Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire (30969 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by topoftheworld(m): 10:32am On Apr 29, 2022
In mosdii voice "Nigeria girls are useless, all of them"
Op so U never go through all the redpills post here. U are a big Simp.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by DavidEsq(m): 10:32am On Apr 29, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

She said she can't withstand the temptation of guys in her school

It is over my niggar...

If you are smart enough keep on banging her with no emotions attached

Because this her whoring phase is going to be longer than we thought ... normally, it starts from 18 to 26...but this your girlfriend own will extend to 32 years
How we sure you are the one that break the hymen..

Make we just tell you the truth...if you still feel like to manage her....then what about nysc time..how you want take cope? You know the kind fertile rod with vain way go dey enter your babe for nysc
"Rod with vein" grin grin grin why u wan give the guy BP grin grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Keniwit(m): 10:33am On Apr 29, 2022
donborg:

You don't need help bro. You caused it.

Our forefathers used to say that he who disvirgined a girl has made her a LovePeddler.

You made her a LovePeddler so deal with.

I advise you put the ring on it or get her pregnant
As if you can do it
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:34am On Apr 29, 2022
Verysmart101:
I am currently in a fix my people.

I have a girl who is in the university currently. She's 21 already. I Live in Abuja while she lives in Owerri.

Late last year I disvirgined her but I never knew my nightmare would start from there. Ever since I did that act, she totally changed and I made some observations and discovered she cheated on me with her male friend. I confronted her with facts and she apologized promising it would repeat itself again. Out of love I agreed and we continued again.

To my greatest shock her behaviour never changed. I still inquired and I discovered she is sleeping with a guy in her lodge regularly. She denied several times until I got serious evidence and this time she admitted and was blaming me for deflowering her. She said she can't withstand the temptation of guys in her school. This is the girl I intend to marry.

Now she says she wanna quit and I don't deserve her because of her promcious ways. She has been nice to me all along until she changed recently. I need solid advice my people. I don't wanna act out of anger.

Pls should I kick her out or reconsider? I do help her financially for 2yrs of dating. I Am 28 and ready to settle down.

Help my people.
Brother, when you see a cobra,do you pick it and pet it? No,you don't want to receive a venomous bite which can kill you.
Yes don't ignore red flags in someone you intend marry.
Do the right thing,and save yourself a marital life of pain,tears and heartache.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by koyyess: 10:35am On Apr 29, 2022
Verysmart101:

Now she says she wanna quit and I don't deserve her because of her promcious ways. She has been nice to me all along until she changed recently. I need solid advice my people. I don't wanna act out of anger.

Pls should I kick her out or reconsider? I do help her financially for 2yrs of dating. I Am 28 and ready to settle down.

Help my people.

You are 28, almost 30.

What are you doing with a student? Can't you date your mates?

She probably compared and contrast and found out you are a lousy lover with erectile dysfunction.

It's what you negroes do now...after watching gazillions of p0rn and m@sturbating till your d1ck shrinks like veggy, you start going after small girls and insisting they must be virgins to cover your shame.

But you dumb negroes don't realise that they are in the bloom of youth and will explore.

Remain 1mpotent.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Hespee93: 10:35am On Apr 29, 2022
Blaqroman0000:
Your girl dey owerri open mouth tell you say she is promiscuous and you still want am??
Haba you never hear of owerri girls?
Funny part she might be schooling in imsu na there the matter end, na full time olosho na. Abeg I also school in owerri you fit give me e contact?

Person dey find solution to him life problem, you dey add more vawulence

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by donborg(m): 10:36am On Apr 29, 2022
Keniwit:
As if you can do it
If I can't do it, then she is for the streets.... Life goes on.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Sonyboom765: 10:36am On Apr 29, 2022
Jeon:
WHY BE SAY MEN LIKE TO MAKE THIS STATEMENT "THIS IS THE GIRL I INTEND TO MARRY" IF GIRL START TO DY DISPLAY .
Is this what the debate is about or the whoring career the foolish olosho girl embarked on ?

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 29, 2022
U better slap your head oit of that trance and find someone else... If you are ready to do DNA on your future kids after years of marriage carry on...

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Keniwit(m): 10:39am On Apr 29, 2022
donborg:

If I can't do it, then she is for the streets....
Life goes on.
you making point...life goes on
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Elidrisy20: 10:40am On Apr 29, 2022
What do you do for a living?
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Jeon(f): 10:40am On Apr 29, 2022
Sonyboom765:

Is this what the debate is about or the whoring career the foolish olosho girl embarked on ?

answer the question!
why the lamentations?

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by MysteryX(m): 10:43am On Apr 29, 2022
[b][/b]Bang The living Hell outta her... [i][/i] Without any emotions attached... cool grin
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Jeon(f): 10:44am On Apr 29, 2022
SirMichael1:

Because not everyone goes into relationship to flex and enjoy themselves. So go into one for marriage.
my curiosity keeps on increasing whenever I cross the word on NL .
let's say "if she didn't displayed the attitudes,would he intend to marry her"?.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by tiswell(m): 10:45am On Apr 29, 2022
Jeon:
WHY BE SAY MEN LIKE TO MAKE THIS STATEMENT "THIS IS THE GIRL I INTEND TO MARRY" IF GIRL START TO DY DISPLAY .
you and men issues

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by izubext007: 10:45am On Apr 29, 2022
The guy is under a spell

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Kekenary: 10:46am On Apr 29, 2022
Move. Any woman who blames you for her shortcomings does not deserve you.
Verysmart101:

I have a girl who is in the university currently. She's 21 already. I Live in Abuja while she lives in Owerri.

Late last year I disvirgined her but I never knew my nightmare would start from there. Ever since I did that act, she totally changed and I made some observations and discovered she cheated on me with her male friend. I confronted her with facts and she apologized promising it would repeat itself again. Out of love I agreed and we continued again.

To my greatest shock her behaviour never changed. I still inquired and I discovered she is sleeping with a guy in her lodge regularly. She denied several times until I got serious evidence and this time she admitted and was blaming me for deflowering her. She said she can't withstand the temptation of guys in her school. This is the girl I intend to marry.

Help my people.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Elolam87(m): 10:47am On Apr 29, 2022
Slawormir,u be bad guy,but na confirm advice u give am

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

She said she can't withstand the temptation of guys in her school

It is over my niggar...

If you are smart enough keep on banging her with no emotions attached

Because this her whoring phase is going to be longer than we thought ... normally, it starts from 18 to 26...but this your girlfriend own will extend to 32 years
How we sure you are the one that break the hymen..

Make we just tell you the truth...if you still feel like to manage her....then what about nysc time..how you want take cope? You know the kind fertile rod with vain way go dey enter your babe for nysc
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Jeon(f): 10:47am On Apr 29, 2022
tiswell:
you and men issues

angry
angry
angry

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by galaxy2020(m): 10:48am On Apr 29, 2022
You got yourself a Nymphomaniac.....

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Rapture4real(m): 10:48am On Apr 29, 2022
You caused it. You broke her innocence and opened her up to animalistic desire by deflowering her when you're not both married. Accept Jesus and be cleansed. Consequence of sin is terrible.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Solofresh2: 10:54am On Apr 29, 2022
Jeon:

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Jeon(f): 10:55am On Apr 29, 2022
[quote author=Solofresh2 post=112370244][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Udemzy05: 10:55am On Apr 29, 2022
LOl.. don't date any girl that is still in school , whether poly or university.

Know this and know peace.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by maasoap(m): 10:59am On Apr 29, 2022
okoroemeka:
I hope people that are shouting go and marry a virgin is reading this,from my observation, female promiscuous behavior is first a genetic or hereditary problem,some families are more prone to cheating more than others,I know many women that their husband lives abroad and they respect themselves,not seeing their husband for months,there is absolutely nothing a man can do to tame a promiscuous woman,she must try and taste another dick,if you like give her 1 billion dollars she must fvck another dick,but there are some women that will be rather hungry than succomb to cheating temptations

He disvirgined her but didn't marry her, the girl is still single and living separately from him. Even at that, they're still hundreds of kilometres apart. She wants the d!ck but guyman no dey around. All these make a difference between this case and the theory you're talking about.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by IMPARTIAL: 11:00am On Apr 29, 2022
You said she 'wanna quit' the relationship.

At the same time, you are asking us to advise you whether to kick her out of the relationship or reconsider.

What are you saying? If she wants to quit, the solution has been found. You need not kick her out again. Make she just go!

Someone who told you she can't resist guys' ugbola?

Hah!

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by kiddkash(m): 11:00am On Apr 29, 2022
Biglittlelois:
I thought you guys said deflowering a girl makes her loyal

How market Op cheesy
she is not his girlfriend, it was just his turn

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by ariesbull: 11:04am On Apr 29, 2022
Verysmart101:

Help my people.
mumu... She Don dump you

Mine on

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by AlphaBeta130: 11:05am On Apr 29, 2022
Seeing pink pussy with it's open orifice gives me intense orgams. I love that pink orifice cool
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by sunkieisland(m): 11:06am On Apr 29, 2022
Mistake #1 - deflowering her when you are in long distance relationship.....

lesson: never touch a virgin if you will not be available to continue the touching because once touched, they will always need to be touched (as in doked). grin grin grin

This is why s*x was made for the confines of marriage but since you are not married and you have "done the do", then live with the consequences. I suggest you move on...

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Gospel2Day: 11:06am On Apr 29, 2022
You people are ignorant of the fact that once you deflower a girl, you have initiated her into the world of sexual intercourse.
You have also ignited and awakened her sexual drive.
You have turned on a strong urge in her to crave sex.
Many times, depending on her personality and temperament, the urge is so overwhelming and overpowering that she would only succumb to its rage.
God planned for women to be disvirgined only in a marriage setting. This is so that she can have se.x consistently and repeatedly with her spouse until the urge subsides.
You're doing a female terrible evil if you deflower her outside of marriage setting.
Repent and receive Jesus into your sinful heart.
Shalom.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 / What Would You Do In This Scenario? (pix) / ‘I Never Touched Her Mother’, Man Denies Lady Claiming Him As Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.