Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency (11818 Views)

Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency / 2023 Presidency: Why Atiku, Wike Should Support South-East — Nwodo / Militants: We Won’t Support South-south Security Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:40am On Apr 28, 2022
Another stray Minorities..Fulanis are killing and displacing people and still winning elections..is that what you want? .We should join them in killing you right and taking power by force instead of equity...cowards..Well onto the Atlantic we move

zoedew:

The insult the SE heap on other parts of Nigeria makes it worse! Other parts of Nigeria imbibe so much about SE - cuisine, music, fashion, ENTREPRENEURAL attributes but the SE do not reciprocate all that. Rather, they abuse SW as “ewedu and amala guzzlers” and will hardly sample the SW delicacy for anything. The SE derisively refer to the North as “ignorant gambari”! The SE will keep making money and spend it seeking Biafra in the wrong way while also cooking their cuisine much cherished by the SW, SS and the North but will not have the Nigerian Presidency until they take Baba Achebe’s advice when he famously said:” “I will be the first to concede that the Igbo as a group is not without its flaws. Its success can and did carry deadly penalties: the dangers of hubris, overweening pride, and thoughtlessness, which invite envy and hatred or, even worse, than can obsess the mind with material success and dispose it to all kinds of crude showiness. There is no doubt at all that there is a strand in contemporary Igbo behavior that can offend by its noisy exhibitionism and disregard for humility and quietness.” - Chinua Achebe”
I expect the typical Igbo and their ill-intentioned sympathisers here to hereafter abuse me. Anyhow, an Igbo proverb says that “if you pluck a tick from a dog’s body you should show it to the dog, so it does not think that you pinched it.”
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by CSTRR: 7:41am On Apr 28, 2022
dmosthigh:
Mazi ochendu Nnamdi kanu will be laughing with toothpick on his hands right now where ever they are keeping him

Dede orji,your eye don clear na say no be one Nigeria we dey.But before you were negotiating for Nigeria so that Nnamdi kanu will drop his patriotic agitation.

Who knows you are among the Judas that sold him out feeling like makapeletus!Well.....In the voice of chiboy in Selina tested,Maakaapeeletus!!!!!we go off your street light for dis street (south east)even if they zone it to South east.

True rebels
Anuofia
Biafra, you will not get.

What kanu is doing is to ensure that your children and your children-children will remain under the umbrella of suspicion, and a glass ceiling in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by Murphyenemuwe: 7:43am On Apr 28, 2022
Engaging you guys in any discussion is brain draining. How do you come about Tinubu and ogbonnaya? The world doesn't give u what u deserve but what u fight for. A man's greatest advantage is the ability to negotiate. How do you negotiate when you're not objective?
You demonize a particular religion and u expect to rule this country? Wake up from your dreams
OyeofIkoTuN:
Thunder fire any yoloba adage that couldn't save its people from being refugees.. Tinubu no senior ogbonnaya for the APC..goan ask.

4 Likes

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by Alamkir: 7:44am On Apr 28, 2022
Disclaimer12:
I TINUBU dey hated with passion was the same man that orchestrated the birth of APC by merging with a less popular CPC, undecided

U were making sense until u add "less popular CPC". I come say make god twist that ur mouth Wey u use talk that thing there

1 Like

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by Gentlerespect76: 7:44am On Apr 28, 2022
SlyDev:
I love Kalu, Sir igbo people offended us and our destiny with their daily insult because of nothing but this presidency, in your humble heart please accept that your people didn't deserve it
You, indeed, are true son of Oduduwa. You cannot change.

1 Like

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by Gentlerespect76: 7:45am On Apr 28, 2022
Alamkir:

U were making sense until u add "less popular CPC". I come say make god twist that ur mouth Wey u use talk that thing there
grin

1 Like

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by Pablodtotti: 7:46am On Apr 28, 2022
The Man made a valid point the President should be zoned to the South East. I rest my case

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by zoedew: 7:48am On Apr 28, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Another stray Minorities..Fulanis are killing and displacing people and still winning elections..is that what you want? .We should join them in killing you right and taking power by force instead of equity...cowards..Well onto the Atlantic we move

Typical! I expect to be abused by your ilk instead of presenting your argument disagreeing with me in a decent way. What have SE Senators, Federal Reps and Governors done and on record said about …” Fulanis are killing and displacing people and still winning elections.”? Interestingly I do not belong to the “ … stray minorities…” you refer to. I don’t see issues of this sort from a myopic point of view. See now, with that sort of figure of speech about minorities in the SE and SS how do you expect them to cast their lot with you in creating Biafra! Pitiable endeavour!

1 Like

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by Murphyenemuwe: 7:49am On Apr 28, 2022
A region that sees diplomacy as being foolish and termed it as ass licking can only thrive when the world was dominating by conquest and that was 200 years ago. They couldn't evolve and they've accepted their fate out of pride. Check their monikers here. Prince of Lagos, emir of ikotun. They are not proud of their identity. It is a shame
zoedew:

The insult the SE heap on other parts of Nigeria makes it worse! Other parts of Nigeria imbibe so much about SE - cuisine, music, fashion, ENTREPRENEURAL attributes but the SE do not reciprocate all that. Rather, they abuse SW as “ewedu and amala guzzlers” and will hardly sample the SW delicacy for anything. The SE derisively refer to the North as “ignorant gambari”! The SE will keep making money and spend it seeking Biafra in the wrong way while also cooking their cuisine much cherished by the SW, SS and the North but will not have the Nigerian Presidency until they take Baba Achebe’s advice when he famously said:” “I will be the first to concede that the Igbo as a group is not without its flaws. Its success can and did carry deadly penalties: the dangers of hubris, overweening pride, and thoughtlessness, which invite envy and hatred or, even worse, than can obsess the mind with material success and dispose it to all kinds of crude showiness. There is no doubt at all that there is a strand in contemporary Igbo behavior that can offend by its noisy exhibitionism and disregard for humility and quietness.” - Chinua Achebe”
I expect the typical Igbo and their ill-intentioned sympathisers here to hereafter abuse me. Anyhow, an Igbo proverb says that “if you pluck a tick from a dog’s body you should show it to the dog, so it does not think that you pinched it.”

3 Likes

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by LegacyB: 7:51am On Apr 28, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
For equity , justice & fairness SE should produce the president.
When you learn to play Politics not Politricks.

2 Likes

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:51am On Apr 28, 2022
Another stray minority fake politikal analyst pon da beat ..who you? where you from? who know you? who bring you?.. gettat joor

zoedew:

Typical! I expect to be abused by your ilk instead of presenting your argument disagreeing with me in a decent way. What have SE Senators, Federal Reps and Governors done and on record said about …” Fulanis are killing and displacing people and still winning elections.”? Interestingly I do not belong to the “ … stray minorities…” you refer to. I don’t see issues of this sort from a myopic point of view. See now, with that sort of figure of speech about minorities in the SE and SS how do you expect them to cast their lot with you in creating Biafra! Pitiable endeavour!
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by daywatcher: 7:52am On Apr 28, 2022
Just like SE, SW and SS have their own interests and therefore will vote for whoever aligns best with those interests

3 Likes

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by Akponmfet: 7:53am On Apr 28, 2022
Beggers are always begging.

3 Likes

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:54am On Apr 28, 2022
this is your problem here..Face it! stop shifting goal post.. You need your people to vote tinubu,get them from Togo,benin republic..Stop pinching my ear with your noise

Murphyenemuwe:
Engaging you guys in any discussion is brain draining. How do you come about Tinubu and ogbonnaya? The world doesn't give u what u deserve but what u fight for. A man's greatest advantage is the ability to negotiate. How do you negotiate when you're not objective?
You demonize a particular religion and u expect to rule this country? Wake up from your dreams
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by zoedew: 7:56am On Apr 28, 2022
Pablodtotti:
The Man made a valid point the President should be zoned to the South East. I rest my case
Unfortunately, as picked up from Gloria Steinem power is not served; it is taken deploying wise tactics. The North know that very well and apply same. The results are undeniable in that the North has been in power for so long and no one will have The Presidency without reaching out to the North!
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by Akachai2030(m): 7:58am On Apr 28, 2022
And it's Peter Obi Nigerians want. PDP give Nigeria Peter Obi

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by bastardmod: 7:59am On Apr 28, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:

Just reading this and couldn't help responding to your senselessness

So the region that calls Christians kafir, as a matter of religious doctrine, largely supported boko haram with statements like an attack on boko haram is an attack on the north, is permitted to rule and even enslave you, but the most travelled tribe in nigeria, with investments in every nook and crany does not merit it ever.

I salute your wickeness

But just know, there is something called karma.

I patiently wait for it.
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by Akachai2030(m): 8:00am On Apr 28, 2022
ShadowCracker:

OBI TOO LIE is candidate too. cheesy cheesy
you're not normal, bring fact that he has lied, if not remain silent
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by 77up(m): 8:03am On Apr 28, 2022
Donshegxy10:
Oga go and consult, instead you to meet with stake holders, he want those who have been consulting to handover the ticket for him on a platter.

Nothing is given in politics.
You dey mind those big mouth lazy ass grin

1 Like

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:04am On Apr 28, 2022
don't engage me biko..The moment you mentioned delta igbo,I knew I was ondo yoruba and my best friend was Jigawa hausa. You are not from my state now run along..

Murphyenemuwe:
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by homody(m): 8:05am On Apr 28, 2022
CSTRR:

So what if the North use the south east or South South to win elections like they did before?

It's even very possible now if a northerner gets the ticket in the pdp.

Or you think it's only the South West that can be "used"?

Your region no carry better weight for politics try to understand, na the fact be that no dey argue.

2 Likes

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:06am On Apr 28, 2022
says taofeeekk...hahahahahahahahaha

Heavensent01:

Igbo are just fooling around, even PDP they invested in politically will not give them ticket not to talk of APC they're in Minority

delusional tribe
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by Murphyenemuwe: 8:07am On Apr 28, 2022
Have you ever done any course in philosophy? A mad man sitting on a heap of garbage sees a sane man and calls him mad man. That's the perfect illustration for your present situation. You're the senseless one here. South West is very tolerant when it comes to religion. And to some extent the South south but that can't be said about your region. You go as far as demonizing your own people who decide to practice the other faith. One idiot even said easterners are egalitarians. That guy should be hanged
bastardmod:

Just reading this and couldn't help responding to your senselessness

So the region that calls Christians kafir, as a matter of religious doctrine, largely supported boko haram with statements like an attack on boko haram is an attack on the north, is permitted to rule and even enslave you, but the most travelled tribe in nigeria, with investments in every nook and crany does not merit it ever.

I salute your wickeness

But just know, there is something called karma.

I patiently wait for it.

2 Likes

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:08am On Apr 28, 2022
Lazy and igbos..in the same sentence..fake bro be honest for once na...hahahahahahaha. liars

77up:
You dey mind those big mouth lazy ass grin
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by Murphyenemuwe: 8:10am On Apr 28, 2022
Oh mine. You had to go search for a comment I made last year. Your inferiority complex is second to none. I'm from ndokwa west. Take it or hang yourself.
OyeofIkoTuN:
don't engage me biko..The moment you mentioned delta igbo,I knew I was ondo yoruba and my best friend was Jigawa hausa. You are not from my state now run along..

2 Likes

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:11am On Apr 28, 2022
So because you get A1 for GLS ni GST, sai gobe for you be that..You must be running helter skelter with your full chest inside..olorun.. If not for that Delta that you mentioned..this boy,you better be careful. Well you be my brother,I will not answer your stoney A*ss anymore

Murphyenemuwe:
Have you ever done any course in philosophy? A mad man sitting on a heap of garbage sees a sane man and calls him mad man. That's the perfect illustration for your present situation. You're the senseless one here. South West is very tolerant when it comes to religion. And to some extent the South south but that can't be said about your region. You go as far as demonizing your own people who decide to practice the other faith. One idiot even said easterners are egalitarians. That guy should be hanged
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 28, 2022
CSTRR:

First of all,
power was handed down on a platter to the south West in 1999.

So yes, power can be given.

Nobody contested it with the south West, not even in the South.

Why can't the south west do the same?

It's not like there are no Igbo Candidate available.

Peter obi is even very credible than any body else in the polity.

So what else?

Are you serious? Go and check the names of those who contested PDP Primaries before the 1999 election.

It seems selective memory, the sort you think will allow you win an argument, is your problem.

2 Likes

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:13am On Apr 28, 2022
Oh yes ..I'm here for people insulting igbos lobatan, I don't have time for egusi like you. goan eat,it's morning. stop disgracing yourself ndi ndokwa

Murphyenemuwe:
Oh mine. You had to go search for a comment I made last year. Your inferiority complex is second to none. I'm from ndokwa west. Take it or hang yourself.
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by Urchmankc: 8:15am On Apr 28, 2022
My brother ouk cannot endorse atiku.
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by Deadlytruth(m): 8:15am On Apr 28, 2022
samesta:

Nothing is given in politics? The two major parties gave their presidential tickets to South west on the ground of injustice, and after eight years the two major parties gave their presidential tickets to the north. The death of Y'adua destroyed it. After Goodluck's first full tenure, the north cried out just as the south east are crying out now that it's should be zoned to their zone.
I feel it's injustice to the Igbo people. I had related with the Igbos, yoruba's and various northern tribes in which I reside. When you talk about tribes that are evil and lacks conscience, it is never a tribal thing but that of an individual.

Would you mind explaining how Obasanjo's stagemanaged PDP candidacy in 1999 was an act in pursuit of justice to the Yorubas knowing fully well that he was the very person Yorubas didn't want given his anti-Yoruba antecedents? Where on earth do you do justice to a people by imposing on them a person who was part and percel of the injustice against them in the first instance?

Then what injustice against the NW was being addressed by the picking of Yaradua when Abacha, Buhari and Murtala Mohammed who ruled during the military era were already from the NW?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Stella Okotete: Segun Adebayo Criticises Buhari For Failure To Indict NEXIM Boss / Adeleke Presents ₦‎1.528 Billion Bond Certificates To Retired Workers In Osun / How FG Got Subsidy Removal Wrong — NECA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.