Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me (69455 Views)

Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders / I Really Pity Any Man That Marry In This Era! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by ogbs2020: 3:07am On Apr 26, 2022
Pally .Drink manix capsule and change your attitude.

Also start loving your self first.

Then you will be able to love others .

Get rid of self doubting attitudes. Ie procastinion ,blaming ,self doubt etc.

Email me guy . Your not alone in this world guy

1 Like

Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by Stargurl20(f): 5:12am On Apr 26, 2022
That's what I've always been praying against; for all good women to be protected from you and your likes. Aameen. ( Since you've chosen to remain like that)

Women and men, pray not to jam Agbako in life especially Agbako spouse. No good man or woman deserves a terrible spouse.

And having a happy marriage is one of the biggest achievements in life (my opinion). Failed marriages has made most believe marriage isn't an achievement. When you have a spouse who complements you in all ramifications, my brethren, my sis, you've achieved something great.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by Jeon(m): 7:54am On Apr 26, 2022
[s]
Edyice:

You type and do things like fati2001

I think you are fati2001 ,you only change your name because the other profile has been blocked by seun and his colleagues.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by kaywhy09(m): 8:27am On Apr 26, 2022
Fine.
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by Lazenby007(m): 8:36am On Apr 26, 2022
The solutions to your problems are not here. You suppose dey Ikotun.....dey shout Man of God help me.
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by Nehyooh(m): 8:50am On Apr 26, 2022
judatech:
grin i like this guy
He's really sincere with himself. I pray God help him to change.

1 Like

Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by AmeLonRo(m): 9:52am On Apr 26, 2022
Relax. God has prepared a lady who will manage you. A lady who will cool you down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rf6GGsp3rVM
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by babaireti(m): 12:29pm On Apr 26, 2022
ChildOfDoom:
hmm. I also have lots of debts piled up (both online and physical creditors). It will take something extraordinary to clear them. This has created a bad name for me anywhere I stayed. It will always put me in hiding and my children might end up inheriting these debts or curses from those I tricked
This is a real face of Lucifer behind the screen. Omo ,you be real niggar baaaaaaaaaaad boy
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by GreaterFuture(m): 1:51pm On Apr 26, 2022
GreaterFuture:

Look for someone who has a .gov.ng e-mail or .gov.gh e-mail
You may be able to get good sizeable money here...
That's the only way I can help here, helping you and helping my self too, we both help ourselves
You can get as high as 600 - 700 dollars...
Per email
ChildofDoom
This opportunity I put here is as easy as it gets, get someone, come let's use and do it
You will see Atleast ₦280k ($500)
That will help a long way Atleast
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by litetias(m): 4:24pm On Apr 26, 2022
Mooh247:
You will make a good father and husband

You still have soul and conscience to know you have terrible habits and that's one thing many lack
So true
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by JustAboyy: 10:36am On Apr 27, 2022
qtguru:

I legit have the book here. yet to start, but your comment gives me ginger.
Good morning,

I've been a silent reader of your diary, noticed you created an upwork agency.

I have an upwork account and won't mind joining your agency if you'll require someone with my kind of skills.

My niche is Data entry and Content writing

I also write on Quora to drive traffic to my blog promoting affiliate offers. and have dabbled into amazon kdp creating low content books, books covers with canva and adobe illustrator, I must admit though my design skills are a beginner level.

I have good organisation skills an excellent command of the English language and a fast learner for any computer administrative task. Thanks
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by Shadysen: 10:53am On Apr 27, 2022
I used to think I am the one being in a bad situation.
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by qtguru(m): 12:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
JustAboyy:

Good morning,

I've been a silent reader of your diary, noticed you created an upwork agency.

I have an upwork account and won't mind joining your agency if you'll require someone with my kind of skills.

My niche is Data entry and Content writing

I also write on Quora to drive traffic to my blog promoting affiliate offers. and have dabbled into amazon kdp creating low content books, books covers with canva and adobe illustrator, I must admit though my design skills are a beginner level.

I have good organisation skills an excellent command of the English language and a fast learner for any computer administrative task. Thanks

For now we are starting with a niche service now, but in the future we don't mind entering that, keep in touch and nudge at me from time to time.
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by JustAboyy: 12:41pm On Apr 27, 2022
qtguru:

For now we are starting with a niche service now, but in the future we don't mind entering that, keep in touch and nudge at me from time to time.

Okay, Can I get a phone or whatsapp number?

Thanks
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by PattyMike(m): 12:17am On Apr 28, 2022
ChildOfDoom:
hmm. Which woman case bad reach me. Me that will wake up early in the morning. Without praying, laundry, bathing or brushing, we go and camp in a bet shop all through. The only positive thing is, I get my phone charged, watch TV and see my companions (fellow losers) to chat with

U will chat with them with that same mouth wey u never brush?
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by henrixx(m): 2:40pm On Apr 28, 2022
ChildOfDoom:
Aside my intellectual ability, nothing else to benefit from me in matrimony. I just hope no one is deceived by my innocent looks or gentlemanliness. Lot's of skeletons in my cupboard.

- no sexual satisfaction for her as I have a weak erection due to years of self-service

- no ability to hold a home together as I am wayward, a chronic punter and profligate spender. How possible will it be to save and take care of my family. I can barely feed myself well.

- I have got anger and communication issues. Hard relating well with the opposite sex

- I have got health issues based on an obnoxious lifestyle devoid of proper healthy living. I doubt if I will make a good husband or father having failed on my own.

Working on all these vices; but I guess there is little or no chance of a 30-year-old changing again
death is nothing, but to live everyday and be a looser is to die everyday. man! you're going. it's time to take big risk. your problem is already 50% solved by recognizing them. the rest 50% is to battle them and it is never to late. the best time to take an action was yesterday, the second best time is NOW, tomorrow may be too late. so start NOW bro. don't lament
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by SHBDIO: 4:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
Alphaman007:
read atomic habits and thank me later. Its all science

Soft copy: https://selfhelpbooks.io/books/atomic-habits-tiny-changes-remarkable-results/Vo75XRygaGz

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person / Tall, Pretty, Sad-looking Nigerian Lady Weds Small-sized Man. See Reactions / Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.