Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution (18709 Views)

5 Things You Didn't Know That Drains Your Phone Battery / My New Infinix Hot 5 Battery Drains Fast / 10 Reasons Why Your Smartphone Battery Drains Quickly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by Ten06(m): 12:56pm On Apr 25, 2022
Your phone has contacted a malicious Trojan horse that is disturbing it.
Format the phone and your memory chip

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by InternetWebM082(m): 1:20pm On Apr 25, 2022
[s]
Godmademan:
Start to prepare your money for a new battery. The signs are glaring. Your phone would soon be going off at 50% battery level.
[/s]
Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by Geesaintagape: 1:25pm On Apr 25, 2022
Witch dey carry ur battery go coven
Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by Heterodox(m): 1:45pm On Apr 25, 2022
Switch off the phone na

Abi sense don finish for ur head?
Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by Badonasty(m): 1:46pm On Apr 25, 2022
Just press say na the battery get fault cos e fit be board ooo
Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by phemmyfour: 1:47pm On Apr 25, 2022
InternetWebM082:
Good morning everyone, of recent I discovered that my phone ba3 drains overnight wen am asleep without anyone operating the phone. The phone is TECNO SPARK 8C but it wasn't doing like this before, Last night my battery was 90% I woke up this morning and I saw it at 81%. But ever since I bought this phone each time I woke up I usually meet the battery per cent normal how it was before I slept.

So am thinking maybe I have mistakenly touched something in the settings. Please who can help me out I will be grateful if you give steps to stop this, thanks.
Damaged board IC...get a new phone
Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by Silkgotti(m): 1:52pm On Apr 25, 2022
Thats where the issue is, some apps keep trying to download ads but Adguard blocks it. If you check your battery usage it'll show that its adguard consuming your battery but its really not. Its the apps that keep trying to download ads. Open your adguard, go to app management and look for the apps that keep trying to download ads '
InternetWebM082:

No I usually turn off my data before sleeping. I installed this Adguard mod APK that usually blocks unwanted ads on my phone, which is always active. Okay can you guide me on how to know freeze apps and battery consuming apps? Thanks!
Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by SirMichael1: 2:22pm On Apr 25, 2022
Starboytwo:
Use to be an android warrior.

in conclusion

Just get an iPhone. Impeccable quality. No cap.

Yes, get an iPhone and buy plenty power banks too. undecided
Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by mrmayoh: 2:46pm On Apr 25, 2022
InternetWebM082:

Thanks so much I appreciate

Have you tried it? You will notice a drastic change immediately
Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by angelfallz(m): 3:04pm On Apr 25, 2022
Ah! then something must be draining the battery
InternetWebM082:

Just 2months it's a new phone
Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by Emarc16(m): 3:04pm On Apr 25, 2022
It's because you carried out system update on your phone... Simple
Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by Emarc16(m): 3:05pm On Apr 25, 2022
InternetWebM082:
Good morning everyone, of recent I discovered that my phone ba3 drains overnight wen am asleep without anyone operating the phone. The phone is TECNO SPARK 8C but it wasn't doing like this before, Last night my battery was 90% I woke up this morning and I saw it at 81%. But ever since I bought this phone each time I woke up I usually meet the battery per cent normal how it was before I slept.

So am thinking maybe I have mistakenly touched something in the settings. Please who can help me out I will be grateful if you give steps to stop this, thanks.
System update is the issue here
Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by brainycaleb(m): 5:32pm On Apr 25, 2022
InternetWebM082:

The magic to it is:
1. Reboot your phone before you sleep, don't unlock it. if you use sim pin, input your sim pin and just go to sleep!
Don't unlock your phone, I repeat! When you wake up the next day, you can unlock your phone cool works for my Samsung.
Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by mcameo: 5:33pm On Apr 25, 2022
InternetWebM082:

No I usually turn off my data before sleeping. I installed this Adguard mod APK that usually blocks unwanted ads on my phone, which is always active. Okay can you guide me on how to know freeze apps and battery consuming apps? Thanks!

Adguard maybe the culprit, uninstall apps you dont use and set it to reboot sometime during the night to clean caches and programs running on the background
Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by mafassari: 6:08pm On Apr 25, 2022
I am having this issue with my Infinix Hot 10 Play (I bought it as fairly used in December 2020.) But mine is happening when I put it in my locker at the office. At home it's almost okay.
Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by labake1(f): 7:28pm On Apr 25, 2022
InternetWebM082:

Same thing with my Tecno pop 5 pro. It also drains. I have to switch it off before sleeping.

1 Like

Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by TGLINKS(m): 7:46pm On Apr 25, 2022
Dats d benefits of using dia phones until we say no 2 dia products.na so d mata be sorry oooooo
Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by Aaay: 9:09pm On Apr 25, 2022
Apps notifications are the cause
Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by deavicky(m): 9:58pm On Apr 25, 2022
It's ur niegbours they are all winches and wizards they are the ones using ur phone while u are asleep.
Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by omoadeleye(m): 10:12pm On Apr 25, 2022
InternetWebM082:

Try to remove your Sims first... And see if not is network that is draining your battery
Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by Tjarabs: 10:27pm On Apr 25, 2022
InternetWebM082:

90% to 81%? dat one na norms na. but wait o, na two of the tecno spark 8c u dy use? i see say na two phones u snap
Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by jamiuolaleye: 1:45am On Apr 26, 2022
They are some paranormal forces that just got admission into ur terrain. They are always draining energy from gadgets nearby most especially from phones. The only solution is to put off ur phone when it's time for bed.
InternetWebM082:

Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by emekamatthew976: 7:00am On Apr 26, 2022
COME AND BUY THE BEST PHONE BATTERIES DURABILITY AND LONG LASTING COME TO DON MERCELO ACCESSORIES WE ARE LOCATED AT SHOP ATT 13 PROMISE LINE ALABA INTERNATIONAL PHONE NO 09031309043
Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by Sikiru3011: 7:15am On Apr 26, 2022
I had similar experience earliar this year.
What I did was to switch off the 4G calling and ever since then my phone returned to normal. I hope this help

Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by kenearth50(m): 10:50am On Apr 26, 2022
If I sleep and my battery percent drain upto 5%, I'm always curious why...
Most times it might be over heating from daily usage of phone or maybe the battery cell is weak
Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by IzuKiba77: 8:57pm On May 05, 2022
Well firstly when I had that kind of issue,it was because my data turns on at night,on it's own without anyone touching it and when I wake up I find out not just my battery was drained but also my data,so I'm suggesting you probably put it on airplane mode before sleeping at avoid other activities running itself while you sleep
Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by OladapoF(m): 9:01pm On May 05, 2022
Well, I have been using TECNO Spark 7p for months now and the battery is still very ok. You can do well to always switch off your data whenever you are done browsing their Internet.
Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by KeplersCross: 9:11pm On May 05, 2022
Well in my opinion,there are some background apps still running even without you touching the phone,I'm sure you wake up with a lot of notifications from browsers,game apps and so on....
Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by kuljayms1(m): 9:21pm On May 05, 2022
Try checking the settings to confirm if you didn't mistakenly tamper with anything.
Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by Zarandah: 9:29pm On May 05, 2022
Look out for apps that drain your battery. Try noticing how fast your battery drains when you're on a particular app, so you can freeze those apps when you're not using them in order to conserve your battery. You can also turn on the battery saver mode when you want to sleep. These might help.
Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by lordcrafts: 9:35pm On May 05, 2022
I think you should restart the phone now, then try to always turn off your data and WiFi incase your phone connects to a WiFi automatically. If it continues I suggest you go to a phone repairer
Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by Nuelng: 9:42pm On May 05, 2022
It's completely normal for a device battery to reduce overnight if it stays on overnight, but it'll just reduce a bit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User / Awoof! Get 2,000naira With Just N100 On Airtel Network / 63.97 Million Telephone Lines Disconnected Amid SIM–NIN Linkage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.