Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Got Cheated On And This Is How. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Got Cheated On And This Is How. (63058 Views)

Got Cheated On, Feeling Suicidal!!! Need Help / Got Cheated By A Lady Online / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by Wuppdex: 11:34am On May 01, 2022
That's what the biblical master said, free yourself from mental slavery pls, live your life accordingly the way it pleases you and not by rules of some written principles to enslave your mind. life is too short to yes man all the time.
prepresh:
Sleeping with the person you are not married to is called fornication and can lead one to hell, Give your life to Christ and stop sleeping with people you are not married to
Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by Fiscus105(m): 11:35am On May 01, 2022
Emma1Oj:
too late prophet Nebuchadnezzar.

How? not too late ooo. Your son will surely get his own flesh of the flesh in one of popular ashawo joints sir.

Since it's popular , he would be able to select the best wife material among public hoes.
Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by Ebymyk(m): 11:46am On May 01, 2022
RickSanchez:
You're right, I think she wanted to hit me where my ego would hurt the most. Thanks.
Most welcome...
Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by Emma1Oj(m): 11:54am On May 01, 2022
Fiscus105:

How? not too late ooo. Your son will surely get his own flesh of the flesh in one of popular ashawo joints sir.

Since it's popular , he would be able to select the best wife material among public hoes.
and I repeat. Too late prophet Nebuchadnezzar. If you don't kn u can't kn..
Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by ayusco85(m): 12:01pm On May 01, 2022
RickSanchez:
I'd like to start by saying I'm serving, Sorry if the story is all messed up as my mind is F'ed up right now.

I got into a corpers lodge which used to be a lounge. I didn't want to date anyone but this hoe kept disturbing me to. Gave in.

Usually I'm a crypto investor, I have money, I look good, I dress good. I'm not saying all these things to hype myself up but I'm okay.

Sexually I can last hours, I made her cum consistently. The only problem I have is delayed ejaculation. Which she complains about.

Now, I'm not the type to love hard as I'm already used to heartbreaks. So we dated and broke up after 4 months or so. I was okay with the breakup.

Only to find out she's been fucking around the whole time I was loving up, as she(in my mind) opened up to me about the guys that played her and broke her heart.

She goes to church frequently and if you see this girl outside you'd think she's a saint, she doesn't party, she doesn't usually drink and no smoking.

Anyway I found out that she'd be fucking her our fellow corper guys and was getting passed around, while still pretending she still loved me(after the breakup).

When I knew and she came to my side and I told her to go Bleep the guy she usually goes to she said she doesn't care.

This person who I thought had a conscience was probably a covert narcissist who wants male attention from anywhere she'll get it.

To be honest it pains me to say this but I felt foolish for actually loving the girl and started to doubt myself as a man.

I'm usually the one girls cheat on their guys with(when I was in uni) but this time around I got my share(after I became a good guy), it hit hard and it disgusted me how I got to know she was being pounded by other niggas.

Funny thing is now she doesn't hide it, she blows kisses to the nigga openly in everyone's presence.

Don't want to bitch all day about this but honestly it feels evil how someone can switch like the devil cause I had nothing but good intentions for her. And she not only did all that but boldly told people I was the one disturbing her life. Lol. It is well. I know it's the times we shared that's causing me to feel undeserved.

The one thing on my mind I Sha know is that at the end of the day I'm still an awesome dude, no matter how a hoe wants to pay me back I'll still make bank and get back out there. Thanks for reading and if you have things to add, both good or bad I'm willing to read through.

Addition ; wanted to marry her as I had enough money to and we shared(to my understanding) the same values and dreams. I doubt I'll ever fall for words or even actions of love again as I was genuinely convinced she was good.

I guess you got served what u have been serving others. You reap what u sow. Just start sowing good so when it's time to reap, you won't be feeling bad.

Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by olakan22: 12:15pm On May 01, 2022
RickSanchez:
I'd like to start by saying I'm serving, Sorry if the story is all messed up as my mind is F'ed up right now.

I got into a corpers lodge which used to be a lounge. I didn't want to date anyone but this hoe kept disturbing me to. Gave in.

Usually I'm a crypto investor, I have money, I look good, I dress good. I'm not saying all these things to hype myself up but I'm okay.

Sexually I can last hours, I made her cum consistently. The only problem I have is delayed ejaculation. Which she complains about.

Now, I'm not the type to love hard as I'm already used to heartbreaks. So we dated and broke up after 4 months or so. I was okay with the breakup.

Only to find out she's been fucking around the whole time I was loving up, as she(in my mind) opened up to me about the guys that played her and broke her heart.

She goes to church frequently and if you see this girl outside you'd think she's a saint, she doesn't party, she doesn't usually drink and no smoking.

Anyway I found out that she'd be fucking her our fellow corper guys and was getting passed around, while still pretending she still loved me(after the breakup).

When I knew and she came to my side and I told her to go Bleep the guy she usually goes to she said she doesn't care.

This person who I thought had a conscience was probably a covert narcissist who wants male attention from anywhere she'll get it.

To be honest it pains me to say this but I felt foolish for actually loving the girl and started to doubt myself as a man.

I'm usually the one girls cheat on their guys with(when I was in uni) but this time around I got my share(after I became a good guy), it hit hard and it disgusted me how I got to know she was being pounded by other niggas.

Funny thing is now she doesn't hide it, she blows kisses to the nigga openly in everyone's presence.

Don't want to bitch all day about this but honestly it feels evil how someone can switch like the devil cause I had nothing but good intentions for her. And she not only did all that but boldly told people I was the one disturbing her life. Lol. It is well. I know it's the times we shared that's causing me to feel undeserved.

The one thing on my mind I Sha know is that at the end of the day I'm still an awesome dude, no matter how a hoe wants to pay me back I'll still make bank and get back out there. Thanks for reading and if you have things to add, both good or bad I'm willing to read through.

Addition ; wanted to marry her as I had enough money to and we shared(to my understanding) the same values and dreams. I doubt I'll ever fall for words or even actions of love again as I was genuinely convinced she was good.

She was a church girl sleeping with you and you didn't think it was odd. What did you think you'll find here?
Alálọ̀ọ́
Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by godliman: 12:30pm On May 01, 2022
RickSanchez:
Thank you so much bro. About the crypto part it's challenging to start now. I'm not in the right head space but I'll try teach you some things. Email me.
No girl is worth dying for especially the filthy ones.
Sorry guy I am interested in the crypto stuff too.
Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by victons(m): 12:33pm On May 01, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
how fa,just move on.i made a mistake of taking a cheating girl back.Dont ever make the mistake.move on,even though e hard.can you teach me crypto.i wan learn

I wan learn too
Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by Privatepart00: 12:33pm On May 01, 2022
RickSanchez:
Thank you so much bro. About the crypto part it's challenging to start now. I'm not in the right head space but I'll try teach you some things. Email me.

Can I queue in with him for the crypto please ? ASUU strike has scattered my plans for 2022.
Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by Sleekfingers: 12:33pm On May 01, 2022
RickSanchez:

You self cheat on her with several guys. Na do me , I do you
Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by victons(m): 12:40pm On May 01, 2022
Blunttruth:

I stopped reading after seeing the word hoe. Can't waste my time reading such a long post from a petty person.

But does she not qualify for a hoe?
Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by Ibrahim3307(m): 1:16pm On May 01, 2022
RickSanchez:
Cool, that's what the girl proved herself to be though. A hoe.
I am interested in learning that cryptocurrency stuff bro
Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by RickSanchez: 1:19pm On May 01, 2022
HRSweetness:

There really was no commitment. How do you commit to getting married or finding someone else? Sounds like you both were just flinging. Why did you break up?

I actually think you're mad that she beat you at your game. This is just a case of a dude who got his big ego deflated. You just can't handle the fact that she ain't pining for you and she audaciously moved on.
You woulda been okay if she was alone and miserable while you strutted with your new prey. LOL. On the low, you're a narcissist.

Dude, did she really cheat on you? You know you're making up these stories to make her look bad so you feel a little good but it ain't really working.

And, stop masturbating, it should help with your DE.

Lastly, if you choose to let past bitter experiences guide your decisions in future endeavors, you're gonna be the bigger loser.

Talmabout not loving hard cos you let yourself fall for the wrong kind. undecided "Becoming desensitized to feelings in relationships", that's freaking hilarious, please come back and share how well that goes for ya. undecided

Stay fresh okay.. LOL.

Lol, wasn't making up stories. She played around like a hoe that's a fact. Not that I give a F anymore though.
Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by pendragon35(m): 1:35pm On May 01, 2022
RickSanchez:

Take it easy on yourself man. Someone better will get across to you soon. Can I reach out to you for the Crypto knowledge, won't be bad to add to my knowledge base. Looking forward to your response.
Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by Leshyne(m): 2:00pm On May 01, 2022
You the deserving guy all of a sudden felt undeserved.

Life has more lessons to teach us, you will soon forget her when you enter another bus.

RickSanchez:

Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by cooooooks(m): 2:14pm On May 01, 2022
Like magic.
tayo60:
Continue being the good guy, a good girl will come your way.
Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by Brownshoe: 2:19pm On May 01, 2022
placeofallure:

I no be Osogbo o! Which kain Osogbo? I be proudly Kogi State o.
let rub minds, if you don't mind, 08081171739 Whatsapp.
Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by placeofallure(f): 2:50pm On May 01, 2022
Brownshoe:
let rub minds, if you don't mind, 08081171739 Whatsapp.

Let's not rub mindz, I am married.

Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by teejaymannia(m): 2:55pm On May 01, 2022
That's women of this days! One need to be very careful.....brother I wish to learn crypto can you please put me through. I will appreciate ��
Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by AutoRedux: 3:30pm On May 01, 2022
BusinessPlan22:

U know nothing bro.
The word of God cannot be broken

Na pikin you be.

Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by freddie009(m): 3:39pm On May 01, 2022
Digmygold:

If you ain't a "church boy", don't go looking for a "church girl". Karma will locate you and na olosho wey dey church you go wife las las. It's that simple.

Olosho dey everywhere. Church boys they suffer pass because they are naive when it comes to relationship so women take advantage of them.
Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by AgentNnamdi: 3:39pm On May 01, 2022
RickSanchez:

How did you discover her cheating games?
Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by Eleganza33(f): 5:18pm On May 01, 2022
RickSanchez:
am interested in crypto
Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by Aaay: 5:28pm On May 01, 2022
Really
Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by srclark: 8:59pm On May 01, 2022
walkingshadow911:

even the one of 3, 5, to 8 good years dey break...say something else please.
relationship and marriage is like bet9ja this days
that's not the issue for me taking a relationship that is less than 6 months this serious is worrisome obviously he was taking the relationship too far considering marrying someone you hardly k ow for marriage na wa oo
Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by Ladyk1990(f): 9:22pm On May 01, 2022
Fully following shocked
RickSanchez:

Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by Peskid: 9:28pm On May 01, 2022
Hey bro u can't give up on ladies like that yes we know you have not been lucky with geniue ones but not all girls are useless like her just that you have not met the perfect/right girl so don't give up you still have a lot of years ahead of you, there are one thousand and one girls out there note when one way closes another opens so relax when you are done with your nysc and you are working you will meet like mind (lady) .there is time for everything under the sun.
Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by returncole: 10:08pm On May 01, 2022
May God enlighten our heart of understanding and illuminate our discerning heart. I see an artificially cooked up self contradictory story written in an alluring manner appetized with a hook, line, and sinker of the crypto enterprise bait to allure unsuspecting sincere gullibles to milk them of their hard earned money perhaps through smokes and mirrors by a disguised anonymous pilferer behind the screen and shades of the internet.

This I have seen.
Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by Danboko11: 10:55pm On May 01, 2022
Really!!!. Are you serious. Stone cold dey cry
Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by Danboko11: 11:02pm On May 01, 2022
drmikeadams:

After this whole write up....can you totally agree and accept that according to the legend mosdii"Nigerian girls are useless, all of them"

What about ur mother? Use ur head
Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by Danboko11: 11:10pm On May 01, 2022
Tzar:
Just thank God her wh*re side came out in good time. If you had married the b*tch like you planned ehn, your eye for see pepper!
Just dust yourself up, look your best all day everyday, guard your heart steadfastly and dont give more than the next girl is willing to give you.
Men give too much these days. Be an Odogwu, be a Yul Edochie!

Person just carry wahala come put for he life
Re: Got Cheated On And This Is How. by Danboko11: 11:16pm On May 01, 2022
bishopdesignate:

Good evening bro. Please I'll love to get in touch with you. There's a conversation I want to have with you in private. Let me know how to reach you. Thanks

Bad guy, private conversation. Just tell us say u want learn crypto

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. / My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype / Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111