Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! (27767 Views)

Please Help: Money Transfered To Me Is Not Showing In My Payoneer Account. / Help! Money Transferred Into A Closed Account / 4 Reasons The Rich Keeps Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by apostleoke(m): 8:41pm On Apr 24, 2022
try and stay in shop with her and see to every transaction for that day. your wife may even be playing on ur intelligence
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by Marketwindow: 8:42pm On Apr 24, 2022
Don't cheat anyone.
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:55pm On Apr 24, 2022
janvier27:
I once changed money on arrival from an itinerant aboki in Lagos airport. I watched him count and I was sure I got the right amount. Went straight to my destination. Getting to my destination, I was shocked to see that a substantial sum had 'disappeared '. I called people to share my story & some of them told me that even the remaining amount would disappear before morning. I kept it on a table near my bed and watched it all through the night to see how it would fly. It didn't disappear. Obviously aboki did a fast one on me.

This one is very easy. Those abokis at Bureau De change do it A LOT, especially when it's a lot of money. The secret is in the counting.

They count, give it to you to count. You count and find out it's not complete. They apologize and bring out the remaining to balance it, they ask you to give it to them to recount, and make the swap. Now, because you saw them bring out the remaining balance to add to it, you don't bother counting again. It's very very easy

1 Like

Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by 6ixT8: 9:03pm On Apr 24, 2022
Deeprooted:
I opened a business for my wife,to the glory of God, the business is doing good.

All of a sudden, money start missing. All efforts to balance the account at the close of business were all abortive. We thought our workers were the one stealing but they are innocent. My wife has been crying after the recent one which was 110k. A friend who had experience same, advise her to put a piece of charcoal in the vault where she keeps money. But that doesn't go down well her even me.

The business is quite competitive but God has been really good to us.

What do you suggest I do?

Note: She opens and closes with prayers

On the charcoal aspect, what end did you guys intend to achieve with it, is it a little jaxx or just to show if someone tempered with it?
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by 6ixT8: 9:05pm On Apr 24, 2022
CUMIN:

Put salt in the vault.

Why pls?
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by 6ixT8: 9:08pm On Apr 24, 2022
Kathy122:
Op take it or leave it, the charcorl method really works, my mum had same experience and that was what helped her. Do it for one day and notice the difference.

Pls does charcoal stop money from disappearance. Pls reply
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by CUMIN: 9:23pm On Apr 24, 2022
6ixT8:

Why pls?

It might sound weird, it dispell evil spirit. There will be a marked difference with the balancing.
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by stankezzy: 9:46pm On Apr 24, 2022
This same thing happened to my friend , but d mistake u are making is that u are seeking solutions in a wrong place , some will tell u that u don't know how to count money , some will tell u that it is your wife while others will tell u to install CCTV as if they have sense more than u.
In my friends case money actually disappears but something also happened, when d sales girls heard of it ,spirit is taking and humans started taking saying that it was spirit.
D rate of d disappear became to rampant that d business was messed up.
Born again spirit filled prayer group was called , they prayed in d shop , anointed d shop with d drawer or any thing u use to keep d money.
Spirit own stopped , then d sales girls continued till one was caught, and she mentioned others.
Please don't argue that it was d sales girls that was taken all because my friend personally called me , told me his problem, one of d days he made sales of 140k , came home counted it in my front , kept it in his room, that has iron doors locked, didn't go out till morning ,woke up recounted it 50k missing. My friend have even stayed in his shop only him one day telling all his sales girls not to come that day still his money disappeard,
So don't allow these people to make u look as if u don't know anything.
Solution-
After d prayers, and shop anointing , get anointing oil prayed on by a believer, anoint your money always , morning and night ,cover your money always with blood of Jesus.
Powers of darkness are real ,

2 Likes

Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by Nikkganc08(m): 9:53pm On Apr 24, 2022
Deeprooted:
I opened a business for my wife,to the glory of God, the business is doing good.

All of a sudden, money start missing. All efforts to balance the account at the close of business were all abortive. We thought our workers were the one stealing but they are innocent. My wife has been crying after the recent one which was 110k. A friend who had experience same, advise her to put a piece of charcoal in the vault where she keeps money. But that doesn't go down well her even me.

Ur wives problem is an easy one.

The truth is this...

1.) Some customers use fetish money to buy goods.
Once u put that money into ur purse, other cash there starts disappearing. Its 100% real and not a fabricated story.

The easy solution to this is just to buy one BITTER KOLA then put it inside where u normally put money (ur safe box and that small waste purse market women wear).

2.) I always advice people NOT to trust whatever a woman says. My aunts money kept on disappearing in d market after making sales. She bought kolanut yet it didnt stop.

One day, I took it up upon myself to stay with her in d market.
First buyer came, she wrote everything down in a book, punched the calculator and got 10,200naira. She collected 10,200 from d buyer.

But I recalculated it and got 15,200naira. I had to rush to call back d buyer. At the end, she gave us extra 5k.

3.) Its possible ur wife is stealing those cash then claiming victim.

4.) This one I'm about to say might sound funny but if u ask ur fellow market women, they'd tell u that its 100% true. Just try it.

U see that safe box used to keep money in d market?

Some sellers of that box usually take it to native doctors and put charms on it.
They'd then sell it off to market men and women.

Once u out money there, they can easily steal it from d box through fetish methods.
Ask ur market neighbors about this if u think I'm telling lies.

5.) Finally, install a CCTV.

Some persons (especially women) usually go to stores to steal. They r professionals and so fast that u won't even know anything happened.

If u want to challenge me on this, I'd send u a video of a woman that was caught on CCTV camera stealing.

Even from d CCTV , it be hard for u to believe she stole something because of how fast she was.

The funny part is that d secretary was right in front of her watching d stuff when it happened yet she didnt even know what happened.

3 Likes

Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by worldcutestguy: 10:47pm On Apr 24, 2022
If it's a local vault, your money will keep disappearing, it's normal thing that fo happen, I advise you stop using that Vault and find other means to safekeep your cash, thank me later
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by CaptainFM1: 2:28am On Apr 25, 2022
Don't wait till the close of business before you do account balancing.

If necessary get an accountant who will be solely responsible for account-mismatch.
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by CrownOfClay724: 4:05am On Apr 25, 2022
mcluya:
I once had similar experience years back, after a day sales of 865k, I decided that night to recount and rearrange the cash base on denomination in preparation for the next day bank deposite, after the recount everything was intact, suddenly Nepa took light and I was the only person in my clocked room, I called my house help to on the gen. Immediately the light came up,, all the 200 denomination of 230k disappeared, o boy I check all rooms of my house including the car garage...I nearly mad that night

Had a similar experience and I'll do anything for someone to reveal what happened that day to me.

Life is deep.

1 Like

Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by Dshocker(m): 5:50am On Apr 25, 2022
Deeprooted:

Na staff dey move that money
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by osejie17(m): 6:44am On Apr 25, 2022
Get anointing oil, and a Rosary. make sure the anointing oil is blessed by a man of God and always anoint money collected by customers. the rosary should be kept along with d money. then let me see d devil dat steals.
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by faceland: 8:43am On Apr 25, 2022
Deeprooted:

There is no magic with money. You have a thief .
Do proper accounting and bank what you can be they close for the day.
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by trumpcoat(m): 8:44am On Apr 25, 2022
She should go for Deliverance she has spiritual husband
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by faceland: 8:45am On Apr 25, 2022
Tell them 1 + 1 is 2

If there is excess, it from somewhere. If there is shortage, it went somewhere. Don't hear anything otherwise.
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by newdawn2017(f): 9:35am On Apr 25, 2022
Deeprooted:

Will give this a go
let a CCTV camera face d vault. U will see clearly if demonic entities re at play. Make sure it a motion sensor camera with hi night vision & sound Pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by newdawn2017(f): 9:45am On Apr 25, 2022
mcluya:
I once had similar experience years back, after a day sales of 865k, I decided that night to recount and rearrange the cash base on denomination in preparation for the next day bank deposite, after the recount everything was intact, suddenly Nepa took light and I was the only person in my clocked room, I called my house help to on the gen. Immediately the light came up,, all the 200 denomination of 230k disappeared, o boy I check all rooms of my house including the car garage...I nearly mad that night
did u later see it? Let there be CCTV camera in ur clocked room when counting money. A high def one with clear night vision & reply in slow motion o, motion sensor
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by newdawn2017(f): 10:50am On Apr 25, 2022
Kay25:

CCTV can't catch spirits
says who even an ordinary android phone can clearly show footage of poltergeist activities d naked eyes can't see. Let alone high def clear night vision infrared CCTV camera. Re u kidding now?
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by newdawn2017(f): 10:53am On Apr 25, 2022
aktolly54:
maybe ghost spirit appear in human form then they price things and won't pay because they can take it free.

@op you should be violent in prayer with your wife, like 2 hours in the night around 12 to 2am, that time is powerful . ask one pastor who is been use by God to come and pray there
it 3 to 4am that is a powerful time my dear, that's d mid night.
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by writeprof(m): 1:13pm On Apr 25, 2022
Deeprooted:

Someone actually said this. But how possible is it?

One of my aunties opened a shop in a market environment. One of her neighbours whom she took as a friend started getting envious that more customers were going to my aunty's shop. My aunty did not notice.
Suddenly, the business started going down as the customers' flow started drying up. Money was also not balancing.
She went into fasting and prayers for some days, and God told her that by 12 noon the following day, she should watch out for the person who would come to buy something in her shop, and take the money brought but that money must be kept separately.
The following day, a young girl of about 12 years came to buy biscuits with ₦50, and she remembered that this girl suddenly started buying biscuits from her before her business took a downward turn, she sold the biscuits and kept the money separately and the girl left.
The following day, her neighbour started 'carrying face for her' when she greeted her. She was wondering what was going on. By 12 noon, the little girl surfaced to buy biscuits ₦50, this time she held the girl's hand and asked her who usually sent her to buy biscuits from her shop. The girl was afraid and pointed to her neighbour's shop. She refused to sell biscuits to the girl. That was the last she saw the girl.
That night, she received a visit from her neighbour who insisted that she must be initiated into her craft... The attempt failed and by the following morning, the neighbour became confrontational because her secret is known.

This long story for you is to let you know that business is warfare especially if you are located in a particular section of Nigeria where in the guise of compulsory associations,meetings, and cooperatives, occultism and demonism is introduced into people's lives and businesses.
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by Deeprooted: 3:57pm On Apr 25, 2022
writeprof:

One of my aunties opened a shop in a market environment. One of her neighbours whom she took as a friend started getting envious that more customers were going to my aunty's shop. My aunty did not notice.
Suddenly, the business started going down as the customers' flow started drying up. Money was also not balancing.
She went into fasting and prayers for some days, and God told her that by 12 noon the following day, she should watch out for the person who would come to buy something in her shop, and take the money brought but that money must be kept separately.
The following day, a young girl of about 12 years came to buy biscuits with ₦50, and she remembered that this girl suddenly started buying biscuits from her before her business took a downward turn, she sold the biscuits and kept the money separately and the girl left.
The following day, her neighbour started 'carrying face for her' when she greeted her. She was wondering what was going on. By 12 noon, the little girl surfaced to buy biscuits ₦50, this time she held the girl's hand and asked her who usually sent her to buy biscuits from her shop. The girl was afraid and pointed to her neighbour's shop. She refused to sell biscuits to the girl. That was the last she saw the girl.
That night, she received a visit from her neighbour who insisted that she must be initiated into her craft... The attempt failed and by the following morning, the neighbour became confrontational because her secret is known.

This long story for you is to let you know that business is warfare especially if you are located in a particular section of Nigeria where in the guise of compulsory associations,meetings, and cooperatives, occultism and demonism is introduced into people's lives and businesses.

Thanks for this insight!

1 Like

Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by aktolly54(m): 6:10pm On Apr 25, 2022
newdawn2017:
it 3 to 4am that is a powerful time my dear, that's d mid night.
noted but when did witch go their meeting
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by Kay25(m): 8:50pm On Apr 25, 2022
newdawn2017:
says who even an ordinary android phone can clearly show footage of poltergeist activities d naked eyes can't see. Let alone high def clear night vision infrared CCTV camera. Re u kidding now?
I know u would say that but how many have u seen recorded in Africa?
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by writeprof(m): 11:01am On Apr 26, 2022
Deeprooted:

Thanks for this insight!

You're welcome. God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by newdawn2017(f): 12:37pm On Apr 26, 2022
Kay25:

I know u would say that but how many have u seen recorded in Africa?
because Africans don't use CCTV cameras at all.
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by newdawn2017(f): 12:38pm On Apr 26, 2022
aktolly54:
noted but when did witch go their meeting
around 3am as well
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by DrDunamis(m): 3:00pm On Apr 27, 2022
sandra50:
Bleep off.. idiot..aboki... brainwasher or brainwashed,which one are you..falz doesn't pay tithe same with zubby so take this your nonsense out of here.
You already demonstrated your lack of basic communication skills by showing you can't hold an intelligent conversation without being rude and insulting.
Most of these people telling you they don't tithe do you really believe them?
Secondly they're not the first neither would they be the last to make such assertions, they may seem to be at the prime of their careers now but watch their lives.
Finally, it was my candid opinion for the one who sort for a solution and not for you so kindly mind your business.
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by DrDunamis(m): 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2022
Deeprooted:

Not frequently. But it's always the first thing I do when I get my salary.

I allow my wife full ownership of the business since I made her resigned from her job to have time for the family. So I allow her control the finance even though she always ensure I know about everything. I will tell her to be frequent with the tithe. Thanks again
You're welcome Sir, I've met many sweet people brothers and sisters in Christ with a special gift for businesses. Growing businesses and making profits but they're always in this same predicaments, either missing money like this or somehow ending up In debt and these guys always have issues with tithing.
Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by Deeprooted: 3:49pm On Apr 27, 2022
DrDunamis:

You're welcome Sir, I've met many sweet people brothers and sisters in Christ with a special gift for businesses. Growing businesses and making profits but they're always in this same predicaments, either missing money like this or somehow ending up In debt and these guys always have issues with tithing.

This really opened up my eyes. It seems to be the canker worms the Bible talked about.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi / How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) / Is Nnu Scam Or Legit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.