Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire (30970 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Moz22: 10:20am On Apr 29, 2022
21 yr old?? You are kidding

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by bazzyblings: 10:20am On Apr 29, 2022
Verysmart101:
I am currently in a fix my people.

I have a girl who is in the university currently. She's 21 already. I Live in Abuja while she lives in Owerri.

Late last year I disvirgined her but I never knew my nightmare would start from there. Ever since I did that act, she totally changed and I made some observations and discovered she cheated on me with her male friend. I confronted her with facts and she apologized promising it would repeat itself again. Out of love I agreed and we continued again.

To my greatest shock her behaviour never changed. I still inquired and I discovered she is sleeping with a guy in her lodge regularly. She denied several times until I got serious evidence and this time she admitted and was blaming me for deflowering her. She said she can't withstand the temptation of guys in her school. This is the girl I intend to marry.

Now she says she wanna quit and I don't deserve her because of her promcious ways. She has been nice to me all along until she changed recently. I need solid advice my people. I don't wanna act out of anger.

Pls should I kick her out or reconsider? I do help her financially for 2yrs of dating. I Am 28 and ready to settle down.

Help my people.

Why are guys so stupid when it comes to infidelity from their women ? Women dey Bleep different guys dey go . Yet u still dey ask stupid question if you go dey with her ? Wow I’m dumb founded … oga leave that bitch and chill .. u know how many boys she don Bleep ? Mumu man

5 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Lexusgs430: 10:21am On Apr 29, 2022
Verysmart101:

I have a girl who is in the university currently. She's 21 already. I Live in Abuja while she lives in Owerri.

Late last year I disvirgined her but I never knew my nightmare would start from there. Ever since I did that act, she totally changed and I made some observations and discovered she cheated on me with her male friend. I confronted her with facts and she apologized promising it would repeat itself again. Out of love I agreed and we continued again.

To my greatest shock her behaviour never changed. I still inquired and I discovered she is sleeping with a guy in her lodge regularly. She denied several times until I got serious evidence and this time she admitted and was blaming me for deflowering her. She said she can't withstand the temptation of guys in her school. This is the girl I intend to marry.

Now she says she wanna quit and I don't deserve her because of her promcious ways. She has been nice to me all along until she changed recently. I need solid advice my people. I don't wanna act out of anger.

Pls should I kick her out or reconsider? I do help her financially for 2yrs of dating. I Am 28 and ready to settle down.

Help my people.

Can two people start a journey, when it's obvious one party is pulling left, whilst the other is pulling right ....... cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by cherrybeauty(f): 10:22am On Apr 29, 2022
thank you
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by HardMirror(m): 10:22am On Apr 29, 2022
Verysmart101:

Help my people.
I stopped reading when I saw that you live in abuja and she lives in owerri. End of story, your relationship can never be a good one, just take it, you are decieving yourself if you think you have girlfriend

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by gordons4real(m): 10:22am On Apr 29, 2022
My brother, in the name of God let her go, for you own good. You need the best, she don't deserve you.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 29, 2022
Verysmart101:

Help my people.
Its a phase and it will pass, sadly you won’t be able around when it’s over. Been there but somehow we are still together lol.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Legendoo: 10:23am On Apr 29, 2022
The only advice you need is flogging.

20 lashes of koboko will reset your simple thinking.

In 2022, You still don't understand what these women are becoming.

Tufuwaka

5 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Ybaby: 10:24am On Apr 29, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

She said she can't withstand the temptation of guys in her school

It is over my niggar...

If you are smart enough keep on banging her with no emotions attached

Because this her whoring phase is going to be longer than we thought ... normally, it starts from 18 to 26...but this your girlfriend own will extend to 32 years
How we sure you are the one that break the hymen..

Make we just tell you the truth...if you still feel like to manage her....then what about nysc time..how you want take cope? You know the kind fertile rod with vain way go dey enter your babe for nysc

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by kingemaker(m): 10:24am On Apr 29, 2022
Keep her as your fukc mate bro, stop simping!

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by ruggedtimi(m): 10:24am On Apr 29, 2022
Verysmart101:

Help my people.
you dey carry Owerri gal for mind grin angry

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Newboss(m): 10:25am On Apr 29, 2022
Oga you're not smart at all.

Drop that bîtch and move. She's literally a kid at heart. She no get sense at all.

Move, nigga. There are plenty fishes in this sea. If you like, continue giving yourself problem. You're just a wallet to her.

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:26am On Apr 29, 2022
shege45:
oga she is for d street
.....and to the streets she has returned.
OP is funny, you leave babe for Owerri dey stay for ABJ. I laugh you in Ikenegbu layout voice

5 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:26am On Apr 29, 2022
Verysmart101:

Help my people.
she's at that crazy hormones stage called "whôre phase". You either wait for her to pass this era while setting up your life or move ahead with a girl on the same page with you. Unfortunately, the craze has five to six years to wear off ie 26-28 yrs old

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by ddemillie(m): 10:27am On Apr 29, 2022
Allow her to live her life to the fullest. You live your own life. When it's time and when for the marriage you can consider her, marry her and stay one place with her

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by TheZeezle(m): 10:27am On Apr 29, 2022
Ask her to tell her parents to come and ask for your hand in marriage ode oshi.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 29, 2022
Dey manage ya problem. Why you go open store & not stay there to monitor it

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Bignuell(m): 10:28am On Apr 29, 2022
illicit:
U no get problem as at now

Na when she go NYSC u go get problem tongue
She never go NYSC, my guy don dey fix. If she go serve, na delima him go enter. At OP, take your L and move on. It's not worth saving

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 10:28am On Apr 29, 2022
I no understand some niggas aswear. A girl clearly told u that she can't resist guys in her school nd u still came here looking for an advice. My question is this,is it because you're weak and u don't hv sense that made u to seek for advice or u don't value your happiness...
listen my nigga,Girls from 18 to 27 are usually in that stage of exploring life and ur girl is lik the bitch of them all..
Most naija girls staying with their parents tend to explore more in school cox that's where they hv all freedom to do nd undo.

If u are really ready to get married at 28, thn u need to find someone between same age as u ,who Is done with school too.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Nwaotu10(m): 10:28am On Apr 29, 2022
SIMPle man needs you guys advice.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by ednut1(m): 10:29am On Apr 29, 2022
Woe unto all simps. You wan marry olosho All of una dating small girls to me are mumu

5 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:29am On Apr 29, 2022
Verysmart101:

Help my people.

wait you are loosing sleep over OWERRI GIRL!
is this a joke

6 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by cedricksly: 10:29am On Apr 29, 2022
Verysmart101:

Help my people.
you don't need advice u need to stay away for her.... It is one thing to cheat in Bf and gf relationship, I'm sure you do not want to be unsure of the Paternity of your kids. Better let her go now as na boyfriend and girlfriend relationship and save your unborn kids the shame of not knowing who their father is.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Scamburster(m): 10:29am On Apr 29, 2022
headbasher96:
But i believe many go into relationships nowadays for sex but what i find funny is a man that has not even done introduction will expect somebodys daughter to be faithful to him all in the name of relationship at the end they will dump the said lady and go for another one and u feel its ok for her to remain faithful to u because u are a man put a ring there if u feel threatened or stf.
Pls, what is the Bible quotation of that passage?

Even the bible says do not put all your eggs in one basket if u feel u want to keep her all to yourself marry her or stop the whining
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Scamburster(m): 10:30am On Apr 29, 2022
headbasher96:
But i believe many go into relationships nowadays for sex but what i find funny is a man that has not even done introduction will expect somebodys daughter to be faithful to him all in the name of relationship at the end they will dump the said lady and go for another one and u feel its ok for her to remain faithful to u because u are a man put a ring there if u feel threatened or stf.

Even the bible says do not put all your eggs in one basket if u feel u want to keep her all to yourself marry her or stop the whining
Please, what is the Bible question of the passage?
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by donborg(m): 10:30am On Apr 29, 2022
Verysmart101:

Help my people.

You don't need help bro. You caused it.

Our forefathers used to say that he who disvirgined a girl has made her a LovePeddler.

You made her a LovePeddler so deal with.

I advise you put the ring on it or get her pregnant
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by GingerbreadMen(m): 10:30am On Apr 29, 2022
Verysmart101:

Help my people.
Bro this is the truest advice anyone will ever give you.

Leave her!
You are the guy that took her virginity means she should be the one feeling attached to you, females don't usually leave the guys that took their virginity especially when they love them so it doesn't actually mean anything more than that.
Now let's talk about your girl cheating on you,you must not know that cheating is different for both men and women. If a woman cheats it means she doesn't love you and even if you forgive her she won't ever really come back to you,cut your losses now.

If you feel like you can still make what you think you have with her still work then go ahead but I guarantee you that it wouldn't work and you will come back to give us part two of this story

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Keniwit(m): 10:31am On Apr 29, 2022
Op... I guess you av scarcity mind set dat you might nt get another young sexy ass looking bae right...well don't be a simp ,let her go and you will get another one...
Moreso she's still young,,so marriage isnt even in her calendar for nw unlike you...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by ALABACONNECT(m): 10:31am On Apr 29, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

She said she can't withstand the temptation of guys in her school

It is over my niggar...

If you are smart enough keep on banging her with no emotions attached

Because this her whoring phase is going to be longer than we thought ... normally, it starts from 18 to 26...but this your girlfriend own will extend to 32 years
How we sure you are the one that break the hymen..

Make we just tell you the truth...if you still feel like to manage her....then what about nysc time..how you want take cope? You know the kind fertile rod with vain way go dey enter your babe for nysc
My Nigga said "Longer than we thought" grin grin grin grin. I just off

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Would You Do In This Scenario? (pix) / ‘I Never Touched Her Mother’, Man Denies Lady Claiming Him As Father / It Is About Time Men Should Be REQUIRED To Chop Chop Toto!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.