Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,662 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Facts About YORUBA Girls. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facts About YORUBA Girls. (15727 Views)

The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos) / So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) / Yoruba Girls And Big Ass # Case Study Ogun State Location Ota (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by Firstorderwizard(m): 7:32pm On Apr 28, 2022
I'm not satisfied with the vawulence level in this thread cry

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by Albertone(m): 7:38pm On Apr 28, 2022
Jashub:
They dey learn work where hausa girls dey. Quote me anywhere.

In terms of curves,yoruba women are there.Hausa/fulani are flat and straight.

In terms of beauty,I don't know who has it more between igbo girls and hausa/fulani girls.

6 Likes

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by Albertone(m): 7:41pm On Apr 28, 2022
Biglittlelois:
[s][/s]

Asinwin

So Lois issa yoruba geh cheesy cheesy

Omoluabi tooto.

3 Likes

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by Albertone(m): 7:46pm On Apr 28, 2022
Jashub:
Bros, enter north you go see curves . All wetin yoruba girls get na ynash

Is ass not part of curves?

Let me highlight a proper curvy lady:
Well sized boobs
Slim waist with wide hips
Well sized ass

Hardly will you see northern girls possessing all that.But yoruba girls? It's nothing new as majority of them have it.

2 Likes

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by Albertone(m): 7:50pm On Apr 28, 2022
If to say ugly jeon na yoruba girl,she for get boobs,nyansh and accentuated curves.

But no,she just flat like toast bread.

4 Likes

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by Jashub: 8:03pm On Apr 28, 2022
[s]
Albertone:

Is ass not part of curves?

Let me highlight a proper curvy lady:
Well sized boobs
Slim waist with wide hips
Well sized ass

Hardly will you see northern girls possessing all that.But yoruba girls? It's nothing new as majority of them have it.
[/s] Yoruba girls na just kpomo dey their body ; nothing like curves . Go Katsina or Kano , you go see curves wey go give you nightmares

3 Likes

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by Sergio103(m): 8:06pm On Apr 28, 2022
Dirtiness is thier Calling!!

QED

1 Like

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by Jeon(f): 8:38pm On Apr 28, 2022
Albertone:
If to say ugly jeon na yoruba girl,she for get boobs,nyansh and accentuated curves.

But no,she just flat like toast bread.

BLOBFISH , I HOPE SAY YOU CHECK MIRROR TODAY... HOW YOUR SOUR SOUP FACE?

2 Likes

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by Jolene201(f): 8:40pm On Apr 28, 2022
jamesversion:

You forgot to add Adulterous in marriage. grin
hmm generalization, not nice.

2 Likes

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by Jolene201(f): 8:41pm On Apr 28, 2022
Preciousomakiye:

Mad ooo grin grin
another lie, hygiene is a personal thing.

3 Likes

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by Jolene201(f): 8:48pm On Apr 28, 2022
olas24u:

How come you can generally reach a conclusion of people that are 70million plus diaspora yoruba people. How many samples did you take to reach the conclusion if 50 percent are women in this population size?
don't mind,it's silly how they jump into conclusion,in my school I've been opportuned to meet with people of different tribes and I've not in my 3 years plus there attached poor hygiene to a particular tribe,it's a personal thing. Sighs.

5 Likes

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by Peskid: 9:46pm On Apr 28, 2022
Jashub:
[s][/s] Abuja is not north. Go up north and see .
oga Hausa girls fine but no g3 curves like Yoruba girls baba I be sokoto based o and I Don enta many Hausa states so I kw wat am talking abt I b danfiodite.

6 Likes

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by Yves4real(f): 9:57pm On Apr 28, 2022
This forum provide a breeding ground for tribal hate.
Btw, there are always two groups of people in every tribe (the good and the bad). And I'm not sure why some of us here usually generalize.
It's well o.

4 Likes

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by kingjiss: 10:14pm On Apr 28, 2022
OGwales:
Have you ever dated a Yoruba girl? Are you close to anyone? What facts can you say about Yoruba girls?

They are dirty pigs

1 Like

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by wumi2017(f): 10:19pm On Apr 28, 2022
We are d most beautiful, loving and respectful people in d universe

8 Likes

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by Albertone(m): 10:28pm On Apr 28, 2022
Jashub:

[s]Yoruba girls na just kpomo dey their body ; nothing like curves . Go Katsina or Kano , you go see curves wey go give you nightmares [/s]

Learn to take to correction.

1 and 2 Hausa babes
3 and 4 Yoruba babes

7 Likes

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by Albertone(m): 10:33pm On Apr 28, 2022
Jeon:

BLOBFISH , I HOPE SAY YOU CHECK MIRROR TODAY... HOW YOUR SOUR SOUP FACE?

Baboorangutan I checked and still handsome as ever.

How about you?Is your face still looking like used menstrual pad?

6 Likes

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by ukaface(f): 10:36pm On Apr 28, 2022
KingDash:
Them dey love die, unlike their hairy chest and yam legged counterparts
Yoruba girls wey dirtiness and them be 5&6.

2 Likes

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by Biglittlelois(f): 10:44pm On Apr 28, 2022
Albertone:

So Lois issa yoruba geh cheesy cheesy

Omoluabi tooto.

I am o grin

3 Likes

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by Kingcalls: 10:46pm On Apr 28, 2022
Islandlady:
Excuse me but they don't have yamleg and hairy chest grin

I will take yam leg and hairy chest over smell smell

2 Likes

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by KingDash: 10:59pm On Apr 28, 2022
I go risk am
ukaface:
Yoruba girls wey dirtiness and them be 5&6.
Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by Chiraq77(m): 11:18pm On Apr 28, 2022
tee59:
Your girls that see prostitution as a way out of poverty. Most of them are illiterate. Is that not why ibos guys go to village to bring them to city? Cus you can't date the educated elite Yoruba girls. Are they not the ones suffering for domestic violence in their marriages? Because, they have nothing to offer and not money to leave their homes. Bunch of liabilities. Get the Bleep off.

Lmao Firstly women from all tribes are guilty of prostitution,Also,nobody in my circle dates Yoruba girls, Because we don't even like to marry outside our tribes,We Simply Pump and Dump.

Domestic violence doesn't discriminate, anyone could be a victim.

1 Like

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by Chiraq77(m): 11:24pm On Apr 28, 2022
Biglittlelois:
[s][/s]

Asinwin

Lol come at me with your facts okay? and not insults you are not a kid,I can say this with my chest anywhere that Yoruba girls are Promiscuous and love to Bleep around,just like the Married woman that almost got butchered to death by her yahoo boyfriend few days back.
Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by Albertone(m): 11:28pm On Apr 28, 2022
Chiraq77:

Lol come at me with your facts okay? and not insults you are not a kid,I can say this with my chest anywhere that Yoruba girls are Promiscuous and love to Bleep around,just like the Married woman that almost got butchered to death by her yahoo boyfriend few days back.

If you're current,a lady who slept with a dog is trending.
Reports has it that she is Igbo.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by toujurs: 11:29pm On Apr 28, 2022
Yoruba girls loves sex alot and they are hard working and can love ehn even if you don't have much unlike these greedy igbo girls. But what i don't like about them is their pepper body, they don't know how to control their tongue, on the slightest provocation. And easily get jealous and envy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by Rahkman: 11:43pm On Apr 28, 2022
Albertone:

Learn to take to correction.

1 and 2 Hausa babes
3 and 4 Yoruba babes
that third pic na ibo gal delete am...yoruba girls are soft those saying trash on this thread probably live in the gutters....or trenches and associates with lowlifves, ibo gals na only face dem get...I no even fancy them,with strong body and bear bear everywhere for body, I dont even dig light skin women, below are example of a typical yoruba girl looks, like someone mentioned you find this types in abuad covenant on the island or other porshe places

3 Likes

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by angelfallz(m): 11:54pm On Apr 28, 2022
Someone was comparing Yoruba girls and Igbo girls during nysc, he came to the same conclusion that Yoruba girls are not really beautiful like that.
Nyascobar1414:
Most Yoruba girls are not extremely beautiful...
But their body curves mad die...

Queen of curves I must say...

This I have seen!
Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by Rahkman: 11:54pm On Apr 28, 2022
Chiraq77:

Lmao Firstly all women from all tribes are guilty of prostitution,Also,nobody in my circle dates Yoruba girls, Because we don't even like to marry outside our tribes,We Simply Pump and Dump.

Domestic violence doesn't discriminate, anyone could be a victim.

yoruba girls don't even fancy ibo guys so no dey waste ur time ......the negligible few once that did got enticed by money now compare that to the hordes of Ibo women dying to marry yoruba men,go to twitter and see grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by angelfallz(m): 11:58pm On Apr 28, 2022
While i agree that many of the things on this thread are lies, however, the comment about Yoruba girls not being extremely beautiful has some truth to it.
Dorwadora:
It seems this thread has been commissioned to write libelous lies against Yoruba women .....

Mods you can see this ooo

1 Like

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by angelfallz(m): 12:03am On Apr 29, 2022
Make up is too much on the first pic
Rahkman:
that third pic na ibo gal delete am...yoruba girls are soft those saying trash on this thread probably live in the gutters....or trenches and associates with lowlifves, ibo gals na only face dem get...I no even fancy them,with strong body and bear bear everywhere for body, I dont even dig light skin women, below are example of a typical yoruba girl looks, like someone mentioned you find this types in abuad covenant on the island or other porshe places
Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by Chiraq77(m): 12:12am On Apr 29, 2022
Albertone:

If you're current,a lady who slept with a dog is trending.
Reports has it that she is Igbo.

Hahaha
Shit like this happens on a daily basis on the Island,stop acting like a ju Man,Just because you got to know of this particular case doesn't mean it's only igbo girls that do it.

On a weekly basis,a bunch of girls who pose as models are being flown to Dubai to meet Dubai Royalties who pay them a couple thousand dollars to shit on their faces,beat them and satisfy their Sick Cravings.

What Women can do for Money knows no bound

4 Likes

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 29, 2022
Islandlady:
We are beautiful, naturally endowed, Classy, intelligent, mostly dark skinned, respectful and definitely make a good wife grin

Yur Yoruba? shocked. What's yur orukó àbisó?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido And Chioma : A Lesson To Guys (graphic Photo) / 17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS / This Busty Girl's Photos Turn Me On Everytime.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.