Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency (11824 Views)

Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency / 2023 Presidency: Why Atiku, Wike Should Support South-East — Nwodo / Militants: We Won’t Support South-south Security Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:42am On Apr 28, 2022
very strong easterners of the tribe of IBGOJALON

Murphyenemuwe:
Is part Utomi from South East? The same thing ojukwu attempted that gave him a bruised eye
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by YorubarLord: 8:43am On Apr 28, 2022
Suddenly they need the help of the yoruba slaves grin
Islandlady:
grin

Okay we will support southeast in our dreams
I can't believe they will ever call us brothers...after all the insults, names calling, burning of bridges, now you need our support

No thanks, it's law of Moses...an eye for an eye
You reap what you sow grin

4 Likes

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by Murphyenemuwe: 8:44am On Apr 28, 2022
You see how silly you're? Compare him to a man that has the whole region. Do they practice politics silently? Go and sleep baba
OyeofIkoTuN:
Ebonyi and Imo state. Man is quietly doing some damage to PDP and you are full of sh*t because he's a quiet man and not loud like ndi Accomodators

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:46am On Apr 28, 2022
judge for yourself

gnykelly:
So we are no more Fulani slaves. grin

1 Like

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:51am On Apr 28, 2022
who has the whole region? please comman take this dude away oo..Doesn't even know pdp has Oyo in the west..I'm done ndokwa man,see you at the village meeting

Murphyenemuwe:
You see how silly you're? Compare him to a man that has the whole region. Do they practice politics silently? Go and sleep baba
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by tamdun: 8:51am On Apr 28, 2022
CSTRR:

First of all,
power was handed down on a platter to the south West in 1999.

So yes, power can be given.

Nobody contested it with the south West, not even in the South.

Why can't the south west do the same?

It's not like there are no Igbo Candidate available.

Peter obi is even very credible than any body else in the polity.

So what else?
There was primary in 1999 and Alex ekwueme lost, ordinary Google search will cure ur ignorance

1 Like

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:52am On Apr 28, 2022
Just the help of these ones to help Tinubu win votes..that's all

YorubarLord:
Suddenly they need the help of the yoruba slaves grin

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by Bamzyriches451: 8:52am On Apr 28, 2022
Damn!
Entire SS and SW should support Igbo presidency?? The question is "will SE even support their own?"

2 Likes

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by tamdun: 8:53am On Apr 28, 2022
Titaniumental:

Oh really? I love this logic,

Divide Nigeria and Lagos will still thrive millions of time more.

Energy you say? grin grin alot of developed world out their thriving way better than Nigeria and still living on energy from other countries,did you need names?

Don't let me even go far,let me use a case study of Ghana and Nigeria

Come to think of it,for example Ghana got their electricity from Nigeria, isn't it,and yet they enjoy more of that than even us grin grin

Manufacturing company move to Niger-delta? grin same Niger-Delta you and i know? Are you been serious right now? grin grin what stop those companies from moving there now?
Companies are even running to Ghana that couldn't provide electricity for themselves, u better ignore that guy

3 Likes

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by SOFTSKILL: 8:55am On Apr 28, 2022
Deadlytruth:

Who were the southern people that first allowed themselves to be used to divide and conquer the South at independence?

It was led by Nnamdi A sick kwe
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by Ddokie: 8:58am On Apr 28, 2022
tempusfugit:
Response to mentions or Not, I ll say what I want to say, Jonathan and osinbajo didn't sit in their parlor pretending power

On the contrary they actually did nothing.

OBJ was given because of Abiola. He did nothing on his own. It was IBB and the other generals that decided to give it to the south west in fairness to Abiola. (fairness)

Jonathan was given because of ND agitation (fairness)

Osinbajo is contesting because he is opportune to be VP if not e no fit win even house of reps.

The only Yoruba man that is working with his weight is Jagaban. And I honestly don't blame him for running. He has earnestly worked for it, and if he misses this time, its over for him.

But do people actually get the presidency on a bird of rosses and fairness in Nigeria.
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:04am On Apr 28, 2022
hahahaha..you be mumu ooo,this one enter me sha

SOFTSKILL:

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by Deadlytruth(m): 9:06am On Apr 28, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
You see that Delta.. Just skip am abeg. I use God and beg you,e get why ..we have our own issues,you see that Niger delta package, please fling it to the Bush.

Funny. But not a few SS guys got deluded by the Niger Delta package few years back.

1 Like

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by dmosthigh(m): 9:07am On Apr 28, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
You're naive if you ever believed NMKs agitation is patriotic and sincere. It is political. Where was NMK during Jonathan's tenure? Your hypocrisy stinks to the high heaven. South west was marginalized during Jonathan's regime. They didn't threaten to break away. They simply say back and strategized. I'm still confused as to how you came about easterners are the smartest. With this act of yours you're the dumbest region in Nigeria. The same Obasanjo u voted for picked a man from otuoke as VP over u guys

Has the frustration gotten this deep in you skull miners and tribal bigots?

If am correct I never mentioned the name of your hypocritic and Brutus of a brother osibanjo,or the drug Baron and ancestral God of yours call Tinubu,I was actually talking about a betrayal of a brother to his people

Go to school isi mba..... Anyofia
You shall remain pained for the rest of your life say Amen to that...
Last but not the least.If an igbo man is not the next president,it's a win win for me because then will my politician brothers know for sure that one Nigeria is a No No.

Otu gbawakwa nnegi there!!! Ikpu!
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by Obainomilano: 9:09am On Apr 28, 2022
Donshegxy10:
Oga go and consult, instead you to meet with stake holders, he want those who have been consulting to handover the ticket for him on a platter.

Nothing is given in politics.
...shut up your stupid mouth you are talking about consult...we that have been supporting and voting northerners and westerners do not deserve to rule abi ..or which tribe is more qualified to bring development to this country than an Igbo man ....if not that you are a tribal bigot will you come here and oppose pure fact and truth .. tommorow when there is crisis you will come here and blame pdp and ipob but when you know what to do to bring peace and calm in this country you will oppose it because an afonja or Muslim is not involved..by the way how much do the north and west generate for this country even Lagos State is well run and developed by Igbo men
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:09am On Apr 28, 2022
Nope we won't.. Not those thieves they are parading. let's get that boy out of jail first,uhmmm then..I don't know.. The major problem to be honest is that the good guys dare not attempt to raise their heads,they will be crushed..you know it and I know..Don't even dare. Now the koko is we don't want bad guys being forcibly push down our throats in the name of you must pick one from these evils because it democracy..it's sickening.

Bamzyriches451:
Damn!
Entire SS and SW should support Igbo presidency?? The question is "will SE even support their own?"
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by Deadlytruth(m): 9:11am On Apr 28, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

Thanks.
But today, his brothers point very dirty accusing fingers at other Southern tribes accusing them of betrayal and division of the South as if Nigeria started to exist in 2015 when Jonathan lost.

1 Like

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:11am On Apr 28, 2022
He is not yoruba oo..the guy self tire me. He's our ndokwa brother oo. He's just happy today that almighty titled OYE is mentioning him. E dey sweet me self..forgive him. Na delta man

dmosthigh:

Has the frustration gotten this deep in you skull miners and tribal bigots?

If am correct I never mentioned the name of your hypocritic and Brutus of a brother osibanjo,or the drug Baron and ancestral God of yours call Tinubu,I was actually talking about a betrayal of a brother to his people

Go to school isi mba..... Anyofia
You shall remain pained for the rest of your life say Amen to that...
Last but not the least.If an igbo man is not the next president,it's a win win for me because then will my politician brothers know for sure that one Nigeria is a No No.

Otu gbawakwa nnegi there!!! Ikpu!
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by bastardmod: 9:13am On Apr 28, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
Have you ever done any course in philosophy? A mad man sitting on a heap of garbage sees a sane man and calls him mad man. That's the perfect illustration for your present situation. You're the senseless one here. South West is very tolerant when it comes to religion. And to some extent the South south but that can't be said about your region. You go as far as demonizing your own people who decide to practice the other faith. One idiot even said easterners are egalitarians. That guy should be hanged

Your useless philosophy lessons did nothing for your mi d which is as dumb as f##k

The religion that officially calls Christians kafir north and southwest dominated is the tolerant one , while a tribe that has more presence nationally than any other, speaks more Nigerian languages than any other is intolerant, arm chair philosopher.

Abeg swerve
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:13am On Apr 28, 2022
We didn't point..we only said you have no right to point too..Lobatan. Let's start afresh you said No.. and we must start afresh that's the koko..

Deadlytruth:

Thanks.
But today, his brothers point very dirty accusing fingers at other Southern tribes accusing them of betrayal and division of the South as if Nigeria started to exist in 2015 when Jonathan lost.
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by Obainomilano: 9:14am On Apr 28, 2022
MartinCorridon:
grin

Text "COMEDY" to 419.

No Igbo man will make top 10 in the primaries. Except maybe in AKPU-GA. grin

Even Peter Obi dreams to be Atiku's houseboy VP will not smell the ticket.

With the unrest in SE, who would be stupid enough to pick a running mate from there?

Atiku wishes he picked from SS/SW in 2019. He can't be that foolish again.
...it doesn't change the fact that the poorest Igbo man has a better living standard than you..nor does it change the fact that your people are being killed and raped daily by your slave masters bandits unlike the Igbo man ,nor does it change the fact that if a Muslim or afonja continue to rule forever life will continue to be hard and difficult for you and your distracted ancestors forever while the Igbo man buy your land developed it employ and feed you so continue hating the Igbo man .....we shall see who is going to come here to blame ipob when the Fulani miscreants starts raping and burning your community

1 Like

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by LZAA: 9:14am On Apr 28, 2022
Islandlady:
grin

Okay we will support southeast in our dreams
I can't believe they will ever call us brothers...after all the insults, names calling, burning of bridges, now you need our support

No thanks, it's law of Moses...an eye for an eye
You reap what you sow grin

You afonjas are a disgrace i swear
After scattering this contraption by causing the first coup with your blatant tribalism and NADECO nonsense
U people have the guts to keep spewing rubbish
Lamido sanusi was right
You people are the problem of Nigeria
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:14am On Apr 28, 2022
uncle I,uncle I,uncle I....the answer is IGBOS..give me a round of applause biko

bastardmod:

Your useless philosophy lessons did nothing for your mi d which is as dumb as f##k

The religion that officially calls Christians kafir north and southwest dominated is the tolerant one , while a tribe that has more presence nationally than any other, speaks more Nigerian languages than any other is intolerant, arm chair philosopher.

Abeg swerve
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:16am On Apr 28, 2022
Omo the kind thick thick response wey I dey see for page 6...be like say big-names don enter oo,the English is dropping wotowoto. �
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by DimIsaac10(m): 9:17am On Apr 28, 2022
If you say you don't trust Ibos and can't let them rule then let them go. I don't know why you keep people you don't like.
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:24am On Apr 28, 2022
How do they just round up citizens abi human beings and classify us with dirty names..Niger delta who and who.. Delta bai bai is on its own asweartogaad,even if Nigeria breaks up, you see that particular delta state will decide if we want our own country or go with your brothers down east..No shapana but say Delta Niger or NDDC or southeast and south south jargons cannot work.. We deltans we are woke too oo..gbabe,my people died for the cause..we know what we want,nothing can be by force..lie lie. we know who we are.

Deadlytruth:

Funny. But not a few SS guys got deluded by the Niger Delta package few years back.
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by MartinCorridon: 9:25am On Apr 28, 2022
angry
Obainomilano:

Obainomilano to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:

it doesn't change the fact that the poorest Igbo man has a better living standard than you..nor does it change the fact that your people are being killed and raped daily by your slave masters bandits unlike the Igbo man ,nor does it change the fact that if a Muslim or afonja continue to rule forever life will continue to be hard and difficult for you and your distracted ancestors forever while the Igbo man buy your land developed it employ and feed you so continue hating the Igbo man .....we shall see who is going to come here to blame ipob when the Fulani miscreants starts raping and burning your community

grin

All this epistle just for your parents ?

I am so very happy I made you suicidal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by Berezuski: 9:25am On Apr 28, 2022
You may be a good man but your brothers has dent everything about your zonal presidency
They took everything for fun.
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by Murphyenemuwe: 9:25am On Apr 28, 2022
You will stay in your landlocked region and spew trash. South west is dominated by who?
bastardmod:

Abeg swerve
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 28, 2022
This is a reasonable and logical statement made by Orji Kalu. There is a saying that he who must come to equity must do so with clean hands. The argument is that power should rotate to South, now what's the rationale for SW that would have ruled for 16 years cumulatively and SS that has ruled for 8 years cumulatively compete against SE that hasn't ruled ruled? If they must contest based on the strict tenets of democracy, then why blackmail the North not to contest? Isn't that the height of hypocrisy and insincerity?

I'm not a politician but I can see that North is cunningly exploiting such hypocrisy and insincerity and would use it to deal a blow on all Southerners.

They may eventually allow a region in the South aside SE to clinch the APC ticket, then manipulate PDP to bring a Northerner as flag bearer. Once this happens, even Northerners who are APC card carrying members would end up openly supporting the Northerner in PDP.

When this eventually happens, what would be the argument of the SW and SS? Would they claim to have been betrayed or shortchanged?

Allowing a SW to emerge president in 2023 would mean they've ruled far more than any geopolitical zone, including NW! Do my naive Yoruba brothers think the North would allow that or they're not aware?

Nigeria is already fractured and state institutions have become very fragile. Now that everyone in the SE, both politicians, elite, proliterates, traders, peasants etc all believe that Igbos are being grossly marginalized in Nigeria and they're being reduced to slave status, do anyone in all sincerity believe they would accept such fate? No! They would lose interest in Nigeria as a country and that is when separatists when gain wide acceptance.

Antagonists may want to argue that Igbos would only harm themselves, but that's neither here nor there but one thing would be assured, the Nigerian state and its institutions would lose credibility and legitimacy in the region. If you think that militarizing the region or sending thousands of soldiers or killing innocent people, or threatening Igbos living in the North would solve the problem then think again, because it would not. It would only hasten the eventual collapse of Nigeria.

Already, some police stations, schools, banks etc no longer put Nigerian flag in their premises, that's to show you how disconnected the region is fast becoming with Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by bahdpersona(m): 9:40am On Apr 28, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Thunder fire any yoloba adage that couldn't save its people from being refugees.. Tinubu no senior ogbonnaya for the APC..goan ask.

That seems like a news to me. you should explain HOW rather than asking us to go and ask.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Kick-starts 2017 Budget Process, Fix Oil Benchmark (Pic) / Onnoghen: PDP Is Sympathetic To Corruption, Says APC / Osinbajo, Wife Celebrate 34th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.