Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! (27771 Views)

Please Help: Money Transfered To Me Is Not Showing In My Payoneer Account. / Help! Money Transferred Into A Closed Account / 4 Reasons The Rich Keeps Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by sandra50(f): 4:24pm On Apr 27, 2022
Oh really?you are intelligent but can't tell that you have been brainwashed? someone said he doesn't tithe and you are asking me if I believe them,no I don't believe them it's you I believe..does Dangote tithe?

I should watch their lives in years to come?Oga till they die you can never be anything near them..people that church building collapsed on after paying their tithes arent they tithe payers..what about people that paid tithe all their lives and died poor,my uncle inclusive..how did his own life end..its your hustle that pays not tithes..if you like pay tithe everyday you will still die poor if you dont
hustle while those that hustles without paying tithes enjoy for the rest of their lives...otemis post=112320434]
You already demonstrated your lack of basic communication skills by showing you can't hold an intelligent conversation without being rude and insulting.
Most of these people telling you they don't tithe do you really believe them?
Secondly they're not the first neither would they be the last to make such assertions, they may seem to be at the prime of their careers now but watch their lives.
Finally, it was my candid opinion for the one who sort for a solution and not for you so kindly mind your business.[/quote]
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by Omoogah: 4:44pm On Apr 27, 2022
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!

Job Tittle: GRADUATE TRAINEE
GRADUATE ASSOCIATES

Responsibilities
• Ability to participate in on-the-job training wherever possible.
• Performing office duties as required by the supervisor
• Taking part in meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
• Ensuring that day to day experiences are taken note of as well as keeping a log of things learned.
• Creating reports and making presentations
• Get familiar with personnel duties
Participate in company’s strategic planning
• Adopt to different working environments and team cultures;
• Make sound judgments and make effective, timely decisions;
• Involvement in Hr duties
• Be positive and courageous and seek opportunities to learn and develop

REQUIREMENTS
. Shows adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery
. Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
. Be innovative and creative

Educational Qualifications
OND, HND, BSC from any reputable institution.

Apply by sending your CV to the mail below using the job description as subject of the mail: splatter.careers@gmail.com
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by DrDunamis(m): 1:17pm On May 05, 2022
Deeprooted:

This really opened up my eyes. It seems to be the canker worms the Bible talked about.

Very true.
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by Deeprooted: 11:00pm On May 12, 2022
Elosky20:
Buy a cctv and the answer will be open.

I did just that and guess what?

We caught the thief
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by baddooski: 7:56am On Jun 12, 2022
writeprof:

One of my aunties opened a shop in a market environment. One of her neighbours whom she took as a friend started getting envious that more customers were going to my aunty's shop. My aunty did not notice.
Suddenly, the business started going down as the customers' flow started drying up. Money was also not balancing.
She went into fasting and prayers for some days, and God told her that by 12 noon the following day, she should watch out for the person who would come to buy something in her shop, and take the money brought but that money must be kept separately.
The following day, a young girl of about 12 years came to buy biscuits with ₦50, and she remembered that this girl suddenly started buying biscuits from her before her business took a downward turn, she sold the biscuits and kept the money separately and the girl left.
The following day, her neighbour started 'carrying face for her' when she greeted her. She was wondering what was going on. By 12 noon, the little girl surfaced to buy biscuits ₦50, this time she held the girl's hand and asked her who usually sent her to buy biscuits from her shop. The girl was afraid and pointed to her neighbour's shop. She refused to sell biscuits to the girl. That was the last she saw the girl.
That night, she received a visit from her neighbour who insisted that she must be initiated into her craft... The attempt failed and by the following morning, the neighbour became confrontational because her secret is known.

This long story for you is to let you know that business is warfare especially if you are located in a particular section of Nigeria where in the guise of compulsory associations,meetings, and cooperatives, occultism and demonism is introduced into people's lives and businesses.
good morning.

is this real?
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by Wealthywalter1(m): 2:01pm On Jun 12, 2022
All you need to do is install a CCTV....

Then watch...

If it still disappears consult your spiritual leader..
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by writeprof(m): 2:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
baddooski:
good morning.

is this real?

Very real!
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by baddooski: 2:49pm On Jun 12, 2022
writeprof:

Very real!
wow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) / Is Nnu Scam Or Legit? / CBN Gives Update On Naira Scarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.