Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,475 members, 7,836,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Nigerian Women Bashing - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Bashing (4008 Views)

#rate Me (pics Included) Bashing Is Allowed. / Correcting The Women Bashing Trend On Nairaland And On Social Media Generally. / Yes, Yet Another Women Bashing Thread: Blood-thirsty Gold-digger For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by Katy86(f): 9:32am On Jul 11, 2011
Katy! YOu have so much free time! Wer you left alone with four children? Its okay if your man left you, don't be bitter. it is not the end of the world honey.

Hey honey I am not a Nigerian prostitute who is fucking arround for money all the time and brings baby to the world like a machine when her husband is fukcing with latino girls and white girls outside grin

Thats your job my dear gorillababe kiss
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by Katy86(f): 9:36am On Jul 11, 2011
Well I was thinking the Nigerain left her cuz he couldn't handle her uglyness, and she despretly wants him back!!!! Except he doesn't want her now cause he can live in the country legally.

Oh I am sorry that no man want you because of your uggly face, but I can understand them.
Who wants a girlfriend who is a bitch and has a face like a gorilla (ok I see a gorilla is much more beuatiful than you grin ).

one day may be a blind will fall in love with you. kiss
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by 190: 9:39am On Jul 11, 2011
[size=15pt]^^MADNESS IN PRACTICE  undecided
[/size]

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwiCmvg_ApQ[/flash]
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by Mamken(f): 9:41am On Jul 11, 2011
what if we stop all this bullsh!t now? . . .
i mean, it is really getting out of hand. . . . undecided
i feel a bit embarassed at so much Kindergarten . . .  embarassed
i mean our children r our reflection, and dont we all want them to become great people?

let's stop here . . .ok? wink
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by Nayah(f): 9:41am On Jul 11, 2011
hello poster, as I told in another thread I think this is some jokes pur brothers are making here don't take itr eally seriously I truky believe it's because Nigerian men love their sisters that they want them to improve and being the best, so my dear take it easy and again don't worry they love their sisters
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by MsPotato(f): 9:53am On Jul 11, 2011
Nayah:

hello poster, as I told in another thread I think this is some jokes pur brothers are making here don't take itr eally seriously I truky believe it's because Nigerian men love their sisters that they want them to improve and being the best, so my dear take it easy and again don't worry they love their sisters

I hope u are right my dear cause at times I sense the guys here are soo bitter

Look at this sef:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-709597.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-704705.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-229800.0.html#msg3432321
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-708922.0.html#msg8675744
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-696178.0.html#msg8565297
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-709311.0.html

And so on. . . lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by Nayah(f): 10:50am On Jul 11, 2011
Ms Potato again don't worry my sister all of these can appear quite tough towards you but the fact is Nigerian men are still marrying their sister, and I can give you some example of their love for you as well

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-7690.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-332735.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-557169.0.html

Take it easy my deat they just want you to be "perfect" wink
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2011
Last saturday a black american friend of mine told me how he went to a shopping mall and how this nigerian lady he didnt know from Adam started hitting up on him and she started her conversation by bashing nigerian men and saying how irresponsible we are and how she likes black american men because they are good family builders and have a lot of swag and others.She ended up her conversation by begging this guy for his phone number and home address.Now according to my black american friend he was really put off by her attitude and despiration and he just moved on and ignored her.Though i tried to defend nigeria girls by telling him that not all naija chicks are this despirate but then we cant deny that a good number of naija girls act as if something is wrong with them upstairs.Wassurp with this sort of despiration with them.Why do u have to go about begging for phone numbers or home address from strange men just because they are affluent.Nothing wrong if u sleep with men for money because that is your own problem but pls when u hustling dont make yourself look cheap.Nothing more silly than for a woman opening her legs for some guy because he gave 500 naira recharge card or because he took you to Mister Biggs or KFC.Afterall some of those white girls or asian girls who prostitute themselves dont make themselves look cheap.
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by Nayah(f): 1:39pm On Jul 11, 2011
Tom Nigeria is a huge country with a lot of category of people, so if some Nigerian sisters have less values it doesn't mean every single one is like that, this is very reductive and easy to generalize people to put them down plus it's completely subjective, what about people who see SADE ADU or Agbani Darego as pride for Africa, you should also point that I think

And if I can allow to say this: Nigerian women are not the worst or the best they're just women like the others with good and bad and that's some Nigerian brother should focus on, yes you can (in private) talking about things to improve but not in front of foreigners as my mum has always said " Never show off your village with your left hand"

Nobody's perfect, you should focus on Nigerian women's qualities and ups sometimes, you'll see they're not too bad wink
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 11, 2011
Nayah:

Tom Nigeria is a huge country with a lot of category of people, so if some Nigerian sisters have less values it doesn't mean every single one is like that, this is very reductive and easy to generalize people to put them down plus it's completely subjective, what about people who see SADE ADU or Agbani Darego as pride for Africa, you should also point that I think

And if I can allow to say this: Nigerian women are not the worst or the best they're just women like the others with good and bad and that's some Nigerian brother should focus on, yes you can (in private) talking about things to improve but not in front of foreigners as my mum has always said " Never show off your village with your left hand"

Nobody's perfect, you should focus on Nigerian women's qualities and ups sometimes, you'll see they're not too bad wink
You know if foreign men didnt come to us nigerian men complaining about nigerian women i wouldnt really care that much about what they do with themselves in the uk and other foreign climes.I have to spend more than half my strenght trying to defend naija girls when these foreign guys complain about them, lol.One of the most common complaint is that they hassle guys for their phone numbers or home address when they feel such a guy has money.I used to think such only happened in nigeria because of the poverty but a number of black american guys and even white american men have complained about nigerian ladies stalking them and harrasing them for money or their phone number.Did you not hear about the case of a nigerian lady stalking british footballer Rio Ferdinand even up to his home? Yes there are good nigerian girls but the bad ones are already corrupting the good ones.
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by Nayah(f): 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2011
Tom 28 again, poverty is everywhere so some behaviour can be the consequences plus it's not about " strongly defending Nigerian women" but this matter is on the fact people like reducing others to some category because of their own experiences, can you imagine that here in France a lot of people think English women are easy going and men are very cold I've been to London many times and this can be interpreted as being straightforward and not being "easy going" and men were all but cold people in fact I really appreciate their authenticity

All this to say don't enter on this stereotype argue and especially when some will try to bash your own sisters, thinking they're the worst while Nigerian women are what you guys are: Nigerians, you came from their belly don't forget that

Nigerian sisters, you're not the worst, you're not perfect because no one is but you're still lovely and warm wink
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by Tosinville(m): 2:43pm On Jul 11, 2011
^^^The bad nigerian girls are much more than the good ones.
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 11, 2011
Nayah:

Tom 28 again, poverty is everywhere so some behaviour can be the consequences plus it's not about " strongly defending Nigerian women" but this matter is on the fact people like reducing others to some category because of their own experiences, can you imagine that here in France a lot of people think English women are easy going and men are very cold I've been to London many times and this can be interpreted as being straightforward and not being "easy going" and men were all but cold people in fact I really appreciate their authenticity

All this to say don't enter on this stereotype argue and especially when some will try to bash your own sisters, thinking they're the worst while Nigerian women are what you guys are: Nigerians, you came from their belly don't forget that

Nigerian sisters, you're not the worst, you're not perfect because no one is but you're still lovely and warm wink
We do bring out the flaws of nigerian women not because we hate them but because we love them just as we expect them to bring out the flaws of we nigerian men so we should see to it and change for the better wink
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by daylae(m): 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2011
women are the same everywhere. .don't we get bored of this insignia "nigerian women?" undecided
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 11, 2011
Tosinville:

^^^The bad nigerian girls are much more than the good ones.
What is even worse is those ones who come off as holier than thou when in actual fact they are worse than jezebel.I know about a friend who was about getting married to this lady who claimed to be a virgin and he later found out that she was a hard core lesbian and an Aristoe runs babe while in the university.
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by dealordea(m): 2:50pm On Jul 11, 2011
Hola Hola Hola, Bad Girls club, Them go see more trouble, Think they could create thread to bash us men.
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by Nayah(f): 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2011
Tom I know you love your sisters and I pointed out previously on another thread but you can understand they can be upset about your statement, which is again a generalisation

Toinsville please you have cousins, sisters, mother, aunties so be more objective
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by Tosinville(m): 3:07pm On Jul 11, 2011
Nayah
Thats the reason why i said the bad nigerian girls are much more than the good ones by not generalizing.
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by Nayah(f): 3:14pm On Jul 11, 2011
Tosinville in that case you'd say the bad women are much more the good ones because bas behaviour is not only for Nigerian women, and you and I know this statement is completely subjective and especially unfair
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by MsPotato(f): 1:46am On Jul 12, 2011
Nayah, u're ma gurl and I agree with u. Thank Goodness or u my dear. U have told all this boys the truth. Na they say the truth is bitter . wink
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by african1(f): 2:26am On Jul 12, 2011
Katy86:

Oh I am sorry that no man want you because of your uggly face, but I can understand them.
Who wants a girlfriend who is a NaughtyWoman and has a face like a gorilla (ok I see a gorilla is much more beuatiful than you grin ).

If I am ugly what does that make you? I am not going to waste my breath on you. You my dear are simply worthless.
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by Nobody: 3:42am On Jul 12, 2011
Katy86:

Hey honey I am not a Nigerian LovePeddler who is bleeping arround for money all the time and brings baby to the world like a machine when her husband is fukcing with latino girls and white girls outside grin

Thats your job my dear gorillababe kiss

Katy the average nigerian woman is still much better than a german woman so u really should not be talking about a nigerian woman.Yes we nigerian men might critisize some faults we find in our nigerian women because we love them and we want them to change for the better and its just the same way a nigerian girl would critisize we men because they love us as well and want us to change for the better.For you german women your own men really dont care much about u and hence this could explain why most german men run to asia looking for asian girls.German girls lack good hygiene and they are just too damm hairy and masculine for my liking.The only nigerian men who date german women do it for papers because no right thinking nigerian man would want to have anything to do with a german woman and especially a crazy racist one like u.Nothing special about german women.
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by Nobody: 4:56am On Jul 12, 2011
Romance section is a sewage dump. How low-lives infiltrated the place is alarming.
Jeez imagine the current crop of individuals here? Roflmao!!!
Iice you are trying. Lmao!!!
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by 190: 7:44am On Jul 12, 2011
tom28:

Katy the average nigerian woman is still much better than a german woman so u really should not be talking about a nigerian woman.Yes we nigerian men might critisize some faults we find in our nigerian women because we love them and we want them to change for the better and its just the same way a nigerian girl would critisize we men because they love us as well and want us to change for the better.For you german women your own men really dont care much about u and hence this could explain why most german men run to asia looking for asian girls.German girls lack good hygiene and they are just too damm hairy and masculine for my liking.The only nigerian men who date german women do it for papers [/b]because no right thinking nigerian man would want to have anything to do with a german woman and especially a crazy racist one like u.Nothing special about german women.

[size=28pt][b]GREEEN CARRRRRD!!!
[/size]
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by Mamken(f): 8:30am On Jul 12, 2011
is it by force some people post answers - - - ( without much sense ) - - - undecided
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by Nayah(f): 9:06am On Jul 12, 2011
Ms Potato my dear I can't stand stereotypes, if I had listened what everyone told about Nigerian I wouldn't had been able to talk with you now be careful some people's motivation are sometimes elsewhere especially when you have a strong mentality
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by Ranoscky(m): 12:27pm On Jul 12, 2011
Rano walks in.

Reads all the comments on the thread. Says 'hi' to Nayah, and walks out!
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 12, 2011
190:

[size=28pt]GREEEN CARRRRRD!!![/size]
sharap lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 12, 2011
Katy86:

Who wants a girlfriend who is a NaughtyWoman and has a face like a gorilla (ok I see a gorilla is much more beuatiful than you grin ).

agrees
kathy you should know nigerian women are nothing but gold diggers and they give us nigerian men high blood pressure.this is why we prefer white girls like you.
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by Mamken(f): 12:59pm On Jul 12, 2011
lefu. . .
i personally, ( nothing against ma friend katy ), i wouldnt like to date this kinda girl.
forking me while calling me ugly gorilla face. . .  undecided
well, to each his own . . .
perhaps u like to be abused while doing the thang. . .  wink
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by islamrules(m): 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2011
I am back after getting banned by nairaland. Yes, am am am, what is this topic all about ? Reading, analyzing, taking side,

I think I have to side Nigerian girls.

I like them because they golddiggers, shiitdiggers.

Their achievement is BlackBerry and above all most of them have no manner.

Nigerian Girls ? Oh no be specific, we have hausa girls, osun, Ekiti, Imo e.t.c
In order not to offend God, It is these lagos girls that are spoiling our beloved Nigerian Girls name.

Lagos Girls: Most of them are ugly and they use excessive makeup that can even make u vomit (paints all over the face). No natural beauty. The beautiful ones are always with their BB (to manage their diverse customers).

And they are always aggressive, proud and greedy. If you want to know, take them to a restaurant.

They are golddiggers, if you want to approach any one of them, she will first look you from head to toe (accessing your worth "They access your bank account by what you wear and your phone"wink.

Anyways sha, Nigerian guys should just play along, it can't change, if you want to eat a banana that is very close to angry looking monkeys, you will have to
Throw a stone at them, they will throw a banana in reply (Throw BB to them, they will give you Kitty-Cat)

waiting for blows from mrs. chimma,
expecting 190 to comment again,
Preparing to get banned again,
logging out,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can Friendship Work Out After Breaking Up With Your Partner? / Seriously, I'm Tired Of Doing This To One Of My Girlfriends / Shy Men Make Better Lovers Than Macho Men - Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.