Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency (11801 Views)

Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency / 2023 Presidency: Why Atiku, Wike Should Support South-East — Nwodo / Militants: We Won’t Support South-south Security Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by Obainomilano: 9:43am On Apr 28, 2022
MartinCorridon:
angry

grin

All this epistle just for your parents ?

I am so very happy I made you suicidal.
..if you like shine your red oil dirty ewedu gworo chewing teeth ..the fact remains that more and more of your people are beggers and more of your people are agberos and more and more of your people are chased and killed everyday by bandits and with time you and your family people will finally seek assylum in Chad or Nigel because there will be no safe place for you while the average Igbo man is peacefully relaxing in his home ..wasted sperm born of an oloshioc woman ..that's what you are.. continue hating the Igbo man and see how your miserable life will end
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by Deadlytruth(m): 9:52am On Apr 28, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
We didn't point..we only said you have no right to point too..Lobatan. Let's start afresh you said No.. and we must start afresh that's the koko..

You don't start afresh in the middle of the game. 1999 was the actual opportunity to start afresh as it was actually a new opportunity but you know that Azikiwe's people once more went into an alliance with the North again to place in power a Southern lackey of theirs who ended up really doing their bidding by way of resisting restructuring, levelling Odi, hounding Alamiesegha ostensibly for corruption but glossing over far more corrupt Northern governors and even his own puppet governor in Ogun State, etc.

1 Like

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by MartinCorridon: 9:53am On Apr 28, 2022
Obainomilano:

Obainomilano to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:

.if you like shine your red oil dirty ewedu gworo chewing teeth ..the fact remains that more and more of your people are beggers and more of your people are agberos and more and more of your people are chased and killed everyday by bandits and with time you and your family people will finally seek assylum in Chad or Nigel because there will be no safe place for you while the average Igbo man is peacefully relaxing in his home ..wasted sperm born of an oloshioc woman ..that's what you are.. continue hating the Igbo man and see how your miserable life will end
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by Rawtruth1: 10:07am On Apr 28, 2022
If fairness, equity and justice is not applied in sharing and rotation of presidency among ethnic Nigerians, the curse on this country remains and things will go from worse to worst for Nigeria. This is spiritual truth some people don't understand nor believe

1 Like

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by Darkcloud11(m): 10:17am On Apr 28, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
For equity , justice & fairness SE should produce the president.
Too late I’m not God sha but the truth remains that even SS are closer to producing the next president compared to their eastern brothers,politics is all about interest and wisdom,wike and ameachi are both huge political individuals in Nigeria who ganner much respect at home though they are in two different parties another example is Jonathan once Jonathan declares u know what’s up, the ibos should have started this push since 2019 after atiku lost, instead they carry SS matter for head they cry more than the bereaved now the so called SS have repositioned themselves and are now vying for the highest office in Nigeria while ibos are now begging the SS politicians not to contest ibos should learn how to play politics and build bridges it’s not rocket science that Hausas and yorubas keep dominating aso rock it’s simple they play politics with sense why we in the SE play it with sentiment and emotions,the evil apc is now where we want to contest abi the rugeria now we one rule now abi Nigeria nor be zoo again,the way I’m seeing things SS go soon pass una for political schemes kudos to wike for stopping ipob madness in rivers state
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by lexyking(m): 10:22am On Apr 28, 2022
[quote author=bastardmod post=112337234]

Just reading this and couldn't help responding to your

So the region that calls Christians kafir, as a matter of religious doctrine, largely supported boko haram with statements like an attack on boko haram is an attack on the north, is permitted to rule and even enslave you, but the most travelled tribe in nigeria, with investments in every nook and crany does not merit it ever.

[/color][color=#000000]

At the bolded, how can you say someone's point of view is senseless? You could have just disagreed without saying that. Secondly, the term 'kafir' is an Arabic word for pagan or unbeliever and while I'm not holding Fort for the few northerners that call others this, I can affirm that it is not encouraged by their leaders and the more educated ones.

And as for the most travelled part, that is not an achievement because you're not travelling to go and help this people with anything rather you're going there to hustle. So if there's any credit to be taken, it should be your hosts that should be gloating not you.

Talking about investments, I will just not engage you on the differences between investments and owning a business I will leave that for another day or maybe if and when I get a response to your take on my submission, but I will tell you for free that investment wise, the igbos are way behind the two other major tribes.
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by Bamzyriches451: 10:38am On Apr 28, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Nope we won't.. Not those thieves they are parading. let's get that boy out of jail first,uhmmm then..I don't know.. The major problem to be honest is that the good guys dare not attempt to raise their heads,they will be crushed..you know it and I know..Don't even dare. Now the koko is we don't want bad guys being forcibly push down our throats in the name of you must pick one from these evils because it democracy..it's sickening.

Hmmm.... You and I know the guy won't come out of prison until that lifeless vegetable in Aso Rock leaves office.

BTW: I thought we all agreed that Peter Obi is the real deal in SE cheesy
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by bluediesel03: 10:39am On Apr 28, 2022
MartinCorridon:
grin

Text "COMEDY" to 419.

No Igbo man will make top 10 in the primaries. Except maybe in AKPU-GA. grin

Even Peter Obi dreams to be Atiku's houseboy VP will not smell the ticket.

With the unrest in SE, who would be stupid enough to pick a running mate from there?

Atiku wishes he picked from SS/SW in 2019. He can't be that foolish again.
. You have a point their,south east unrest is too much like you said I don't think it will be good to give them the president.Just look at the north very peaceful and calm just Boko Haram, bandits,iswap,etc but just like you said these terrorist over their a very peaceful.with these your point I think the north deserve the president more. Please don't get me wrong, I'm throwing more light to your assertion.....I don't know when last thunder strike

1 Like

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by Sleekfingers: 10:40am On Apr 28, 2022
Metrix147:
Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency, That's Only Fairness I Know — Orji Kalu

https://abntv.com.ng/news/entire-south-south-south-west-support-south-east-presidency-thats-fairness-know-orji-kalu-video/

The same southwest wey your people dey call all sorta names abi? Come force me na. Awon confused people......I would be voting for Tinubu or Osinbajo.

2 Likes

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by cocolacec(m): 10:43am On Apr 28, 2022
slowpoke talking
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by Sleekfingers: 10:45am On Apr 28, 2022
SwissMass:
What a joke, presidency is not mkpurumiri you give to people just like that, you need to work for it, unfortunately, south east haven't position themselves to rule this country,

grin grin grin

Dem think say presidency is like OFE NSALA and pounded yam.

2 Likes

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by VEHINTOLAR: 10:46am On Apr 28, 2022
You're a comedian sir ! You have to put a gun to our heads for anyone to do that ! Igbo presidency is not popular;nobody,from the north to the south(except south east),wants Igbo man in aso rock. Your people think they can run their dirty mouths anyhow and still need the supports of other Nigerians to clinch the Presidency,right ? It doesn't work that way. Na Biafra sure pass for una !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by Sleekfingers: 10:47am On Apr 28, 2022
ariesbull:
SW the weak link

Southwest is the weak link ? But why are the southeast whining like a bitch , begging for presidency?

2 Likes

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by Bbdiyya: 10:47am On Apr 28, 2022
samesta:

Nothing is given in politics? The two major parties gave their presidential tickets to South west on the ground of injustice, and after eight years the two major parties gave their presidential tickets to the north. The death of Y'adua destroyed it. After Goodluck's first full tenure, the north cried out just as the south east are crying out now that it's should be zoned to their zone.
I feel it's injustice to the Igbo people. I had related with the Igbos, yoruba's and various northern tribes in which I reside. When you talk about tribes that are evil and lacks conscience, it is never a tribal thing but that of an individual.
Bro from your post one I can easily arrived at a point that Southerners are not United. whenever you guys talk, u talked based on regional inclination. Contrary to this North always talk in one voice devoid regional sentiment.
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by bastardmod: 10:48am On Apr 28, 2022
[quote author=lexyking post=112341175][/quote]

The religious leaders of Northern Nigeria are all over the Internet in their sermons calling Christians kafir. Fact.

I don't know whatbyou mean by igbos being behind in investment...I never said they invest more than others.

What I said is that igbos invest in every nook and cranny of the country.

Show me which other tribe does that more than igbos.
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by Laslaslala: 11:10am On Apr 28, 2022
Islandlady:
grin

Okay we will support southeast in our dreams
I can't believe they will ever call us brothers...after all the insults, names calling, burning of bridges, now you need our support

No thanks, it's law of Moses...an eye for an eye
You reap what you sow grin

Some people like u also argue that power is not given it is to be fought for but they quickly forgot that power was given in OBJs case for equity and peace just to calm the nerves of swestners cos of Abiola
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by Laslaslala: 11:14am On Apr 28, 2022
SlyDev:
I love Kalu, Sir igbo people offended us and our destiny with their daily insult because of nothing but this presidency, in your humble heart please accept that your people didn't deserve it
The Nigeria we all are not proud of till today is the way it is due to injustice
Don't be annoyed with d embarrassment you witness with ur passport while travelling outside or within Africa d insecurity everywhere, our collective stupidity and mindsets like yours is to blame
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by Laslaslala: 11:19am On Apr 28, 2022
Disclaimer12:
I still don't understand the agitation of South East, position is contested for and not given in a democracy, u have to build bridges across other ethnic group and religious groups, I wonder why they can't packaged APGA and have a credible candidate rather than dragging APC by the neck , the same APC that was called evil party for 8 years, the same APC every soul in South east hated with a passion, prior to APC unseating the almighty PDP, ACN like APGA was a regional political party , dominating only in the south west, the same TINUBU dey hated with passion was the same man that orchestrated the birth of APC by merging with a less popular CPC, why can't APGA think of doing something similar? Why can't u have APGA in Sokoto? What stop u from having an APGA office in Ibadan or MAKURDI? better learn how to play am inclusive politics rather than all these emotional blackmail, as far as I know , there has never been a time a South easterners voted or supported a South Western candidate, they never liked Awolowo, dey refuse to vote for Abiola in the freest election, they only voted for Obasanjo in 1999 because the Yoruba preferred Olu Falae, so I wonder who owe them a favour at this stage undecided
Keep Generalising with your small mind,when u fail to realise that a lot of southeasterners are equally against the way or style some of us especially iPOB carries d agitation
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by slowice(m): 11:48am On Apr 28, 2022
oz4real83:
Coming from someone that should have been in jail for massive corruption offences. Orji Uzor Kalu has enjoyed his own presidency which is the illegal freedom given to him by this evil govt.

But tilumbu, atiku, buhari and many other thieves are walking free..... Why should he alone be in jail?
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by ariesbull: 12:25pm On Apr 28, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Southwest is the weak link ? But why are the southeast whining like a bitch , begging for presidency?
oh do not worry, if the SE not get it, SW will not get in let the North have it till 50yrs that is the game

las las we all go have sense
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by Sleekfingers: 12:48pm On Apr 28, 2022
ariesbull:
oh do not worry, if the SE not get it, SW will not get in let the North have it till 50yrs that is the game

las las we all go have sense

I don't care about , which region produce the next president. All I want is good governance.
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by aribisala0(m): 12:54pm On Apr 28, 2022
Why should SW support SE president ?

For what reason

For this?
https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

The SW do not owe SE any political debt

1 Like

Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by FashionMarket: 1:44pm On Apr 28, 2022
Let's see how this plays out
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by Donshegxy10(m): 2:06pm On Apr 28, 2022
Obainomilano:
...shut up your stupid mouth you are talking about consult...we that have been supporting and voting northerners and westerners do not deserve to rule abi ..or which tribe is more qualified to bring development to this country than an Igbo man ....if not that you are a tribal bigot will you come here and oppose pure fact and truth .. tommorow when there is crisis you will come here and blame pdp and ipob but when you know what to do to bring peace and calm in this country you will oppose it because an afonja or Muslim is not involved..by the way how much do the north and west generate for this country even Lagos State is well run and developed by Igbo men

you must be a mad man for calling your father stupid.

If you state is good and industrious, you will not leave for other states.

Foolish boy.
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by shaibu123: 2:18pm On Apr 28, 2022
Supported
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by Donshegxy10(m): 2:20pm On Apr 28, 2022
samesta:

Nothing is given in politics? The two major parties gave their presidential tickets to South west on the ground of injustice, and after eight years the two major parties gave their presidential tickets to the north. The death of Y'adua destroyed it. After Goodluck's first full tenure, the north cried out just as the south east are crying out now that it's should be zoned to their zone.
I feel it's injustice to the Igbo people. I had related with the Igbos, yoruba's and various northern tribes in which I reside. When you talk about tribes that are evil and lacks conscience, it is never a tribal thing but that of an individual.

i agree with your last statement.

I will still reiterate that nothing his given in politics, in 1999 ekweme contested the primary with obasanjo, okorocha contested the primary with buhari in apc.

What we are saying is that do your homework and contest the primary.

Yaya bello has bought form, no one is complaining that he is from the north.
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by zoedew: 3:16pm On Apr 28, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Another stray minority fake politikal analyst pon da beat ..who you? where you from? who know you? who bring you?.. gettat joor

YOUR SITUATION IS UNDERSTANDABLY PITIABLE. I PRAY AND HOPE YOU GET HELP SOON BEFORE YOU GET FLUSHED OUT OF LIFE.
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:25pm On Apr 28, 2022
You seem to understand people's situation on this forum..Keep up with the good work. � Flushed out of life kwa? by you?..hahahahahaha..traffic warder like you.. egba mi

zoedew:

YOUR SITUATION IS UNDERSTANDABLY PITIABLE. I PRAY AND HOPE YOU GET HELP SOON BEFORE YOU GET FLUSHED OUT OF LIFE.
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by Goodlyhrt(m): 3:53pm On Apr 28, 2022
Islandlady:
grin

Okay we will support southeast in our dreams
I can't believe they will ever call us brothers...after all the insults, names calling, burning of bridges, now you need our support

No thanks, it's law of Moses...an eye for an eye
You reap what you sow grin

If it like that then the country will not move forward sir I am afraid.
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by Aaay: 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2022
How
Re: Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency by Obainomilano: 6:43pm On Apr 28, 2022
Donshegxy10:

you must be a mad man for calling your father stupid.

If you state is good and industrious, you will not leave for other states.

Foolish boy.
..idiot I am in my state and it is safe and good but what of you that majority of your ancestors are either displaced or in Benin republic and Chad due to thehatred and bigotry of miscreants like you ...I think you are not just mad but foolish in the sense that you are suffering and smiling

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pic: This Road Is Road To Psquare Family House. / Adeleke Presents ₦‎1.528 Billion Bond Certificates To Retired Workers In Osun / Throwback: I'll Mobilize Nigerian Youths For Tinubu's Victory - Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.