Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,334 members, 7,829,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me (69448 Views)

Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders / I Really Pity Any Man That Marry In This Era! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by xpress101(m): 3:42pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChildOfDoom:
Aside my intellectual ability, nothing else to benefit from me in matrimony. I just hope no one is deceived by my innocent looks or gentlemanliness. Lot's of skeletons in my cupboard.

- no sexual satisfaction for her as I have a weak erection due to years of self-service

- no ability to hold a home together as I am wayward, a chronic punter and profligate spender. How possible will it be to save and take care of my family. I can barely feed myself well.

- I have got anger and communication issues. Hard relating well with the opposite sex

- I have got health issues based on an obnoxious lifestyle devoid of proper healthy living. I doubt if I will make a good husband or father having failed on my own.

Working on all these vices; but I guess there is little or no chance of a 30-year-old changing again

This is nothing to our LORD JESUS, he will make you a brand new man. Run to him ASAP
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChildOfDoom:
hmm. I also have lots of debts piled up (both online and physical creditors). It will take something extraordinary to clear them. This has created a bad name for me anywhere I stayed. It will always put me in hiding and my children might end up inheriting these debts or curses from those I tricked

Guyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy how va?

I remembered you, stumbled on one of your threads like that where you made a YouTube video on bet9ja ethical hacking.

I watched the video and I remembered laughing before deleting it (I forgot to leave a comment sef)

Bet9ja and other Betting platforms are not designed to make you win. Of course there are mouth watering deals and there are even times you will feel total confidence on a particular game and everything will just cut.

I know you are in debts but don't take your money back to any betting platforms ever again. Think about how much you've won. You'll realized you've lost triple of the amount you've won in the past.

Check your transaction history and see how money flows in and out. You will cry

If you want to make it via betting, start your own betting company or work for them. That's the only way to win because most times those games you are super sure of have been paid for (so they can lose on purpose)

For example how on earth is it possible for Arsenal to beat Chelsea. I no dey watch ball but I hear say dem dey hot now.

U will find help, but try change your moniker first or abandon this one and never log on here. (In my research, the name we bear often shape our lifestyle; I don't know how but this I have seen)

Also try to solicit for help, work hard. Pay off your debts. In all you do, Never go back to betting again.

If you don't mind sef, I'll love to be friends with you and always encourage you and maybe sometimes I can share legit update with you.

I am still pushing myself, I suppose assist you with shumshi.

If the friendship part interest you, contact me on 08029719441.

You will overcome but you will suffer. However things are going to get better...

2 Likes

Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by donhils: 3:43pm On Apr 25, 2022
Okay ladies, there you have him

1 Like

Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by hansomb: 3:47pm On Apr 25, 2022
dieavirgin:
people like this can never commit suicide, they just accept their L and move on with their miserable life everyday. I'm an example..
lol
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 25, 2022
You have a lot of work to do on your self.

If you want to get your self confidence back i recommend you star doing Daily Physical Exercise because there is a relationship between physical exercise and good mental health.

To keep yourself accountable you need an accountability partner.
There is also another technique that i learned
Which involves taking a New note book and writing "The highlights of your day" every single day.

You analyze what you did wrong and try an make corrections and you analyze what you did right and encourage yourself.
It is a book that summarizes your most important activities from morning to night.

About money, if you are looking to make money long term you will need to learn a skill,or if you already have one; use said skills to earn income.

Or you can try gigs on websites such as fiverr and Upwork.

About you masturbation problem i will need to create a post about that because i learned a secret.
The secret involves how a Man may control his sexual urges by the use of certain muscles around
His reproductive organs, but i can't tell you now i need to do more research and create a thread about it.

As for female relations, if you want a confidence booster then consider physical exercise, because your body produces more testosterone when you exercise.

To get you started i am going to create a post about "Arnold's Encyclopedia of Bodybuilding".
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by winner37(m): 3:51pm On Apr 25, 2022
Only god can judge...
my brother never give up one day this will be a story to tell your wife and childern
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by marsup: 3:53pm On Apr 25, 2022
How is a young person of 30+ almost finished?

Well there's hope, you just need the right attitude and willingness to overcome.
Trace the foundation/root of this waywardness, your healing will begin from there.
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by AmbassadoR100(m): 3:59pm On Apr 25, 2022
You are not alone brother. If you are still alive, there's hope for you!

Commit to God and watch what you think it's impossible become possible. Only God can do it... nobody else! Just commit to Him and watch your life change!

I'm in a similar situation.. I just started committing to God and I'm seeing changes.

There's Hope with God brother. Don't allow anyone tell you otherwise!

ChildOfDoom:
Aside my intellectual ability, nothing else to benefit from me in matrimony. I just hope no one is deceived by my innocent looks or gentlemanliness. Lot's of skeletons in my cupboard.

- no sexual satisfaction for her as I have a weak erection due to years of self-service

- no ability to hold a home together as I am wayward, a chronic punter and profligate spender. How possible will it be to save and take care of my family. I can barely feed myself well.

- I have got anger and communication issues. Hard relating well with the opposite sex

- I have got health issues based on an obnoxious lifestyle devoid of proper healthy living. I doubt if I will make a good husband or father having failed on my own.

Working on all these vices; but I guess there is little or no chance of a 30-year-old changing again

1 Like

Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by GreaterFuture(m): 3:59pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChildOfDoom:
hmm. I also have lots of debts piled up (both online and physical creditors). It will take something extraordinary to clear them. This has created a bad name for me anywhere I stayed. It will always put me in hiding and my children might end up inheriting these debts or curses from those I tricked
Look for someone who has a .gov.ng e-mail or .gov.gh e-mail
You may be able to get good sizeable money here...
That's the only way I can help here, helping you and helping my self too, we both help ourselves
You can get as high as 600 - 700 dollars...
Per email
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by paragon10(m): 4:02pm On Apr 25, 2022
What's the meaning of oloriburuku?
bizzibodi:
Hmm!even ladies they hook idiots, slowpoke,losers,drunk,
lazy bone,oloriburuku,wife puncher,wife killer sef, you dey learn work.

1 Like

Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by judatech: 4:02pm On Apr 25, 2022
NohurryInLife:

Ahbeg tell me why you like am cool

Man know thyself - Socrates
He has identified his weaknesses...
He now has the opportunity to deal with it...
Most people have not reached this level of self-analysis

1 Like

Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by GraceofGodlocat: 4:08pm On Apr 25, 2022
You can always turn back no matter how far you've gone. It's very bad that when people seek for advice we end up increasing the poor situation.
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by providencia(m): 4:09pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChildOfDoom:

I pray you find help �
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by Realbuzzing(m): 4:16pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChildOfDoom:
Aside my intellectual ability, nothing else to benefit from me in matrimony. I just . I can barely feed myself well.

- I ll these vices; but I guess there is little or no chance of a 30-year-old changing again

Hope you have stopped self servicing?
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by IbrahimSkiba(f): 4:18pm On Apr 25, 2022
Faller:

He's not pathetic, he's being honest about his weaknesses.

Okay, whatever!
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by Oblivionz5(m): 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChildOfDoom:

Lol I’m just like you ..just younger � but Dw you’ll cope
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by ajerimitan: 4:42pm On Apr 25, 2022
Your view about the world right now is just a fraction of what the world is in the actual sense of it. Everything you are concerned and bitter about right now is not a problem because there is a solution for certain. In less than five years you can be a new person. You will need to slow down cool off and look especially inwards. Erection has a lot to do with diet, state of mind, health and confidence, finance, peace of mind. Have a goal set a target people who are not as smart as you did it so you can. Don't allow the devil use you for practical. You will need divine wisdom and you can't get it with your human capacity so pray. All you need is a charge, a boost of power, you already have more than what it takes. Market women buy low, sell high, make profit, save some and invest some, if a CBN governor doesn't follow these financial rules the market woman that follows the rules will be his boss at the end. So believe you can do it and you CAN
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by Gaddafi1: 4:43pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChildOfDoom:

Please don't give up, God can help you.
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by bandOFhorses: 4:44pm On Apr 25, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Jeon:
NOTED..

1 Like

Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by Emecson(m): 4:48pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChildOfDoom:
hmm. Which woman case bad reach me. Me that will wake up early in the morning. Without praying, laundry, bathing or brushing, we go and camp in a bet shop all through. The only positive thing is, I get my phone charged, watch TV and see my companions (fellow losers) to chat with
omo we plenty
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by ajerimitan: 4:58pm On Apr 25, 2022
WAYWARD: adjective
difficult to control or predict because of wilful or perverse behaviour.
"a wayward adolescent"
synonyms: wilful, self-willed, headstrong, stubborn, obstinate, obdurate, perverse, contrary, rebellious, defiant, uncooperative, refractory, recalcitrant, unruly, wild, ungovernable, unmanageable, unpredictable, capricious, whimsical, fickle, inconstant, changeable, erratic, intractable, difficult, impossible, intolerable, unbearable, fractious, disobedient, insubordinate, undisciplined, contumacious. To be Wayward is a very big thing. My secondary school principal really tried. He can scold. E.O SOFELA. He commands words like PASTOR W.F KUMUYI.
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by internationalman(m): 5:11pm On Apr 25, 2022
Nasri100:
Childofdoom

This is a line from Eminem’s Talkin 2 myself

“But instead of feeling sorry for yourself do something about it”

“Admit you got a problem, your brain is clouded you pouted long enough”

“It isn't them it's you you fuckin', baby”

Talking to myself. One of my favorites..

Eminem has a song for any mood or any situation

1 Like

Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by NohurryInLife: 5:22pm On Apr 25, 2022
judatech:

Man know thyself - Socrates
He has identified his weaknesses...
He now has the opportunity to deal with it...
Most people have not reached this level of self-analysis
Wisdom
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by subcbouy: 5:32pm On Apr 25, 2022
All you need now is to carry card with all these nuggets you mentioned for signal warning for ladies. We are living in a delicate world, only when you are placed on signal warning one will be able to navigate it.
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by ngwababe(f): 5:37pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChildOfDoom:

Why don't you just decide not to marry?
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by MeghaneMorgane(f): 5:56pm On Apr 25, 2022
Oga please don’t bother to get married grin. Just go and become a reverend father. To safe your future wife and children the stress of having you as a husband and father.

You can change if you want to. But if you refuse to change, remain single.
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by Dheco(m): 6:03pm On Apr 25, 2022
Oga.. You finish talk
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by chaloskyx: 6:06pm On Apr 25, 2022
All hpe is not lost you can still be the devils husband you have all the qualities to be the perfect spouse i think you should consider dating the devil
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by ugoc(m): 6:13pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChildOfDoom:

Start by changing your moniker
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by prickursense: 6:18pm On Apr 25, 2022
Go for deliverance.

Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by DOAI(f): 6:27pm On Apr 25, 2022
Jeon:
NOTED..

This cracked me up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by DCMIX(m): 6:34pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChildOfDoom:

that fact that you can point out all these about yourself, your problem is half solved. You can easily work on it with a good woman by your side.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person / Tall, Pretty, Sad-looking Nigerian Lady Weds Small-sized Man. See Reactions / Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.