Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Facts About YORUBA Girls. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facts About YORUBA Girls. (15724 Views)

The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos) / So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) / Yoruba Girls And Big Ass # Case Study Ogun State Location Ota (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by ChoCho54(f): 5:06pm On Apr 29, 2022
Albertone:

Yes say some other ones
Elenuwuwo cheesy
Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by Sergio103(m): 5:32pm On Apr 29, 2022
franchasofficia:
Physical Beauty

Igbo girls win, followed by Hausa-Fulani girls.

Industriousness

Yoruba ladies are the best, very supportive to their man, love to work for their own money more than any other tribe.

Yoruba ladies are hardworking, they are more industrious than the Yoruba guys honestly. An average Yoruba lady have the hustling spirit of an Igbo guy. They marry without much emphasis on the guy's financial status and hardly agree to marry without a means of income, though not all but majority, especially the educated ones. Ijebu girls are so hardworking.

Without apology, Igbo girls are lazy, especially the very beautiful ones born and raised in the East, their greatest dream is to marry a rich guy or a guy living abroad.

Fidelity in Marriage
Igbo ladies are more faithful in marriage than most tribes, yes there are thousands of unfaithful married Igbo ladies still, but Igbo ladies are more faithful in marriage than Yorubas, this is mostly as a result of culture and tradition though.

An Igbo lady can be dating several guys oh but once one marries her, she will stay faithful though not all of them but majority.

Sexiness as in Female Curves
Yoruba ladies have more curvy chicks than other tribes, followed by Igbo ladies. Hausa-Fulani ladies are mostly slim, straight in shape.

Skin Beauty

Igbo ladies have the best skin, followed by Hausa-Fulani ladies.

Intelligence

Yoruba ladies and Igbo ladies seems to be at par here, then others follow.

Jolly Life

An average Yoruba girl is a party freak so get ready to attend or allow her attend several parties every week lol

Love for Money & Material Things

Igbo girls love money and material things more than any other tribe. Dating a beautiful Igbo girl is like starting a new business. Yes all ladies love money and material things but that of Igbo girls top the list. But remember there are Igbo girls who are an exception but majority win.

Sex Life

Yoruba ladies love sex more than other ladies, followed by Hausa girls. Good steady sex can make a Yoruba girl stay with you, I doubt if that will keep an Igbo girl if you don't have money.

Tribalism
The most tribalistic ladies in Nigeria are the Hausa-Fulanis followed by the Yoruba ladies.

Igbo ladies are detribalized maybe because of the free movement and easy adaptation nature of the Igbo men who are known for taking risks and exploring the world.

An Igbo lady don't mind marrying an Hausa, Fulani, Tiv, Idoma, Ijaw, Urhobo, Ghanaian, etc, but most Yoruba ladies will hardly give you a chance of marriage if you don't speak Yoruba.

If you want to get more Yoruba girls, go and learn Yoruba, develop passion for local Yoruba Owambe parties and learn to be a Jaiye guy.

If you want to get Hausa-Fulani girls, go and make money and then learn Hausa, and convert to Islam or pretend to be a Muslim.

To get an Igbo lady, try make plenty money, live large and dress well, and make sure you own luxury rides and nice apartment and ready to throw money freely.

QED.

Well explained

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by Albertone(m): 7:01pm On Apr 29, 2022
ChoCho54:
Elenuwuwo cheesy

Bring more bro.

2 Likes

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by Biglittlelois(f): 7:24pm On Apr 29, 2022
Classickj:

If you can't speak Yoruba, yoruba girls no go look ur face
Yoruba girls shakara too much

Not all though.

1 Like

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by XDaBOSS(m): 11:05pm On Apr 29, 2022
When it comes to hygiene, I'll rate Yoruba girls 5 and below (a good number of them n not all though).

For Facial beauty...they are on the average

Phsyique....the are mostly endowed and blessed with good curves.

They are nice and fun to be with, smart, industrious, crazy/wild (most), and mostly have a good heart.

3 Likes

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by Ayandaseyi(m): 12:38am On Apr 30, 2022
They see wedding as the greatest achievement

Meanwhile for your assignment, Seminar, proposal, and project write up; WhatsApp zero seven zero three 9 seven 5 two 9 9 one
Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by Classickj(m): 7:04am On Apr 30, 2022
Biglittlelois:

Not all though.
I know
It depend on the girl I approach
But 60% of them speak yoruba
Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by Wilson500: 1:30pm On Apr 30, 2022
I don tire to dey roll with Igbo girls...them too like money
I am heading West to roll with yoruba girls...I hope they don't disappoint me
Abeg which of the western states way curvy and big ass yoruba girls plenty grin

1 Like

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 03, 2022
Qatar2022:
If you want to die young bring your nose near Yoruba girl pant
cheesy
Fallacy of hasty generalization.

1 Like

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 03, 2022
tayo60:
Whatever negative comments you say about Yoruba girls is equally applicable to the girls of your tribe.
Apt.

Each tribe female gender have varying dose of positivites and negativities, although percentage differs from tribe to tribe. Most comments here reeks of ignorance and irritability from clout chasers, trolls, educated illiterates and tribalists.

2 Likes

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 03, 2022
Islandlady:
Excuse me but they don't have yamleg and hairy chest grin
Yamleg or Hairy chest, I'll roll with such female irrespective of tribe, in as much that she's hygienic, sexually adventurous and of good behaviour.
Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 03, 2022
Firstorderwizard:
I'm not satisfied with the vawulence level in this thread cry

cheesy

Funny dude
Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by HouseRavenclaw: 10:47am On May 04, 2022
Qatar2022:

Isn’t this hilarious coming from the gender that think it’s gay to wash their assholes? You probably have shitflakes from your 5th birthday stuck around your rectum.

When was the last time you changed your boxers? When was the last time you got tested for STDs?

Unlike women who y’all have to divide by tribe to lie against, no one needs to group y’all by ethnicities. Men are disgusting and that’s why y’all project and obsess over denigrating women. I too would spend my time putting others down if I hated myself viciously.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by HouseRavenclaw: 10:49am On May 04, 2022
franchasofficia:
Physical Beauty

Igbo girls win, followed by Hausa-Fulani girls.

Industriousness

Yoruba ladies are the best, very supportive to their man, love to work for their own money more than any other tribe.

Yoruba ladies are hardworking, they are more industrious than the Yoruba guys honestly. An average Yoruba lady have the hustling spirit of an Igbo guy. They marry without much emphasis on the guy's financial status and hardly agree to marry without a means of income, though not all but majority, especially the educated ones. Ijebu girls are so hardworking.

Without apology, Igbo girls are lazy, especially the very beautiful ones born and raised in the East, their greatest dream is to marry a rich guy or a guy living abroad.

Fidelity in Marriage
Igbo ladies are more faithful in marriage than most tribes, yes there are thousands of unfaithful married Igbo ladies still, but Igbo ladies are more faithful in marriage than Yorubas, this is mostly as a result of culture and tradition though.

An Igbo lady can be dating several guys oh but once one marries her, she will stay faithful though not all of them but majority.

Sexiness as in Female Curves
Yoruba ladies have more curvy chicks than other tribes, followed by Igbo ladies. Hausa-Fulani ladies are mostly slim, straight in shape.

Skin Beauty

Igbo ladies have the best skin, followed by Hausa-Fulani ladies.

Intelligence

Yoruba ladies and Igbo ladies seems to be at par here, then others follow.

Jolly Life

An average Yoruba girl is a party freak so get ready to attend or allow her attend several parties every week lol

Love for Money & Material Things

Igbo girls love money and material things more than any other tribe. Dating a beautiful Igbo girl is like starting a new business. Yes all ladies love money and material things but that of Igbo girls top the list. But remember there are Igbo girls who are an exception but majority win.

Sex Life

Yoruba ladies love sex more than other ladies, followed by Hausa girls. Good steady sex can make a Yoruba girl stay with you, I doubt if that will keep an Igbo girl if you don't have money.

Tribalism
The most tribalistic ladies in Nigeria are the Hausa-Fulanis followed by the Yoruba ladies.

Igbo ladies are detribalized maybe because of the free movement and easy adaptation nature of the Igbo men who are known for taking risks and exploring the world.

An Igbo lady don't mind marrying an Hausa, Fulani, Tiv, Idoma, Ijaw, Urhobo, Ghanaian, etc, but most Yoruba ladies will hardly give you a chance of marriage if you don't speak Yoruba.

If you want to get more Yoruba girls, go and learn Yoruba, develop passion for local Yoruba Owambe parties and learn to be a Jaiye guy.

If you want to get Hausa-Fulani girls, go and make money and then learn Hausa, and convert to Islam or pretend to be a Muslim.

To get an Igbo lady, try make plenty money, live large and dress well, and make sure you own luxury rides and nice apartment and ready to throw money freely.

Source: Masculinity and male audacity.
Your brain is swimming inside the melted contents of your skull.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by Burgerlomo: 2:15pm On May 04, 2022
Biglittlelois:
[s][/s]

Asinwin

2 Likes

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by yorubaaaqueennn(f): 3:10am On May 06, 2022
Qatar2022:

Yea I'm sure you smelled your mom's pants growing up, and that's why you think every women is dirty like your mother. Unlike your mother and father Yoruba women were taught to be hygienic. If you type any nonsense about Yoruba women again I swear thunder will strike and end you there oloshi.

7 Likes

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by yorubaaaqueennn(f): 3:17am On May 06, 2022
Sergio103:
Dirtiness is thier Calling!!
It's your family and your next generation that is dirty. You people get on this platform and start insulting Yoruba women because you are truly insecure about your own tribe and your OWN women. If you people hate Yoruba women so much how come we seem to be one of the most talked about women on this tribalistic ass platform LMAO y'all are literally obsessed with Yoruba women, and it only shows your lack of confidence. I'm sure a Yoruba woman would never date someone like you anyways, because we like men with confidence. Go deal from your own insecurities, and leave yoruba some out of your miserable sad life.

QED
Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by yorubaaaqueennn(f): 3:30am On May 06, 2022
XDaBOSS:
When it comes to hygiene, I'll rate Yoruba girls 5 and below (a good number of them n not all though).

For Facial beauty...they are on the average

Phsyique....the are mostly endowed and blessed with good curves.

They are nice and fun to be with, smart, industrious, crazy/wild (most), and mostly have a good heart.
Y'all love to spread this stereotype that yoruba women are not hygienic. Its almost like y'all are truly dumb, and have no form of education. How can someone's tribe inherently cause them to be unhygienic? Then you people like to cover up your stupid tribalism with (not all of them) you might as well say all of us if you guys are going to continue to attach those negative stereotypes to our tribe's women.

The only reason you guys say yoruba women are average looking is because majority of us our dark skin. I've read all the nasty colorist comments about our complexion on this platform, and It's sad to see a BLACK country continue to feed into anti-blackness. You guys hate being black in Nigeria so much that the beauty standard is light skin in country where the majority of people are dark skin. If you other tribes want to continue to hate your blackness go ahead, but just leave Yoruba people especially yoruba women out of it awon werey.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by yorubaaaqueennn(f): 4:19am On May 06, 2022
angelfallz:
Someone was comparing Yoruba girls and Igbo girls during nysc, he came to the same conclusion that Yoruba girls are not really beautiful like that.
again another insecure man hating on another tribe's women. You guys that come on here and call yoruba women ugly are truly just insecure with your own tribe. You clearly hate your own tribe and your own women, because if you didn't you wouldn't feel the need to bring down another tribe. If Yoruba women are so ugly how come the top global supermodels from Nigeria are Yoruba women? If we aren't beautiful how come a yoruba girl, Jare Ijalana, was considered "the most beautiful girl in the world" in the year 2018? The whole world seems to find dark skin Yoruba women beautiful, but for some reason Nigeria (A Black Country) don't seem to agree. I wonder why?? Oh yea you guys are too busy being tribalistic and holding on to European beauty standards, so anything closer to white is what you people will always like. You guys will say all of this constantly to Yoruba girls in Nigeria, and then you stupid goats will have the audacity to question why some women are bleaching their skin in that country? Skin bleaching isn't even poplar in the U.S.A. which is literally a white country. Why are you black people in Nigeria enforcing whiteness or light skin as beauty in a country where most MEN AND WOMEN are dark skin LMAO y'all are so dumb wtf.

The worst part about this narrative is that you people only think this way because of colorism. You hate being black so anything that is "too black" for you guys is ugly and unattractive. Yoruba women are known to have beautiful dark skin, and Nigeria will call anything attractive as long as it is light skin and a woman. The white man has completed ruined you people, and you wonder why you can't progress as a nation? I mean how can you, when you guys don't even like yourselves.

I will continue to drag y'all on this platform, cause most of y'all on here aren't even yoruba, but y'all have the most to say about us cause y'all know we are the blueprint. At the end of the day Yoruba women don't need their validation from a useless country that doesn't even like their own blackness. Yoruba women are conquering different parts of the beauty world, and we are doing it globally too! It's hilarious because y'all hate yoruba women for the same exact reason your own tribe's women love our yoruba men. Y'all love our men for being dark skin, but can't seem to do the same for the women cause y'all hate blackness on women so much. Then here y'all go spreading the fake narrative that yoruba men leave yoruba women for other women when most yoruba men are LITTERALLY married to yoruba women. All the yoruba men in my life have only been with yoruba women, but you people's insecurities won't allow you to believe we are desirable even amongst our own men. It's almost like you guys don't want yoruba women to be desirable at all in that country. Which is fine because like I said earlier the rest of the world finds us beautiful. Y'all can stay mad and suck a FAT one when it comes to Yoruba women.

To all the Yoruba women reading this just know you're beautiful, and the world doesn't revolve around Nigeria I promise; other people in the world can see your true beauty. Keep being the educated, brilliant, beautiful, kind, sweet, elegant queens you all are! And uncle if I were you I would't reply nonsense, because I have more than enough time today monkey. Go back to the village you were living in, because I can guarantee you are living in Lagos (YORUBA LAND) while typing nonsense about their women ode oshi.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by Islandlady(f): 5:49am On May 06, 2022
yorubaaaqueennn:

again another insecure man hating on another tribe's women. You guys that come on here and call yoruba women ugly are truly just insecure with your own tribe. You clearly hate your own tribe and your own women, because if you didn't you wouldn't feel the need to bring down another tribe. If Yoruba women are so ugly how come the top global supermodels from Nigeria are Yoruba women? If we aren't beautiful how come a yoruba girl, Jare Ijalana, was considered "the most beautiful girl in the world" in the year 2018? The whole world seems to find dark skin Yoruba women beautiful, but for some reason Nigeria (A Black Country) don't seem to agree. I wonder why?? Oh yea you guys are too busy being tribalistic and holding on to European beauty standards, so anything closer to white is what you people will always like. You guys will say all of this constantly to Yoruba girls in Nigeria, and then you stupid goats will have the audacity to question why some women are bleaching their skin in that country? Skin bleaching isn't even poplar in the U.S.A. which is literally a white country. Why are you black people in Nigeria enforcing whiteness or light skin as beauty in a country where most MEN AND WOMEN are dark skin LMAO y'all are so dumb wtf.

The worst part about this narrative is that you people only think this way because of colorism. You hate being black so anything that is "too black" for you guys is ugly and unattractive. Yoruba women are known to have beautiful dark skin, and Nigeria will call anything attractive as long as it is light skin and a woman. The white man has completed ruined you people, and you wonder why you can't progress as a nation? I mean how can you, when you guys don't even like yourselves.

I will continue to drag y'all on this platform, cause most of y'all on here aren't even yoruba, but y'all have the most to say about us cause y'all know we are the blueprint. At the end of the day Yoruba women don't need their validation from a useless country that doesn't even like their own blackness. Yoruba women are conquering different parts of the beauty world, and we are doing it globally too! It's hilarious because y'all hate yoruba women for the same exact reason your own tribe's women love our yoruba men. Y'all love our men for being dark skin, but can't seem to do the same for the women cause y'all hate blackness on women so much. Then here y'all go spreading the fake narrative that yoruba men leave yoruba women for other women when most yoruba men are LITTERALLY married to yoruba women. All the yoruba men in my life have only been with yoruba women, but you people's insecurities won't allow you to believe we are desirable even amongst our own men. It's almost like you guys don't want yoruba women to be desirable at all in that country. Which is fine because like I said earlier the rest of the world finds us beautiful. Y'all can stay mad and suck a FAT one when it comes to Yoruba women.

To all the Yoruba women reading this just know you're beautiful, and the world doesn't revolve around Nigeria I promise; other people in the world can see your true beauty. Keep being the educated, brilliant, beautiful, kind, sweet, elegant queens you all are! And uncle if I were you I would't reply nonsense, because I have more than enough time today monkey. Go back to the village you were living in, because I can guarantee you are living in Lagos (YORUBA LAND) while typing nonsense about their women ode oshi.
Omo mehnnnnnn...This is super awesome, please can you just create a thread about this on the forum and tag me to it, more insecure fools needs to read this, our men are stupid that they set their beauty standard around being light skinned, I have liked you as from today..create a thread plsssssssssss shocked

1 Like

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by angelfallz(m): 7:20am On May 06, 2022
Lol. There is a difference between extreme beauty and normal beauty.

A model does not have to be extremely beautiful.

yorubaaaqueennn:

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by Coinwarrior: 8:19am On May 06, 2022
OurSeun:
Just marry/date
those one from osun....
My brother, you go enjoy life like no other
Best girls you can ever enjoy for marriage are usually from osun side.ilesa girls and other part of osun.They are really very beautiful and beautiful in attitude and character

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by batistutajulio: 11:43am On May 06, 2022
Islandlady:
We are beautiful, naturally endowed, Classy, intelligent, mostly dark skinned, respectful and definitely make a good wife grin

You in the picture in your profile? If yes, you are beautiful, I am attracted and want to befriend you. I am from Ogbomoso but my great great great grand parents migrated from Ife. Can we be friends?
Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by Islandlady(f): 12:31pm On May 06, 2022
batistutajulio:

You in the picture in your profile? If yes, you are beautiful, I am attracted and want to befriend you. I am from Ogbomoso but my great great great grand parents migrated from Ife. Can we be friends?
Lol you are a clown...Get outta my mention

1 Like

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by batistutajulio: 1:31pm On May 06, 2022
Islandlady:
Lol you are a clown...Get outta my mention

Are you serious? I am not a clown. I thought you are beautiful. Is there anything wrong with wanting to be a friend? Why did you think I am a clown?
Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by yorubaaaqueennn(f): 3:27pm On May 06, 2022
angelfallz:
Lol. There is a difference between extreme beauty and normal beauty.

A model does not have to be extremely beautiful.
You're probably typing this in some random village in Nigeria. The world's beauty standards doesn't revolve around Nigeria. As someone who lives in the states Yoruba women are found beautiful here all the time, especially by white men which is sad because black men like you can't even find women who are dark skin attractive. There are plenty of yoruba women here in the states with either yoruba men, white men, or asian men. LMAO you monkeys in Nigeria can keep being colorist and hateful towards dark skin yoruba women, because like I said the rest of the world knows we are beautiful. I find it funny how you just mentioned the modeling, but you didn't mention the yoruba girl that was considered the most beautiful girl in the world by People's magazine a WHITE International company. Plus she's dark skin, so that alone says a lot. The white men are just laughing at you people, because you can't even see your own complexion as beautiful. You people should continue dying over light skin in Nigeria, but just know that the rest of the world is much bigger than just 1useless country ode.

Also you people love saying you don't have to be beautiful to be a model when we mention dark skin models or yoruba models, but when its all the white models with blonde hair and blue eyes you will agree that they are modeling because of their beauty. In oder for someone to model they would need to be considered extremely beautiful or have unique beauty, but the problem with you monkeys in Nigeria is that you don't find dark skin beautiful. You are just anti-black and truly hate yourself, and that's why you can never prosper. Yoruba women are desirable here in the states, so who gives a Bleep about you self-hating negros in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by yorubaaaqueennn(f): 3:32pm On May 06, 2022
Islandlady:
Omo mehnnnnnn...This is super awesome, please can you just create a thread about this on the forum and tag me to it, more insecure fools needs to read this, our men are stupid that they set their beauty standard around being light skinned, I have liked you as from today..create a thread plsssssssssss shocked
Thank you! I'm tired of the stupid tribalism on this platform especially towards yoruba women. I don't live in naija, so I had no idea people hated yoruba women like this...all because of light skin. Omo the madness is real in that country. When I have time I'll definelty post the thread and tag you.

4 Likes

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by angelfallz(m): 3:54pm On May 06, 2022
You made a mistake with the way you quoted my previous comment. Anyway, what i said still stands[quote author=yorubaaaqueennn post=112580647][/quote]
Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by yorubaaaqueennn(f): 4:11pm On May 06, 2022
angelfallz:
You made a mistake with the way you quoted my previous comment. Anyway, what i said still stands
No it was you that made the mistake LMAO. you don't know who I am and you want to start talking nonsense. Oga if you love yourself and your life just stfu. What I said was the truth, but a monkey like you can't take the truth. You can continue to call Yoruba women ugly until the day you die ode. Go straight to hell!

3 Likes

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by angelfallz(m): 4:33pm On May 06, 2022
Lol, the mistake you made was in the way you quoted it, the way quotes work on NL is different. Learn and take correction. grin grin grin

yorubaaaqueennn:

No it was you that made the mistake LMAO. you don't know who I am and you want to start talking nonsense. Oga if you love yourself and your life just stfu. What I said was the truth, but a monkey like you can't take the truth. You can continue to call Yoruba women ugly until the day you die ode. Go straight to hell!
Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by yorubaaaqueennn(f): 4:40pm On May 06, 2022
angelfallz:
Lol, the mistake you made was in the way you quoted it, the way quotes work on NL is different. Learn and take correction. grin grin grin

I don't care LMAO. You read what I said tho and that's all that matters. Stop being dumb, and learn to love your blackness.

2 Likes

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by angelfallz(m): 4:50pm On May 06, 2022
Well, you should care, otherwise the chances of you being misunderstood are very high, and the message that you wish to pass across, would be lost in translation.
yorubaaaqueennn:

I don't care LMAO. You read what I said tho and that's all that matters. Stop being dumb, and learn to love your blackness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido And Chioma : A Lesson To Guys (graphic Photo) / 17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS / This Busty Girl's Photos Turn Me On Everytime.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.