Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? (9408 Views)

Igbo Girls VS Fulani Girls, Who Is More Attractive? / Who Says Fulani Girls Are Not Woke? See Fulani Girls Grooving So Hard / Difference Between Fulani Girls Beauty And Igbo Girls Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? by Friend22(m): 10:12pm On Apr 26, 2022
Kdon2:

You are not naked but your ideals and brain is naked. Your region is full of evil and hatred! Killings everywhere... Yet you are more bothered about decent dressing? Hypocrite.

Is that topic?
Stop this diversion.

The topic was Fulani girls on Twitter not security issues.

If we were to talk about hate,Ibos hate more .
They always have this superiority complex.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? by Friend22(m): 10:16pm On Apr 26, 2022
Kdon2:

You ll continue to wallow in backwardness, cos you relish it. grin

And you believe civilization is drinkim mpkpiri and those nonsense evil lives you life objectifying women and all that?.
That's what you call civilization?!
Animals are better civilised than you lots.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? by Kdon2: 10:31pm On Apr 26, 2022
Friend22:

And you believe civilization is drinkim mpkpiri and those nonsense evil lives you life objectifying women and all that?.
That's what you call civilization?!
Animals are better civilised than you lots.

That's why you boast of the filthiest region, almajiris, deseases, starved zombies and everything evil! Continue to enjoy your backwardness in the name of Boko Haram. By the way why are you not writing in Arabic or why are you even using things made by civilization. You should remain in the camel age now! grin
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? by Kdon2: 10:32pm On Apr 26, 2022
Friend22:

Is that topic?
Stop this diversion.

The topic was Fulani girls on Twitter not security issues.

If we were to talk about hate,Ibos hate more .
They always have this superiority complex.

I can see your underquoted, so I need not reply.
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? by Kdon2: 10:33pm On Apr 26, 2022
Jeon:

IF EXPOSING BODY IS FORWARD THEN YOU MUST BE SIMPLETON....

BUT I HAVE NEVER SEEN YOU CALLING OUT THE NL MALES FOR INSULTING NIGERIAN GIRLS BASED ON THEIR DRESSES....OR ARE THEY A BIGGER BAIT TO YOU?

With sense like yours Nigeria ll never progress. Smh
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? by Jeon(f): 10:37pm On Apr 26, 2022
Kdon2:

With sense like yours Nigeria ll never progress. Smh

NO WONDER Y'ALL WANNA RUN AWAY TO FORM BIAFRA AFTER DESTROYING NIGERIA WITH THE S3NSE ONLY MEANT FOR TRAFFICKING DRUGS AND HUMANS..

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? by stamapro(m): 10:40pm On Apr 26, 2022
SuprymBean:
liability you say? 90% of those girls had better education than you. Your conclusions shows just how educated you are.

I can see you are on the same level with them, 90% indeed, where did you conjure that from, education must be very cheap for you. I think I understand what you call education. So sorry we are not saying the same thing. I will pass
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? by Kdon2: 10:45pm On Apr 26, 2022
Jeon:

NO WONDER Y'ALL WANNA RUN AWAY TO FORM BIAFRA AFTER DESTROYING NIGERIA WITH THE S3NSE ONLY MEANT FOR TRAFFICKING DRUGS AND HUMANS..

So why are you now afraid to let us go. You ll die in backwardness and irrelevance
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? by Jeon(f): 10:49pm On Apr 26, 2022
Kdon2:

So why are you now afraid to let us go. You ll die in backwardness and irrelevance

FUNNY CLOWN.... YOU EVEN WANT YOU ASSES....
YOU GUY'S ARE FORBIDDEN FRUIT... LEAVE NIGERIA FOR US.. WE CAN MANAGE THE NATION LIKE THAT [ IBOS TARNISHED THE NAME OF THE NATION] JUST LEAVE THE DAMAGES YOU CAUSED ARE ENOUGH.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? by Kdon2: 10:52pm On Apr 26, 2022
Jeon:

FUNNY CLOWN.... YOU EVEN WANT YOU ASSES....
YOU GUY'S ARE FORBIDDEN FRUIT... LEAVE NIGERIA FOR US.. WE CAN MANAGE THE NATION LIKE THAT [ IBOS TARNISHED THE NAME OF THE NATION] JUST LEAVE THE DAMAGES YOU CAUSED ARE ENOUGH.

Then let us go! Stop being cowards!
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? by Jeon(f): 10:56pm On Apr 26, 2022
Kdon2:

Then let us go! Stop being cowards!
DID WE HELD YOU DOWN? YOU ALL CAN LEAVE IMMEDIATELY..

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? by Friend22(m): 10:56pm On Apr 26, 2022
Kdon2:

That's why you boast of the filthiest region, almajiris, deseases, starved zombies and everything evil! Continue to enjoy your backwardness in the name of Boko Haram. By the way why are you not writing in Arabic or why are you even using things made by civilization. You should remain in the camel age now! grin

This idiotic miseducated fellow thinks only those who write in English are educated and civilised!
What a shallow soul!

Chinese madarin letterings are there.
Aramaic letterings are there.
Egyptian hieroglyphic s are there.
Roman letterings are there.
But as ignorant as you are ,when one writes in Arabic it means backwardness.
What a badly programmed brainwashed effigy you are!

grin ;DI have never seen a person so loud in his ignorance and backwardness in his thinking as you.

I will translate what I wrote in my under quote.

It simply means, I seek God's forgiveness.

And talking about civilization, grin grin grin. I just pity your ignorance.

Go google 101 Muslim inventions .
Find prof Jim Khalil's Islam and science on YouTube-i'ts a series.

The algebraic expression that has formed the basis for writing Algorithm(a basic coding language in computer you are using today) are the inventions of Muslims.

Google names like Al-Khawarizmi,Ibn Al Haytham and Al jabbar,even Ibn Khaldun ; and see how Muslims contributed to the civilization your forefathers in Nkala guun never knew in their plantain wearing and calabash covering attire.

Your claim to civilization is so shallow that I cringed in disbelive at your utter display of your undiluted ignorance!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? by Kdon2: 11:01pm On Apr 26, 2022
Friend22:

This idiotic miseducated fellow thinks only those who write in English are educated and civilised!
What a shallow soul!

Chinese madarin letterings are there.
Aramaic letterings are there.
Egyptian hieroglyphic s are there.
Roman letterings are there.
But as ignorant as you are ,when one writes in Arabic it means backwardness.
What a badly programmed brainwashed effigy you are!

grin ;DI have never seen a person so loud in his ignorance and backwardness in his thinking as you.

I will translate what I wrote in my under quote.

It simply means, I seek God's forgiveness.

And talking about civilization, grin grin grin. I just pity your ignorance.

Go google 101 Muslim inventions .
Find prof Jim Khalil's Islam and science on YouTube-i'ts a series.

The algebraic expression that has formed the basis for writing Algorithm(a basic coding language in computer you are using today) are the inventions of Muslims.

Google names like Al-Khawarizmi,Ibn Al Haytham and Al jabbar,even Ibn Khaldun ; and see how Muslims contributed to the civilization your forefathers in Nkala guun never knew in their plantain wearing and calabash covering attire.

Your claim to civilization is so shallow that I cringed in disbelive at your utter display of your undiluted ignorance!

You are so daft!
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? by Kdon2: 11:02pm On Apr 26, 2022
Jeon:

DID WE HELD YOU DOWN?
YOU ALL CAN LEAVE IMMEDIATELY..

You are just confuse people. Shame
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? by Jeon(f): 11:06pm On Apr 26, 2022
Kdon2:

You are just confuse people. Shame

SHAME ON YOU TOO.. WE DON'T NEED..
GO CALL KANU TO LEAD YOU ALL OUT OF NIGERIA LIKE THE WAY MOSES DID TO THE ISRAELITES.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? by Kdon2: 11:09pm On Apr 26, 2022
Jeon:

SHAME ON YOU TOO.. WE DON'T NEED..
GO CALL KANU TO LEAD YOU ALL OUT OF NIGERIA LIKE THE WAY MOSES DID TO THE ISRAELITES.

You the folks who are afraid if we go na! grin
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? by Jeon(f): 11:11pm On Apr 26, 2022
Kdon2:

You the folks who are afraid if we go na! grin

STOP SAYING WORDS AND PARTAKE IN ACTIONS... IT SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? by Friend22(m): 11:12pm On Apr 26, 2022
Kdon2:

You are so daft!

I know I am soo daft that you daftness leaves me more daft than I could figure.
You thought you were dealing with one of those Ill informed Muslims?.
It's game on dumbo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? by Kdon2: 11:21pm On Apr 26, 2022
Friend22:

I know I am soo daft that you daftness leaves me more daft than I could figure.
You thought you were dealing with one of those Ill informed Muslims?.
It's game on dumbo!

Head slammer is here! grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? by Friend22(m): 11:24pm On Apr 26, 2022
Kdon2:

Head slammer is here! grin grin grin grin
Drunken master grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? by Kdon2: 11:24pm On Apr 26, 2022
Jeon:

STOP SAYING WORDS AND PARTAKE IN ACTIONS... IT SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS.

U know your heart is already beating fast. You are afraid what ll become of you if we left. Well, rightly so. You ll be reduced to lowest status in human existence. Pity
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? by Kdon2: 11:25pm On Apr 26, 2022
Friend22:

Drunken master grin grin grin grin

Paedophile servant! grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? by Friend22(m): 11:40pm On Apr 26, 2022
Kdon2:

Paedophile servant! grin grin grin grin

Ratbag pig bull grin grin[right][/right]
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? by Jeon(f): 11:40pm On Apr 26, 2022
[s]
Kdon2:

U know your heart is already beating fast. You are afraid what ll become of you if we left. Well, rightly so. You ll be reduced to lowest status in human existence. Pity
[/s]

EMPTY VESSEL MAKES THE LOUDEST NOISE...

IF YOU ARE HIGH STATUS HUMAN.. WHY NOT STAY IN UR ZONE AND MAKE A LIVING.. YET NO THEY LIKE TO DOMINATE ANOTHER REGION B3CAUSE OF THE HARDSHIPS AND LACK OF REPRODUCTIVE IN UR REGIONS..

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? by todugo(m): 11:42pm On Apr 26, 2022
tolue42:
Scammers new format I guess .
Catfishers waiting for who will fall prey grin grin grin
45% of accounts claiming they need men and that they are single AsF are Catfishers in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? by Nova1988(m): 12:55am On Apr 27, 2022
EmmaJnr1:
Fulani are living fresh lives and enjoying Hausa people resources and land, denying Hausa political privileges and subjugating the Hausa people to slavery.
rest.
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? by Nova1988(m): 12:58am On Apr 27, 2022
Kdon2:

You are not naked but your ideals and brain is naked. Your region is full of evil and hatred! Killings everywhere... Yet you are more bothered about decent dressing? Hypocrite.

it's your region that is full of evil and hatred. i don't know where y'all got the opinion that northerners hate y'all. we literally dont give 2 bleeps.
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? by Nova1988(m): 1:06am On Apr 27, 2022
Kdon2:

talking about civilisation. you would've known that Iraq is called the cradle of civilisation because back then in the Islamic golden age Muslims from the abissid empire were the ones who invented algebra, algorithms, calculus, geometry, chemistry, biology, medicine, and astronomy etc and many other important inventions in which without it the industrial boom of the United kingdom will not have happened, but I guess you don't know because your slave masters have blinded you into thinking they're superior and everything was created by them.

and speaking of Arabic, if you weren't blinded by your slave masters you will know that the numbers we use today are arabic numerals and were derived from the Islamic golden age because after all were the one who invented maths. so maybe you should stop using the Arabic numerals and stick to Roman numerals.
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? by Kdon2: 3:11am On Apr 27, 2022
Nova1988:

talking about civilisation. you would've known that Iraq is called the cradle of civilisation because back then in the Islamic golden age Muslims from the abissid empire were the ones who invented algebra, algorithms, calculus, geometry, chemistry, biology, medicine, and astronomy etc and many other important inventions in which without it the industrial boom of the United kingdom will not have happened, but I guess you don't know because your slave masters have blinded you into thinking they're superior and everything was created by them.

and speaking of Arabic, if you weren't blinded by your slave masters you will know that the numbers we use today are arabic numerals and were derived from the Islamic golden age because after all were the one who invented maths. so maybe you should stop using the Arabic numerals and stick to Roman numerals.

Back then indeed! grin I get am before no be property Mr man.
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? by Kdon2: 3:13am On Apr 27, 2022
Nova1988:

it's your region that is full of evil and hatred. i don't know where y'all got the opinion that northerners hate y'all. we literally dont give 2 bleeps.

You are the retarded wanna be now! Who gives a bleep about you.
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? by Kdon2: 3:15am On Apr 27, 2022
Jeon:
[s][/s]

EMPTY VESSEL MAKES THE LOUDEST NOISE...

IF YOU ARE HIGH STATUS HUMAN.. WHY NOT STAY IN UR ZONE AND MAKE A LIVING.. YET NO THEY LIKE TO DOMINATE ANOTHER REGION B3CAUSE OF THE HARDSHIPS AND LACK OF REPRODUCTIVE IN UR REGIONS..

Chai! Lack of reproductive?? grin Hmmmm
Re: Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? by Kdon2: 3:16am On Apr 27, 2022
Friend22:

Ratbag pig bull grin grin[right][/right]

Rag head!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love / She Opened Her Bra And Skirt, Just For Efe To Win The Bbnaija (sexy Bad Picture) / Diego Maradona’s Daughter Posts Photo Of Her Bum Online (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.