Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Nigerian Women Bashing - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Bashing (4007 Views)

#rate Me (pics Included) Bashing Is Allowed. / Correcting The Women Bashing Trend On Nairaland And On Social Media Generally. / Yes, Yet Another Women Bashing Thread: Blood-thirsty Gold-digger For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 10, 2011
Tosinville:

75% of nigerian women are so hilarious LOL being a golddigger who are always after material things but we can also put the blame on nigerian guys/men who feel so fly about themselves while approaching a girl when they don't even have a dime in the bank.

Lets also put the blame on them sugardaddies who have wives at home to date young girls & that can also buy them cars only to get their punny, tell me how can a young girl like that would see a guy who has nothing to offer but to get kitty?¿¿ well we al know dats poverty mentality tho.

Moreso, i always get one of the good 25% of nigerian girls who are not materialistic, who don't have eyes on sugardaddies & i don't feel so superior about myself when approaching cos i'll always belief a girl who'll like u gon' like you 4real but i just love dissing nigerian ladies here cos i know what my brothers are facing out there about 9ja girls.

Lastly, 9ja guys should stop pestering girls if they let u know they've a bf or they're not interested cos guys can go purchase BB, laptop etc for a girl as present to like them & at the end you'll start complaining that the girl wan turn u to her maga but you're one who buy her material things to like you in the first place when she's already told u she isn't interested. Naija men suppose dey think twice sometimes o!      

Couldn't Agree More wink But Will love it if you stop the bolded Statement of yours Above!
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by Tosinville(m): 1:37pm On Jul 10, 2011
^^Whats this amateur is talking about?
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by 190: 1:41pm On Jul 10, 2011
shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by Tosinville(m): 1:42pm On Jul 10, 2011
Ms.Potato, am trying to diss nigerian girls for them to change for the better & at the same time i wanna be my brother's keeper cos my homiez are also complaining about 9ja girls LOL
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by MsPotato(f): 2:24pm On Jul 10, 2011
^^^ But do you see your Naija girls complaining about you Naija boys ruining and corrupting the country's name especiallyu when it comes to travelling abroad with your Naija passports?

What do u think of that?
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 10, 2011
Abeg forget Nigeria women matter, the thing don tire me
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by 190: 2:29pm On Jul 10, 2011
^me sef oo

we don give up for their matter tey tey!! angry angry
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by Katy86(f): 4:48pm On Jul 10, 2011
Abeg who said foreign men dont complain about nigerian women? One of my friends who happen to be white is already contemplating divorcing his nigerian wife from delta state.he complains that she sle eps around with other men and many of his friends have even sampled her.she is a money hungry slut from what he tells me and she loves picking up fights with him.naija women are known for their violent nature and their materialistic greed.Maybe this could explain why that mad nigerian woman was shot dead in germany for fighting over welfare money.i tell u we got lots of crazy nigerian women in here in the uk and nobody wants to get married to a mad woman.many of the nigerian women in here are single and despirate Grin

Same here in Germany. They are lost.
Their money goes to the woman who is fukcing around all the time.
when the money do not come in time they take the children and run to swiss, to take a lawyer and ask the husband for more money.

even with nigerian men they are doing so. one friend of my boyfriend come to us often and you see that she hurt him so much! one time he came here and was bleeding because she hit him to much.

they are getting divorced now and he is with a polish sweet woman now.

The white men I see with African women
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by 190: 4:54pm On Jul 10, 2011
c[/i]king racist undecided
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by MrsChima(f): 4:55pm On Jul 10, 2011
Katy86:

when the money do not come in time they take the children and run to swiss, to take a lawyer and ask the husband for more money.

even with nigerian men they are doing so. one friend of my boyfriend come to us often and you see that she hurt him so much! one time he came here and was bleeding because she hit him to much.

Those white men like that EXOTIC PUSSIES! lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by Katy86(f): 5:02pm On Jul 10, 2011
No the white man who experience this was really in love with the nigerianwoman. he did everything for her and really support her with everything.
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by Katy86(f): 5:03pm On Jul 10, 2011
190: unemployed nigerian racist lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by 190: 5:13pm On Jul 10, 2011
LMFAO @ unemployed

May i remind you that you are been used for [size=18pt]GREEN CARRD [/size]Services lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by Katy86(f): 5:20pm On Jul 10, 2011
I am surprised, is their something like socialcare in Uk so you have the chance to write here?

you do not feel bad that white english people are paying your life?

are you not ashamed?

try and get a job. you are stupid and uneducated yes ok, but even for people like you there are jobs.

even monkeys can do such jobs, monkeys like you.
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by 190: 5:24pm On Jul 10, 2011
LMFAOOOO!!

@ silly and uneducated (neither yourself nor your man (Joined together) are half are qualified as myself - im not boasting, if u need the records im prepared)

My dear @ the young stage of my life

I dont need to use anyone for GREEN CARRRD services

It comes to me not me going bout it

U should be happy -cos u met someone like me and i told u the truth that u have been used for your social CARD - Just to get a stay permit

where do u live, munich, leverkusen or berlin, tell me?

They say Once you TASTE BLACK you NEVER GO back

So i wont blame you - Just be ready to sign the GREEN CARD when the time comes cool
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by african1(f): 5:25pm On Jul 10, 2011
Katy! YOu have so much free time! Wer you left alone with four children? Its okay if your man left you, don't be bitter. it is not the end of the world honey.
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by 190: 5:29pm On Jul 10, 2011
african1:

Katy! YOu have so much free time! Wer you left alone with four children? Its okay if your man left you, don't be bitter. it is not the end of the world honey.

rotflmfaoooooo!!!

So shes been used and dumped by Germans with 4kids and

a Nigerian Guy came to save the DAY!!

ROTFLMFAOOO no wonder she doesnt want to let go of his d[i]i[/i]ck
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by african1(f): 5:36pm On Jul 10, 2011
Well I was thinking the Nigerain left her cuz he couldn't handle her uglyness, and she despretly wants him back!!!! Except he doesn't want her now cause he can live in the country legally.
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by 190: 5:41pm On Jul 10, 2011
[size=48pt]DEATH!!! grin grin grin [/size]
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by 190: 5:43pm On Jul 10, 2011
African1 from today hence forth you have my complete respect

We need to remind this bitch that she has been used for some GREEN CARD services so she can know her place

BTW where is she -

I think i have someone who mite be intrested in her services too

how many cards can she provide
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by MrCork17: 6:40pm On Jul 10, 2011
Nigerian women do not even shave there arm pit, just loook at Mrs Chima! angry
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by MrsChima(f): 6:46pm On Jul 10, 2011
Mr, Cork:

I am Nigerian now? undecided You been skipping on your Bi Polar pills huh? lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 10, 2011
MOBO is the building
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by african1(f): 6:53pm On Jul 10, 2011
190:

African1 from today hence forth you have my complete respect

We need to remind this NaughtyWoman that she has been used for some GREEN CARD services so she can know her place

BTW where is she -

I think i have someone who mite be intrested in her services too

how many cards can she provide

smiley smiley smiley
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by MrCork17: 7:17pm On Jul 10, 2011
Its all about white womens, truss me!!   wink

You date a black woman and you age quickly (like Mrs Chima)  undecided

You date a Nigerian womens and u end up with high bloood pre shaw (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by MrsChima(f): 7:19pm On Jul 10, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Its all about white women, truss me!! wink

You date a black woman and you age quickly (like Mrs Chima) undecided

You date a Nigerian womens and u end up with high bloood pre shaw (no oofeinse) angry

You want a white woman bad don't you? lipsrsealed You are a decade older than me and not only that you looks 70 years old so do we really wants to talk about aging quickly Benjamin Goode?
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by MrCork17: 7:28pm On Jul 10, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You want a white woman bad don't you?   lipsrsealed  You are a decade older than me and not only that you looks 70 years old so do we really wants to talk about aging quickly Benjamin Goode? 

Mrs Chima. I would rather date a tree than to date you.(no oofeinse)

You no you want me. Dont lie! wink
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by 190: 7:33pm On Jul 10, 2011
choi

@post

Nigerian men bashing nko?
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by MrsChima(f): 9:46pm On Jul 10, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Mrs Chima. I would rather date a tree than to date you.(no oofeinse)

You no you want me. Dont lie! wink

PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU date a tree!! Please!!!

No, [size=77pt]I DO NOT WANT YOU.[/size]
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by Brite02(m): 11:30pm On Jul 10, 2011
Just as women have good sides
they got too negative sides.

Stop the bashing now!
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 11, 2011
Well,i personally don't bash Nigerian women except the stupid and shallow ones,compared to other Nairalander who bash women on a general basis,i only bash specific women directly, after all not all Nigerian women are sick in the head though most are,also if a man is pretty stupid i'd bash you too.but in nairaland its a different ball game,some do it as a result of transferred angered from a girl that dump them,or inferior complex, and some just do it for sports(Mr.Cork).
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by MsPotato(f): 2:06am On Jul 11, 2011
Katy86:

Katy, the issue here is men bashing Nigerian women on a public forum and everywhere they go. I dont hear that or hardly here is from a non Nigerian men. Do your German friend post all over the net on how bad Nigerian women are? They face a problem within the relationship, they settle the problem and move on. You dont see them repeating and repeating over the bitter grudge do u?

but Nigerian men, most of them are sooo bitter. Na everywhia they go publisized how bad their women are and yet they are just as bad or even worst and their women dont go talk trash about them. Thats what Im trying to say here

Mr, Cork:

Is Mrs Chima a Nigerian? Look, even I dont shave my armpit so what? U get a problem with that? undecided

Mr, Cork:

I

Pre shaw huh? I seeee grin

Brite02:

Just as women have good sides
they got too negative sides.

Stop the bashing now!

Abi ooo. Please tell that your brothas whom no sabi wear pants up till this date! angry

pc guru:

Well,i personally don't bash Nigerian women except the silly and shallow ones,compared to other Nairalander who bash women on a general basis,i only bash specific women directly, after all not all Nigerian women are sick in the head though most are,also if a man is pretty silly i'd bash you too.but in nairaland its a different ball game,some do it as a result of transferred angered from a girl that dump them,or inferior complex, and some just do it for sports(Mr.Cork).

Thank you! U are a correct guy wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Befriending Partner's Ex. / Dead Man Caught Having Sex With Corpse In Aba Morgue / See The Couple's Entrance That Have Got People Talking (pics/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.