Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me (69438 Views)

Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / I Pity Any Woman That Will Marry All This So Called Alpha Male Nairalanders / I Really Pity Any Man That Marry In This Era! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by bizzibodi(m): 2:17pm On Apr 25, 2022
Hmm!even ladies they hook idiots, slowpoke,losers,drunk,
lazy bone,oloriburuku,wife puncher,wife killer sef, you dey learn work.

1 Like

Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by AlphaBeta130: 2:18pm On Apr 25, 2022
Realist12:
I always feel bad for gamblers, infact it should be banned across the country . It's funny when people put their fate and hope in gambling. Funny thing is I have close friends that stake 500k to 1m and I wonder what else they are looking for .
1.It's greed
2.The dopamine secretion they get in their brain when they win(reward centers of the brain trigger dopamine which is a feel good hormone when you win). They want to keep experiencing it. The higher the reward, the more intense the dopamine will be when you win. Hence, they stake larger and larger amounts.
3. Quitting is 10 times harder than starting it.
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by oyoofong(m): 2:18pm On Apr 25, 2022
I will like to introduce you to the one that can work with you to make the change you desire. I will like to get you born again and fill you with the holyghost. He'd help you fix all these things as you yield to His leading. He won't force you.
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by kelmicheal: 2:25pm On Apr 25, 2022
Post your pictures so that it will sound like a warning to girls around to keep off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by smiliyB(f): 2:26pm On Apr 25, 2022
alpharoyalty:
Child of doom ma nigga grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
It should be "adult" not child anymore cry Lol
@op don't give up jare, where you stop nah there God will definitely continue from. Just open up your heart and let him take control.
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by pafo(m): 2:28pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChildOfDoom:
hmm. Which woman case bad reach me. Me that will wake up early in the morning. Without praying, laundry, bathing or brushing, we go and camp in a bet shop all through. The only positive thing is, I get my phone charged, watch TV and see my companions (fellow losers) to chat with

Now you know where to start from bro.

I know your pain.

1 Like

Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by hansomb: 2:33pm On Apr 25, 2022
Stop or drastically control when you masturbates and everything will fall into the right place.
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by ikorodureporta: 2:36pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChildOfDoom:
Aside my intellectual ability, nothing else to benefit from me in matrimony. I just hope no one is deceived by my innocent looks or gentlemanliness. Lot's of skeletons in my cupboard.

- no sexual satisfaction for her as I have a weak erection due to years of self-service

- no ability to hold a home together as I am wayward, a chronic punter and profligate spender. How possible will it be to save and take care of my family. I can barely feed myself well.

- I have got anger and communication issues. Hard relating well with the opposite sex

- I have got health issues based on an obnoxious lifestyle devoid of proper healthy living. I doubt if I will make a good husband or father having failed on my own.

Working on all these vices; but I guess there is little or no chance of a 30-year-old changing again
cheesy
..& TB josh no dey again

1 Like

Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by BRATISLAVA: 2:39pm On Apr 25, 2022
koyyess:

Chai!!! This one is finished.

Thank goodness you are admitting your predicament unlike the wretched redpillers.

lipsrsealed
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by NohurryInLife: 2:46pm On Apr 25, 2022
judatech:
grin i like this guy
Ahbeg tell me why you like am cool
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by DeepSight(m): 2:47pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChildOfDoom:
hmm. I also have lots of debts piled up (both online and physical creditors). It will take something extraordinary to clear them. This has created a bad name for me anywhere I stayed. It will always put me in hiding and my children might end up inheriting these debts or curses from those I tricked

Don't give up. Chart a new course and start with a single step: the world and history are full of unbelievable turn-arounds.
Marriage and having children are not the most important things in life: indeed they are not for everyone.

The world is a school for conscious beings and what you have been through is nothing but the school of life. What is key in life is having deep aspiration towards worthy personal goals, and striving with determination towards them. Gird your loins, find a quiet time, look deep within your spirit, and you will find the strength you need for a new life.

Believe. There can be a new you, and a new day.

1 Like

Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by NohurryInLife: 2:50pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChildOfDoom:
hmm. Which woman case bad reach me. Me that will wake up early in the morning. Without praying, laundry, bathing or brushing, we go and camp in a bet shop all through. The only positive thing is, I get my phone charged, watch TV and see my companions (fellow losers) to chat with
Nawa oo sad
O ga gan o shocked
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by Emmy000seun(m): 2:52pm On Apr 25, 2022
You could have brought this things to God instead of bringing it online.. your testimony is what you supposed to bring here to share after you have been delivered..God can and will deliver you IJN..my view tho!!
ChildOfDoom:
Aside my intellectual ability, nothing else to benefit from me in matrimony. I just hope no one is deceived by my innocent looks or gentlemanliness. Lot's of skeletons in my cupboard.

- no sexual satisfaction for her as I have a weak erection due to years of self-service

- no ability to hold a home together as I am wayward, a chronic punter and profligate spender. How possible will it be to save and take care of my family. I can barely feed myself well.

- I have got anger and communication issues. Hard relating well with the opposite sex

- I have got health issues based on an obnoxious lifestyle devoid of proper healthy living. I doubt if I will make a good husband or father having failed on my own.

Working on all these vices; but I guess there is little or no chance of a 30-year-old changing again
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by Randy100: 2:55pm On Apr 25, 2022
Agbebakun22:
he needs to change that mindset and stop pitying himself. Change circle of friends, positive mindset, setting goals. Enroll for either physical skill or digital, put in the sacrifices and i'm sure he will change his living situation but the problem now will he start being productive. He's a good writer how about he pick up a skill as blog writer.
He will not, he is a child of doom.
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by dalass(f): 2:56pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChildOfDoom:

You never reach 40.

Life begins at 40! So you can start making the necessary decisions to change your low self esteem grin

Your intellectual ability is questionable since you're thinking so poorly of yourself undecided

1 Like

Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by Razaneli(m): 2:58pm On Apr 25, 2022
[quote author=ChildOfDoom post=112243009]not a paedophile o. Just that i am mainly attracted to low-budget ladies. Be on low cut or all-back weaving and tattered or fairly-used clothes and I am turned on. I get this feeling they are the type in my league I can afford due to my impecunious state. For those with expensive clothing, I can only fantasize from afar but timorous when they come close

Lol
Diagnosing & Admitting Ur bleeps is a step to redemption.....
@30 u stil b smally o & u can still turn things around; u just gotta put in d work
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by efficiencie(m): 3:02pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChildOfDoom:

Funnily enough there are countless profoundly stupid ladies out there that will be willing to jump into
a marriage with you even after knowing all this about you.
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by 1870yh: 3:03pm On Apr 25, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
You will make a good father and husband

You still have soul and conscience to know you have terrible habits and that's one thing many lack
[/s]
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by Greatzeus(m): 3:03pm On Apr 25, 2022
Nasri100:

Hehe grin

The Typical Nigerian antics: After you explain common sense to them, they go on the puffin of the chest antics.

“I am the greatest Eminem fan ever”, “Do you know who I am?” “Do you know how long I knew Eminem?lol

You are the lots that will see Eminem abroad and think he owes you an autograph and cookie cause you are the greatest fan ever than the rest.

No wonder he sang “The Way I Am”. It’s for young folks like you
Like I said, you're a kid,I have been following rap before the death of PAC and Biggie,before internet and Android phones came to Nigeria. You owe all the knowledge of rap you have to the internet, radio stations and MTV,so vamos.
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by Berankis: 3:04pm On Apr 25, 2022
blockgeek69:
You can fix all this things by your self if you are willing to.

A young lad at 30 already giving up? There is so much you can change even at 40.
Everything stops the moment you give up. Life is a battle front... We continue fighting till the end. We fight for money, for marriage, child care, for education, for good governance, fight to keep your own little space, fight to protect your own, fight to stay alive, fight to stay healthy, fight to drive/walk on the road, fight to keep our nation together, fight to go separate ways. It's an endless fight, but you must fight good eventhough there's no victor or vanquished.

1 Like

Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by PrincewithGod(m): 3:07pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChildOfDoom:

No situation is irredeemable my brother. Run to Jesus, He is the only one that save you and wash you from all these predicaments and restore you to who the Lord wants you to be.
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by YourRealSon(m): 3:11pm On Apr 25, 2022
Drop your picture I wan run check something �
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by Feggie3: 3:14pm On Apr 25, 2022
netflicks:
trust me bro masturbation has ruin everything...it will Bleep ur communication skills up, finances and everything including how you relate with people around u...if u can get rid of it then there is an absolute chance to build up yourself within a short while...
You are a liar. Masturbation has nothing to do with finances
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by engope1: 3:15pm On Apr 25, 2022
Bro, lots of people are in far more deep sh!t than this; the fact that you realize this so early. Yes! At age 30 is still early, means you could have better days ahead. Firstly drop your ego, relocate for a fresh start away from where you are known, get a legit job to keep you engaged, restrategise on how you want your life to be henceforth. QUIT Self servicing. May God bless our hustles
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by basmur(m): 3:19pm On Apr 25, 2022
You have one way or the other successfully isolated yourself from people who truly cares for you, u have push away the people that can checkmate your doings...
Now you have failed in your personal disciplines.. what's suppose to be personal development has turn self destruction,

Thank God that you admit your problem, next is to create a recovery plan and stick to it religiously.

What I think you need most is learn how to control your mind...
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by Feggie3: 3:20pm On Apr 25, 2022
bandex:
.......bro why did you write my life here....am exactly what you wrote here ...first class graduate but all these you wrote is my life right now and am 30 now...please can I have your number
What course did you study?
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by netflicks(m): 3:21pm On Apr 25, 2022
Feggie3:
You are a liar. Masturbation has nothing to do with finances

don't know about the ladies but for men it does....the energy needed for work will no longer be there and your chances to opportunities will be blocked...trust thats the absolute truth..
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by Draslo(m): 3:22pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChildOfDoom:
hmm. I also have lots of debts piled up (both online and physical creditors). It will take something extraordinary to clear them. This has created a bad name for me anywhere I stayed. It will always put me in hiding and my children might end up inheriting these debts or curses from those I tricked
wake up and change shit guyyyyy!
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by kizwid(m): 3:34pm On Apr 25, 2022
Franklyspeakin:
How abeg? Direct me.

I don’t know how, am not into it... But there are a lot of nairaland guys making bags with the skill here, try to make research on it
Re: I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me by EmyGod(m): 3:34pm On Apr 25, 2022
ChildOfDoom:
Since you cant't help yourself, why don't you give your life to Christ wholly without turning back then see how happy your life will turn to with time just find a living Church. Please don't lose hope bacause your articulated vices in life is nothing to compared my former life but today I am far better than before.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) / How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person / Tall, Pretty, Sad-looking Nigerian Lady Weds Small-sized Man. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.