Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,134 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me (69413 Views)

Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders / I Really Pity Any Man That Marry In This Era! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by Bfly: 6:36pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChildOfDoom:
Aside my intellectual ability, nothing else to benefit from me in matrimony. I just hope no one is deceived by my innocent looks or gentlemanliness. Lot's of skeletons in my cupboard.

- no sexual satisfaction for her as I have a weak erection due to years of self-service

- no ability to hold a home together as I am wayward, a chronic punter and profligate spender. How possible will it be to save and take care of my family. I can barely feed myself well.

- I have got anger and communication issues. Hard relating well with the opposite sex

- I have got health issues based on an obnoxious lifestyle devoid of proper healthy living. I doubt if I will make a good husband or father having failed on my own.

Working on all these vices; but I guess there is little or no chance of a 30-year-old changing again

Opening your shit up is enough reason for me to believe you are an intellect.

Satan is so pained right now.

My man, believe me e go shock you the way your life go take transform for better soon.

Your woman will even be at your mercy when you get her.

Self-Awareness at its peak.

A true Failure can not do this.
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by iamhorpey(m): 6:41pm On Apr 25, 2022
When the problem is identified, then the solution is already there then. Work on yourself.
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by Double0h7(f): 6:49pm On Apr 25, 2022
I'm laughing at the fact that people are taking op seriously. This troll has been typing fiction since 2018 and people here are trying to save it grin
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by bizzibodi(m): 6:49pm On Apr 25, 2022
paragon10:
What's the meaning of oloriburuku?
Person wey don kolo.
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by Goldbw122(m): 6:55pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChildOfDoom:
Aside my intellectual ability, nothing else to benefit from me in matrimony. I just hope no one is deceived by my innocent looks or gentlemanliness. Lot's of skeletons in my cupboard.

- no sexual satisfaction for her as I have a weak erection due to years of self-service

- no ability to hold a home together as I am wayward, a chronic punter and profligate spender. How possible will it be to save and take care of my family. I can barely feed myself well.

- I have got anger and communication issues. Hard relating well with the opposite sex

- I have got health issues based on an obnoxious lifestyle devoid of proper healthy living. I doubt if I will make a good husband or father having failed on my own.

Working on all these vices; but I guess there is little or no chance of a 30-year-old changing again
Have you stop your betting lifestyle?
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by Captain9ja(m): 6:57pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChildOfDoom:

The greatest mistake in life is to die without giving your life to Jesus Christ. All you now see with your eyes came out of an unseen realm, there is a power that can change any situation.
The Ressurection Power of Jesus Christ!
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by paragon10(m): 7:06pm On Apr 25, 2022
bizzibodi:

Person wey don kolo.
Lol
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by NsBiz21: 7:15pm On Apr 25, 2022
You're fixable
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by SaturnNick(m): 7:44pm On Apr 25, 2022
This guy is sad and savage. Admitting and accepting your vices is a very good step to change. You can do it and mind you, you are too young to reason that way. All the best
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by NovusHomo(m): 7:50pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChildOfDoom:

MAN, KNOW THYSELF grin
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by Gkored: 8:10pm On Apr 25, 2022
Just give your life truly to Jesus and your life will be transformed. That's why Jesus died for us.
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by Benbisco(f): 8:20pm On Apr 25, 2022
Ayo13945:
You have a lot of work to do on your self.

If you want to get your self confidence back i recommend you star doing Daily Physical Exercise because there is a relationship between physical exercise and good mental health.

To keep yourself accountable you need an accountability partner.
There is also another technique that i learned
Which involves taking a New note book and writing "The highlights of your day" every single day.

You analyze what you did wrong and try an make corrections and you analyze what you did right and encourage yourself.
It is a book that summarizes your most important activities from morning to night.

About money, if you are looking to make money long term you will need to learn a skill,or if you already have one; use said skills to earn income.

Or you can try gigs on websites such as fiverr and Upwork.

About you masturbation problem i will need to create a post about that because i learned a secret.
The secret involves how a Man may control his sexual urges by the use of certain muscles around
His reproductive organs, but i can't tell you now i need to do more research and create a thread about it.

As for female relations, if you want a confidence booster then consider physical exercise, because your body produces more testosterone when you exercise.

To get you started i am going to create a post about "Arnold's Encyclopedia of Bodybuilding".

Hi.

I just registered on Upwork. P-L-E-A-S-E can you give me some tips on getting jobs without wasting my connects?

Thanks a lot in advance.
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by rollywise(m): 8:23pm On Apr 25, 2022
When they eventually take their lives, these are some of the forever hidden truths they take with them and many would wonder why anyone would ever take his own life. Please my brother, there's still very much to live for. In time, your debt will be wiped out, you'll find a patient woman who will in love teach and help your manhood back to more than normal. You'll have your own money, house, car and children running around your living room. All these and many more would happen but only if you wait and never give up. Never give up bro
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by Scopgel1: 8:27pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChildOfDoom:
hmm. I also have lots of debts piled up (both online and physical creditors). It will take something extraordinary to clear them. This has created a bad name for me anywhere I stayed. It will always put me in hiding and my children might end up inheriting these debts or curses from those I tricked
What I failed to understand is do u need advice on how to solve the problems u already known or u just want to criticise ur self for a personal reason. Pls be specific
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by Benbisco(f): 8:28pm On Apr 25, 2022
Ayo13945:
You have a lot of work to do on your self.

If you want to get your self confidence back i recommend you star doing Daily Physical Exercise because there is a relationship between physical exercise and good mental health.

To keep yourself accountable you need an accountability partner.
There is also another technique that i learned
Which involves taking a New note book and writing "The highlights of your day" every single day.

You analyze what you did wrong and try an make corrections and you analyze what you did right and encourage yourself.
It is a book that summarizes your most important activities from morning to night.

About money, if you are looking to make money long term you will need to learn a skill,or if you already have one; use said skills to earn income.

Or you can try gigs on websites such as fiverr and Upwork.

About you masturbation problem i will need to create a post about that because i learned a secret.
The secret involves how a Man may control his sexual urges by the use of certain muscles around
His reproductive organs, but i can't tell you now i need to do more research and create a thread about it.

As for female relations, if you want a confidence booster then consider physical exercise, because your body produces more testosterone when you exercise.

To get you started i am going to create a post about "Arnold's Encyclopedia of Bodybuilding".

Hi. I just signed up on Upwork. Could you P-L-E-A-S-E give me tips on getting jobs without wasting my connects.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by Mryacks: 8:33pm On Apr 25, 2022
nedekid:
There are women for every man.
If this man can have 8 kids from several women, it means you are good to go.

Damn! This is real? shocked
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by nedekid: 8:45pm On Apr 25, 2022
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by Aaay: 8:47pm On Apr 25, 2022
How
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by JustforMen: 9:06pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChildOfDoom:

You are a good husband material for Iyaebe and saphire!
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by tk003(m): 9:12pm On Apr 25, 2022
Why do we exist? Why do we live? Why do we kill for religion and other shittyasss excuses? Honestly, this whole shxt makes no sense; nothing does! We humans just tryna make meaning outta nothing!

cry[/quote]

"You are climbing on the track already, keep pushing and you shall find the path"
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by deavicky(m): 9:53pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChildOfDoom:

don't worry you can still marry ur type. Contact me, I have one condemned girl for you.
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by belshazzar(m): 10:14pm On Apr 25, 2022
You need to talk to someone less intelligent than you are (mind you he or she must be financially okay and self made) pick up wisdom from them . if a pure idiot like portable can make it in life spitting unreasonable nonsense in his songs then nothing should stop you from making it in life . if you need serious advice you can d.m me I'll show you loads of friends like you that I've got and yet they later made it in life .
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by izubext007: 10:47pm On Apr 25, 2022
Attend any living Faith church this Sunday
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by Victoria95(f): 10:52pm On Apr 25, 2022
Once a problem has been identified, it's already half way solved. The fact that you could even admit your weaknesses means you're eager for a change. I believe all those shortcomings can be worked upon. It's made easy for you by the grace of God.
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by Eaglesence: 11:28pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChildOfDoom:

You undermine the ability of God then.
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by Nasri100(m): 11:33pm On Apr 25, 2022
internationalman:

Talking to myself. One of my favorites..

Eminem has a song for any mood or any situation

Yes bro
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by Dahustler007(m): 12:02am On Apr 26, 2022
We're all humans, we make mistakes & we got issues!! Hard times never lasts that's like the beauty of LIFE. I'm sure you're smart enough to get yourself straight.
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by UCHDR: 12:25am On Apr 26, 2022
Solution : Jesus
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:54am On Apr 26, 2022
That our longtime forgotten brethren "killjoy" has woken up from hibernation
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by duwell(m): 2:48am On Apr 26, 2022
Double0h7:
I'm laughing at the fact that people are taking op seriously. This troll has been typing fiction since 2018 and people here are trying to save it grin

I'm just laughing at them. The fact that the guy only responded to a few comments in the first page should be enough to convince people that this guy is typing fiction.
He's probably somewhere reading comments and laughing at all of them, especially those quoting scriptures.
You guys should rest.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Are You Still Single? / Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) / Fitness Motivator Grabs His Fiancee's Butt In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.