Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution (18707 Views)

5 Things You Didn't Know That Drains Your Phone Battery / My New Infinix Hot 5 Battery Drains Fast / 10 Reasons Why Your Smartphone Battery Drains Quickly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by Jayjerjay: 9:58pm On May 05, 2022
You could sometimes try shutting down apps that work in background and see if there is any difference
Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by Chiemezueajuzie: 11:36pm On May 05, 2022
I believe it's normal for phones to loose a little battery percent over night but you'll loose more when you leave applications running even with data off
Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by YangaBabe: 12:22am On May 06, 2022
Try and be sure your phone is running well with less minimized apps
Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by Mimiko3: 12:22am On May 06, 2022
You can always turn off your device before you go to bed, this prevents the temperature from getting high due to background apps functioning and hereby retains your battery
Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by Franktom247(m): 10:23am On May 06, 2022
Try to turn off your data and clear apps on the background
Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by Chomolina: 1:46pm On May 06, 2022
If it drains the battery a little you have background apps running but if it drains it well your battery is dieing slowly you might need to change it
Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by Emeka71(m): 6:10pm On May 14, 2022
Always turn off your data before you sleep .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Infinix Unveils The Zero 6 Flagship Device To Nigeria / Thread For Android 5.0 Lollipop Users / The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.