Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency (11820 Views)

Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency / 2023 Presidency: Why Atiku, Wike Should Support South-East — Nwodo / Militants: We Won’t Support South-south Security Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by Mazisimonekpa(m): 6:15am On Apr 28, 2022
NO LEFLENDUM NO ERECTION

Simon Ekpa from Finland

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by MartinCorridon: 6:18am On Apr 28, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
Those suffersticated hydraulic ewedu guzzling people won't agree. Dem think say dem wise

Actually not just ewedu guzzlers.

The North banned you guys for 100 years for the foolish 1966 coup.

Kanu's stupid antics got you a 100 year extension.

But you're too much of a coward to face them. You can quote me anywhere, the highest support SouthEast is getting for Presidency is actually coming from Yorubas - the Liberal naive ones.

Even your coward leaders aren't pushing for SE Presidency as much as Yoruba.

That's 100% fact. Whether you like it or not. You guys should start thinking of contesting in year 3030.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by kokomilala(m): 6:18am On Apr 28, 2022
Yes,I agree 100%, even as a Yoruba. But the Igbo should speak with one voice. That voice should become a tour de force in the build up to the 2023 general elections. Perhaps,an Igbo presidency will finally set the pace for the final dismembering of this lie,this lopsided myth called Nigeria.
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by tempusfugit: 6:21am On Apr 28, 2022
Rubbish
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
For equity , justice & fairness SE should produce the president.

4 Likes

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by ariesbull: 6:24am On Apr 28, 2022
SW the weak link
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by tempusfugit: 6:26am On Apr 28, 2022
Response to mentions or Not, I ll say what I want to say, Jonathan and osinbajo didn't sit in their parlor pretending power
Administration1:
Them no go gree.
But I still support Jonathan or Osibanjo or Anyim or Obi to any septuagenarian, who is obviously sick and cannot be coherent while speaking.
I don't respond to mentions. Save yourself the stress

2 Likes

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by CSTRR: 6:27am On Apr 28, 2022
That is the right thing.

You can ask for concessions in exchange, but support Peter obi for president.

Not that tommorow, you will start looking for Southern unity after destroying the unity in the first place by unfair practices.
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by samesta(m): 6:27am On Apr 28, 2022
Donshegxy10:
Oga go and consult, instead you to meet with stake holders, he want those who have been consulting to handover the ticket for him on a platter.

Nothing is given in politics.

Nothing is given in politics? The two major parties gave their presidential tickets to South west on the ground of injustice, and after eight years the two major parties gave their presidential tickets to the north. The death of Y'adua destroyed it. After Goodluck's first full tenure, the north cried out just as the south east are crying out now that it's should be zoned to their zone.
I feel it's injustice to the Igbo people. I had related with the Igbos, yoruba's and various northern tribes in which I reside. When you talk about tribes that are evil and lacks conscience, it is never a tribal thing but that of an individual.

3 Likes

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 28, 2022
Support Peter Obi or Umahi perhaps, but OUK? not in a million years.
He should show us what he has done in Abia first as a Governor and now a Senator. Enough of all this rubbish!
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by membranus: 6:31am On Apr 28, 2022
No way bro.

Nobody gets the presidency on a platter of gold.

You want it, you work for it by winning the people's support nationally.

But unfortunately the Igbos have little friends out there to support their aspiration. Even among themselves they are not united.

8 Likes

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by CSTRR: 6:32am On Apr 28, 2022
This country will never truly move forward until the south can counterbalance the north.

And the South can only counterbalance the north when they pull in one direction.

And that can only happen when there is fairness.

The reason why the lagos-calabar rail is not a priority for the Federal govt is because the south is not a true political weight yet.

The reason why Lagos will never enjoy special status anytime soon is also because of the same reason.

The same as Federalism, resource control, state policing.

All these will never happen without a United South.

And a United South will never happen because some people are used to divide and conquer the south due to over ambition and short sightedness.

2 Likes

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by juman(m): 6:32am On Apr 28, 2022
He is right.
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by LongBig(m): 6:33am On Apr 28, 2022
You rub my back I rub yours, have you ever supported each other? My million dollar question

2 Likes

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by LongBig(m): 6:34am On Apr 28, 2022
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by Titaniumental: 6:35am On Apr 28, 2022
They should get it themselves, enough of all this wailings and wailings of them deserving it,it is too disturbing to the ears,If position of power is by who deserve it,alot of people who are currently in power won't be there,.......

SE and SS should go out there in 2023 and get it themselves if they think they deserve it,while all this wailings?

Is not like SW need there support if they want power,all the need is NW,NE and NC support.

Likewise North also don't need there support to win all they need is SW and NC support

5 Likes

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by CSTRR: 6:35am On Apr 28, 2022
membranus:
No way bro.

Nobody gets the presidency on a platter of gold.

You want it, you work for it by winning the people's support nationally.

But unfortunately the Igbos have little friends out there to support their aspiration. Even among themselves they are not united.
I don't think there is any candidate that will beat Peter obi in southern Nigeria.

So I don't Know what you are on about.

The problem is in the core north.

The same core north that use a southern region to divide and conquer for their own ends.

They have no problem using the south east or the south south to play the same role.
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by CSTRR: 6:37am On Apr 28, 2022
Titaniumental:
They should get it themselves, enough of all this wailings and wailings of them deserving it,it is too disturbing to the ears,If position of power is by who deserve it,alot of people who are currently in power won't be there,.......

SE and SS should go out there in 2023 and get it themselves if they think they deserve it,while all this wailings?

Is not like SW need there support if they want power,all the need is NW,NE and NC support.

Likewise North also don't need there support to win all they need is SW and NC support
So what if the North use the south east or South South to win elections like they did before?

It's even very possible now if a northerner gets the ticket in the pdp.

Or you think it's only the South West that can be "used"?
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by Titaniumental: 6:39am On Apr 28, 2022
CSTRR:
This country will never truly move forward until the south can counterbalance the north.

And the South can only counterbalance the north when they pull in one direction.

And that can only happen when there is fairness.

The reason why the lagos-calabar rail is not a priority for the Federal govt is because the south is not a true political weight yet.

The reason why Lagos will never enjoy special status anytime soon is also because of the same reason.

The same as Federalism, resource control, state policing.

All these will never happen without a United South.

And a United South will never happen because some people are used to divide and conquer the south due to over ambition and short sightedness.

I beg to differ,

Lagos don't need anyone's validation,Lagos is a mountain on it own that will still thrive with or without Nigeria.

Special status my foot grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by CSTRR: 6:39am On Apr 28, 2022
In 1999, the north installed OBj and used the south east and south south to put him there against the south west candidate of olu falae.

It happened again during the yaradua era.

So what makes some people think it's only their region that can be "used"?
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 28, 2022
Say support Peter Obi, rally round a credible man, Peter Obi is the only South East man worth supporting.
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by CSTRR: 6:43am On Apr 28, 2022
Titaniumental:

I beg to differ,

Lagos don't need anyone's validation,Lagos is a mountain on it own that will still thrive with or without Nigeria.

Special status my foot grin grin
Oh really?

How many big companies in Lagos source their energy from Lagos?

Or you don't know the importance of gas and proximity to it?

Go and ask the European Union scrambling everywhere for it.

You are parasitizing on the rest of Nigeria and still flexing shoulder pad.

Divide Nigeria and let's see if Lagos will remain the same.

First of all, those manufacturing Companies would start moving to the Niger delta after paying through their nose for Niger Delta gas when it's being exported.

1 Like

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by CSTRR: 6:45am On Apr 28, 2022
Dangote is getting cheap gas and oil right now in Lagos piped all the way from the Niger delta.

That is only possible because of one naijeria.
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by danot1030: 6:47am On Apr 28, 2022
OUK I don't know of South-South o, but South West don't owe South East anything with all the hates the South Eastern people has displayed against them. You called the north cows and you called the west slave and now you want cows and slaves to vote for you, no be juju be that?

Besides it's of record that the Igbos never supported Yorubas in politics, they will rather support any candidate contending against a Yoruba person.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by Titaniumental: 6:47am On Apr 28, 2022
CSTRR:

So what if the North use the south east or South South to win elections like they did before?

It's even very possible now if a northerner gets the ticket in the pdp.

Or you think it's only the South West that can be "used"?
See look here i'm from the SW,and i don't care from which region the next president will come from,all i care about is someone that will take Nigeria out from this shit hole Buhari has successfully thrown us into.

That been said,i still don't think the position of power is been handed over on a platter of Gold,if the North can successfully get the support of SE and SS and they produce the next president so be it,that means they've done their homework accurately,if the SW can successfully get the support of the North and produce the next president so be it,that means they've also accurately done their homework.

The SE should also go and plan on how they will successfully get their homework accurately done by seeking for the approval from other region instead of making enemies out of every region and coming back to wail that they deserve up and down

6 Likes

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by abu12: 6:51am On Apr 28, 2022
orji uzor is just playing games with Ibo people, he is not ready to fight presidential ticket. all his plan is to return to the Senate and APC should give him senate president.

I hope the likes of Dave umahi and okorocha give a good fight for the post of senate president.
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by gadgethead: 6:51am On Apr 28, 2022
Kingozymandias:
We all know this but it won't happen because of tribalism and ethno supremacist thinking the politicians use to divide us

It may not happen because the Igbos have lost the trust of Nigerians in general. Even Igbos are politically divided

3 Likes

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by CSTRR: 6:52am On Apr 28, 2022
Titaniumental:

See look here i'm from the SW,and i don't care from which region the next president will come from,all i care about is someone that will take Nigeria out from this shit hole Buhari has successfully thrown us into.

That been said,i still don't think the position of power is been handed over on a platter of Gold,if the North can successfully get the support of SE and SS and they produce the next president so be it,that means they've done their homework accurately,if the SW can successfully get the support of the North and produce the next president so be it,that means they've also accurately done their homework.

The SE should also go and plan on how they will successfully get their homework accurately done by seeking for the approval from other region instead of making enemies out of every region and coming back to wail that they deserve up and down
First of all,
power was handed down on a platter to the south West in 1999.

So yes, power can be given.

Nobody contested it with the south West, not even in the South.

Why can't the south west do the same?

It's not like there are no Igbo Candidate available.

Peter obi is even very credible than any body else in the polity.

So what else?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by zoedew: 6:53am On Apr 28, 2022
Did the SE support SW previous to now. He cleverly left that out. He believes he has the support of the North given his trajectory! What was his track record while Governor in the SE. SE ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY TO THE PRESIDENCY IS NOT A SOUND PREMISE FOR THE PRESIDENCY. He will be shocked to the marrow!!

2 Likes

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by Udemzy05: 6:54am On Apr 28, 2022
That's my take, the entire South South, south east should support the South east ticket.

If not then I'll understand that the southern forum governors were just making noise.
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by Titaniumental: 6:54am On Apr 28, 2022
CSTRR:

Oh really?

How many big companies in Lagos source their energy from Lagos?

Or you don't know the importance of gas and proximity to it?

Go and ask the European Union scrambling everywhere for it.

You are parasitizing on the rest of Nigeria and still flexing shoulder pad.

Divide Nigeria and let's see if Lagos will remain the same.

First of all, those manufacturing Companies would start moving to the Niger delta after paying through their nose for Niger Delta gas when it's being exported.
Oh really? I love this logic,

Divide Nigeria and Lagos will still thrive millions of time more.

Energy you say? grin grin alot of developed world out their thriving way better than Nigeria and still living on energy from other countries,did you need names?

Don't let me even go far,let me use a case study of Ghana and Nigeria

Come to think of it,for example Ghana got their electricity from Nigeria, isn't it,and yet they enjoy more of that than even us grin grin

Manufacturing company move to Niger-delta? grin same Niger-Delta you and i know? Are you been serious right now? grin grin what stop those companies from moving there now?

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ganduje Orders Probe Of Kano Zoo’s ‘gorilla Swallowed N6.8m’ / Marafa: Yari & I Haven't Joined PDP Just Yet But We Are Leaving APC / EU Offers Nigeria $450 Million To Fight Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.