Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Nigerian Women Bashing - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Bashing (4006 Views)

#rate Me (pics Included) Bashing Is Allowed. / Correcting The Women Bashing Trend On Nairaland And On Social Media Generally. / Yes, Yet Another Women Bashing Thread: Blood-thirsty Gold-digger For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 12, 2011
islamrules:

I am back after getting banned by nairaland. Yes, am am am, what is this topic all about ? Reading, analyzing, taking side,

I think I have to side Nigerian girls.

I like them because they golddiggers, shiitdiggers.

Their achievement is BlackBerry and above all most of them have no manner.

Nigerian Girls ? Oh no be specific, we have hausa girls, osun, Ekiti, Imo e.t.c
In order not to offend God, It is these lagos girls that are spoiling our beloved Nigerian Girls name.

Lagos Girls: Most of them are ugly and they use excessive makeup that can even make u vomit (paints all over the face). No natural beauty. The beautiful ones are always with their BB (to manage their diverse customers).

And they are always aggressive, proud and greedy. If you want to know, take them to a restaurant.

They are golddiggers, if you want to approach any one of them, she will first look you from head to toe (accessing your worth "They access your bank account by what you wear and your phone"wink.

Anyways sha, Nigerian guys should just play along, it can't change, if you want to eat a banana that is very close to angry looking monkeys, you will have to
Throw a stone at them, they will throw a banana in reply (Throw BB to them, they will give you unmentionable)

waiting for blows from mrs. chimma,
expecting 190 to comment again,
Preparing to get banned again,
logging out,
lol
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 12, 2011
~*Mamken*~:

lefu. . .
i personally, ( nothing against ma friend katy ), i wouldnt like to date this kinda girl.
forking me while calling me ugly gorilla face. . .  undecided
well, to each his own . . .
perhaps u like to be abused while doing the thang. . .  wink
kathy is cool and i like her
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by Mamken(f): 1:33pm On Jul 12, 2011
u like her to offend ur people?
ul ike to be called gorilla face and ugly? . . .
u like to be told u smell and dont take shower? . .
ok . . .ur happiness is my happiness wink
Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 12, 2011
:d

Re: Nigerian Women Bashing by Mamken(f): 2:08pm On Jul 12, 2011
hope katy dont got bears all over her face. . . tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Helpp!!! She Wants It In The Back... / 7 Painful/ Annoying Reasons Some Ladies Are STILL Single! / My Date With Ifeoma The Bank Worker, Bankers Are Very Stingy (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.