Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? (9409 Views)

Igbo Girls VS Fulani Girls, Who Is More Attractive? / Who Says Fulani Girls Are Not Woke? See Fulani Girls Grooving So Hard / Difference Between Fulani Girls Beauty And Igbo Girls Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? by thelegend1(m): 4:03pm On Apr 26, 2022
zeenaman:
This is just an innocent post not in any way intended to exonerate or ridicule anyone. It could actually be impersonation, but the rate at which I get such notifications is annoying.
Why are they always looking for husband?

Not only you. I can't open Twitter timeline in peace.

And I'm a Christian for crying out loud
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? by Austeeenxx: 4:19pm On Apr 26, 2022
Those are obviously fake accounts. if you like, fall mugu, na you Sabi.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? by angelfallz(m): 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2022
There is nothing like Hausas Fulani. You're either Hausa or Fulani.
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Sentiment and hate aside, Hausa/Fulani women are beautiful, but they're being subjugated into perpetual slavery because of their religion.
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? by Yusufisraelj(m): 4:46pm On Apr 26, 2022
Jeon:
gaskiya zaka ga miji

cheesy

Zaki - for females

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? by Gift96: 5:13pm On Apr 26, 2022
That one na format na
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? by Nilon: 5:53pm On Apr 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Sentiment and hate aside, Hausa/Fulani women are beautiful, but they're being subjugated into perpetual slavery because of their religion.
I just gave a Fulani girl a blówjob
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? by Nilon: 5:55pm On Apr 26, 2022
Blablamalala:

Yes I. They are suppose to be free like the lady's picture you are using on your profile.
I wanted to fúck her
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? by DaInferno(m): 7:16pm On Apr 26, 2022
zeenaman:
This is just an innocent post not in any way intended to exonerate or ridicule anyone. It could actually be impersonation, but the rate at which I get such notifications is annoying.
I thought it was just me, annoys me...but them fine sha grin
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? by victorDanladi: 8:27pm On Apr 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Yea....because walking naked is freedom and civilization

Then dogs are civilized than us

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? by Victerica(m): 8:34pm On Apr 26, 2022
EmmaJnr1:
Fulani are living fresh lives and enjoying Hausa people resources and land, denying Hausa political privileges and subjugating the Hausa people to slavery.

Who are the Hausas?

Are they complaining?

Chochocho like parrot!

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? by Kdon2: 9:22pm On Apr 26, 2022
JOACHINpedro:

Your sense doesn't connect with your brain anytime you are trying to go tribal.
2001 is an adult but you're making me think otherwise

Savage reply
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? by Kdon2: 9:25pm On Apr 26, 2022
Jeon:
[s][/s]

KEEP CRYING.. I SAID IT WELL

WHO NAKED PASS OUT OF THE THREE TRIBES
YORUBA
IGBO
HAUSA...

You are not naked but your ideals and brain is naked. Your region is full of evil and hatred! Killings everywhere... Yet you are more bothered about decent dressing? Hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? by Kdon2: 9:26pm On Apr 26, 2022
JOACHINpedro:

Who naked pass?
Which kind mumu question be that?

Don't mind the idiotic tribal pig.
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? by JOACHINpedro: 9:40pm On Apr 26, 2022
Jeon:

THEY ARE IN SA...
SO LET THEM BE!

OK NOW IF YOU ARE NOT A HYPOCRITE, WHY INSULTING NIGERIAN GIRLS THAT PUT ON REVEALING CLOTHES?
If you don't show me where I insulted Nigeria girls on this forum then you must be a clown
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? by Jeon(f): 9:42pm On Apr 26, 2022
Kdon2:

You are not naked but your ideals and brain is naked. Your region is full of evil and hatred! Killings everywhere... Yet you are more bothered about decent dressing? Hypocrite.

LOOK WHO IS TALKING....
AND MOST RITUALIST,RAPING ,KIDNAPPING, HUMAN TRAFFICKING, BABY FACTORIES, SELL NIGERIA TO THE PUBLIC IN BAD IMAGE AND SCAMMING ARE ALL COMING FROM A REGION CLAIMED TO BE THE FOLLOWERS OF JESUS CHRIST....
IMAGINE SOME ONE KILLED HIS FIANCÉE FOR MONEY RITUAL AND YOU LEFT THAT AT SIDE CALLING ANOTHER REGION EVIL..

YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE TOO IF YOU HAVE EVER CRITICIZED ANY NIGERIAN LADY FOR HER DRESSING CODE .
ALL A HYPOCRITE IF YOU HAVE EVER SLUT SHAMED A LADY.

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? by Jeon(f): 9:44pm On Apr 26, 2022
JOACHINpedro:

If you don't show me where I insulted Nigeria girls on this forum then you must be a clown

WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG TO REPLY .. AFTER YOU DONE EDITING UR COMMENTS...I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THAT...

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? by Realmi: 9:45pm On Apr 26, 2022
zeenaman:
because their men are busy bombing and kidnapping people, disturbing the peace of the country, they do not have time to marry so their women become spinster for a long time

And men from other tribes find it hard to marry them because nobody wants to have a terrorist as an in law

Like the saying: better to have a bad wife than to have a bad inlaw
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? by Generalwoodz(m): 9:46pm On Apr 26, 2022
Nilon:
I just gave a Fulani girl a blówjob

Never knew that Fulani gals apart from their milky ways pussy they also have prick.... How many Fulani gals have you given BJ?
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? by JOACHINpedro: 9:46pm On Apr 26, 2022
Jeon:

WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG TO REPLY .. AFTER YOU DONE EDITING UR COMMENTS...I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THAT...
Sorry dear, I'm not jobless to be online 24/7
Try another format
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? by Jeon(f): 9:49pm On Apr 26, 2022
JOACHINpedro:
Sorry dear, I'm not jobless to be online 24/7 Try another format
DID I CALLED YOU JOBLESS... WELL SO SORRY FOR INSULTING URSELF.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? by SuprymBean: 9:49pm On Apr 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

dear Sir. That perpetual slavery serves as a deterrent to the doomsday clock ticking down south where your women are exposed to the machinations of feminism and blatant lack of control. You should learn a thing or two from our sisters, no matter the level of degradation, the women always abide by the foundations of a family. If you like strong and independent women, fine. Just Let us keep our dependent women so as to foster continued unity for posterity. Sentiments Aside.
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? by JOACHINpedro: 9:52pm On Apr 26, 2022
Jeon:

DID I CALLED YOU JOBLESS...
WELL SO SORRY FOR INSULTING URSELF.
The problem with you is that you live on NL, I just hope you have a live out there. Fighting every male moniker in order to sound woke seems very stupid at times. Try and live in the real world and have a sense of survival.
Goodnight young lass
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? by Kdon2: 9:52pm On Apr 26, 2022
Jeon:

LOOK WHO IS TALKING....
AND MOST RITUALIST,RAPING ,KIDNAPPING AND SCAMMING ARE ALL COMING FROM A REGION CLAIMED TO BE THE FOLLOWERS OF JESUS CHRIST....
IMAGINE SOME ONE KILLED HIS FIANCÉE FOR MONEY RITUAL AND YOU LEFT THAT AT SIDE CALLING ANOTHER REGION EVIL..

YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE TOO IF YOU HAVE EVER CRITICIZED ANY NIGERIAN LADY FOR HER DRESSING CODE .
ALL A HYPOCRITE IF YOU HAVE EVER SLUT SHAMED A LADY.

I m ashamed of you being a human being. Do you even give a thought to those cruelty going on in the displaced camp set up all over your region due to your brothers who are following Muhammed? You are all responsible for the pitiable agonising life those people are going through. Yet all your brain could cry about isde ent dress when you are daily destroying humanity!
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? by Jeon(f): 9:55pm On Apr 26, 2022
JOACHINpedro:

The problem with you is that you live on NL, I just hope you have a live out there. Fighting every male moniker in order to sound woke seems very stupid at times. Try and live in the real world and have a sense of survival.
Goodnight young lass

I SAID WHAT I SAID... DO YOUR WORSE..

THEY ARE NOT LIKE IBOS THAT EXPOSE THEIR BODY.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? by Jeon(f): 9:58pm On Apr 26, 2022
Kdon2:

I m ashamed of you being a human being. Do you even give a thought to those cruelty going on in the displaced camp set up all over your region due to your brothers who are following Muhammed? You are all responsible for the pitiable agonising life those people are going through. Yet all your brain could cry about isde ent dress when you are daily destroying humanity!

I SAID THAT...
CRY MORE.

THEY ARE NOT LIKE IBO THAT EXPOSES THEIR BODY....

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? by Friend22(m): 10:00pm On Apr 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

In your small mind na,until they start parading themselves in bikini and bras that's when religion releases them?!

Some of una head no first correct.

If you want to be perpetually loose do so without including our women.

We don't need your nonsense freedom.
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? by Kdon2: 10:00pm On Apr 26, 2022
Jeon:

I SAID THAT...
CRY MORE.

THEY ARE NOT LIKE IBO THAT EXPOSES THEIR BODY....

I don't like sick mind
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? by SuprymBean: 10:01pm On Apr 26, 2022
stamapro:
I wish the content of their brain is as beautiful as their face. Who wants to marry liability!!!!! Na beauty we go chop abi. This one wey na who to marry full their head so, why Dem no go treat dem anyhow for marriage, go check the serious minded ones amongst them, na rush their men dey rush them.
liability you say? 90% of those girls had better education than you. Your conclusions shows just how educated you are.
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? by Jeon(f): 10:03pm On Apr 26, 2022
Kdon2:

I don't like sick mind
STILL NOT EXPOSES AS EAST SIDE IN THE NAME OF CIVILIZATION REVOLUTION..
LICK YOUR WOUND.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? by Friend22(m): 10:07pm On Apr 26, 2022
Blablamalala:

Yes I. They are suppose to be free like the lady's picture you are using on your profile.

Unfortunately for her that's what these leeches want.

Why most a woman be reckoned with because of her contours and how sexual appealing she is?

Are these people this daft!
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? by Kdon2: 10:07pm On Apr 26, 2022
Jeon:

STILL NOT EXPOSES AS EAST SIDE IN THE NAME OF CIVILIZATION REVOLUTION..

LICK YOUR WOUND.

You ll continue to wallow in backwardness, cos you relish it. grin
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? by Jeon(f): 10:10pm On Apr 26, 2022
Kdon2:

You ll continue to wallow in backwardness, cos you relish it. grin

IF EXPOSING BODY IS FORWARD THEN YOU MUST BE SIMPLETON....

BUT I HAVE NEVER SEEN YOU CALLING OUT THE NL MALES FOR INSULTING NIGERIAN GIRLS BASED ON THEIR DRESSES....OR ARE THEY A BIGGER BAIT TO YOU?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Opened Her Bra And Skirt, Just For Efe To Win The Bbnaija (sexy Bad Picture) / See Gobe!!!man Exposes Girl On Facebook For Infecting Him With Hiv(photos) / Diego Maradona’s Daughter Posts Photo Of Her Bum Online (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.