Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,368 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

A Friend Has Made The Habit Of Always Sleeping At My Place - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Friend Has Made The Habit Of Always Sleeping At My Place (3196 Views)

A Woman, Two Men Filmed Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Truck / The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place / ''most Girls Ares Whores Always Sleeping Around'' - Nigerian Lady, Linda Uju Ken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Friend Has Made The Habit Of Always Sleeping At My Place by frozen70(f): 9:24am On Apr 29, 2022
NewSoul:
So I met dude over 3 weeks ago and had a chat late into the night. He's a pal (not so close a friend) and then he spends the night but ever since he has made it a habit. He comes in every night to share my bed and only pillow and I'm getting pissed off already undecided I am an introvert. I hate sharing my personal space.

The funny thing is they do this without permission undecided like saying "hey buddy I want to sleep in your house/room for so-so days" . Don't people have conscience? undecided . I hate inconveniencing people. And I don't like people doing it to me. If you want to sleep in somebody's house ask for permission, don't assume the person likes you enough to want to share his space with you angry

It's your fault for not telling him this that you are telling us

Let people know and understand what they are expected of them

Seat him down and tell him, "guy I need space, I will appreciate you stop coming"

Worst case he will stop talking to you, but it's better than having a relationship that pisses you off

1 Like

Re: A Friend Has Made The Habit Of Always Sleeping At My Place by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 29, 2022
frozen70:

It's your fault for not telling him this that you are telling him

Let people know and understand what they are expected of them

Seat him down and tell him, "guy I need space, I will appreciate you stop coming"

Worst case he will stop talking to you, but it's better than having a relationship that pisses you off
Alright then. Thanks
Re: A Friend Has Made The Habit Of Always Sleeping At My Place by bigcee(m): 10:29am On Apr 29, 2022
Cashio:
Always be wary of people you barely know feeling so comfortable and coming too close around you. Most times, they are after something and once they get it, they disappear...please be observant. Don't feel so relaxed about this guy.
Myself, once I meet new people, I tend to observe their personality and once we don't match, especially if you are the overly friendly type that is always seeking for people's faces, I tend to avoid such people because they are always green snakes.

Guy, we're the same oh. I just dey smile as I dey read your comment. Nice one cool
Re: A Friend Has Made The Habit Of Always Sleeping At My Place by frozen70(f): 10:54am On Apr 29, 2022
NewSoul:

Alright then. Thanks

Thanks dear
Re: A Friend Has Made The Habit Of Always Sleeping At My Place by Gold179: 3:20pm On Apr 29, 2022
If you tell him bluntly to leave you'll automatically become enemies and you don't know tomorrow, just stylishly tell him your sister or girlfriend is coming to spend some time with you.
Re: A Friend Has Made The Habit Of Always Sleeping At My Place by cavreek: 4:46pm On Apr 29, 2022
Oga do the needful now before u go begin hear say na bad person you be when u finally do am later

(1) (2) (Reply)

HIV, Please Advice Needed. / Who Can Explain This Photo / Do I Really Owe Him An Apology?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.