Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency (11819 Views)

Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency / 2023 Presidency: Why Atiku, Wike Should Support South-East — Nwodo / Militants: We Won’t Support South-south Security Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by Deadlytruth(m): 8:19am On Apr 28, 2022
CSTRR:
This country will never truly move forward until the south can counterbalance the north.

And the South can only counterbalance the north when they pull in one direction.

And that can only happen when there is fairness.

The reason why the lagos-calabar rail is not a priority for the Federal govt is because the south is not a true political weight yet.

The reason why Lagos will never enjoy special status anytime soon is also because of the same reason.

The same as Federalism, resource control, state policing.

All these will never happen without a United South.

And a United South will never happen because some people are used to divide and conquer the south due to over ambition and short sightedness.

Who were the southern people that first allowed themselves to be used to divide and conquer the South at independence?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by Johnfrank445rt: 8:19am On Apr 28, 2022
Chbv

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by Murphyenemuwe: 8:19am On Apr 28, 2022
Nobody is abusing you we're only stating the obvious. You guys are delusional and bitter. Despite the fact ACN had a presidential candidate in 2011, they were being realistic and Tinubu codedly supported Gej. But out of your bitterness if power isn't coming to us then let the north continue to rule. You see the difference between sane people and bitter people?
OyeofIkoTuN:
Oh yes ..I'm here for people insulting igbos lobatan, I don't have time for egusi like you. goan eat,it's morning. stop disgracing yourself ndi ndokwa

2 Likes

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by 989900: 8:20am On Apr 28, 2022
100% true, but that SE candidate should definitely never be you.
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by Franklerry: 8:22am On Apr 28, 2022
So no more biafra, why begging

2 Likes

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by 77up(m): 8:22am On Apr 28, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Lazy and igbos..in the same sentence..fake bro be honest for once na...hahahahahahaha. liars

When will Obi start his consultation or is he going to continue in his hide and seek for free ticket when others has been running from pillar to poll .

What more can be lazy !
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by CSTRR: 8:23am On Apr 28, 2022
homody:

Your region no carry better weight for politics try to understand, na the fact be that no dey argue.
I am not from the south east.

But that region was in mainstream politics from 1999-2015.

What makes you think it can't happen again?
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by Oyinlomobambam(m): 8:24am On Apr 28, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
For equity , justice & fairness SE should produce the president.

Make them go field... No one is given anything (its not constitutional)

1 Like

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:24am On Apr 28, 2022
Propaganda na bastard sha. Go and read of ogbonnaya onu of CNC..Tinubu is a learner gosh...We secretly supported buhari too..You self you be learner. With all bitterness in our heart,we want our peace of mind,immediate halt to distortion of facts and Propaganda and we will tell you what next,until then.....gbe enu dake

Murphyenemuwe:
Nobody is abusing you we're only stating the obvious. You guys are delusional and bitter. Despite the fact ACN had a presidential candidate in 2011, they were being realistic and Tinubu codedly supported Gej. But out of your bitterness if power isn't coming to us then let the north continue to rule. You see the difference between sane people and bitter people?
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by BabaO2: 8:25am On Apr 28, 2022
Because you be orphans?
Everything about SE is dramatic. Fake descendant of jews,

1 Like

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by Disclaimer12: 8:25am On Apr 28, 2022
How many sitting governors do they have prior to 2015? How many senators or house of rep compare to the old ACN?
Alamkir:

U were making sense until u add "less popular CPC". I come say make god twist that ur mouth Wey u use talk that thing there

1 Like

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by naija4life247: 8:25am On Apr 28, 2022
Yes, just the same way Alex Ekwueme and Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu stepped down and supported Yorubas in 1999 and 2003. Stupid coward. That is not a true Igbo. Igbos are brace and courageous. This Kalu is a bastard rogue.

1 Like

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:26am On Apr 28, 2022
See don't be from south east..Let me help you,so you can join him and insult south east ,so I can fire you both back wototowoto..I'm getting bored. what do you think?..You wish you was from south east right ?

CSTRR:

I am not from the south east.

But that region was in mainstream politics from 1999-2015.

What makes you think it can't happen again?
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by Deadlytruth(m): 8:28am On Apr 28, 2022
CSTRR:
In 1999, the north installed OBj and used the south east and south south to put him there against the south west candidate of olu falae.

It happened again during the yaradua era.

So what makes some people think it's only their region that can be "used"?

And do you think it was a wise decision on the part of the SS and SE to have allowed themselves to be used by the North to put in power a puppet of theirs just to reward him for what he did for them in 1979 at the detriment of the South? Were we supposed to start a new democracy in 1999 on the foundation of coming to power on reward system or through the possession of the genuine qualities required for nation building?

1 Like

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:30am On Apr 28, 2022
If equity and equality for majorities does not apply,who do you think will suffer when elephants clashes...na the grass ooo..Sorry for minorities before you play the play you wanna play.

77up:
When will Obi start his consultation or is he going to continue in his hide and seek for free ticket when others has been running from pillar to poll .

What more can be lazy !
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by Murphyenemuwe: 8:31am On Apr 28, 2022
What's ogbonnayas stake in APC?
OyeofIkoTuN:
Propaganda na bastard sha. Go and read of ogbonnaya onu of CNC..Tinubu is a learner gosh...We secretly supported buhari too..You self you be learner. With all bitterness in our heart,we want our peace of mind,immediate halt to distortion of facts and Propaganda and we will tell you what next,until then.....gbe enu dake

1 Like

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:32am On Apr 28, 2022
Make una dey there dey make demands while others consult widely till time go

1 Like

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by TheSociopath(m): 8:33am On Apr 28, 2022
I'll never vote for an Igbo man. And the reason is because of the daily insult online and physically

2 Likes

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:33am On Apr 28, 2022
Ndi ndokwa..You haven't seen delta north(federal) never ever. You wanna dabble into classified matters above your pay grade. chill out abeg

Murphyenemuwe:
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by Gaddafi1: 8:33am On Apr 28, 2022
Metrix147:
Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency, That's Only Fairness I Know — Orji Kalu

https://abntv.com.ng/news/entire-south-south-south-west-support-south-east-presidency-thats-fairness-know-orji-kalu-video/

I strongly believe that Kalu is more interested in Senate Presidency and will most likely support Tinubu and then gets rewarded.
The meeting he had with Tinubu is still very suspicious.
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by BabaO2: 8:34am On Apr 28, 2022
Alamkir:

U were making sense until u add "less popular CPC". I come say make god twist that ur mouth Wey u use talk that thing there
But cpc cant win elections then, cpc was just a movement of hardliners

1 Like

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by Murphyenemuwe: 8:35am On Apr 28, 2022
Yes we've never seen. Like the way you've seen the presidency. Otuoke has achieved what the whole easterners have never achieved in their life.
OyeofIkoTuN:
Ndi ndokwa..You haven't seen delta north(federal) never ever. You wanna dabble into classified matters above your pay grade. chill out abeg

1 Like

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:36am On Apr 28, 2022
haaaaa..taboo. Yolobas will tell you,they can answer that one for me.

Murphyenemuwe:
What's ogbonnayas stake in APC?
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:37am On Apr 28, 2022
My villager Pat Utomi tried. When will someone from ndokwa try biko na..

Murphyenemuwe:
Yes we've never seen. Like the way you've seen the presidency. Otuoke has achieved what the whole easterners have never achieved in their life.
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by sulaak(m): 8:37am On Apr 28, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
For equity , justice & fairness SE should produce the president.

So Nigerians can have equality in corruption and incompetence.

The SE(Igbo) want a system that replicates the failure of the selection of OB, Yaradua, GEJ and now Buhari.

There are capable Igbo candidates like Mongalu but the SE are not interested in him they will rather offer Peter Obi as their preferred presidential candidate.

If the Igbo believe that the next president must be Igbo, then we have the right to choose the Igbo presidential candidates that we like.

2 Likes

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by Murphyenemuwe: 8:38am On Apr 28, 2022
I don't know your obsession with the yorubas. How many votes did Ogbonnaya deliver for APC in his state? I'm waiting.
OyeofIkoTuN:
haaaaa..taboo. Yolobas will tell you,they can answer that one for me.

2 Likes

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by Deadlytruth(m): 8:38am On Apr 28, 2022
CSTRR:
There are manufacturing companies moving to Akwaibom and Rivers state.
Even Edo state.

Those are Niger delta States too.

Not just bayelsa or Delta.
So Edo has suddenly become a Niger Delta state again? Wonders shall never really end.

1 Like

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:39am On Apr 28, 2022
Ebonyi and Imo state. Man is quietly doing some damage to PDP and you are full of sh*t because he's a quiet man and not loud like ndi Accomodators

Murphyenemuwe:
I don't know your obsession with the yorubas. How many votes did Ogbonnaya delivered for APC in his state? I'm waiting.
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:41am On Apr 28, 2022
You see that Delta.. Just skip am abeg. I use God and beg you,e get why ..we have our own issues,you see that Niger delta package, please fling it to the Bush.

Deadlytruth:

So Edo has suddenly become a Niger Delta state again? Wonders shall never really end.

1 Like

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by Murphyenemuwe: 8:41am On Apr 28, 2022
Is part Utomi from South East? The same thing ojukwu attempted that gave him a bruised eye
OyeofIkoTuN:
My villager Pat Utomi tried. When will someone from ndokwa try biko na..

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by gnykelly(m): 8:42am On Apr 28, 2022
So we are no more Fulani slaves. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How FG Got Subsidy Removal Wrong — NECA / Ikeja Court Jails US Major For 10 Years Over Illegal Possession Of Arms / Rivers APC Demands Wike's Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.