Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! (27725 Views)

Please Help: Money Transfered To Me Is Not Showing In My Payoneer Account. / Help! Money Transferred Into A Closed Account / 4 Reasons The Rich Keeps Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by DrDunamis(m): 5:06pm On Apr 24, 2022
Deeprooted:
I opened a business for my wife,to the glory of God, the business is doing good.

All of a sudden, money start missing. All efforts to balance the account at the close of business were all abortive. We thought our workers were the one stealing but they are innocent. My wife has been crying after the recent one which was 110k. A friend who had experience same, advise her to put a piece of charcoal in the vault where she keeps money. But that doesn't go down well her even me.

The business is quite competitive but God has been really good to us.

What do you suggest I do?

Note: She opens and closes with prayers
The God that has been good to you, have you given Him the glory due unto His name?
Is your business connected to God?
The way to connect your business to God is not by calling your business "Blessed hands" e.t.c do you tithe for the business?
Try it and see and come back to share your testimonies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by Angy55(f): 5:09pm On Apr 24, 2022
I witnessed a Lady's money (12k) changed to papers at computer village December last year.
I believe your wife's money disappearing via magic or evil money or so.

Since that day, I always pray not to encounter evil money. Things are really happening.

2 Likes

Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by mabeni(m): 5:11pm On Apr 24, 2022
What if your wife is actually the person stealing the money to keep getting money from you every now and then?
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 24, 2022
Go buy camara and connect it at your shop buy monitor you will see the result
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 5:17pm On Apr 24, 2022
Deeprooted:
I opened a business for my wife,to the glory of God, the business is doing good.

All of a sudden, money start missing. All efforts to balance the account at the close of business were all abortive. We thought our workers were the one stealing but they are innocent. My wife has been crying after the recent one which was 110k. A friend who had experience same, advise her to put a piece of charcoal in the vault where she keeps money. But that doesn't go down well her even me.

Instead of you to put a CCTV secretly, you are contemplating putting charcoal in 2022 oh! Continue.

1 Like

Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by Truvelisback(m): 5:29pm On Apr 24, 2022
Deeprooted:

Have u heard of magical money or evil money?
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by sandra50(f): 5:36pm On Apr 24, 2022
Oga fix a camera in that shop without the knowledge of any of your workers accept your wife..one of your girls is responsible..stop believing one demon is stealing your money no.. put a camera there..do not ask your girls about what is happening again..just keep saying it's a demon and catch the person red handed..not only demon..what about devil?
Deeprooted:

Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by Deeprooted: 5:37pm On Apr 24, 2022
Truvelisback:
Have u heard of magical money or evil money?

Someone made mention it to me today
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by sandra50(f): 5:39pm On Apr 24, 2022
Bleep off.. idiot..aboki... brainwasher or brainwashed,which one are you..falz doesn't pay tithe same with zubby so take this your nonsense out of here.
DrDunamis:

The God that has been good to you, have you given Him the glory due unto His name?
The way to connect your business to God is not by calling your business "Blessed hands" e.t.c do you tithe for the business?

1 Like

Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by Deeprooted: 5:44pm On Apr 24, 2022
DrDunamis:

Not frequently. But it's always the first thing I do when I get my salary.

I allow my wife full ownership of the business since I made her resigned from her job to have time for the family. So I allow her control the finance even though she always ensure I know about everything. I will tell her to be frequent with the tithe. Thanks again
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by Deeprooted: 5:46pm On Apr 24, 2022
mabeni:
What if your wife is actually the person stealing the money to keep getting money from you every now and then?

I know who I married. She is not the one doing it

1 Like

Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by Truvelisback(m): 5:47pm On Apr 24, 2022
Deeprooted:

Someone made mention it to me today
It do exist. E.g Someone can come with a fetish money like 1k to buy something from u and that same money or along with some of ur money would come back to him or her. Again it could be spiritual problem from hers or physical too. I.e someone could be targetting her movement b4 stealing from her.
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by Bbbw: 5:48pm On Apr 24, 2022
How
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by Emary(f): 5:49pm On Apr 24, 2022
uzoexcel:

I reckon that with the way things are, he should avoid carrying cash on him especially in the evenings

You might be right there. maybe using one of those daily cash collectors could be helpful.
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by Connected1: 5:53pm On Apr 24, 2022
Moneyboyz:

It's actually his staff selling goods on credit, they might sell 2 item and claim they sold 6, the money would be given to them outside. That way the acc won't balance and there won't be any evidence of theft, the solution is to examine every sales herself before packaging and and a CCTV to the cash register.
Normally every strong business has accounts and they take stocks of whatever gets into the shop then at the end of the month they run full stock taking before salary payments.

That's how it is done, well I assume they must have known that, it's a good thing you listed it out.

That way they would know what was missing and check cctv to see how it went missing using their sales book
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by Agent8706(m): 5:58pm On Apr 24, 2022
Beremx:
How do you know your workers are innocent? This man sef

The way he even said it confidently sef shocked me. The ones who stab your back these days are the ones least expected. He will he shocked what he will find when he installs a CCTV
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by ZIAZI(m): 6:08pm On Apr 24, 2022
46arcadez:
Someone has access to the safe, I don't believe in money disappearing and reappearing in another place; if so CBN would have closed down.

My advice;
1 More of online transfer
2 Do your calculations very well (account balance/stock take) if possible get a software for that.
3 Any sales/transactions made should be recorded IMMEDIATELY, don't allow piling up of sales.
4 Your wife only should be the cashier
5 Setup CCTV and let the workers know that.

You don't believe in what? grin
Bros, there's more than meet the eyes. We experienced it in my house after our house was burgled and charms (old naira notes of the early 2000s) were physically placed in my dad's room. This happened like 4 years ago.
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 24, 2022
Which type of business is that?
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by seyz91(m): 6:17pm On Apr 24, 2022
Best solution
Elosky20:
Buy a cctv and the answer will be open.
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by seyz91(m): 6:17pm On Apr 24, 2022
cheesy
Kimiso:
Send the money to my account to avoid any incoming calamity again
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by seyz91(m): 6:18pm On Apr 24, 2022
cheesy
dyera:
It's one babalawo that is using witchcraft to make your wife money to disappear and appear in a yahoo boy's calabash.
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by smasher1(m): 6:41pm On Apr 24, 2022
Elosky20:
Buy a cctv and the answer will be open.

100% correct.
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by Asswipemod: 6:53pm On Apr 24, 2022
Deeprooted:

Someone is stealing and outsmarting you folks. Either physically or spiritually.

1 Like

Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by MrSensor(m): 7:01pm On Apr 24, 2022
DJGiore:
what do you mean money disappearing, pls enable you keep proper record, record all debit and credit also install cctv.... if its spiritual make sure you play gospel music nonstop in your shop, download gospel mixtape on naija dj mix.com
nice marketing Mr dj
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by harmony75: 7:08pm On Apr 24, 2022
Someone is moving the money jor how can money disappear? Cctv will expose the cunning person that think they're smart. Just be more careful and watchful!
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by princechina(m): 7:16pm On Apr 24, 2022
Deeprooted:

Will give this a go

Contact me for ur CCTV supply and installation. Location is not a problem.

Where are u based?
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by Upsohigh: 7:19pm On Apr 24, 2022
how this happened I don't know, but I have witness a similar experience that almost ruin my family, in fact it got terrible that to feed became so difficult. We just moved to our newly built house with joy but all of a sudden if you keep money in the house it will disappear. In fact we experimented severally pack ourselves in one room put money in the other and lock the door, lock the gate and close the window, the shocking thing is that we all went back to check at once opened the door check where we kept the money and it was no longer there. We battle with this for long, sometimes not all the money will go at once, it like picking it in pieces sometimes everything leaves. So many prayers and things people suggested were done but it later stopped. I don't know which of the things work. It makes feel there are more to life than we can see, even though I down play spiritual things, there are still questions begging for answers .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by Lexusgs430: 7:28pm On Apr 24, 2022
Deeprooted:

We keep deceiving ourselves with prayers, clearly all the prayers failed......,..

What you need is technology ............ Deploy covert CCTV and use card reading machines ........

1 Like

Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by Fantazy(m): 7:29pm On Apr 24, 2022
What does it mean when something get missing?
Ans: Someone took it!
So, look for/try to caught the person(s) behind it.
Know this: Spirit will never take something physically
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by kelspinall(m): 7:29pm On Apr 24, 2022
this year is alittle rough and tough for me,am struggling alot to save money,I can't even round up 30k.by this time last year I was piling up 40k+.but ever since I bought some few properties and some spendings last year on important stuffs.this year I have collected salary 3 times but I can't even save upto 20k.my salary is 23k..need advice guys,my last move was opening another account for savings but am yet to receive bank details of the new account.it hurts because am the type that loves to grow in all area..am single sef
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by rapcy(m): 7:31pm On Apr 24, 2022
Deeprooted:

Get a CCTV installed, face a camera to where the money is kept. Make sure it is always on
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by Akpansean: 8:01pm On Apr 24, 2022
Look for elephant grass, bitter kola n aligator pepper and put them in the vault or drawer where you do keep the money. Thank me later.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi / Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / UBA Celebrates Tony Elumelu On 58th Birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.