Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! (27769 Views)

Please Help: Money Transfered To Me Is Not Showing In My Payoneer Account. / Help! Money Transferred Into A Closed Account / 4 Reasons The Rich Keeps Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by sonofElElyon: 4:00pm On Apr 24, 2022
Fyie:
You don put am for account e disappear?

grin

Yeah! Even if it's juju once it's in their bank account it doesn't matter if it disappears .. that would be the bank's headache

1 Like

Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by Moneyboyz: 4:00pm On Apr 24, 2022
Connected1:
I dont even trust your wife but I am not saying you shouldn't oh.

But it's best you put a small cctv camera at the front and end of the shop so that anyone including your wife won't know there's a camera, then just mind your business and watch the video footage every two days.

There lies your answer, there's nothing diabolical here, even those using piggy box to save say their money vanishes spiritually but they don't know that it's one experienced folk that's using broom or any tiny long object to remove money from it.

It's actually his staff selling goods on credit, they might sell 2 item and claim they sold 6, the money would be given to them outside. That way the acc won't balance and there won't be any evidence of theft, the solution is to examine every sales herself before packaging and and a CCTV to the cash register.

1 Like

Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by Kay25(m): 4:00pm On Apr 24, 2022
Deeprooted:

Will give this a go
CCTV can't catch spirits
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by twinskenny(m): 4:01pm On Apr 24, 2022
Deeprooted:
I opened a business for my wife,to the glory of God, the business is doing good.

All of a sudden, money start missing. All efforts to balance the account at the close of business were all abortive. We thought our workers were the one stealing but they are innocent. My wife has been crying after the recent one which was 110k. A friend who had experience same, advise her to put a piece of charcoal in the vault where she keeps money. But that doesn't go down well her even me.

The business is quite competitive but God has been really good to us.

What do you suggest I do?

Note: She opens and closes with prayers

Get in touch for a cctv cameras installations

1 Like

Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by Christmasdon(m): 4:02pm On Apr 24, 2022
ASK YOUR FIRST SON.
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by Alasotele: 4:04pm On Apr 24, 2022
Deeprooted:

That lady is innocent. I may not trust anyone but she is an exception

Or you are a reckless spender and she's keeping money aside to surprise you. She's the good or bad culprit here sha
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by TooMuchStuff: 4:06pm On Apr 24, 2022
It's spiritual
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by ronyman(m): 4:06pm On Apr 24, 2022
What is prayers?
The question is does she hear from. God to do what he asks in this regard. If you leave your door open mosquitoes will enter and prayers can never save you but knowledge of how to close your doors. The main issue is
1. What is the problem
2. When and how did it start?
People tend to pray when they should act and this is wrong
Deeprooted:
I opened a business for my wife,to the glory of God, the business is doing good.

All of a sudden, money start missing. All efforts to balance the account at the close of business were all abortive. We thought our workers were the one stealing but they are innocent. My wife has been crying after the recent one which was 110k. A friend who had experience same, advise her to put a piece of charcoal in the vault where she keeps money. But that doesn't go down well her even me.

1 Like

Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by Emary(f): 4:07pm On Apr 24, 2022
Designate a staff to take the proceeds to the bank at least 2-3times a day possibly by 11am, 1pm and 3pm. Take the evening sales home. That way, you will greatly minimize the loss.

1 Like

Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by Jaqenhghar: 4:09pm On Apr 24, 2022
Elosky20:
Buy a cctv and the answer will be open.
I cant believe someine has to actualy suggest this to them. This shows why that business cant thrive. If one cant apply common sense to a problem then I wonder what they will do of bigger issues crop up
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by Clinghton: 4:10pm On Apr 24, 2022
Ask around if others are experiencing it, then involve God.
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by 001spice: 4:12pm On Apr 24, 2022
Deeprooted:

where is location
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by Christistruth00: 4:13pm On Apr 24, 2022
Elosky20:
Buy a cctv and the answer will be open.

If it Continues be praying Psalms 23,27 ,34,87,91 and 121 in Jesus name and
Give as much as you can to Orphans
Many Nigerians are diabolically desperate for Wealth
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by ArinzeUgo: 4:15pm On Apr 24, 2022
Before I respond to this, we need to know the type of business u opened for ur wife
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by uzoexcel(m): 4:16pm On Apr 24, 2022
Install a cctv
However no one should know about the cctv installation.. Probably arrange with an installer to do this on a Sunday or on a day u close your shop.

1 Like

Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by uzoexcel(m): 4:18pm On Apr 24, 2022
Emary:
Designate a staff to take the proceeds to the bank at least 2-3times a day possibly by 11am, 1pm and 3pm. Take the evening sales home. That way, you will greatly minimize the loss.
I reckon that with the way things are, he should avoid carrying cash on him especially in the evenings
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by uzoexcel(m): 4:20pm On Apr 24, 2022
Be serious

mcluya:
I once had similar experience years back, after a day sales of 865k, I decided that night to recount and rearrange the cash base on denomination in preparation for the next day bank deposite, after the recount everything was intact, suddenly Nepa took light and I was the only person in my clocked room, I called my house help to on the gen. Immediately the light came up,, all the 200 denomination of 230k disappeared, o boy I check all rooms of my house including the car garage...I nearly mad that night

1 Like

Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by aktolly54(m): 4:20pm On Apr 24, 2022
Whazar:
Gbege

Nah this kind thing ruin broda Taju for Ibadan that year

Dem go just price market and everything they priced would be gone by the next day

No money was entering and market kept going out

Damn real life story

Everyone knows this at Gate IB
maybe ghost spirit appear in human form then they price things and won't pay because they can take it free.

@op you should be violent in prayer with your wife, like 2 hours in the night around 12 to 2am, that time is powerful . ask one pastor who is been use by God to come and pray there
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by Adetola601: 4:21pm On Apr 24, 2022
Deeprooted:

Go to God in prayer and the problem will be solved not seeking opinion or solution from nairaland
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by Chisave: 4:22pm On Apr 24, 2022
Which investigation did you do that proved their innocence. Right now the workers already know that it is difficult to trace where it is missing from and will continue stealing.

Two ways it could be missing is;
1. Stolen cash
2. Stolen goods

Don't believe that disappearance shit it will prevent you from looking 4 technical ways to stop it.
To solve it
1. For stolen cash: count all money b4 opening for the day. Get record book to record every last kobo traded. If closing hour is 7pm. Stop every business by 6pm and close account for the day b4 dismissing anyone, in doing this, ensure every good that left the shop equates money for the day. Change the entire box and lock of your money box. There is possibility of someone having a spare key. Build a money box with at least 3 locks and ensure only your wife has access to it.

2. For missing goods: get a CCTV camera and employ someone totally different to stay put there ooo. Don't ever assume the person is always idle there doing nothing. That is why little fire or theft incident is difficult to stop. You will assume they are not doing anything and be sending them on useless errands. You know in Nigeria if you are not Lifting Bag of Cement, employers don't believe you are doing anything. Ensure someone is standby at CCTV section.

God will help you sir
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by organicfoods(m): 4:23pm On Apr 24, 2022
Deeprooted:

As suggested install CCTV camera to watch the vault and let everybody know this.

1. Now what I believe is happening.
Over invoicing at the sale point with your IT, Computer guys and storekeeper conniving to steal. Customer are over invoiced with the targeted item which can be later removed by the cashier or cooperating customer and the IT reverses the sale of such item to balance out....and storekeeper does it part while putting new stock back.

2. Under invoicing with help of outsider and your security personnel. Cashier added the targeted item on the invoice of cooperating customer, customer only paid for the real item bought, Computer reverses out the order for the targeted item, they collect items from customers.

This one doesn’t affect you but unsuspecting customers. They over invoice want you buy, especially when you buy 4 or 5 items, they increase the number to 8 items hoping you won’t notice. Usually when cashier are overtly nice then they are about to milk you. You pay for the Items and they find a way to remove them. This is very common in Shop rite...especially when you are buying many Items.

1 Like

Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by girlygirlyMain: 4:23pm On Apr 24, 2022
Do you believe in God?
If you do, walk into any Catholic church and get Holy water, it is usually in a tank which indicates that it is blessed. Fetch and use in your business environment 1st before you start and last thing after you finish.

2ndly GET that charcoal from the church too yourself and put a piece in your money bag or box. Ask the seminarian for the charcoal...

Shalom!!!

Deeprooted:

2 Likes

Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by techWriter3: 4:25pm On Apr 24, 2022
sell a tcf and the question will wanna open
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by poweredcom(m): 4:33pm On Apr 24, 2022
@op

You are having an illusion problem ...how can money miss abi money get leg to jakpa

Abeg someone is removing you guys it's either ur wife is doing it
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by tianshie(m): 4:41pm On Apr 24, 2022
Whazar:
Gbege

Nah this kind thing ruin broda Taju for Ibadan that year

Dem go just price market and everything they priced would be gone by the next day

No money was entering and market kept going out

Damn real life story

Everyone knows this at Gate IB

Heard this kind of story before. Find it hard to believe. But I know it happens.
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by JoyousFurnitire(m): 4:43pm On Apr 24, 2022
FalseProphet1:
sad

Baba this one pass you? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by Treasure17(m): 4:46pm On Apr 24, 2022
deavicky:
immediately they pay sent it to pos
Lol. Send it to POS as if the POS person no be human being too. Make POS money dey miss abi?
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by Gboy5050: 4:50pm On Apr 24, 2022
There is one particular something in that shop like black magic hidden there . Please invite some prayer warrior or alfa or use prayer water to wet the shop. Thank you
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by avrilwisedata: 4:57pm On Apr 24, 2022
Deeprooted:

Go digital. Use electronic means of receiving payment like NQR, POS, Bank transfer, Etc.
Get a PALMPAY Android or Traditional POS terminal for a processing fee of 30k(for android) and 15k(for traditional) respectively

✅Enjoy low cost Transfer Fee of N10 and withdrawal fee of 0.5% capped at N100 all carried out on the POS with receipts for all transaction types.
✅Carry out every transaction type including Transfers, withdrawals and Bill Payment on both Terminal types.
✅Commissions on Airtime and Bill Payment.
✅Instant settlement.
✅Standby support.
✅Pay on delivery available Lagos customers.

Kindly contact us to take advantage today!
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by daimsy(f): 5:00pm On Apr 24, 2022
So sorry about your experience.
It's jazz. It happened to my sister.
Someone has brought bad money to the place.

Meanwhile, please, if you don't mind, can you share the business idea with me?
Deeprooted:

1 Like

Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:04pm On Apr 24, 2022
Deeprooted:

Someone actually said this. But how possible is it?

The fact that you believe this on 2022 is disheartening.

You have a thief in your midst , money will continue to get missing until you apply technology and not prayers to uncover who the thief is.

2 Likes

Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by akaahs(m): 5:05pm On Apr 24, 2022
Deeprooted:

Someone actually said this. But how possible is it?
Baba dey hold the money for hand dey do d account for book, if e no tally make I bend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi / How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) / Is Nnu Scam Or Legit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.