know what is causing it, I tot it was due to rough sxx drive that my pnis was paining me but everything changed when I discovered something was dropping out of my pipe so I went to a secret place to take a deep look and i discovered it's doesn't look like what I have seen before in my life.

So I began to research online and saw it could be gonorrhoea, although I haven't done any test to be factual but with the description of the symptoms I can be sure I'm correct in my assertion.

Now I have checked myself for the last 3 months (sex record) no sex with anyone else or even throughout the moment I met her. I have tried to be careful with my sex life maintaining only her as a sex partner.

She is in her early 20s and I know that girls at this age have high sex drive but what kept me confused is that she always says that I'm the only one that she normally sxx with ever since we met. She only said her ex tried little but her major sxx life is with me ever since we met.

Now I don't know what to do with her or believe because this issue of infection is very hard for me to bear. I don't like hearing it that's even why I prefer to masturbate than intercourse because to be honest condoms things isn't really my thing. She claims she loves me and I'm seeing it at least she's trying compared to others I have met before but the issue now is that I can't just imagine myself keep treating infection or I don't no what she's doing at my back whether the infection is natural or she caught it with someone. I'm confused I met her since last year. Please I need advice help a brother I'm one of you guys.

This image is about second handed phone I warned her not to buy but she bought it now I just discovered, an the phone had started giving her issues just within a day.

She's seeing multiple guys and using dirty toilets...you have been infected with STD, go see a doctor...before u dump the girl,tell her to go treat herself too so she won't transfer it to her generation.,but I advise u end the relationship.
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by Johel(m): 10:18am On Apr 24, 2022
God1000:
You were careless man, you didn't use protection.
This life is precious, don't do things that will mar you

And who told u protection is 100% safe?...Abi condom no dey burst...u still dey learn.
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by ariesbull: 10:19am On Apr 24, 2022
No... Wife her
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by Angelfrost(m): 10:20am On Apr 24, 2022
advanceDNA:

so he should wait for another infection before leaving olosho??
this is dangerous if the babe dey sample other men..na HIV loading be that

I like how you and some others assume she hasn't already infected him with HIV...

Give it time... HIV is a silent and patient killer! cool
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by African26(m): 10:21am On Apr 24, 2022
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by greggng: 10:22am On Apr 24, 2022
Don't live her . She will give u the ultimate HIv soon
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by Kimiso(m): 10:22am On Apr 24, 2022
Olamila:

bro just try and treat yourself and also take her to the hospital also if you still love her with passion nobody wey never bleeped up for these life,we just have to live life as it is
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by Uworon1991(m): 10:27am On Apr 24, 2022
Wetin concern me smiley shocked grin kiss
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by Starzo: 10:29am On Apr 24, 2022
Johel:

And who told u protection is 100% safe?...Abi condom no dey burst...u still dey learn.
why e no go burst wey you enter store go buy 5h condom

Buy better quality, una go say e too cost and na una Sabi rough style pass
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by brutal1(m): 10:29am On Apr 24, 2022
Don't dump her, return the gonorrhea back to her. She gave you what does not belong to you, so just return it back to her.
Olamila:

Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by Kreddy: 10:31am On Apr 24, 2022
I took time to go through the comments here, and almost all comments are in support of dumping the girl.

Few months ago I found myself in your shoes,I began with rashes on my right hand which I perceived to be STDs. I have been faithful to my partner and I've never had a sex without protection though it burst sometimes. I recalled my girlfriend once told me she experiences whitish discharge from her PPT, which was alluded to be STDs. I spent 15k treating it and since then,if I were to have sex I always double or triple the circle to avoid any story that touches. lf not for the fact that I was Short of cash,I would've taken her to the hospital and have her treated.

If you really love her and planning to tie the knot with her, have her treated,if you dump her because of that STDs only Good knows what disease your next girl would be battling with. But if you notice a sign of unfaithfulness on her part,my dear brother japaa.
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by StarGra: 10:31am On Apr 24, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin.......was expecting this...

Nyascobar1414:
Dont dump her bro, real men dont dump their women...

Wait make she give you syphilis or HIV/AIDS b4 you dump her...

True love exist...

SIMPleton....

This you will see!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Wants Her Ring Back After Refusing It When Her Bf Proposed / Cute Pre-wedding Photos Of Team Juventus Couple / My Bridal Shower #rnb2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.