Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House (77637 Views)

How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House / I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? / I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by dalass(f): 10:11am On Apr 30, 2022
pyyxxaro:
Rub a mixture of Aboniki and Cameroon pepper on your toools

Use it to Barbecue her when she comes, thank me later cool

That mixture will barbecue his tools and turn him so mad that he would not even think of doing her jachshit grin
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by benqo01(m): 10:11am On Apr 30, 2022
Op at the end that girl will accuse you of rape,it always ends up that way
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by AngelicBeing: 10:13am On Apr 30, 2022
pyyxxaro:

Hian, savages everywhere, like seriously though shocked
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by Lama70(m): 10:14am On Apr 30, 2022
Solofresh2:
There is course mate of mine. We were close friends in school. So there is this day she followed me to my home (because I don't live in the hostel, I rented an apartment outside), I was so hungry so she decided to cook for me. After we finished eating, one thing led to the other and we had sex. This girl is in her early twenties just like me.

Since that day, she never lets me rest. We have been having sex and she told me she has a boyfriend. She comes to my house and we always end up having sex all the time. I have told her enough is enough but she keeps coming. I use protection though.

I blamed myself for letting her know my place
How can I discard this girl totally because as long as she comes, I will keep sleeping with her.

She's coming to eat your food, while using sex to pay you. You no sharp!
Take feeding out of the equation and you won't find her again.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by KIDfurniture(m): 10:16am On Apr 30, 2022
Poison her with something

Solofresh2:
There is course mate of mine. We were close friends in school. So there is this day she followed me to my home (because I don't live in the hostel, I rented an apartment outside), I was so hungry so she decided to cook for me. After we finished eating, one thing led to the other and we had sex. This girl is in her early twenties just like me.

Since that day, she never lets me rest. We have been having sex and she told me she has a boyfriend. She comes to my house and we always end up having sex all the time. I have told her enough is enough but she keeps coming. I use protection though.

How can I discard this girl totally because as long as she comes, I will keep sleeping with her.
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by excel101(m): 10:16am On Apr 30, 2022
If you dey beg am for sex sef, you come out to spew this na you Sabi. If true the solution is self control. Just hold yourself if at all she make move. Except you don turn ram, wey see woman, that moment na him dick don turn to him brain
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by seyoops4u: 10:22am On Apr 30, 2022
pyyxxaro:

He won't come back to tell you how it went.
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by hush15: 10:26am On Apr 30, 2022
Solofresh2:

And freeze is there ranting of women being free to meet more than one man...
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by Rawhumper(m): 10:26am On Apr 30, 2022
Just stop been friendly, if she asks why the sudden change of attitude. Tell her nothing.

With time, if u keep avoiding her and not giving her attention, she will let u be.

quote author=Solofresh2 post=112370932]There is course mate of mine. We were close friends in school. So there is this day she followed me to my home (because I don't live in the hostel, I rented an apartment outside), I was so hungry so she decided to cook for me. After we finished eating, one thing led to the other and we had sex. This girl is in her early twenties just like me.

How can I discard this girl totally because as long as she comes, I will keep sleeping with her.[/quote]
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by mecussey(m): 10:29am On Apr 30, 2022
Solofresh2:

Men, there is always this time man gets tired of sex... I had a girl like that, the more you dey pursue her the more she comes your life go just dey do anyhow. Man up and kick her ass but remember konji day. You may need her services
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by BENEAMATA: 10:29am On Apr 30, 2022
Pass her around to friends . . . . . . .
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by aimsbaba(m): 10:34am On Apr 30, 2022
Iamicekid:
U be mumu, or ur story na staged, u see girl wey unna go just dey Bleep no strings attached, no neeed to spend money or be caring and all and u said u are tired of her, if it’s true anytime she wan come and u ain’t feeling it then tell her u went to your friends place and u will be staying late, and anytime u feeling it u tell her u are around, na free pussy wey no require any money sweet pass

Bro it's easy said than done. Let him try to tell her he's not doing again, you gonna hear the story of your life. She start telling you things like "after you finished using me, now you wanna dump me". Make God come help your life make the lady in the picture kon get scurry for head, you go know say he easy to enter but no easy to comot. Na this kind girls person dey even do mistake dey give them belle. Na your side them go die oooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by Boyooosa(m): 10:37am On Apr 30, 2022
Solofresh2:

Silence is golden
Tune down the radio and thank me later
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by Ten06(m): 10:38am On Apr 30, 2022
Just because you can does not mean you should.
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by Edyice: 10:38am On Apr 30, 2022
Newboss:
Keep fûcking her. Her toto is yours now to keep fûcking. Don't be a chicken. Fûck her and make sure she never forget that you have fûcked her.

Fûck her in everywhere and every way possible.

Men dey find this kind gal solofresh2 dey f...k up..

Free pvssy
Free pass
No hotel bails

Fvck nau and remember the stories later . Solofresh2 might not get similar opportunities ... Good luck on his decision.
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by Toks2008(m): 10:42am On Apr 30, 2022
Solofresh2:

See the point I made earlier on the daddy freeze thread.

Many Ladies have spent their single lives sampling different dvks and the one who married as a virgin will most likely at one time try other dvks.

It takes the special grace of GOD to have a sexually decent lady who hasn't been with more than a man in her entire life.

This is why I tell guys to stop wasting their time looking for a sexually decent lady cos nah facade. These ladies are more sexually loosed than men.

A lady will. easily lay with 5 men when a man is still trying to woo one lady let alone planning to sleep with her. This is why many guys go into hookups just to cut off the stress.

Very crazy world we live in.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by Monday60655(m): 10:44am On Apr 30, 2022
Habit is formable and equally stoppable.
But if you can't stop her, how then do you want us to stop both of you? What you started, you can also stop.
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by Henrychino(m): 10:54am On Apr 30, 2022
Pregnancy loading on the way wise up and don't fall a victim
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by Jsucre(m): 10:55am On Apr 30, 2022
Why free meal dey tire you?
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by BarrElChapo(m): 10:58am On Apr 30, 2022
Solofresh2:

Does she come unannounced ? If no then, you should have the willpower to avoid her, if no one day when she comes don't open even if she knows you're in.
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by SENATOR19(m): 11:00am On Apr 30, 2022
Solofresh2:

Enjoy your life man,stop this nonsense complain

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by sewenbigboi: 11:06am On Apr 30, 2022
Solofresh2:

Plss give me the girl number
Make I Dey help u Dey do ham since she no let u rest
I dey find girl wey no go let me rest with this thing �
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by Kimiso(m): 11:07am On Apr 30, 2022
Jashub:
Just tell her you can't continue . And if she still persists, become harsh and aggressive (but don't beat her o). With time she'll get the message and leave you alone .
abeg hope no be my suliya be that
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:09am On Apr 30, 2022
Aklee4994:
Put a DOG � at your entrance..if you don’t gerrit forget about it.

grin
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by maiquel: 11:11am On Apr 30, 2022
Don't stop o... Continue until she cries rape and you are mobbed.

Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by dobnina(f): 11:13am On Apr 30, 2022
Veke90:
Heh
Scam scam scam
This guy is a chronic scammer.
Always changing username after the mods blocks his account.
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by deebrownneymar: 11:13am On Apr 30, 2022
Solofresh2:

Can’t you be like you’re not around?
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by Stewart883(m): 11:15am On Apr 30, 2022
Afonjamuslim24:
Why discard her? Just keeping kpanshing her tirelessly till her pussy-cat wears off. She's only but a hoe performing her rightful duty.

I have smashed a pussy for straight 5 years 7 times a week, 31 times a month everyday. The lady still remained the same and is now married with 2 kids already. Bro that hole has no end!!
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by jclassiq(m): 11:15am On Apr 30, 2022
Solofresh2:

Very idiotic trash
Re: How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House by colonelwealth(m): 11:23am On Apr 30, 2022
[quote author=Jeon post=112390723][/quote]

Nice
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady / 13 Advantages Of Virginity / Nigerian Lady Slams Couples Having Sex In This Heat Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.