Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? (34145 Views)

If I Dump Her Now They Will Say I'm Wicked! Man Show Off Pot Of Jollof His Girl / How I Dump My Boyfriend Because Of Small D**k — Nigerian Lady Revealed / How Do I Dump My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by StarGra: 10:32am On Apr 24, 2022
I have discovered that men who are on Nairaland are hardly SIMPS...the are proper wired...No jonzing..
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 24, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Dont dump her bro, real men dont dump their women...

Wait make she give you syphilis or HIV/AIDS b4 you dump her...

True love exist...

SIMPleton....

This you will see!

grin grin grin now this shit is legendary.
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by Johel(m): 10:33am On Apr 24, 2022
Starzo:

why e no go burst wey you enter store go buy 5h condom

Buy better quality, una go say e too cost and na una Sabi rough style pass

U are still a novice...No worry, experience is the best teacher..
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by jimter44(m): 10:36am On Apr 24, 2022
When they say avoid premarital sex, una no go hear. Now you catch gonorrhoea. Carry your wahala and go. The wages for sin. Sun is sweet, the repercussion is bitter.
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by ehissi(m): 10:42am On Apr 24, 2022
Olamila:
Hello nairaland I'm so afraid right now because of what is happening to my vital part (pnis).

Since last week I have being having discomfort in my pnis after sxx with my girlfriend. So I didn't know what is causing it, I tot it was due to rough sxx drive that my pnis was paining me but everything changed when I discovered something was dropping out of my pipe so I went to a secret place to take a deep look and i discovered it's doesn't look like what I have seen before in my life.

So I began to research online and saw it could be gonorrhoea, although I haven't done any test to be factual but with the description of the symptoms I can be sure I'm correct in my assertion.

Now I have checked myself for the last 3 months (sex record) no sex with anyone else or even throughout the moment I met her. I have tried to be careful with my sex life maintaining only her as a sex partner.

She is in her early 20s and I know that girls at this age have high sex drive but what kept me confused is that she always says that I'm the only one that she normally sxx with ever since we met. She only said her ex tried little but her major sxx life is with me ever since we met.

Now I don't know what to do with her or believe because this issue of infection is very hard for me to bear. I don't like hearing it that's even why I prefer to masturbate than intercourse because to be honest condoms things isn't really my thing. She claims she loves me and I'm seeing it at least she's trying compared to others I have met before but the issue now is that I can't just imagine myself keep treating infection or I don't no what she's doing at my back whether the infection is natural or she caught it with someone. I'm confused I met her since last year. Please I need advice help a brother I'm one of you guys.

This image is about second handed phone I warned her not to buy but she bought it now I just discovered, an the phone had started giving her issues just within a day.

No marry her, you might get lucky and get syphilis.........
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by UncleT247(m): 10:42am On Apr 24, 2022
Use Floxavid to treat yourself and treat her too. But if you must have sex without protection, always take Beecham ampiclox after sex. Don't forget this.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by Major7: 10:43am On Apr 24, 2022
advanceDNA:

which stupíd love??

So he should be spending money on another person's waywardness??

So until she infects him with HIV that has no cure..thats when he should stop the relationship...

. Oga be calming down grin
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by Major7: 10:44am On Apr 24, 2022
advanceDNA:

which stupíd love??

So he should be spending money on another person's waywardness??

So until she infects him with HIV that has no cure..thats when he should stop the relationship...

Oga be calming down grin
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by BillionKnights: 10:45am On Apr 24, 2022
lexy20I4:
This rubbish wey you write so too hard to read abeg,why not use pidgin if English too hard you?
Oga go treat yourself and no dey disturb us here.
Bro this is not cool sad
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by duduade: 10:46am On Apr 24, 2022
Simp like you still asking question
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by Dpundict: 10:48am On Apr 24, 2022
Blaqroman0000:
If you love her and you really trust her....
Take her to a genuine medical center and treat the infection even yours aswell

Don't kill or stop a relationship because of infection something that is 100% possible to be cured
That was what I did when my ex said she had UTI so I can't sleep with her, she lied it was from a toilet and I paid 18k for her treatment and after that the 9pm sex where she asked me to remove my condom and even left the p2 I got though I did the seed on my bedspread but I was trying to be safe. That was on Sunday night and Thursday morning 10 am she was already pregnant and laid it on me even when the sperm was yet on my bedspread waiting for weekend when I usually do my laundry. It is well but that girl is cheating on him to say the truth.
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by advanceDNA: 10:53am On Apr 24, 2022
Angelfrost:

I like how you and some others assume she hasn't already infected him with HIV...

Give it time... HIV is a silent and patient killer! cool

I know when people have gonorhea doctors advice hiv screening ...but let's not assume the worst..from the info, the guy has symptoms of gonorhea....

let's hope the lady has not infected him with something worse
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by slimik: 10:55am On Apr 24, 2022
Oboy buy 625mg of Augmentin or aquaclav you go dey alright

Olamila:
Hello nairaland I'm so afraid right now because of what is happening to my vital part (pnis).

Since last week I have being having discomfort in my pnis after sxx with my girlfriend. So I didn't know what is causing it, I tot it was due to rough sxx drive that my pnis was paining me but everything changed when I discovered something was dropping out of my pipe so I went to a secret place to take a deep look and i discovered it's doesn't look like what I have seen before in my life.

So I began to research online and saw it could be gonorrhoea, although I haven't done any test to be factual but with the description of the symptoms I can be sure I'm correct in my assertion.

Now I have checked myself for the last 3 months (sex record) no sex with anyone else or even throughout the moment I met her. I have tried to be careful with my sex life maintaining only her as a sex partner.

She is in her early 20s and I know that girls at this age have high sex drive but what kept me confused is that she always says that I'm the only one that she normally sxx with ever since we met. She only said her ex tried little but her major sxx life is with me ever since we met.

Now I don't know what to do with her or believe because this issue of infection is very hard for me to bear. I don't like hearing it that's even why I prefer to masturbate than intercourse because to be honest condoms things isn't really my thing. She claims she loves me and I'm seeing it at least she's trying compared to others I have met before but the issue now is that I can't just imagine myself keep treating infection or I don't no what she's doing at my back whether the infection is natural or she caught it with someone. I'm confused I met her since last year. Please I need advice help a brother I'm one of you guys.

This image is about second handed phone I warned her not to buy but she bought it now I just discovered, an the phone had started giving her issues just within a day.
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by advanceDNA: 10:55am On Apr 24, 2022
Major7:

Oga be calming down grin

calm down??....gonorhea is not something u pick from air or toilet...theres so point dancing around flames if you don't want to get burnt
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by ibechris(m): 10:55am On Apr 24, 2022
I don't like women who use swear words...they are most likely to be liars.

Avoid such women!
Trust her at your peril.

1 Like

Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by advanceDNA: 10:59am On Apr 24, 2022
slimik:
Oboy buy 625mg of Augmentin or aquaclav you go dey alright

U no give am dosage...
U don't know the level of infection
na one or two tablets?
n.a. 6 hourly or 8 hourly or na one per day??

best thing na make the guy go general hospital to do proper test... many gonorhea cases dey waka with other infections.....make he do proper test and get proper treatment
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by marsup: 11:00am On Apr 24, 2022
Why are some people very careless with their health and life? How do you meet someone, without going for medical tests, you start having unprotected sex? You guys are really trying.
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by Elephantboy(m): 11:02am On Apr 24, 2022
There is a particular disease every woman has in the vagina. As far as you own a vagina (Bleed Red) you have that disease. It's a resident vaginal disease, I have forgotten the name. Where is DrFunmisticGlow, i think she knows the name of the disease as a doctorundecided

1 Like

Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by Kingsean(m): 11:06am On Apr 24, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Ogbeni ...every one deserves a second chance in this gadamnnn life

Treat yourself and treat her as well

But if after this treatment

And you notice another infection in the future then niggar you need to move

you're very correct bro. I'm just looking at those ones shouting simp up and down.
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by Orpe7(m): 11:07am On Apr 24, 2022
On a Sunday?
Yeye topic
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by Mrpojj(m): 11:08am On Apr 24, 2022
Olamila:

I get amazed with people having issue with condom
Like bros you no like your life or what?
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by Ifakiland(m): 11:10am On Apr 24, 2022
Olamila:

At this age and time, you open your mouth to say condom isn't your thing....you're you're foolish person sorry to say.....you're dating a 20yrs old hoe and you say condom isn't your thing....idiot
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by Starzo: 11:13am On Apr 24, 2022
Johel:

U are still a novice...No worry, experience is the best teacher..
you're a cheapskate...and be careful and vigilant while doing it. Nor dey rush anyhow
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by Okobola146: 11:18am On Apr 24, 2022
No don't dump her and don't treat yourself, gonorrhea is for the big boys and girls . HIV/AIDS are for the aged
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by Pricelass: 11:28am On Apr 24, 2022
Elephantboy:
There is a particular disease every woman has in the vagina. As far as you own a vagina (Bleed Red) you have that disease. It's a resident vaginal disease, I have forgotten the name. Where is DrFunmisticGlow, i think she knows the name of the disease as a doctorundecided
and you think she will disgrace her gender.
hmmmm! she will avoid this comment
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by Usainbolt138: 11:28am On Apr 24, 2022
you shouldn't have to dumb her because of infection, you see woman are so prone to diseases especially infection wether they are faithful or not even your wife can infect you with sti you know why? because there vagina is close to their Anus which makes them vulnerable to get infection and also because of the low pH of their vagina which make it favorable for the bacteria. don't dumb her just go for the treatment. is normal things
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by Georgejeez: 11:32am On Apr 24, 2022
Earlier this month I had a hot sex romp with a lady while using protection . We practiced and perfected so many styles , however the sex ended when my German machine touched her womb.
Some days later , she called and told me her body is reacting and she's got some itching , she said she suspects the condom I used made her body so , I was shocked to the bones when she told me I was the first guy she has slept with while using condoms , omor my head big once.
I told her she must be harbouring some infections in her body prior to our meeting , I even revealed some signs I noticed on her while caressing her that day . So I encouraged her to go for a test and treat herself .
She did and later informed me that , truly she have been harbouring infections as confirmed by the nurse , I had to send ego for her to treat herself with .
She has been calling me after the treatment to come collect another gbola practicals but guyman like me de fear , I de always give her excuse say I no de town.
My question now is , so some ladies do keep multiple partners without using or allowing protection ?
Hmmn , Only God knows what they have been distributing to the sons of men .
Abeg guys , no matter how she fine reach, no matter the big yansh , breast and sexual prowess , always wear condoms , bathe immediately after the sex ,take antibiotics and eat lots of fruits for the sake of your future family
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by Elephantboy(m): 11:34am On Apr 24, 2022
Pricelass:
and you think she will disgrace her gender.
hmmmm! she will avoid this comment
No way, doctors don't behave that way. They'll tell you everything to get you on the right track. If you like hang yourself, that's your business
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by Heavensent01(m): 11:34am On Apr 24, 2022
go and do HIV test first maybe na kill you go kill her las las no be only dump

you're dating our gf kind of lady, otimagbo
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by Miles300: 11:38am On Apr 24, 2022
Them force u to do nigga raw? What happens to prevention is better than cure
Re: She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? by Pricelass: 11:38am On Apr 24, 2022
Elephantboy:
No way, doctors don't behave that way. They'll tell you everything to get you at the right track. If you like hang yourself, that's your business
just wanna know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single / Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? / The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.