Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! (27762 Views)

Please Help: Money Transfered To Me Is Not Showing In My Payoneer Account. / Help! Money Transferred Into A Closed Account / 4 Reasons The Rich Keeps Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by Deeprooted: 3:25pm On Apr 24, 2022
Alasotele:
I suspect your wife. She's putting money aside either for a project or sending it to one small boy servicing her. Don't be surprised to hear she has built a house in future.

That lady is innocent. I may not trust anyone but she is an exception

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by Loverboi2cute(m): 3:25pm On Apr 24, 2022
[quote author=dyera post=112233432]It's one babalawo that is using witchcraft to make your wife money to disappear and appear in a yahoo boy's calabash.[/quoteu]

hahahaha...mad boy
dis ur comment off me oo
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by Loverboi2cute(m): 3:25pm On Apr 24, 2022
hahahaha...mad boy
dis ur comment off me oo
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by ultimateprof: 3:26pm On Apr 24, 2022
Your wife is the one that is responsible for everything. This may sound.... but think about it.
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by Hartugrin27(m): 3:27pm On Apr 24, 2022
Kimiso:
Send the money to my account to avoid any incoming calamity again

C sense
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by OlawaleBammie: 3:27pm On Apr 24, 2022
Deeprooted:
I opened a business for my wife,to the glory of God, the business is doing good.

All of a sudden, money start missing. All efforts to balance the account at the close of business were all abortive. We thought our workers were the one stealing but they are innocent. My wife has been crying after the recent one which was 110k. A friend who had experience same, advise her to put a piece of charcoal in the vault where she keeps money. But that doesn't go down well her even me.

The business is quite competitive but God has been really good to us.

What do you suggest I do?

Note: She opens and closes with prayers
ehenn, i talk am, no be only me e dey happen to

But my own no dey pass 2k ooh grin
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by janvier27(m): 3:27pm On Apr 24, 2022
I can only think of two possibilities: pilferage or faulty accounting system. Limit keeping cash in hand as much as possible and change your mode of keeping cash or where you keep it and be more vigilant.

1 Like

Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by Kathy122: 3:29pm On Apr 24, 2022
Op take it or leave it, the charcorl method really works, my mum had same experience and that was what helped her. Do it for one day and notice the difference.

2 Likes

Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by PEXBlog(f): 3:31pm On Apr 24, 2022
Whazar:
Gbege

Nah this kind thing ruin broda Taju for Ibadan that year

Dem go just price market and everything they priced would be gone by the next day

No money was entering and market kept going out

Damn real life story

Everyone knows this at Gate IB

Can you help out with a link to this story?
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by OlawaleBammie: 3:31pm On Apr 24, 2022
Whazar:
Gbege

Nah this kind thing ruin broda Taju for Ibadan that year

Dem go just price market and everything they priced would be gone by the next day

No money was entering and market kept going out

Damn real life story

Everyone knows this at Gate IB
u mean gate enroute to mokola??
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by Deeprooted: 3:32pm On Apr 24, 2022
Davidganna10:
buy kolanut and put inside the vault

Would try this
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by gentleman82: 3:33pm On Apr 24, 2022
My former landlady has visited so many spiritualists to proffer solution to her issue of constant missing money from her business. She has gone to different prayer mountains and prayer houses , all costing her a lot of money. Of everyone else I am the only that is aware that it is her son that steals huge sums from her , he looks so innocent that he is not suspected ,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by OlawaleBammie: 3:34pm On Apr 24, 2022
Deeprooted:

I did that already but some people still prefer to pay cash
op dont be too churchy, i pity u, use the charcoal method, that doesn't mean u re serving another god

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by mcluya: 3:34pm On Apr 24, 2022
I once had similar experience years back, after a day sales of 865k, I decided that night to recount and rearrange the cash base on denomination in preparation for the next day bank deposite, after the recount everything was intact, suddenly Nepa took light and I was the only person in my clocked room, I called my house help to on the gen. Immediately the light came up,, all the 200 denomination of 230k disappeared, o boy I check all rooms of my house including the car garage...I nearly mad that night

7 Likes

Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by BBBricks: 3:34pm On Apr 24, 2022
It's very risky keeping money at home nowadays because many people did home early morning money rituals if you usually keep money a home it is very likely they get missing

My own opinion Sha!

#itiswell!

2 Likes

Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by Deeprooted: 3:35pm On Apr 24, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
op dont be too churchy, i pity u, use the charcoal method, that doesn't mean u re serving another god

Would try it. Thanks bro
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by Prechgold1180(m): 3:38pm On Apr 24, 2022
Deeprooted:
I opened a business for my wife,to the glory of God, the business is doing good.

All of a sudden, money start missing. All efforts to balance the account at the close of business were all abortive. We thought our workers were the one stealing but they are innocent. My wife has been crying after the recent one which was 110k. A friend who had experience same, advise her to put a piece of charcoal in the vault where she keeps money. But that doesn't go down well her even me.

Op do your research go for a good cctv camera

There are different type of cameras
Go for the one that can be connected to your phone
And you can watch what happening in the shop whenever you feel like

After installation don’t tell the workers

If possible install the camera on a sunday that way nobody we get the idea of you installing a camera

After this
Monitor the transaction in the shop from your comfort

This way you will be able to catch the thieve

2 Likes

Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by bmdmix11: 3:43pm On Apr 24, 2022
Deeprooted:

Someone actually said this. But how possible is it?
how ancient are u to assume this?
If ur wife isn't diverting funds n pretending na God know best
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by Zulu2022: 3:45pm On Apr 24, 2022
Dem de use jazz money buy u market,I know of person way run dat work ,na money way baba giv am,na ment often,if e buy sometin na must he go collect change from the money ,Asin de money is not meant to spend all,after a day ur money go disappear,but de effect of the jazz b say,person way u love most,her life go de cut down asin, de person lifespan go de reduce,bro e b tinz..fr ppl way no believe jazz dey,I de pity una shaa

5 Likes

Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by Tannhauser(m): 3:46pm On Apr 24, 2022
I suspect your wife angry
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by ceasare: 3:46pm On Apr 24, 2022
@op the matter na spiritual....it's called anobo or gbetugbetu in Yoruba.consult those mama selling clothes at daddy Alaja or oke Arin they have seen it all in their long years of business dealings.they know antidotes to those spiritual things as dem sef be pro for d matter.

Am sure las las u go gv testimony.forget CCTV it will no catch anything.any body that tells u their world ain't spiritual 90% and 10% physical ignore d person na learner!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by seniorkachion(m): 3:46pm On Apr 24, 2022
Sorry. Hope you discover the source of the leakage and block it. May you recover all that has been lost.

Could you tell me the kind of business sir. I would like to open one for my wife too in my Abia North location. Thanks.
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by Depressed101: 3:48pm On Apr 24, 2022
Deeprooted:

and you believed haaaah
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by Connected1: 3:49pm On Apr 24, 2022
I dont even trust your wife but I am not saying you shouldn't oh.

But it's best you put a small cctv camera at the front and end of the shop so that anyone including your wife won't know there's a camera, then just mind your business and watch the video footage every two days.

There lies your answer, there's nothing diabolical here, even those using piggy box to save say their money vanishes spiritually but they don't know that it's one experienced folk that's using broom or any tiny long object to remove money from it.
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by Emperor88(m): 3:52pm On Apr 24, 2022
Deeprooted:

Taking this as a posibiliy just showed your level of intelligence...how can money be missing? Who is the accountant. Let someone be incharge of accounting while another be in charge of sales, immediately after closing hour, send the money to the bank.

1 Like

Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by janvier27(m): 3:52pm On Apr 24, 2022
I once changed money on arrival from an itinerant aboki in Lagos airport. I watched him count and I was sure I got the right amount. Went straight to my destination. Getting to my destination, I was shocked to see that a substantial sum had 'disappeared '. I called people to share my story & some of them told me that even the remaining amount would disappear before morning. I kept it on a table near my bed and watched it all through the night to see how it would fly. It didn't disappear. Obviously aboki did a fast one on me.

3 Likes

Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by Googledotcom: 3:53pm On Apr 24, 2022
Deeprooted:

I did that already but some people still prefer to pay cash
When you receive the money from customers in cash, take them in bulk and pay at the nearest POS that same day.

2 Likes

Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by musicwriter(m): 3:55pm On Apr 24, 2022
Deeprooted:

You don't know what or who's responsible for your missing money. As someone suggested, put a spy camera in your vault and if the problem is from there, you'll see who's stealing your money. Then, you'll discover that reality could be stranger than fiction sometimes.

Nobody is "stealing" your money, except that human error or theft is responsible. Stop believing in superstitious nonsense as it makes someone irrational and unable to act with logic.
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by Timular: 3:55pm On Apr 24, 2022
Those of saying online transactions and others you have not experience this ugly incident.
It happened to my wife some years back. money will suddenly disappeared without Tracy, until one saw me and prophecised to me, that the man supplying goods to my wife is an occultist and the credit he grants to us he is drawing our money from it.at first I didn't believe the man until my friend told me his pastor said I should pay my supplier off every Kobo I owned him. I borrowed money and paid this evil man off, after that I started seeing progress no more money disappearing.
Oga check everything about your business,who you sold on credit and who sold on credit to you.

4 Likes

Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by Moneyboyz: 3:56pm On Apr 24, 2022
Fetish people and problem, this is a clear case of theft and you are here blaming witchcraft that doesn't exist.

Go get CCTV and watch your money get back to normal, also it's not necessary that money is missing, it might be in the form of inventory, they might sell 5 bread and claim they sold 8. They already had a deal with the person who bought it to reimburse them the money when they meet outside the shop.

Be wise. Not everything is the devil's handwork.
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by Samade7: 3:58pm On Apr 24, 2022
Install CCTV cam

Proper record of goods sales n cash

Then, dissolve salt in a bowl of water n use it to sprinkle every part of the shop / office.
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by TimiMoore(m): 4:00pm On Apr 24, 2022
Deeprooted:

@op I know you're thinking this is a case of witchcraftery which most times isn't.. as others have suggested here, you should monitor and balance your account more closely..

If you can get one or more computers I have a Point of Sale software I can introduce you to which will help you manage your inventory and sales effectively(think about how supermarkets operate without recording loss)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi / How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) / Is Nnu Scam Or Legit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.