Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire (30966 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Kwinesther: 10:13pm On Apr 29, 2022
Creamypie:
Another SIMP-le matter. A girl from teenage years to 25 are in d whoring stage. Their pistons,plugz, ball joints, rings, alignment dey shoot fire upandan. Are u saying u aren't aware of all this?
According to nairaland men, I guess 26 and 27 years old girls only are marriageable since 28years old and above are also evening newspapers. Orishirishi cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 29, 2022
I just dey laugh because I was once like you, when redlers dey talk to you youngin's it is based on experience, we are trying to save as many naive young men from the clutches of this felines .I hope other men in a similar situation like you would do better.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by victons(m): 1:00am On Apr 30, 2022
Just share her contact make boys dey alright.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Ododoeye0020(m): 8:58am On Apr 30, 2022
Verysmart101:
I am currently in a fix my people.

I have a girl who is in the university currently. She's 21 already. I Live in Abuja while she lives in Owerri.

Late last year I disvirgined her but I never knew my nightmare would start from there. Ever since I did that act, she totally changed and I made some observations and discovered she cheated on me with her male friend. I confronted her with facts and she apologized promising it would repeat itself again. Out of love I agreed and we continued again.

To my greatest shock her behaviour never changed. I still inquired and I discovered she is sleeping with a guy in her lodge regularly. She denied several times until I got serious evidence and this time she admitted and was blaming me for deflowering her. She said she can't withstand the temptation of guys in her school. This is the girl I intend to marry.

Now she says she wanna quit and I don't deserve her because of her promcious ways. She has been nice to me all along until she changed recently. I need solid advice my people. I don't wanna act out of anger.

Pls should I kick her out or reconsider? I do help her financially for 2yrs of dating. I Am 28 and ready to settle down.

Help my people.
Don't force yourself on her. If she can't keep herself let her go
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by ABANGWABOI(m): 2:58pm On Apr 30, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

She said she can't withstand the temptation of guys in her school

It is over my niggar...

If you are smart enough keep on banging her with no emotions attached

Because this her whoring phase is going to be longer than we thought ... normally, it starts from 18 to 26...but this your girlfriend own will extend to 32 years
How we sure you are the one that break the hymen..

Make we just tell you the truth...if you still feel like to manage her....then what about nysc time..how you want take cope? You know the kind fertile rod with vain way go dey enter your babe for nysc

LMFAO grin grin
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Lordedifice1: 4:50pm On Apr 30, 2022
Girls in Owerri can never be trusted
Ditch her throw her away
Don't tolerate nonesense
She's not faithful in little then she cannot be faithful in marriage.
I guess she's in imsu
almost all the imsu girls are loose and immoral
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by UCHIHAmask: 6:48pm On Apr 30, 2022
czarr:
I think his ego wants to believe he deflowered the girl.

I don't think he did.
Maybe she was still tight down there.
He didn't,the girl manipulated him to believe it.
It s rare but there is glitch that could make girls deflowered by their current boyfriend promiscuous.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by ShowmeHeaven(m): 7:17pm On Apr 30, 2022
You deserve better!
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by luvyaself95(m): 8:57pm On Apr 30, 2022
Fvckin Simpussy undecided
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Peskid: 9:10pm On Apr 30, 2022
Oga a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage, she told u that she did not deserve you why because she is promiscuous, yes I know you have invested much in her life (financially ,attention emotional) etc but to b frank with you she is not meant for you cus I don't c any reason why someone that says she love you or intending wife to be will be cheating severally it bad she doesn't love you.,and if you marry her she will still continue and it I'll be worse then so for the sake of your sanity leave her alone I know it hard but it for your own good.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Shedrill(m): 11:24pm On Apr 30, 2022
You dan enter one chance vehicle wey get one door
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by Murphyenemuwe: 5:01am On May 01, 2022
An ignorant guy was arguing with me on a particular thread that virgins can't cheat. Wanted to school him from personal experience but I thought there's no point trying to change his mindset
Verysmart101:
I am currently in a fix my people.

I have a girl who is in the university currently. She's 21 already. I Live in Abuja while she lives in Owerri.

Late last year I disvirgined her but I never knew my nightmare would start from there. Ever since I did that act, she totally changed and I made some observations and discovered she cheated on me with her male friend. I confronted her with facts and she apologized promising it would repeat itself again. Out of love I agreed and we continued again.

To my greatest shock her behaviour never changed. I still inquired and I discovered she is sleeping with a guy in her lodge regularly. She denied several times until I got serious evidence and this time she admitted and was blaming me for deflowering her. She said she can't withstand the temptation of guys in her school. This is the girl I intend to marry.

Now she says she wanna quit and I don't deserve her because of her promcious ways. She has been nice to me all along until she changed recently. I need solid advice my people. I don't wanna act out of anger.

Pls should I kick her out or reconsider? I do help her financially for 2yrs of dating. I Am 28 and ready to settle down.

Help my people.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire by ArcToyin(m): 2:24pm On May 12, 2022
You guys get mind o. Deflowering a girl without remorse, regard for the parent who had raised, nurture and build the girl. Without any marital commitment, as if the said girl dropped from heaven or without no trace. Yet showing aggrandizement for a wicked, shameful and dishonoring attitude. If you don't fear men, fear God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Would You Do In This Scenario? (pix) / ‘I Never Touched Her Mother’, Man Denies Lady Claiming Him As Father / It Is About Time Men Should Be REQUIRED To Chop Chop Toto!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.